Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » Gallop Around the Bay III, May 12th, 2007 (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  8  9  10   
Author Topic: Gallop Around the Bay III, May 12th, 2007
CobraTerritory
¯
Member # 6476

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CobraTerritory  Ford pictures for CobraTerritory  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by andyman_2k01:
inferno03, i invited you guys to it last year, and as always you flaked. maybe this time you'll actually come and see what i have been talking about all along

lets all me up andy [burnout]

--------------------
Advanced Auto Built
5.0 Mustang & Super Fords October 2013 Cover Car
1 Of 0 Bright Atlantic Blue Terminator

Posts: 1546 | From: Oakland, CA | Registered: Feb 2006  |  :
inferno03
¯
Member # 6519

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for inferno03  Ford pictures for inferno03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by andyman_2k01:
inferno03, i invited you guys to it last year, and as always you flaked. maybe this time you'll actually come and see what i have been talking about all along

how dare you!!! j/k i'll try not to "fake" this time around. i'm gonna request the day off.

--------------------
There are two types of cars in this world, Ford and everything else. >:)

andyman_2k01
CAFords OG
Member # 1448

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for andyman_2k01  Ford pictures for andyman_2k01    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
lol...i'm not trying to start drama, just telling you like it is...there is a difference. [Wink] [patriot]

--------------------
-00 Mustang GT (R Clone)
-99 Saleen Convert. #231-SOLD

Posts: 1503 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  :
91Trunkster
¯
Member # 6598

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91Trunkster  Ford pictures for 91Trunkster    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I might make it this year, hopefully my car is ready.

--------------------
Yellow94GT never touched anyone's sig or banned anyone, so I'm going to quit spreading that rumor. It's not like I have any proof anyways. All yellow94gt and other mods have done is volunteer their time to help other people buy/sell parts, learn how to make their cars go faster and meet fellow enthusiasts. I'm a hater, but it's hard to hate on these facts. I have saved hunrdeds, maybe thousands of dollars here buying and selling parts over the years alone, but I don't care, this website owes me damnit, and I'll piss on it as much as I want. Us haters gonna hate. Why contribute to something when you can take for free?
I act like I'm@Age15
I make friends on the internet that are@Age18
I was picked on in my youth so I became a bully@Age24
My mouth started to run 24/7 on the internet, but my car never at the track@Age26
First pubic hair@Age30
Troll@Age31
My internet friends and I ALL just got the boot for good!@Age31
Yes, you read it right, 31 and just as childish as my fresh out of highschool internet friends@31
Oh yeah, this isn't my website, so no one has to ask for my permission to change my sig. Hell, not like I pay the CAFORDS bill, so why should they need my permission to put what they want on their site? We're all guests here. Maybe some of us should start acting like guests or leave?

(510)375-1589

89Saleen310
¯
Member # 5397

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89Saleen310  Ford pictures for 89Saleen310  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
im hella gunna go

--------------------
89 Saleen #310
64 1/2 coupe
73 mach 1
73 vert
66 vert
65 vert
67 coupe
67 coupe
66 coupe

Posts: 1128 | From: Oakland Hills (montclair) | Registered: Feb 2005  |  :
05 FSTBK
¯
Member # 5452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 05 FSTBK  Ford pictures for 05 FSTBK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
welcome to the herd!
Hyperider
¯
Member # 5936

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hyperider  Ford pictures for Hyperider    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sounds like another fun cruise. So far count me in! Hope to see meet more members again.

--------------------
04 Cobra

05 FSTBK
¯
Member # 5452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 05 FSTBK  Ford pictures for 05 FSTBK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Hyperider:
Sounds like another fun cruise. So far count me in! Hope to see meet more members again.

Welcome to the Herd!
05 FSTBK
¯
Member # 5452

Just to let everyone know, we have over 100 mustangs promising to come. with 51 days to go
RixSikCobra
¯
Member # 5058

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RixSikCobra  Ford pictures for RixSikCobra  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Add 2 more, I have 2 buddies with 03 Cobras comin' [patriot]

--------------------
2004 Terminator
Torch Red Vert
Built,Ported,Cammed,Juiced

Posts: 2120 | From: Pleasanton | Registered: Nov 2004  |  :
05 FSTBK
¯
Member # 5452

quote:
Originally posted by RixSikCobra:

Welcome them to the herd, Rik!
Hyperider
¯
Member # 5936

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hyperider  Ford pictures for Hyperider    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Hey Rick, how you doing buddy! It's been a long time. See you at the cruise dude!

