Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » Junkyard dog gets a face lift.... (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Junkyard dog gets a face lift....
Team SOLO
Chevy Powered Stang
Member # 722

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Team SOLO  Ford pictures for Team SOLO    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 2stangs69-91:
I like how you refer to your car as a hybrid most of in the Ford world refer to it as a abortion...

Interesting...I get a lot of questions about the project as others are interested in doing the same. I also get similar questions from those that just wanted to know why/how/etc - all respectful and are nice about it. Now, you may be right and their are a lot of people that don't like what I did, but I have yet to run across anyone with your feelings about it...and if I did, maybe they were just quiet or chose not to be disrespectful about it.

Since you are so against seeing the car in the pits...why dont you line up next to it? This is the drag racing section right? We've both proven we can talk the talk...line up next to me and try to walk the walk. [patriot]

--------------------
'88 Mustang Coupe: 8.02 @ 170

Posts: 3887 | From: Santa Clara | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2stangs69-91  Ford pictures for 2stangs69-91    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
let me finish putting the tons of cash(which I am trying to do) into mine that you have dumped into yours and we will do this. I have recieved PM's in the past buy people who share the same veiws as I do on this subject( from this site). I guess I am just ruder than other people about it....

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1991 LX hatch getting a make over
1994 F150 4X4 351
2006 Yamaha V-max 1200 Modded

Team SOLO
Chevy Powered Stang
Member # 722

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Team SOLO  Ford pictures for Team SOLO    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
let me finish putting the tons of cash(which I am trying to do) into mine that you have dumped into yours and we will do this. I have recieved PM's in the past buy people who share the same veiws as I do on this subject( from this site). I guess I am just ruder than other people about it....

Tons o cash? I guess $5,000 for the car, cage, suspension, rims, and motor is a ton of cash huh? [Smile]

Let me know when your car is done and we can get it on....

--------------------

2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2stangs69-91  Ford pictures for 2stangs69-91    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
LOL yeah right [Wink] that camaro guy sure was nice giving you the motor that cheap.

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1994 F150 4X4 351

Team SOLO
Chevy Powered Stang
Member # 722

quote:
LOL yeah right [Wink] that camaro guy sure was nice giving you the motor that cheap.

shell/cage = free
motor = 5,000
suspension/rims - I made money...how? I bought a caged roller for cheap, took the suspension and rims, sold the roller with stock suspenion for more than I paid for it. That puts me at $4,600 to be exact for all that. And yes, my best friend who owned the Camaro sold me the motor for that cheap.

--------------------

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Supras are Japanese, not Japaneese. And they are not hybrids!

--------------------
Your definitely jealous of my strength and brains. - 68_427_Fastback

Cummins looks like the Wendy's girl......without the pig tails. - JT

Posts: 3441 | From: The Rice Fields | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
408LIGHTNING
¯
Member # 7447

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 408LIGHTNING  Ford pictures for 408LIGHTNING    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i wonder wich side they would put u in at a chev vs for event [Confused]

--------------------
**R.I.P Willie Guzman 5LTRSVT**
1988 lx hatch
2000 ford lightning
2007 sonic blue ZR1

Team SOLO
Chevy Powered Stang
Member # 722

quote:
Originally posted by foxstang:
i wonder wich side they would put u in at a chev vs for event [Confused]

I run in the middle of them...a three way race [Smile]

--------------------

Cm4hawks
¯
Member # 5231

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cm4hawks  Ford pictures for Cm4hawks    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Why do People have to bust everyones Balls?? FAST IS FAST it does not matter how you get there rather a Supra, a Chevy stang or a rice rocket. Or even a twin turbo 67 [Wink] FAST IS FAST if you can not out run the people you are bashing build SOMETHING ANYTHING that will and call them to the track.

