Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » Junkyard dog gets a face lift.... (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Junkyard dog gets a face lift....
Team SOLO
Chevy Powered Stang
Member # 722

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Team SOLO  Ford pictures for Team SOLO    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by season'd 88:
Car looks great. It looks like a slingshot..well it just looks fast put it that way. [patriot]

Thx man...how is your car coming along? [patriot]

--------------------
'88 Mustang Coupe: 8.02 @ 170

Posts: 3887 | From: Santa Clara | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2stangs69-91  Ford pictures for 2stangs69-91    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
LOL I didn't say I wanted to meet you ,I said I wouldn't want to look at the car..I have been in Sac when you ran your junk before so if I wanted to meet you I would have done it then. [patriot]

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1991 LX hatch getting a make over
1994 F150 4X4 351
2006 Yamaha V-max 1200 Modded

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 2stangs69-91:
I was trying to stay out of this but the whole chevy stuff crap just makes me sick...That body& suspension is bad ass but the "whole combo" is a huge waste in my opinion. I know the whole story beind it....Like I have said before I wouldn't waste the effort to walk across the pits to even look at it. Way to many fast fords to devalue a nice car like that.

Discrimination at its finest!!! I wonder if you feel the same about Ebony and Ivory?

--------------------
Your definitely jealous of my strength and brains. - 68_427_Fastback

Cummins looks like the Wendy's girl......without the pig tails. - JT

Posts: 3441 | From: The Rice Fields | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2stangs69-91  Ford pictures for 2stangs69-91    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hmmm I am white and my wife is 1/2 Japaneese and I have friends of all races so nope just the car stuff.

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1994 F150 4X4 351

Team SOLO
Chevy Powered Stang
Member # 722

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Team SOLO  Ford pictures for Team SOLO    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
hmmm I am white and my wife is 1/2 Japaneese and I have friends of all races so nope just the car stuff.

Does that mean she only drives like shit half of the time?

--------------------

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

So you're married to her but you don't know how to spell Japanese correctly.

[patriot]

--------------------

2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

She didn't marry me for my spelling [Big Grin] .

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1994 F150 4X4 351

Team SOLO
Chevy Powered Stang
Member # 722

quote:

To stay in the country? [Razz]

--------------------

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

quote:
Originally posted by Team SOLO:
quote:

To stay in the country? [Razz]
LMFAO!

--------------------

2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

Sorry military brat born in USA. Now if she was chinese I might of bought her LOL.

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1994 F150 4X4 351

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

quote:
Sorry military brat born in USA. Now if she was chinese I might of bought her LOL.

Aren't they the same?? I can't tell the difference they all look the same!

--------------------

Team SOLO
Chevy Powered Stang
Member # 722

quote:
Sorry military brat born in USA.

Is that some secret code shit to mean 'I met her at an asian massage pawla'? [Razz]

--------------------

2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

sorry I am done discussing my wife with you fools... [Smile]

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1994 F150 4X4 351

Team SOLO
Chevy Powered Stang
Member # 722

quote:

How bout the 14 year old...or is she 15 years old now. [Razz] [worship] [Eek!] [patriot] [dance]

--------------------

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

How bout the 14 year old...or is she 15 years old now. [Razz] [worship] [Eek!] [patriot] [dance]
OH DAMN!
Posts: 22471 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

If I do not want to discuss my wife lets leave your daughter out of this to [Wink] . There you like this type of discusion.....

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1994 F150 4X4 351

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

quote:
If I do not want to discuss my wife lets leave your daughter out of this to [Wink] . There you like this type of discusion.....

I would like to see a picture of your wife and you. I don't believe anyone would marry you unless they got paid!

--------------------

Team SOLO
Chevy Powered Stang
Member # 722

quote:

Um bro...I thought she was yer daughter. She aint mine...I dont have ANY daughters [Wink]

And why is it that you can talk shit about my hybrids but I can't talk shit about yours? [Razz]

--------------------

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

quote:
quote:

Um bro...I thought she was yer daughter. She aint mine...I dont have ANY daughters [Wink]

And why is it that you can talk shit about my hybrids but I can't talk shit about yours? [Razz]

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Man this is great I get to sit back and be a spectator for once!!! Hybrids LOL!!!

--------------------

2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

I guess that is fair...hows your mom been? LOL

[ August 21, 2007, 06:47 AM: Message edited by: 2stangs69-91 ]

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1994 F150 4X4 351

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
I guess that is fair...hows your mom been? LOL

How is your wife and my kids? [burnout]
Posts: 22471 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
lol.......its funny how EVERY thread starts out with a specfic topic then outta nowhere changes to something else...lol

--------------------
http://www.fastgms-teamfast.com
http://www.facebook.com/aop.fresno?ref=ts&fref=ts
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Posts: 8031 | From: Fresno, Ca | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
Team SOLO
Chevy Powered Stang
Member # 722

quote:
Originally posted by F8LSN8K:
lol.......its funny how EVERY thread starts out with a specfic topic then outta nowhere changes to something else...lol

Its all 'kinda' the same stuff:

Junkyard dog gets painted
Junkyard dog has Chevy motor
2stangk (pronounced stank) doesn't like my hybrid
I dont like his hybrids
His daughter is apparently mine yet Haulinass Motorsporst is claiming its his

Small (slanty eyed) world it is isn't it? [Razz]

--------------------

LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

--------------------
http://www.fastgms-teamfast.com
http://www.facebook.com/aop.fresno?ref=ts&fref=ts
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Posts: 8031 | From: Fresno, Ca | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

look guy's just because you may have jacked off to somebodies pictures doesn't mean they are your kids...very original line buy haulin ass [Roll Eyes] never heard that one before..oh and 2stangk LOL that is the best third grade humor I have heard in a long tome .....where do you guy's come up with this stuff.. come on did some school kids steal your password and type this..I like how you refer to your car as a hybrid most of in the Ford world refer to it as a abortion...so go pump haulin ass in the ass a few more times I can tell thats how you boy's must like it. Unless it is his turn to be the man... and stop dreaming about sleeping with my wife you have wives of your own its not my fault you married them

[ August 21, 2007, 04:27 PM: Message edited by: 2stangs69-91 ]

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1994 F150 4X4 351

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com