Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » Gallop Around the Bay III, May 12th, 2007 (Page 4)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10   
Author Topic: Gallop Around the Bay III, May 12th, 2007
05 FSTBK
¯
Member # 5452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 05 FSTBK  Ford pictures for 05 FSTBK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by DEMENTED'$ FIFTY:
ill be there

Welcome to the Herd!

125 Mustangs promising to come.

05 FSTBK
¯
Member # 5452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 05 FSTBK  Ford pictures for 05 FSTBK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
just a reminder t-shirts are still available
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b111/05FTSBK/Gallop%20II/galiiifront.jpg

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b111/05FTSBK/Gallop%20II/galiiiback.jpg
$15.00 each.

paypal accepted @ deryn_f@hotmail.com
or pm for address to mail a check.

Shirts are on a PRE-paid basis. If you don't order and pay by the 20th of April I probably won't have one for you at the gallop.

1EVLSNKE
¯
Member # 4789

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1EVLSNKE  Ford pictures for 1EVLSNKE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
count me in ill be there...

--------------------
LS WHAT
ORGANIZATION
VICTORIES:
GM INC,1 Sic formula(FRDEATR)

05 FSTBK
¯
Member # 5452

I'll have this list updated before I go tonight.

You guys rock. We've exceeded my expectations of the number of mustangs I can gather in one place.

but you all have to show up this year!

05 FSTBK
¯
Member # 5452

Alrighty:

Let me know if I've missed anyone:
RixSikCobra 3
64valves(BOTIH8R) 1
andyman_2k01 1
adower 1
rgtrahn 1
87#184saleen 1
DLo 1
red GT black rallyes 1
50 Deep 1
CobraTerritory 1
streakmatt 2
SPEC -Fabrication 1
COPFITY 1
inferno05 6
91Trunkster 1
73beast351c 1
Hyperider 1
91 5.0 5speed 1
jordan_0806 15
DEMENTED'$ FIFTY 1
1EVLSNKE 1

uh0h50
CAFords OG
Member # 3125

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for uh0h50  Ford pictures for uh0h50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ill be there.. just put in my day-off request at work. (ill be joining a good amount of people that are already on the list, plus more)

--------------------
AP1 S2000

Posts: 2926 | From: Bay Area 510 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
OUT4SPD 2010 GT
¯
Member # 7564

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for OUT4SPD 2010 GT  Ford pictures for OUT4SPD 2010 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I will be There. I went last year and had a good time. Is there anymore info yet? Thanks!
Posts: 42 | From: Discovery Bay | Registered: Apr 2007  |  :
RixSikCobra
¯
Member # 5058

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RixSikCobra  Ford pictures for RixSikCobra  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Deryn, this is gonna be off the chain...I bet you get close to 150(if not more)Stangs...this is gettin' pretty big [patriot]

--------------------
2004 Terminator
Torch Red Vert
Built,Ported,Cammed,Juiced

Posts: 2120 | From: Pleasanton | Registered: Nov 2004  |  :
05 FSTBK
¯
Member # 5452

131 and counting and we're still a month and half away.
91Trunkster
¯
Member # 6598

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91Trunkster  Ford pictures for 91Trunkster    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This is on a Saturday correct?

--------------------
Yellow94GT never touched anyone's sig or banned anyone, so I'm going to quit spreading that rumor. It's not like I have any proof anyways. All yellow94gt and other mods have done is volunteer their time to help other people buy/sell parts, learn how to make their cars go faster and meet fellow enthusiasts. I'm a hater, but it's hard to hate on these facts. I have saved hunrdeds, maybe thousands of dollars here buying and selling parts over the years alone, but I don't care, this website owes me damnit, and I'll piss on it as much as I want. Us haters gonna hate. Why contribute to something when you can take for free?
I act like I'm@Age15
I make friends on the internet that are@Age18
I was picked on in my youth so I became a bully@Age24
My mouth started to run 24/7 on the internet, but my car never at the track@Age26
First pubic hair@Age30
Troll@Age31
My internet friends and I ALL just got the boot for good!@Age31
Yes, you read it right, 31 and just as childish as my fresh out of highschool internet friends@31
Oh yeah, this isn't my website, so no one has to ask for my permission to change my sig. Hell, not like I pay the CAFORDS bill, so why should they need my permission to put what they want on their site? We're all guests here. Maybe some of us should start acting like guests or leave?

(510)375-1589

91Trunkster
¯
Member # 6598

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91Trunkster  Ford pictures for 91Trunkster    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My brother in law will be coming with his 93 Cobra.

