Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » 11.66@117mph (Page 5)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: 11.66@117mph
Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by F8LSN8K:
quote:
Originally posted by Pure Stang:
true that... you going out there sunday?

maybe in the taurus......my car is fucked up
damn that sucks what you do now! lol

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
true that... you going out there sunday?

maybe in the taurus......my car is fucked up
damn that sucks what you do now! lol
nothin...

cant drive it hard cuz my shit grinds 1st-2nd a lil and 3rd too, or sometimes all those gears kinda wont go in......im waiting for my adjustable clutch cable kit.....

oh and my car is kinda sputtering or missing, iono

so ya

--------------------
http://www.fastgms-teamfast.com
http://www.facebook.com/aop.fresno?ref=ts&fref=ts
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Posts: 8031 | From: Fresno, Ca | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
when was the last time you changed the fuel filter.... i remeber my car doing something stupid like that i changed the fuel filter and it whent away not only that my higher rpms felt better...

[ July 26, 2007, 04:50 PM: Message edited by: Pure Stang ]

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
when was the last time you changed the fuel filter.... i remeber my car doing something stupid like that change the fuel filter and it when away not only that my higher rpms felt better...

well i kinda left somethin out.......

my friend was working on my car and kinda cracked the egr to header tube, so he took it off and disconnected the egr sensor.....so that might be contributing or is the problem....he needs to weld the tube where its cracked and then plug in the sensor and hopefully thats that.......

--------------------
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

oh and what clutch do u have? and do u have a adjustable cable, quadrant, and firewall adjuster?

--------------------
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

quote:
oh and what clutch do u have? and do u have a adjustable cable, quadrant, and firewall adjuster?

i got a center force duel friction clutch and plate... i still got the stock clutch adj... i got BBK brand new that i havent installed yet.. its bien sitting for a year in the box [Razz] ....

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

oh

--------------------
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey thread jackers get a room this is my thread!!! Now back to the topic.

Hey Butt Worm since no one has contacted me I will contact Grimis myself. I'm sending him a pm right now. That's righttttt!!!!!!

[ July 27, 2007, 02:07 PM: Message edited by: cummins ]

--------------------
Your definitely jealous of my strength and brains. - 68_427_Fastback

Cummins looks like the Wendy's girl......without the pig tails. - JT

Posts: 3441 | From: The Rice Fields | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
pm sent!

Topic: race
cummins
¯
Member # 5931 Icon 1 posted July 27, 2007 12:09 PM Profile for cummins Email cummins

Grimis. Well it seems like your cheerleader Natalie wants to set up a race between you and me. I don't know you so all is cool between you and me. I set up my own races so I figure I'll talk to you instead of him because he's a dork and its not even his car.

First off nice hp numbers. You car looks bad ass. I have a supra it put down down 871 hp on the dyno on high boost. I don't street race because I drive for a living so I cannot afford to hurt my dmv record. I've done it before but I'd rather take it to the track where all is legal and in a safer environment.

Not sure if you want to race or not but I'm down to race at a track. If you don't want to that's cool with me. I have no idea why that foo Nathan is talking for you.

Cummins

--------------------

Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

lol fuckin cummins...

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ok you idiot Nathan you are done here. Don't post up anymore races between me and Fat Jay (Grimis). He and I have been exchanging pm's and he seems like cool dude. He and I will set up our own race by ourselves we don't need any cheerleaders swinging pom poms or running their mouths for us. Hell he had NOOOO idea that you were trying to set him up against me. So is that what you do, set up races without the racer even knowing about it? LOL!!!! Jay and I can handle things by ourselves. So pick up your shit and get your sorry ass to steppin.

[ July 28, 2007, 03:23 AM: Message edited by: cummins ]

--------------------

Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com