Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » 11.66@117mph (Page 4)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: 11.66@117mph
LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
this is pretty tight right here....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXCONStp7Jc

--------------------
http://www.fastgms-teamfast.com
http://www.facebook.com/aop.fresno?ref=ts&fref=ts
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Posts: 8031 | From: Fresno, Ca | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
66 AC COBRA
Nitrous King
Member # 904

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66 AC COBRA  Ford pictures for 66 AC COBRA    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by full throttle:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ct36IUKaP5w

you guys better step your game up

bring that bucket out to the street and i'll tear it apart

crap I would run it at the track 2 out of 3, that 8.72 looked liked a miracle pass

and 8.72 at 175 hahahahahahahahaha

--------------------
FFR AC Cobra
72 Vega - WCHRA Extreme 10.5

66 AC COBRA
Nitrous King
Member # 904

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66 AC COBRA  Ford pictures for 66 AC COBRA    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
cummins

i said stree race car [Big Grin]

my friend i was talking about is not not JD, its a nova that gets some mileage put on it, no super-long trips yet but it is a daily driver

hit me up when you're ready, or just go to HAN, there is going to be some shit going on this year, organization will brings us light years away from last year [Mad]

--------------------
FFR AC Cobra

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hmmmm Kevin??? Or Pat? Or Rob?? I'd race any of them at the track. I track race no more street racing for me. Too much money into the car to do that anymore. Plus Johnny Law is someone I don't mess with he always gives me the beat down.

HAN has been pretty lame. I went 2 years ago and also a few years before that. The best thing that I've seen come from HAN lately is Hoffman. Now that shit was funny! But other than that HAN sucks. Too many ghetto ghost riders n shit.

[ July 25, 2007, 03:35 AM: Message edited by: cummins ]

--------------------
Your definitely jealous of my strength and brains. - 68_427_Fastback

Cummins looks like the Wendy's girl......without the pig tails. - JT

Posts: 3441 | From: The Rice Fields | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 66 AC COBRA:
cummins

i said stree race car [Big Grin]

my friend i was talking about is not not JD, its a nova that gets some mileage put on it, no super-long trips yet but it is a daily driver

hit me up when you're ready, or just go to HAN, there is going to be some shit going on this year, organization will brings us light years away from last year [Mad]

your sig says x.xx @ xxx want to find out...yes i do [Big Grin]

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

66 AC COBRA
Nitrous King
Member # 904

well if you have something fast pm me and maybe I can set you up with something this weekend

--------------------
FFR AC Cobra

LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
lol......

--------------------
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

66 AC COBRA
Nitrous King
Member # 904

quote:
Originally posted by F8LSN8K:
lol......

and whats funny??

--------------------
FFR AC Cobra

LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

quote:
quote:
lol......

and whats funny??
haha lmao!

u said if he had somethin fast, to pm u

whats ur def. of fast?

--------------------
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for twisted54  Ford pictures for twisted54  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
lol......

and whats funny??
haha lmao!

whats ur def. of fast?

Most likely single digits to Eric...

--------------------
2013 Black on Black 5.0 with Boost N Things - CORN FED 🌽

LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

quote:
Originally posted by twisted54:
quote:
quote:
quote:
lol......

and whats funny??
haha lmao!

whats ur def. of fast?

i know.....that why i laughed, cuz me and pure stang are NOWHERE NEAR those times
[Razz]

--------------------
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

90lxfoxbody
¯
Member # 6947

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90lxfoxbody  Ford pictures for 90lxfoxbody    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey cummins if your feeling cocky and want to race another daily driver from a roll let me know.We have a little fox with a f1r pro charger still on low boost.
Baby motor also,under 350cid
1 bar to be exact.

--------------------
Owner Of All Out Performance
Ya I own that Cobra
Old setup whipple and jug 9.37 155
New twins hoping for 8.50s at 165

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Don't try to baby this baby that low boost this and down play the car. That shit don't work with me I wasn't born yesterday and I've been racing longer than most of these foos been alive. You're talking to a grown ass man here! You must be talking about this car.