--------------------
Yellow94GT never touched anyone's sig or banned anyone, so I'm going to quit spreading that rumor. It's not like I have any proof anyways. All yellow94gt and other mods have done is volunteer their time to help other people buy/sell parts, learn how to make their cars go faster and meet fellow enthusiasts. I'm a hater, but it's hard to hate on these facts. I have saved hunrdeds, maybe thousands of dollars here buying and selling parts over the years alone, but I don't care, this website owes me damnit, and I'll piss on it as much as I want. Us haters gonna hate. Why contribute to something when you can take for free?
I act like I'm@Age15
I make friends on the internet that are@Age18
I was picked on in my youth so I became a bully@Age24
My mouth started to run 24/7 on the internet, but my car never at the track@Age26
First pubic hair@Age30
Troll@Age31
My internet friends and I ALL just got the boot for good!@Age31
Yes, you read it right, 31 and just as childish as my fresh out of highschool internet friends@31
Oh yeah, this isn't my website, so no one has to ask for my permission to change my sig. Hell, not like I pay the CAFORDS bill, so why should they need my permission to put what they want on their site? We're all guests here. Maybe some of us should start acting like guests or leave?

(510)375-1589

05 FSTBK
¯
Member # 5452

quote:
Originally posted by 91Trunkster:
This is on a Saturday correct?

Saturday, May 12th
05 FSTBK
¯
Member # 5452

quote:
Originally posted by 91Trunkster:
My brother in law will be coming with his 93 Cobra.

Sweet!

Welcome him to the herd.

TR1
98COBRA.COM
Member # 296

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TR1  Ford pictures for TR1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'll be there with my 07 Mustang GT. [patriot]

Anyone going through Tracy want to meet up to cruise out that way?

[ April 07, 2007, 09:44 PM: Message edited by: 69 Resto-Mod Coupe ]

--------------------
Yep.

Posts: 1381 | From: Bay Area, CA. | Registered: Jun 2001  |  :
05 FSTBK
¯
Member # 5452

quote:
Originally posted by 69 Resto-Mod Coupe:
I'll be there with my 07 Mustang GT. [patriot]

Sweet Welcome to the Herd!
LS1EATR
¯
Member # 2702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LS1EATR  Ford pictures for LS1EATR  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'll be there too. 1990 mustang gt white under construction [patriot]

--------------------
"IF U CAN SEE MY TAIL LIGHTS
U MUST BE DRIVING A "CHEVY"
NORCALSVTOA
A.E.D
98 Cobra BAB SOLD

Posts: 1193 | From: San Jose, CA | Registered: Apr 2003  |  :
05 FSTBK
¯
Member # 5452

quote:
Originally posted by LS1EATR:
I'll be there too. 1990 mustang gt white under construction [patriot]

Welcome to the Herd!
RSCapri
¯
Member # 6177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RSCapri  Ford pictures for RSCapri    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Count me in, riding in a white 94 GT. Anybody meeting up around alameda this year? if so, when and where? Thanks!

John

--------------------
03 DSG Mach 1*SOLD
82 GT-5.0, 5spd, IRS *SOLD
79 Coupe*SOLD
84 Capri RS
94 GT *SOLD
82 Mercury Capri 5.0 *SOLD

Posts: 855 | From: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
05 FSTBK
¯
Member # 5452

quote:
Originally posted by At1Maverick69:
Count me in, riding in a white 94 GT. Anybody meeting up around alameda this year? if so, when and where? Thanks!

John

Welcome to the Herd, John!
BOTIH8R
¯
Member # 7295

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BOTIH8R  Ford pictures for BOTIH8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
update my info there wil be 10-15+ mustangs tagging along with me
Posts: 1143 | From: sacramento | Registered: Dec 2006  |  :
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Im gonna b there 4 sure!!!!

--------------------
=91 Notch:12.31@110 **Under Construction**
=05 CTS-V: 418rwhp/393rwtq=13.01@111

http://www.djepikmusic.com

05 FSTBK
¯
Member # 5452

quote:
Originally posted by 64valves(BOTIH8R)*pbr*:
update my info there wil be 10-15+ mustangs tagging along with me

Count has been updated. Thanks.
05 FSTBK
¯
Member # 5452

quote:
Originally posted by EPIKMACH:
Im gonna b there 4 sure!!!!

Welcome to the Herd!
inferno03
¯
Member # 6519

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for inferno03  Ford pictures for inferno03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by At1Maverick69:

John

hey maverick, some friends and i might meet up in alameda, i'll let you know as the event gets closer. BTW, i know you left me a pm a while back and i was gonna reply but the site says that your inbox is full. I'll try again sometime.

--------------------
There are two types of cars in this world, Ford and everything else. >:)

LS1EATR
¯
Member # 2702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LS1EATR  Ford pictures for LS1EATR  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
anyone from san jose, going maybe we could stroll over there let me know [patriot]

--------------------
"IF U CAN SEE MY TAIL LIGHTS
U MUST BE DRIVING A "CHEVY"
NORCALSVTOA
A.E.D
98 Cobra BAB SOLD

Posts: 1193 | From: San Jose, CA | Registered: Apr 2003  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com