Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » 11.66@117mph (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: 11.66@117mph
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by cummins:
And BTW if you want to talk shit move it to the street racing section this is not the place for it. How long have you been a member? You should know that by now!

Oh and you never answered the question of who is the fastest street import in the bay. And I still hear crickets looks like you just stfu your own self! Good job!

AGAIN, YOU ARE A FUCKING GHOST HERE. "CUMMIN'S SPEEDWAY" I BELIEVE IS THE TERM WHERE PEOPLE SAY THEY'VE SEEN YOUR CAR [Wink]

All in your head son, keep reading the magazines and typing what you read [Eek!]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

happygmore
¯
Member # 7159

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for happygmore  Ford pictures for happygmore    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
atp turbos lil pickup running 9s is a fast import if you ask me, and if it wasnt for it being a truck and having the cage come out the rear glass, you wouldnt even think twice about it running 9s on a 8in tire [Eek!]

have you ran that truck cummins? i think he might got ya beat!

Posts: 421 | From: west san jose | Registered: Oct 2006  |  :
cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Don who??? Is that some sort of stinky smell in the air? Voices what??? Oh it was just nobody never mind.

Hey Happy I know the guy in the truck really well. He's a bud of mine I called him after he raced King Tom but we didn't get a chance to talk much because he was at the track. I pretty much know everything about that truck. He's a super cool dude only superceded in coolness by yours truly.

He and I won't race each other we're friends. But just for your info he has a LOT less hp than I do but he is also lighter. So I'll leave it at that.

ATP did not build that truck he built it on his own. ATP just sponsored the turbo. Black Trax did the cage. The rest was done by him including most of the tuning. His rear tire is wider than 10.5, which is what I run. You may have seen it with the street wheels on but his drag set up has a decent size tire.

This is a dyno sheet of mine. Its on street power. I'm not going to say how much more I have left in it but if peeps believe that's all its got that's fine by me!! From 65 mph to 185 mph I average over 800 rwhp in this graph. I'd like to see how many other street imports can say that! Or street domestics for that matter! And hell that's only in 1 gear!!!

Don who?? Hidden what? Nos huh???
 -

[ June 20, 2007, 07:36 PM: Message edited by: cummins ]

--------------------
Your definitely jealous of my strength and brains. - 68_427_Fastback

Cummins looks like the Wendy's girl......without the pig tails. - JT

Posts: 3441 | From: The Rice Fields | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2stangs69-91  Ford pictures for 2stangs69-91    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
bring the beast to the mustang maddness so we can all see and apreciate your fine car.

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1991 LX hatch getting a make over
1994 F150 4X4 351
2006 Yamaha V-max 1200 Modded

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 2stangs69-91:
bring the beast to the mustang maddness so we can all see and apreciate your fine car.

He'll bring the magazine with the article which he reads from [Wink]

--------------------

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
13's what??? 12's huh? Work in a performance auto shop but have no performance of your own? Way to represent!!! LOL!!!!!

--------------------

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

quote:
Originally posted by 2stangs69-91:

Now why would I bring it to that event when its just a mustang event and I can't even run it? Hell I even asked the committee of Norcal ls1 if I could run my car at their shoot out and they said no. I was going to bring it out there and lay the beat down on mustangs and gm's alike. But alas the coordinator said he can't let me race because its a domestic event. I think he's just scared that I'm going to conquer all!!! (except outlaw of course).

Here is what the president of Norcalls1 said to me on another website. I've been asking him for a while now but the fruitcake changed his mind and said no after initially telling me I could run in outlaw.

This event is open ONLY to Domestic Brand EFI Vehicles, or Vehicles with Domestic Brand EFI Motors (a Domestic Transmission Swap alone is not enough, ie TH400 in a 2JZ-GTE Supra will NOT qualify)

-TJ Adams
2007 Norcal-LS1/LT1 Car Club President

[ June 20, 2007, 08:29 PM: Message edited by: cummins ]

--------------------

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Also, you can't enter a magazine, Awwwwwwwww [Frown]

--------------------

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

He obviously knows what I have and has met me before that's why he stated what he did. Is "magazine" all you got??? yawwwnnnnnnnn. Boooorrrriiinnnngggg!!!! You play out your own jokes. And you STFU your own self. LOL!!!!!! Dude you're even more of a joke than I originally thought!!! Keep it coming though some day you may come up with something good.....maybe.

--------------------

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
Also, you can't enter a magazine, Awwwwwwwww [Frown]

No you can't. But I can roll it up, shove it up your ass and give you the ATM (Ass To Mouth) treatment. But then again you'd like that wouldn't you!!!

--------------------

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

quote:
Is "magazine" all you got???

It's "CLEARLY" all you have, what chapter are you currently reading and scanning graphs from?

--------------------

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Like I said there you go again. Good one!!! You're so smart!!! You have got to be the most boring unintelligent person I've bantered with. Congrats!!!

Make a thread in the street racing section and ride my nuts over there. Little boy you can have the last word here with "magazine" since that's all you got.

--------------------

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
quote:
Is "magazine" all you got???