--------------------
2007 Ford Expedition
2004 Dodge Ram 2500

Posts: 1818 | From: Pacheco CA | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

[BS flag]

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1994 F150 4X4 351

Team SOLO
Chevy Powered Stang
Member # 722

2stang...I guess there are others out there that don't like the Chevy in Ford. I met one of the dipshits last Friday that was all butt hurt when he heard. He had a lot of lip from what my crew said...funny thing was...I was out there going down the track while he was sitting there watching my car going down the track (and not racing). [Smile]

--------------------

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Cm4hawks:
if you can not out run the people you are bashing build SOMETHING ANYTHING that will and call them to the track.

Fukkin A! Very Well Said! Its funny all the "haters" aint got shit or have some pipe dream that will NEVER run in this decade

[ August 30, 2007, 03:55 PM: Message edited by: HaulinAss Motorsports ]

Posts: 22471 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
Cm4hawks
¯
Member # 5231

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cm4hawks  Ford pictures for Cm4hawks    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I am From Texas and over there on our site we have a top 10 list. it is a picture of thier car and thier name. ANYONE can call them out. If the person listed in the top 10 decline he drops his spot. But then there are other rules like a 11 or 12 sec car can not call out a 8 or 9 sec car it is a waste of time. And people are not stupid. everyone posts atleast once what your car runs and once it is posted it can ALWAYS be found

--------------------
2007 Ford Expedition
2004 Dodge Ram 2500

Cm4hawks
¯
Member # 5231

if anyone cares here is the site. and mind you it is not a mustang only site it is a racing site for everyone. LOOK AT PAGE 9 AT THE MUSTANG WRECK

http://www.therealdfwoutlawsracing.com/

[ August 30, 2007, 05:45 PM: Message edited by: Cm4hawks ]

--------------------
2007 Ford Expedition
2004 Dodge Ram 2500

2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

Thats the beauty of living in a free country you can build what you want, and If I don't like it I can say what I want. [patriot] no matter what is said I am not going to change my mind and no matter how many times you post about your car on this site I have the right to voice my opinion.... thats just how it is....I left your video post alone no matter how impresive it is to run 9.90s in a car like that....btw you better get your suspension dialed in or your gonna eat it..as much as I dis-like your car I don't want to see anybody else her on CA fords get wiped out(except maybe cummins LOL)

[ August 30, 2007, 06:52 PM: Message edited by: 2stangs69-91 ]

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1994 F150 4X4 351

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Thats the beauty of living in a free country you can build what you want, and If I don't like it I can say what I want. [patriot] no matter what is said I am not going to change my mind and no matter how many times you post about your car on this site I have the right to voice my opinion.... thats just how it is....I left your video post alone no matter how impresive it is to run 9.90s in a car like that....btw you better get your suspension dialed in or your gonna eat it..as much as I dis-like your car I don't want to see anybody else her on CA fords get wiped out(except maybe cummins LOL)

Thats great then STFU and move on.Its just that simple.Everytime the dude puts something up about his car you bust his balls about it.The first few times is one thing,just giving someone shit but EVERYTIME.Im starting to think your a cakeboy and you jock his nuts

[ August 30, 2007, 06:55 PM: Message edited by: HaulinAss Motorsports ]

2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

hauling ass FO if I want your opinion all ask for it...blah blah blah all I here from you.

quote:
Im starting to think your a cakeboy and you jock his nuts

I speak english wtf does this even mean LOL

[ August 30, 2007, 07:22 PM: Message edited by: 2stangs69-91 ]

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1994 F150 4X4 351

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

quote:
hauling ass FO if I want your opinion all ask for it...blah blah blah all I here from you.

quote:

I speak english wtf does this even mean LOL
Your are really stupid aren't you. What the FUKK do you think Ive been telling you. I said no one cares about YOUR OPINION and to stop riding dudes nuts.

Then you say

quote:

if I want your opinion all ask for it
quote:

Whats the difference here? You talk shit but don't wanna hear what others have to say? BTW what is "all ask for it" I thought you spoke/read English? May want to take a refresher English course there dutch........