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/292ed3f7-a914-4097-8780-996200181708.htm

That car put down 1047 rwhp in a car that weighs probably less than 3k lbs. I put down 871 rwhp in a car that weighs exactly 3675 lbs. Like I said before I don't street race. But if he wants to come to the track I'd be happy to race him there. I've been known to make a street appearance for special occasions. The fox seems like a monster so yes it looks like it could be one of those occasions. It will have to be set up right and with safe conditions. And yes I am always cocky.

[ July 26, 2007, 12:54 AM: Message edited by: cummins ]

--------------------

90lxfoxbody
¯
Member # 6947

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90lxfoxbody  Ford pictures for 90lxfoxbody    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
the car is on low boost fuck face.that blower and motor will goto 30psi.

and that car has full griggs road race suspension and wieghts in at 3500 with him in it.....next ricer excuse?

you ran your trap off to 66cobra about street car this and that.well heres your chance on your playing field from a roll.
that threw a 75mm t body and a un ported system max also.Tell me how im down playing the car.o this wont b for free if you decide to get your nuts back out of the jar.

whats a good pull?70 to 170?

you dont want to see it in kill trim.

--------------------
Ya I own that Cobra

90lxfoxbody
¯
Member # 6947

next your going to say its not 3500lbs.

viper t56
all the blower shit
full interior
full suspension
system
race block
huge brakes
and 350lbs driver
heavy cobra wheels also

how much money makes it a special occasion?

--------------------
Ya I own that Cobra

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Hey you little pussy! I said it before how many times do I have to say it again, I TRACK RACE. What don't you understand about that!!! Hell I said it a few replies ago unless your retarded ass can't read. And I said that I may come out of this if its done right. How about you let me and Grimis talk about this instead of you being his spokeswoman. So put his nuts back in YOUR mouth and let him contact me. hahahahahaha Nutswinging bitch!! Eric can speak for himself too. Oh wait are you and Eric sharing the same bed now? How about you roll over and spoon him back and give him the reach around that he gave you. Go back to selling and misrepresenting piece of shit opels and get your loose ass outta here. I was nice to you when you ran away from norcal1320 and came here because no one liked you on that site. I felt sorry for your scrappy loner ass. Now you have a few boyfriends and you feel all tuff. LOL!

So cheerleader put down your pom poms and sit your lilly ass down. I'll talk to Grimis myself. And for the record these are not excuses these are just facts as they lie. He makes 1047 hp and you claim a race weight of 3500. I make 871 and weigh almost 3900 with me in it. That's almost 200 hp more and 400 lbs less. That's simple math and these are facts not excuses. If I want to hear excuses I could challenge your street car in your sig to a track race against my street supra. Oh and just for the record I'll do you on low boost too.

So tell him to contact me I'd rather talk to the horse's mouth than the horse's ass.

--------------------

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by cummins:
Hey you little pussy! I said it before how many times do I have to say it again, I TRACK RACE. What don't you understand about that!!! Hell I said it a few replies ago unless your retarded ass can't read. And I said that I may come out of this if its done right. How about you let me and Grimis talk about this instead of you being his spokeswoman. So put his nuts back in YOUR mouth and let him contact me. hahahahahaha Nutswinging bitch!! Eric can speak for himself too. Oh wait are you and Eric sharing the same bed now? How about you roll over and spoon him back and give him the reach around that he gave you. Go back to selling and misrepresenting piece of shit opels and get your loose ass outta here. I was nice to you when you ran away from norcal1320 and came here because no one liked you on that site. I felt sorry for your scrappy loner ass. Now you have a few boyfriends and you feel all tuff. LOL!

So cheerleader put down your pom poms and sit your lilly ass down. I'll talk to Grimis myself. And for the record these are not excuses these are just facts as they lie. He makes 1047 hp and you claim a race weight of 3500. I make 871 and weigh almost 3900 with me in it. That's almost 200 hp more and 400 lbs less. That's simple math and these are facts not excuses. If I want to hear excuses I could challenge your street car in your sig to a track race against my street supra. Oh and just for the record I'll do you on low boost too.