It's "CLEARLY" all you have, what chapter are you currently reading and scanning graphs from?
[patriot]

--------------------

happygmore
¯
Member # 7159

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for happygmore  Ford pictures for happygmore    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hey cummins shoot me a pm with your # i would like to talk to you about my build and maybe some side action for ya...forget this thread..lol
cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Sent you a pm.

Hey Dana where did you go?

--------------------

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i am here now, just busy working. whats up?

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wow this post really blew up.

We'll tune the Cobra ourselves after we've installed the FAST System. My dad already dropped enough money into the FAST system why would he waste more money getting the car tuned when we'll just be tearing it all apart this winter?

The car ran 11.66 untuned, the motor is built for 1200hp, we're running 110 leaded, i don't think the amount of HP its making would have caused any damage to the engine. The only problems it has being untuned is it has trouble starting sometimes and if its not warmed up it dies.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

quote:
Originally posted by Cobra5.0Jeep:
We'll tune the Cobra ourselves after we've installed the FAST System. My dad already dropped enough money into the FAST system why would he waste more money getting the car tuned when we'll just be tearing it all apart this winter?

The car ran 11.66 untuned, the motor is built for 1200hp, we're running 110 leaded, i don't think the amount of HP its making would have caused any damage to the engine. The only problems it has being untuned is it has trouble starting sometimes and if its not warmed up it dies.

[Eek!]

--------------------

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Why are you tearing it up this winter??? I thought you just got it running? It ran 117 wouldn't that mean its pushing around 450 hp? That should be enough hp at wot to cause some damage if not properly tuned.

[ June 21, 2007, 08:34 PM: Message edited by: cummins ]

--------------------

66 AC COBRA
Nitrous King
Member # 904

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66 AC COBRA  Ford pictures for 66 AC COBRA    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
cummins

any time you want to do a lil racing send me a pm and we can set something up, and if you are scared of my streetracecar then I can set you up with my friends street car, both are sbc's on spray

and i might have a few imports looking for action

so if you feel like getting whooped up pm me and we can set something up [patriot]

[ June 22, 2007, 12:13 AM: Message edited by: 66 AC COBRA ]

--------------------
FFR AC Cobra
72 Vega - WCHRA Extreme 10.5

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

quote:
Why are you tearing it up this winter??? I thought you just got it running? It ran 117 wouldn't that mean its pushing around 450 hp? That should be enough hp at wot to cause some damage if not properly tuned.

with the smaller blower it made 550rwhp

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

happygmore
¯
Member # 7159

please tell me your dad has experience tuning?

so is your block darton wet sleeved?

what goals are you shooting for?

i cant believe some of the stuff you just wrote tho.....

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

quote:
Originally posted by 66 AC COBRA:
cummins

any time you want to do a lil racing send me a pm and we can set something up, and if you are scared of my streetracecar then I can set you up with my friends street car, both are sbc's on spray

and i might have a few imports looking for action

so if you feel like getting whooped up pm me and we can set something up [patriot]

You talking to me? You talking to me??? Who the fuck do you think you're talking to!!!! So what you're telling me is that I have some competition around here? Finally thank god!!!!! Me scared of another street car in the bay area? Hell I'm king import around here and I have no problem stepping up to domestics. I know I'm at a disadvantage with domestics but hell its all in fun for me and I like being the underdog. But by true street car I don't mean those mid west things that can only go to the grocery store not much else. Hell I drove to the state of Washington from CA and still ran single digits. Drove to Vegas and did the same. I don't think anyone here can say the same! But ya I might make a thread over at the other site. Either that or I'll pm you or Tom. I'd rather have this on the down low I don't want all the little groupies following me around. Its rough being a royalty!!!

I already know of your Vega. You call that a street car? LMAO!!! Why is that because it sits on the street sometimes??? LOL!!! Let me tell you honestly what I have. Its full interior besides having to take the back seat out for the cage. Still has all working power options like ps, pw, pdl. Has working cold a/c. Stock suspension (irs), no hacking of the body whatsoever. And no weight reduction. In fact I'm heavier than a stock supra due to the safety requirements. But its ok that's fine by me if you want to race. I just LOL at your street car comment. And if you think you can chop me off easily you got another thing CUMMINS!!! Its actually going to be a good race!!

I'll take the race against you and your other sbc friend. Who is that anyway, JD? If it is he's a little too fast so we may have to accommodate for that, but I'll race him anyway. And regarding the imports, I don't usually race other imports unless its at an event. We gotta stick together and fight the power! But if they do want to race I'll give them the opportunity to take a shot at the title. After all there can be only one and the belts been around my waist for a long ass time!!!

[ June 23, 2007, 12:28 PM: Message edited by: cummins ]

--------------------

NorCalRydaz
¯
Member # 3233

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRydaz  Ford pictures for NorCalRydaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
AND, you don't see any mullets at the import events!!!

yeah just a bunch of Chinos that crash into everyone in the parking lot . lolz !!
full throttle
¯
Member # 7220

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for full throttle  Ford pictures for full throttle    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ct36IUKaP5w

you guys better step your game up

Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com