Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » Junkyard dog gets a face lift.... (Page 6)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Junkyard dog gets a face lift....
cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120155329715

--------------------
Your definitely jealous of my strength and brains. - 68_427_Fastback

Cummins looks like the Wendy's girl......without the pig tails. - JT

Posts: 3441 | From: The Rice Fields | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
WTF??? this thread realy blew up.. hahaha this shit is funny... but the ford VS. Chevy thing is like religion and politics you can never change a persons mind...

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 2stangs69-91:
I can't belive you all fell for that what a bunch of pathetic loser's. You can see all your true colors comming through I wouldn't give a bucket of piss for all you girls put together.

Hey you girls can start a we hate 2stangs club and call your selves the "who gives a fuck". because nobody around here cares what any of you think..

It is 1 verses 4 and I am killing you guy's give up your overmatched. Do you guy's honestly think anybody has been reading this piece of shit thread since I decided to kill it(just as I planned)the more crap gets put in here the less people read about the chevy stang LOL thanks for the help..

OK this time I am really gone.. [Wink]

its 1 vs 5 now gramps! i just read the whole fuckin thing right now. [dance]

--------------------
http://www.fastgms-teamfast.com
http://www.facebook.com/aop.fresno?ref=ts&fref=ts
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Posts: 8031 | From: Fresno, Ca | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Team SOLO:
Since the title of this thread is '....needs a facelift', it only seems fitting to put a pic of 2stang himself, since his fatass needs a face lift. Boy, you got a pertty mouth:

-

Wow...and his name is Michael Dickinson or is it Michael Dickindaughter or Dickinjap or Michael Dickofteamsoloinmydaughter [Big Grin]

Boy...why don't you take the time you use hating on my car and go to the gym...you could really use it.

Enough said.................

[ September 10, 2007, 11:46 PM: Message edited by: hidnn.o.s. ]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2stangs69-91  Ford pictures for 2stangs69-91    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Gramps LOL not hardly. You fags still think I even care what you think of my old pic LOL.(I actualy like that pic)
where are the [Roll Eyes] Hiddenpos thats the only thing you seem to post.
F8LSN8K you think I give a fuck if you join in also? LOL bring what ever you think you got.

So lets see Me vs 2 chevy guy's a toyota guy, a fuck head and a wannabe so what else is new? If anyone or all of you fell over dead tommorow it wouldn't change my life one bit.

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1991 LX hatch getting a make over
1994 F150 4X4 351
2006 Yamaha V-max 1200 Modded

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Gramps LOL not hardly. You fags still think I even care what you think of my old pic LOL.(I actualy like that pic)
F8LSN8K you think I give a fuck if you join in also? LOL bring what ever you think you got.

So lets see Me vs 2 chevy guy's a toyota guy, a fuck head and a wannabe so what else is new? If anyone or all of you fell over dead tommorow it wouldn't change my life one bit.

Hey, Let me help you out. Want to know the best possible "bang for the gut" mod you can make? STOP FUCKING EATING [Eek!]
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Weird,from reading your response,it really does seem to be getting to ya there "slim"
Posts: 22471 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I wonder why his picture was cropped. I would like to see the whole unedited version just to see how fat fatboy is. But I'm sure its something only a wide screen or a panoramic view can capture.

--------------------
Your definitely jealous of my strength and brains. - 68_427_Fastback

Cummins looks like the Wendy's girl......without the pig tails. - JT

Posts: 3441 | From: The Rice Fields | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
happygmore
¯
Member # 7159

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for happygmore  Ford pictures for happygmore    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn i need to lose weight [Frown] or just add more boost! [Razz]
Posts: 421 | From: west san jose | Registered: Oct 2006  |  :
Cm4hawks
¯
Member # 5231

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cm4hawks  Ford pictures for Cm4hawks    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
<~~~~~~ Fat boy LOL Cant help it i like the food

--------------------
2007 Ford Expedition
2004 Dodge Ram 2500

Posts: 1818 | From: Pacheco CA | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2stangs69-91  Ford pictures for 2stangs69-91    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
LOL I actualy have already lost 70 lbs since jan 1st when I went on a diet. So you guy's have been knocking me for a photo that doesn't even look like me anymore. [Big Grin]

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1991 LX hatch getting a make over
1994 F150 4X4 351
2006 Yamaha V-max 1200 Modded

66 AC COBRA
Nitrous King
Member # 904

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66 AC COBRA  Ford pictures for 66 AC COBRA    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Cm4hawks:
<~~~~~~ Fat boy LOL Cant help it i like the food

racing, fatboy's have to have a sport too [Big Grin]

good thing we measure race weight with driver instead of like IRL [Razz]

--------------------
FFR AC Cobra
72 Vega - WCHRA Extreme 10.5

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com