So tell him to contact me I'd rather talk to the horse's mouth than the horse's ass.

LMAO at the part in the end.omg!lol [worship]

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

90lxfoxbody
¯
Member # 6947

quote:
Originally posted by cummins:

you just said special ocassions did you not?And didnt you say 3600lbs and some change.I have more then one street car sweet cheeks...You just have no heart but thats cool.I proved the point i wanted to prove.Your all GAS thats it.You must think im some punk kid with slow cars.I own a 9 second driver myself,but figured you would want some stupid ass roll race like every other supra owner.Ive had a 9.50 at 147 truck on pump so i dont want to hear it.So is this going to be one of those specail ocassions or no.Thats all im asking?If no then carry on.

--------------------
Ya I own that Cobra

90lxfoxbody
¯
Member # 6947

when did i run away from nor cal?

thats right im still on there and post daily?just put on a nice little bbq where i had a huge turn out?Where were u cumstain?Thats right you didnt get invited.

--------------------
Ya I own that Cobra

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
wow my post became a hater thread, didn't know this was still going on.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Hey Natalie do you really think I care about a bbq? Oh so you threw a bbq that must have been your way of kissing norcal's ass after that opel fiasco. That must be where you met all your boyfriends because until now you were silent as a bunny. Either that or you were choking on a caaawwwkkk!!!!!

You must not be very smart because its well known that I have a cage and my car is cert to 8.5 and yes I'm nhra licensed. Do you think I'd do all this just so that I could roll race? Regarding Grimis I think it would be fun to race him. Like I said before he's about 200 hp more and 400 lbs lighter. I said my car weighs 3675 that's car alone not with me in it. I weigh a little over 200. And you said that his car weighs 3500 with him in it. I see you flunked 1st grade math again. So do you really think that's a fair race? Hell I would put money on him too!!! I'd put money on anyone that is 200 hp more and 400 lbs lighter in a roll race that car should win every time! That doesn't prove I'm full of gas it proves that you just want him to race me because the odds are more in his favor not mine. How about I race your pussy stang in your sig from a roll since we are both street cars? Would you like that??? Or at the track? You know I'll kill you so when you say no I'll just say you have no heart. Same shit!

Like I said before I'll come out on special occasions. So I'd race him but conditions will have to be right and safe. One condition is he races me at the track with the car as you described for our roll race. I won't change my set up either.

viper t56
all the blower shit
full interior
full suspension
system
race block
huge brakes
and 350lbs driver
heavy cobra wheels also
1 bar of boost
75 mm tbody

Oh and don't complain and down play about being a road race car mine is more of one that his. Hell I have stock suspension which is independent front and rear with double wishbone on a unibody. I'm not solid axle full framed like he is. The roll race isn't fair its one sided for him. The track race is more fair and at least I offer a fair race unlike you. You ain't talking to a newbie you're talking to a grown ass man!

So tell him to turn around so I can talk to the horse face to face I'm tired of looking at a pony tail and a big asshole. I'll try that car highway and drag.

[ July 26, 2007, 07:26 PM: Message edited by: cummins ]

--------------------

Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
lol......

and whats funny??
haha lmao!

whats ur def. of fast?

i know.....that why i laughed, cuz me and pure stang are NOWHERE NEAR those times
[Razz]

lol true i just wanted to see the car didnt care win or lose...... [Razz] ... but i might have some one for him...

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

quote:
Originally posted by Pure Stang:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
lol......

and whats funny??
haha lmao!

whats ur def. of fast?

[Razz]

lol true i just wanted to see the car didnt care win or lose...... [Razz] ... but i might have some one for him...
wouldnt mind seein it in action either, but people that fast wouldnt even waste there time on us

--------------------
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

true that... you going out there sunday?

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

quote:
Originally posted by Pure Stang:
true that... you going out there sunday?

maybe in the taurus......my car is fucked up

--------------------
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com