Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » Junkyard dog gets a face lift.... (Page 4)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Junkyard dog gets a face lift....
2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2stangs69-91  Ford pictures for 2stangs69-91    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
LOL all I see here is a couple of GM boy's actualy 3 a toyota guy arguing with a True Ford Fan on a Ford site...don't you guy's have a site that will take you?

OK hauling one more time I am not gay...I guess bring your woman over and I can show you(but she will want to stay. you have to take her home also)

quote:
And yes I said "our" because people like me much better than they like you, old man!

Cummins I can tell buy all the support you get young fag....oh wait a minute were did they go

Isn't this fun.

[ August 31, 2007, 08:37 AM: Message edited by: 2stangs69-91 ]

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1991 LX hatch getting a make over
1994 F150 4X4 351
2006 Yamaha V-max 1200 Modded

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 2stangs69-91:
LOL all I see here is a couple of GM boy's actualy 3 a toyota guy arguing with a True Ford Fan on a Ford site...don't you guy's have a site that will take you?

OK hauling one more time I am not gay...I guess bring your woman over and I can show you(but she will want to stay. you have to take her home also)

quote:
And yes I said "our" because people like me much better than they like you, old man!

Cummins I can tell buy all the support you get young fag....oh wait a minute were did they go

Isn't this fun.

Holy Shit get this dude a fukkin medal.He's a "TRUE FORD FAN".You are prolly so fukkin gay about it you have a ford tatoo to dont ya?.Your seriously a joke. I myself own multiple ford and multiple gm's and even a dodge.See unlike you that has a simple mind,I can own other makes of cars and not worry about what someone may think.

Anyhow about your whole fukk the gm campaign.
Not only would I put a chevy motor in a ford,I have.The only reason the car never made it out was the fukin chassis guy was a moron and Ken Gentry said he would NEVER cert the car.That was back in 1998.Now its the norm at the track.Go to ANY PSCA,WCHRA,Fastest Street Car etc....event and I can guarentee to you that a good portion of the mustangs are chevy powered.

Anyhow your still gay,that wont change.Dont try and bring my ole lady into this just becasue your ole lady is addicted to my johnson.Tell her to stop caling me.I know you cant do her right being all gay but cmon man shes stalking me these days [Eek!]

Posts: 22471 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2stangs69-91  Ford pictures for 2stangs69-91    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[BS flag] [BS flag] [BS flag] [BS flag] [Roll Eyes] and the ford powered ones are winning now in ALL those classes sorry about your luck..

[ August 31, 2007, 06:43 PM: Message edited by: 2stangs69-91 ]

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Some fords are winning and taking home prize money, except you. Man you should just give it up. So damn old, been in the car business longer than most of us been alive, but ya don't got jack to show. Maybe I'll take your little yellow sista out for a ride in my Japanese Toyota Supra. Don't be surprised if she don't want to go home!

--------------------
Your definitely jealous of my strength and brains. - 68_427_Fastback

Cummins looks like the Wendy's girl......without the pig tails. - JT

Posts: 3441 | From: The Rice Fields | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

honestly do you clowns have to copy everything I post. I tell hauling his women won't want to come home now you tell me mine won't want to come home LOL...were do you come up with this stuff [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1994 F150 4X4 351

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The difference is that I really don't think she'd want to go home after meeting me and riding in my Japanese Supra. I got strength, brains and a fast car!

--------------------

Team SOLO
Chevy Powered Stang
Member # 722

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Team SOLO  Ford pictures for Team SOLO    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
[BS flag] [BS flag] [BS flag] [BS flag] [Roll Eyes] and the ford powered ones are winning now in ALL those classes sorry about your luck..

Yer right...and you and your ford are winning in the 'no class' category [Wink]

--------------------
'88 Mustang Coupe: 8.02 @ 170

Posts: 3887 | From: Santa Clara | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Team SOLO:
quote:

I'd say all four of you are in a "class of your own."

[Roll Eyes]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

Team SOLO
Chevy Powered Stang
Member # 722

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Team SOLO  Ford pictures for Team SOLO    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
quote:
Originally posted by Team SOLO:
quote:

I'd say all four of you are in a "class of your own."

