Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » Gallop Around the Bay III, May 12th, 2007 (Page 9)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10   
Author Topic: Gallop Around the Bay III, May 12th, 2007
RixSikCobra
¯
Member # 5058

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RixSikCobra  Ford pictures for RixSikCobra  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nicely done, Deryn! It's gettin' bigger and better every year [patriot]

Also thanx to the guys from Epikmach/BotiH8tr and the rest of the Sac guys makin' it down to the meeting spot in Concord...and in a timely manner at that! We had a great trip down to Fremont and on the rest of the cruise!!

Rick

--------------------
2004 Terminator
Torch Red Vert
Built,Ported,Cammed,Juiced

Posts: 2120 | From: Pleasanton | Registered: Nov 2004  |  :
RSCapri
¯
Member # 6177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RSCapri  Ford pictures for RSCapri    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I LOVED the cruise. I will make it a point to get to the next one as well. Daryn, THANK YOU for putting this together.

--------------------
03 DSG Mach 1*SOLD
82 GT-5.0, 5spd, IRS *SOLD
79 Coupe*SOLD
84 Capri RS
94 GT *SOLD
82 Mercury Capri 5.0 *SOLD

Posts: 855 | From: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 94_5.0:
EPIKMACH what happened to the sac guys,? I was at the park and ride at 7:30 across from chevron and didnt see anyone what happened it sounds like you guys went???????? Did the meeting spot change?

No it didnt change, but we all ended up directly across the street @ chevron. I got there about 7:25, & I pumped gas. Everybody else showed up shortly after. If you where there @ the park & ride, u couldnt miss us. Did u not stick around for a few minutes? Anyway, sorry u missed us, because the more the merrier. What were u driving?

--------------------
=91 Notch:12.31@110 **Under Construction**
=05 CTS-V: 418rwhp/393rwtq=13.01@111

http://www.djepikmusic.com

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by RixSikCobra:

Also thanx to the guys from Epikmach/BotiH8tr and the rest of the Sac guys makin' it down to the meeting spot in Concord...and in a timely manner at that! We had a great trip down to Fremont and on the rest of the cruise!!

Rick

Thanks rick for organizing our pre-gallop meet. I thought this was the best part of the day when we rode out from Pleasanton, deep, & in one heard. Hope to c yall next Gallop, or @ other upcoming events...i will stay in contact

--------------------

87#184saleen
¯
Member # 6276

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87#184saleen  Ford pictures for 87#184saleen    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by EPIKMACH:
I forgot to say thank u 05fstbk for putting this event on. Cant wait till next year

fuck next year we need to get together more friquently

--------------------
R.I.P DAD 3/5/36 - 6/2/07
2004 PORSCHE CAYENNE S on 22”
2013 PORSCHE Panamera on 21”
1987 SALEEN #184
Member of R H P

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

quote:
Originally posted by 87#184saleen:
quote:
I forgot to say thank u 05fstbk for putting this event on. Cant wait till next year

fuck next year we need to get together more friquently
+1 on that!!! What where u driving?

--------------------

Chris83179
¯
Member # 6017

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chris83179  Ford pictures for Chris83179    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 69 Resto-Mod Coupe:
Someone already did a video - nice

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZFMqwgxDcg

Nice video. I just wish i wouldve seen my car in it.
I think it is there. At the beginning, there is a red mach waiting to enter the parking lot...

--------------------
13 Focus ST
01 Bullitt - Sold

Posts: 558 | From: Bay Area & Sac | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

quote:
Originally posted by Chris83179 *pbr*:
quote:
quote:

I think it is there. At the beginning, there is a red mach waiting to enter the parking lot...
Your right...It was in there 4 a split second, but it was when i was parking & some1 was standing in front of it. I didnt really see any good shots of any of the sac guys rides, except the red 93 Cobra. The red one waiting to get in the parking lot looked stock, so it wasnt mine, if thats the one u mean

[ May 13, 2007, 04:12 PM: Message edited by: EPIKMACH ]

--------------------

Chris83179
¯
Member # 6017

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chris83179  Ford pictures for Chris83179    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Your right...It was in there 4 a split second, but it was when i was parking & some1 was standing in front of it. I didnt really see any good shots of any of the sac guys rides, except the red 93 Cobra. The red one waiting to get in the parking lot looked stock, so it wasnt mine, if thats the one u mean
Right, but it was still there LOL. I was in there too haha

--------------------
13 Focus ST
01 Bullitt - Sold

89FoxLX
¯
Member # 7197

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89FoxLX  Ford pictures for 89FoxLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
wish i could of made it, but my water pump took a shit on me...next year
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Where was your car. Was it the one right in front of the camera 4 while @ th beginning? The rims looked black on that one. That was the Sac guys in that segment.

[ May 13, 2007, 08:38 PM: Message edited by: EPIKMACH ]

--------------------

GT4U2NV
¯
Member # 7644

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for GT4U2NV  Ford pictures for GT4U2NV    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Awsome event guys cant wait for the next one , It was nice to get to meet everyone , And the video was awsome i seen my car like 6 times i have a couple of short clips and pics ill put together and post it

--------------------
1995 Green Mustang GTS

MY PONY LOVES RICE!!!!!!!!

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

quote:
Originally posted by GT4U2NV:
Awsome event guys cant wait for the next one , It was nice to get to meet everyone , And the video was awsome i seen my car like 6 times i have a couple of short clips and pics ill put together and post it

Try to post those soon...i wanna check em out. Plus, wassup rgtrahn, i wanna see your vids too. It looked like your buddie was filming alot.