--------------------
04 Cobra

91 5.0 5speed
¯
Member # 1867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91 5.0 5speed  Ford pictures for 91 5.0 5speed    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'll be their in the Cobra
05 FSTBK
¯
Member # 5452

quote:
Originally posted by 91 5.0 5speed:
I'll be their in the Cobra

Welcome to the Herd!
CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CornOil_&_Boost  Ford pictures for CornOil_&_Boost    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Do you mind if I invite another website and post there...??

I should be able to get 15 - 25 to come...

maybe even more...

--------------------
https://www.facebook.com/pushrodpoweredmustangs
'95 Cobra - small engine / small turbo -
'02 Excursion 7.3 - tow vehicle
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

05 FSTBK
¯
Member # 5452

quote:
Originally posted by jordan_0806:
Do you mind if I invite another website and post there...??

I should be able to get 15 - 25 to come...

maybe even more...

Jordan, Welcome to the Herd!

Yes you can invite mustangs from another site onto this cruise. As long as they are mustangs and are responsible.

Thaks.

RixSikCobra
¯
Member # 5058

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RixSikCobra  Ford pictures for RixSikCobra  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Hyperider:
quote:

Hey Rick, how you doing buddy! It's been a long time. See you at the cruise dude!
Yeah, it has been awhile! Hope all is well with ya...and yes you will see me at the cruise. Should be a fun one. [patriot]

--------------------
2004 Terminator
Torch Red Vert
Built,Ported,Cammed,Juiced

Posts: 2120 | From: Pleasanton | Registered: Nov 2004  |  :
STROKD
¯
Member # 1668

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STROKD  Ford pictures for STROKD    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I am new to the area. I've been on this site a while, but I am moving back FINALLY. Id like to meet up some people and get to make some new friends. I may not have either of my Mustangs back in town, but I can drive my dad's 99L. It's sorta cool at least... [Embarrassed] Just not sure if you are wanting to make it only Mustangs, because I wouldn't be able to make friends if I don't have my car transported here yet. [Frown]

--------------------
04 Orange Cobra
86 Grey GT
87 Porsche V8

Posts: 576 | From: Fremont, CA | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
StreakMatt
¯
Member # 6257

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for StreakMatt  Ford pictures for StreakMatt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by STROKD:
I am new to the area. I've been on this site a while, but I am moving back FINALLY. Id like to meet up some people and get to make some new friends. I may not have either of my Mustangs back in town, but I can drive my dad's 99L. It's sorta cool at least... [Embarrassed] Just not sure if you are wanting to make it only Mustangs, because I wouldn't be able to make friends if I don't have my car transported here yet. [Frown]

Welcome back to the WEST!..you're a member here, i don't see why you couldn't take the L since its still a Ford. Besides that your stang is a BEAST [burnout]

--------------------
Custom Blue '88 GT: Garage Built= MM&FF January 2012 Cover and Feature. Tuned by Bob Kurgan

Black '03 Cobra: 2.9 Whipple Tuned by Bob Kurgan

Posts: 1198 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
05 FSTBK
¯
Member # 5452

quote:
Originally posted by streakmatt:
quote:

Welcome back to the WEST!..you're a member here, i don't see why you couldn't take the L since its still a Ford. Besides that your stang is a BEAST [burnout]
this is a Mustang Only event. thanks for the understanding.
StreakMatt
¯
Member # 6257

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for StreakMatt  Ford pictures for StreakMatt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 05 FSTBK:
quote:
Originally posted by streakmatt:
quote:

this is a Mustang Only event. thanks for the understanding.
[patriot] ..I guess i should have read your first post on page 1 more clearly.

--------------------
Custom Blue '88 GT: Garage Built= MM&FF January 2012 Cover and Feature. Tuned by Bob Kurgan

Black '03 Cobra: 2.9 Whipple Tuned by Bob Kurgan

Posts: 1198 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CornOil_&_Boost  Ford pictures for CornOil_&_Boost    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
for any mustangs interested.

I'm trying to get a group form Sacramento to go..

I created a link to help sign up.

it'll be easier to track and have a central meeting spot.

http://sacpower.21.forumer.com/

--------------------
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

05 FSTBK
¯
Member # 5452

quote:

Any Responsibly Driven Mustangs.

Thanks for the help.

I'll keep you posted on any new information.

CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

quote:
Originally posted by 05 FSTBK:
quote:

Any Responsibly Driven Mustangs.

Thanks for the help.

I'll keep you posted on any new information.

sweet..I hope I can get a big enough group for ya

--------------------
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

DEMENTED'$ FIFTY
¯
Member # 7545

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DEMENTED'$ FIFTY  Ford pictures for DEMENTED'$ FIFTY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ill be there

--------------------
DEMENTED RACING

Posts: 61 | From: west hayward | Registered: Apr 2007  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  8  9  10   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com