[Roll Eyes]

You had me at [Roll Eyes] [Smile]

--------------------

2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

LOL OMG two pots calling the kettels black. Both you idiots need to clean up your own shit before you comment on somebody elses behavior on this site. [Roll Eyes] (had to put that in for D.F. OS)

[ September 01, 2007, 01:21 AM: Message edited by: 2stangs69-91 ]

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1994 F150 4X4 351

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
LOL OMG two pots calling the kettels black. Both you idiots need to clean up your own shit before you comment on somebody elses behavior on this site. [Roll Eyes] (had to put that in for D.F. OS)

You should get over the fact that you don't like his combo. STFU and move on. As it goes, you are NO better than the other three, none........

--------------------

Team SOLO
Chevy Powered Stang
Member # 722

quote:

Idiot? Who is the one making the assumption that I was referring to behavior.

It's like this: Cummings, Haulin, and myself have all been out walking the walk and actually racing our cars. You have 'no class' to race in with you and your ford as I have yet to see rules that allow someone to push a non-running car down the track.

I don't ask that you like my combo. But if you wish to make the noise and comments that you do, I only ask that you line the fuck up in the other lane to settle it. Hit me up when you actually have something to race. Until then....you are just a benchracer. Cafords needs a 'Jackstand Racing' section just for you.

--------------------

2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

ok dumbfuck I have raced my 91 this year a few times....have you been to Redding to see or are you just making shit up again?

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1994 F150 4X4 351

2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

hiddon OS shut me up anytime you feel the urge...this whole thread doesn't concern a little pussy boy like yourself so fuck off...

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1994 F150 4X4 351

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

quote:
hiddon OS shut me up anytime you feel the urge...this whole thread doesn't concern a little pussy boy like yourself so fuck off...

You're right. It's only big enough for a pussy such as YOURSELF.

You've been fucking clowned this whole thread, it's great [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------

2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

when you are trying to be clowned buy a bunch of Idiots does it really matter ? [Roll Eyes]

[ September 03, 2007, 12:24 PM: Message edited by: 2stangs69-91 ]

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1994 F150 4X4 351

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

quote:
quote:

You should get over the fact that you don't like his combo. STFU and move on. As it goes, you are NO better than the other three, none........
[patriot]

--------------------

2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

I never told anybody how to act online.....way to place the quotes out of order...thats just the BS everybody gets from you Don. Your just full of O.f S.hit just like your screen name only it isn't hidden it is all over your face.

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1994 F150 4X4 351

2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

OK I am done here go ahead and say what ever you kids want...I am bored with this

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1994 F150 4X4 351

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

quote:
You should get over the fact that you don't like his combo. STFU and move on.

[patriot] [/QB][/QUOTE]
[Whoo Whooooo!]

[Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

--------------------

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

quote:
OK I am done here go ahead and say what ever you kids want...I am bored with this

You lose!

[dance]

--------------------

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

quote:
Originally posted by cummins:
quote:

You lose!

[dance]

She's not done. She's just like every other little bitch on here that talks shit in one last post and says, "I'm done here." They try to act like they can tell others to stfu or stop posting about them, but they ALWAYS come back [Roll Eyes]

--------------------

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
I tell hauling his women won't want to come home now you tell me mine won't want to come home :

damn can you actually read? I never said shit about her not wanting to come home,that bitch can stay right there.i just show her how its done at your own house when you are at work,then I leave.its was kewl at first but that bitch is CRAZY [Eek!]

[ September 04, 2007, 03:05 AM: Message edited by: HaulinAss Motorsports ]

Posts: 22471 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Can you believe that this foo has been pm'ing me begging me to stop picking on her? I mean FN BEGGING!!!! LMFAO!!!!!

--------------------

2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

I can't belive you all fell for that what a bunch of pathetic loser's. You can see all your true colors comming through I wouldn't give a bucket of piss for all you girls put together.

Hey you girls can start a we hate 2stangs club and call your selves the "who gives a fuck". because nobody around here cares what any of you think..

It is 1 verses 4 and I am killing you guy's give up your overmatched. Do you guy's honestly think anybody has been reading this piece of shit thread since I decided to kill it(just as I planned)the more crap gets put in here the less people read about the chevy stang LOL thanks for the help..

OK this time I am really gone.. [Wink]

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1994 F150 4X4 351

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com