--------------------

RixSikCobra
¯
Member # 5058

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RixSikCobra  Ford pictures for RixSikCobra  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

Rick

Thanks rick for organizing our pre-gallop meet. I thought this was the best part of the day when we rode out from Pleasanton, deep, & in one heard. Hope to c yall next Gallop, or @ other upcoming events...i will stay in contact
No prob. Going from Ptown to Fremont was cool. Had about 25 cars...all nice Stangs also. I dig that blue Mach of yours. I'll cy'all up in Sac sometime for Sunsplash [patriot]

--------------------
2004 Terminator
Torch Red Vert

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

quote:
quote:
quote:

Rick

No prob. Going from Ptown to Fremont was cool. Had about 25 cars...all nice Stangs also. I dig that blue Mach of yours. I'll cy'all up in Sac sometime for Sunsplash [patriot]
Thanks, but Botih8er was in the azure Blue mach, I was in the Torch Red one with the FR500's & Cobra spoiler.

--------------------

RixSikCobra
¯
Member # 5058

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Rick

Thanks, but Botih8er was in the azure Blue mach, I was in the Torch Red one with the FR500's & Cobra spoiler.
Oops, my bad [Embarrassed] . Your Mach was cool also, I love FR500 rims...and if you handn't noticed I'm kinda partial to TORCH RED also [Big Grin] [Wink]

Cya guys soon, stay cool up there in hot-ass Sac [patriot]

Rick

--------------------
2004 Terminator
Torch Red Vert

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Rick

Oops, my bad [Embarrassed] . Your Mach was cool also, I love FR500 rims...and if you handn't noticed I'm kinda partial to TORCH RED also [Big Grin] [Wink]

Cya guys soon, stay cool up there in hot-ass Sac [patriot]

Rick

Its all good. Your Terminator was sick too....C ya soon

--------------------

Chris83179
¯
Member # 6017

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Where was your car. Was it the one right in front of the camera 4 while @ th beginning? The rims looked black on that one. That was the Sac guys i that segment.
It was after that car. Behind the red 05+

--------------------
13 Focus ST
01 Bullitt - Sold

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Where was your car. Was it the one right in front of the camera 4 while @ th beginning? The rims looked black on that one. That was the Sac guys in that segment.
It was after that car. Behind the red 05+
Oh I see ya now....

--------------------

StreakMatt
¯
Member # 6257

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for StreakMatt  Ford pictures for StreakMatt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 05 FSTBK:
I want to thank everyone that came out. it was a pretty awesome gathering.. i honestly expected only about 100 to show. the cruise was amazing, sorry about thesmall spaced out packs.

Even seeing all the mustangs taking over the parking garage was awesome.

I will gather all pics and vids from various websites and post them under one thread.

Thanks for putting this together. This was my first gallop and it was definitely fun. Can't wait see all the pics and vids. I had the blue '88 GT, you had me park next to your '05 and the '65 fastback [patriot]

--------------------
Custom Blue '88 GT: Garage Built= MM&FF January 2012 Cover and Feature. Tuned by Bob Kurgan

Black '03 Cobra: 2.9 Whipple Tuned by Bob Kurgan

Posts: 1198 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
05cruiser
Member # 4218

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 05cruiser  Ford pictures for 05cruiser    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nice gtg but the cruise was to short. Back in the day we would cruise for acouple of hours.
ugotsmoked
¯
Member # 6069

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ugotsmoked  Ford pictures for ugotsmoked    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The GTG was great, but, unfortunatly the cruise was crap. I think it would have been better to roll to highway 1 along the coast. All we did was go over 2 bridges and it was only about 40 minutes long and had to pay 4 bucks.

--------------------
02 GT - Fully built and blown - RIP
'00 C5 Frc - Cammed and tuned - sold
66 Nova - Restored - 6.0 In the works

Posts: 1585 | From: Rocklin, Ca. | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
Mfracing
¯
Member # 4034

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mfracing  Ford pictures for Mfracing    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
four dollars two bridges and 40 minutes was way to much for anyone that felt the sting of my v6! [Eek!]

[ May 14, 2007, 01:57 PM: Message edited by: Mfracing ]

--------------------
302hp/361tq
12.6e/t@105mph
Amazon Tuning Solutions
Mel and Son's Mufflers
Super Six Motorsports
Mizzi's Automotive
Main Machine

RixSikCobra
¯
Member # 5058

quote:
Originally posted by ugotsmoked:
The GTG was great, but, unfortunatly the cruise was crap. I think it would have been better to roll to highway 1 along the coast. All we did was go over 2 bridges and it was only about 40 minutes long and had to pay 4 bucks.

I think it will be better next year. Each year it's gotten bigger, better, and a bit more organized. IT's kinda like a learn as ya go type thing, unfortunately. I agree that a trip down the coast or sometin' would be alittle better, but the logistics would be a nightmare...not to say it couldn't be done, however [patriot] .

--------------------
2004 Terminator
Torch Red Vert

05 FSTBK
¯
Member # 5452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 05 FSTBK  Ford pictures for 05 FSTBK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yes it was a little short this year.

I knew(felt) the turn out would be insane. therefore I shortened the route so that we could stay together.

both times that I had scoped out the route the toll plaza had 4 lanes open. and for some reason they only had 3 open, and a problem with the one on the left.

the plan was to hold up and wait for the pack to catch up on the frontage road, like we have done in years past. I felt for the safety of all those in the line and those specatating the unlawfull extra curricalar activities it was best if the gallop left and jumped on 101. I would rather had us be split up and drive in small packs then watch all 144 mustangs be impounded into the Menlo Park police lot.

I have already started planning on next year's route, start and stop points. It will be longer and it will have a purpose. I believe that the Gallop has developed enough of a following that we could be doing something productive with all the individuals that do participate.

I want to thank all California Fords members for attending this year. And look for early updates for Gallop 4.

[ May 14, 2007, 02:49 PM: Message edited by: 05 FSTBK ]

Page: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com