And then there is this

quote:

quote:

This means I'm starting to think your a fukkin homo and you are interested in dudes package or some shit.Becasue Ive never seen someone so worried about what another man is doing..........You son are a cakeboy(HOMO)

Maybe you should just STFU and get your pipe dream car running so you have something to back up your cockwasher(mouth,since your behind with the times)!

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!! Cake boy!!!! LMFAO!!!! Cockwasher!!! Hell at least TeamSolo made a hybrid out of 2 American things. Your hybrid is half yellow! My supra is pure bred Japanese!!! That's 1 e not 2 ee's.

--------------------

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

quote:
Originally posted by Cm4hawks:
Why do People have to bust everyones Balls?? FAST IS FAST it does not matter how you get there rather a Supra, a Chevy stang or a rice rocket. Or even a twin turbo 67 [Wink] FAST IS FAST if you can not out run the people you are bashing build SOMETHING ANYTHING that will and call them to the track.

Yep I agree! But unfortunately on car sites you always have bench racers that never do anything themselves. So now you met ours - 2stangs.

--------------------

2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

hey at least cummins understands you [Roll Eyes] you guy's can be butt budies..

haulin ass are you going to cry here or what ....LOL why do all you gay area boy's hope that I am gay? you can't have sex with me OK we here in upper Nor Cal don't play your homo games OK.

I hope you are not refeering to me when you say pipe dreams I have all the stuff I say. I like how you say "ours" here cummins like you think you belong LOL. Check the post I have called your shit out several times(so has everybody else) to Redding you just give excuse after excuse why you are the greatest...and don't show..

[ August 30, 2007, 08:15 PM: Message edited by: 2stangs69-91 ]

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1994 F150 4X4 351

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

quote:

haulin ass are you going to cry here or what ....LOL why do all you gay area boy's hope that I am gay? you can't have sex with me OK we here in upper Nor Cal don't play your homo games OK.

I hope you are not refeering to me when you say pipe dreams I have all the stuff I say. I like how you say "ours" here cummins like you think you belong LOL. Check the post I have called your shit out several times(so has everybody else) to Redding you just give excuse after excuse why you are the greatest...and don't show..

Dude is not anyones fault but your own that you are gay and have a hardon for Team SOLO.And YES I was referring to you with the pipe dream comment.Bring any of that shit out TONIGHT and lets line them up.If you cant then all you have is a PIPE DREAM that you wish will one day run.....All I've been hearing over the past 2 years is how badass its GOING to be NOT IS....That son is a PIPEDREAM!
cummins
¯
Member # 5931

quote:

I was already out at sac 3 times this summer laying the beat down on foos. Where were you? That's right you were still hiding underneath the bed being scared of my strength and brains. And yes I said "our" because people like me much better than they like you, old man!

--------------------

1bdls1
¯
Member # 5756

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1bdls1  Ford pictures for 1bdls1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
WTF A FORD WITH A CHEVY ENGINE? WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT? HAHHA JK...FONZO (THE GUY THAT HANGS OUT WITH FAST GM'S) WAS TELLING ME ABOUT THIS CAR. I THOUGHT/THINK ITS A BADASS CAR EVEN THO IM NOT A BIG FAN OFF FORD. SPECIALLY IF ITS RUNNING 9'S N/A N 8'S ON THE BOTTLE. [patriot] . GOOD SHIT!

--------------------
MEMBER OF FAST GM'S

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Hey you old ass pot head, you say you have this and you say you have that but you really don't got shit! I've been on this site for more than 2 years and your "big plans no car" scheme has not changed one bit. So just take that shit out of your sig because hell will freeze over before your shit is running. From day 1 I proclaimed to have a high hp Japanese supra running single digits. And I've done it at the track in front of several caford members time and time again. What have you done? Hell you don't even have the luxury of being a "has been." You are a never was!

--------------------

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com