Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » Junkyard dog gets a face lift.... (Page 5)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Junkyard dog gets a face lift....
Team SOLO
Chevy Powered Stang
Member # 722

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Team SOLO  Ford pictures for Team SOLO    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Since the title of this thread is '....needs a facelift', it only seems fitting to put a pic of 2stang himself, since his fatass needs a face lift. Boy, you got a pertty mouth:

-

Wow...and his name is Michael Dickinson or is it Michael Dickindaughter or Dickinjap or Michael Dickofteamsoloinmydaughter [Big Grin]

Boy...why don't you take the time you use hating on my car and go to the gym...you could really use it.

[ September 04, 2007, 09:18 AM: Message edited by: Team SOLO ]

--------------------
'88 Mustang Coupe: 8.02 @ 170

Posts: 3887 | From: Santa Clara | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Team SOLO:
Since the title of this thread is '....needs a facelift', it only seems fitting to put a pic of 2stang himself, since his fatass needs a face lift. Boy, you got a pertty mouth:

-

Wow...and his name is Michael Dickinson or is it Michael Dickindaughter or Dickinjap or Michael Dickofteamsoloinmydaughter [Big Grin]

Boy...why don't you take the time you use hating on my car and go to the gym...you could really use it.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Too bad she's "done with the thread." Now she'll never get to see her pretty face gracing our website!

LMFAO

[ September 04, 2007, 12:02 PM: Message edited by: hidnn.o.s. ]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
He looks more like the fat boy that squealed like a pig!!! Squeallllllll like a pig!!!!!! hahahhahahaah this is too funny.

--------------------
Your definitely jealous of my strength and brains. - 68_427_Fastback

Cummins looks like the Wendy's girl......without the pig tails. - JT

Posts: 3441 | From: The Rice Fields | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2stangs69-91  Ford pictures for 2stangs69-91    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damm I am good looking(don't be scared to come introduce your selves doubt any of pusies has the stones to do it) BTW since you went there here is what team solo looks like he is the one sitting on the gaurd rail crying like a little bitch after he shows off his driving skills wrecking his friends car LOL what a fucking loser..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4n8UsbLh5LY
get into my supercar LOL

[ September 04, 2007, 03:54 PM: Message edited by: 2stangs69-91 ]

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1991 LX hatch getting a make over
1994 F150 4X4 351
2006 Yamaha V-max 1200 Modded

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Team SOLO:

-

Kinda looks like the chester the molester type that would roll around a windowless van [Eek!] .........Hey man try a slimfast or 10
Posts: 22471 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2stangs69-91  Ford pictures for 2stangs69-91    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
guy's do you honestly think I care what a bunch of fags thinks of my picture LOL. I aprieciate the fact I made Team Solo look so hard to find it that means I really must have pissed him off.

OK I am off to watch the video again I need another laugh...supercar...LOL

BTW If I cared what my photo looked like do you think I would have let them take it LOL(dumb fucks [Roll Eyes] )

[ September 04, 2007, 04:15 PM: Message edited by: 2stangs69-91 ]

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1994 F150 4X4 351

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 2stangs69-91:
guy's do you honestly think I care what a bunch of fags thinks of my picture LOL. I aprieciate the fact I made Team Solo look so hard to find it that means I really must have pissed him off.

OK I am off to watch the video again I need another laugh...supercar...LOL

BTW If I cared what my photo looked like do you think I would have let them take it LOL(dumb fucks [Roll Eyes] )

you seem to really care,you had to say it twice(that you dont) in such a small post......seems like dude has pissed YOU off pretty good if you ask me.well anyways why dont you go be not slim and finish your car or something......
2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

Just a side note there are over 9000 veiws of that video on youtube( #1 camaro crash video on you tube took seconds to find it). I am sure much more on other sites. You are possibly the most famous chevy killer on this site.
Thousands of people have seen you at your finest moment LOL..and you post my pic LOL what a idiot..

[ September 04, 2007, 05:33 PM: Message edited by: 2stangs69-91 ]

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1994 F150 4X4 351

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
OK this time I am really gone.. [Wink]

Gotta love when children say they're done, BUT THE DRAMA LOVERS INSIDE THEM CAN'T KEEP THEM AWAY [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------

Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Cant We All Just Get Along???
2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

hmmm did you not notice a little.. [Wink]
you don't seem to have a problem trying to get into the middle of the drama every time..
Bottled 95GT it would be nice if everybody could get along it just would not be as much fun LOL

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1994 F150 4X4 351

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

You don't like his combo, WE GET IT. NOW GET THE FUCK OVER IT AND MOVE ON.

[Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

--------------------

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

quote:
and you post my pic LOL what a idiot..

YES that is what we all thought when we saw your pic too
2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

I am way past that now, that was 5 pages ago nobody has talked about that combo in days..It is just dealing with little pukes like you and your little brother cummins that keep it going.

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1994 F150 4X4 351

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

quote:
I am way past that now, that was 5 pages ago nobody has talked about that combo in days..It is just dealing with little pukes like you and your little brother cummins that keep it going.

So your saying that you coming back and posting wouldn't be contributing to it as well?
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

quote:
It is just dealing with little pukes like you and your little brother cummins that keep it going.

There is a way to fix that YOURSELF, STOP FUCKING LOOKING OR POSTING. Me? I post because it's fucking pure comedy how much of a bitch you are. You? You post because you CAN'T stop! You're hooked!

--------------------

2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

[Roll Eyes] I see you are not hooked because you know when to stop...LOL you type the exact same thing as hauling because?????you can't think of anything actualy worth saying(actualy nobody has for awhile now) the other guy's don't actualy bother me to much(you included) but Hiddenos you are just a fuckhead all the way from day 1.

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1994 F150 4X4 351

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

[Whoo Whooooo!] [Whoo Whooooo!] [Whoo Whooooo!] [Whoo Whooooo!] I'm a fuckhead according to a 45 year old man who is 200 pounds over weight [Whoo Whooooo!] [Whoo Whooooo!] [Whoo Whooooo!] [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

--------------------

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

-

--------------------

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Maybe you can try subway so you dont have to wear pants like this anymore

-

2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

LOL you guy's sure waste alot of energy on me But like I told you I like who I am.

And Hauling contributing to what this entire thread from page 2 on is a waste of space buy everybody including myself.

HiddenPOS I have met alot of people in my 42 years and yes you are a Fuckhead no doubt about it. I am sure if I was 80 I would say the exact samething.

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1994 F150 4X4 351

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

quote:
LOL you guy's sure waste alot of energy on me But like I told you I like who I am.

And Hauling contributing to what this entire thread from page 2 on is a waste of space buy everybody including myself.

but yet you chiming in every time solo puts a post about his car isn't? get over it dude,we know you don't like his car,its just sad your so bent out of shape about it.is it because its faster than anything you have running now or what you MAY have in the future? [Wink]
2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

I could care less how fast it is. It is a principle thing and I won't ever get over it(don't feel like it). I stayed out of the thread on purpose until the whole chevy stuff bs comments came out then I just started posting. And I will again. So you tell me to get over it and I will tell you to get used to it..see ya next thread..do me a favor and spell check this for me

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1994 F150 4X4 351

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

quote:
HiddenPOS I have met alot of people in my 42 years and yes you are a Fuckhead no doubt about it. I am sure if I was 80 I would say the exact samething.

[Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

--------------------

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com