Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Bay Area Baseball (Page 6)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: Bay Area Baseball
69stang
¯
Member # 5609

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 69stang  Ford pictures for 69stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
quote:
Originally posted by 69stangin:
quote:
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
quote:
Originally posted by 2T0NE:
Go home raelfag your DRUNK

Dude, don't use my name until you can spell correctly! 5.toes, until you're ready to let people know who you actually are, you're banned from speaking to me as well. Fucking idiots.
Didn't you say Washington in 5?

Go Giants!!

Yeah but we're the haters.
He made a whole thread to hate on the teams... lol I see only one hater

--------------------
1968 firebird- sold
1992 mustang gt - sold
1969 mustang coupe- current project

Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Go home raelfag your DRUNK

Dude, don't use my name until you can spell correctly! 5.toes, until you're ready to let people know who you actually are, you're banned from speaking to me as well. Fucking idiots.
Didn't you say Washington in 5?

Go Giants!!

Yeah but we're the haters.
He made a whole thread to hate on the teams... lol I see only one hater
That's how ignorant you SF fans are, the thread was made to vent over our teams, it didn't turn into this negative pissing match until the trolls came to play...ie..135.0, 5.toes, 2Tone....

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
69stang
¯
Member # 5609

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 69stang  Ford pictures for 69stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Don't fucking call me ignorant you don't know me... I'm just stating you did hate on the Giants and you were wrong so you should own up to it

--------------------
1968 firebird- sold
1992 mustang gt - sold
1969 mustang coupe- current project

Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Don't fucking call me ignorant you don't know me... I'm just stating you did hate on the Giants and you were wrong so you should own up to it

Yes, I did say the Nat's would win, and they didn't. I own up to everything. Go and read my original post on this page, I was never hating until the trolls bro.

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
GIANTS BABY! Where's al the A's fans now that were trash talking?

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by adower:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 135.0:
Liking the Raiders and the Seahawks is almost as bad as liking the Raiders and Chiefs, or Raiders and Broncos, or Raiders and Chargers.

You're not going to see a 9ers fan a fan of the Saints too, or Falcons or Panthers.

To each their own, ever heard of that? Of course you'll never see a 49er fan like another team, you SF teams are the WORST fan bases in sports history, just like the players, arrogant, cocky and overrated...I mean, just look at the video of those 49er fans playing fight club in a bathroom at Levi Stadium. Billion dollars for what? Still can't keep the trash out.
How can you talk about the sf players being cocky when you like the Seahawks and have Richard Sherman yapping his mouth nonstop. You can pull up fight videos at every stadium I can find some for the Seahawks and raiders just as easy.. What do you expect with the crowd being 95% guys and getting drunk.
Richard Sherman, you wanna talk about Sherman? The guy graduated from Stanford with a Degree in communications. Yes, he yaps, but that's because he can. When you're the best that what happens, haters hate. I'm sure there are fight videos everywhere, my point is that it's only the 49er videos and players constantly in the news. 135.0 I'm not mad at all, you people seriously don't bother me anymore.
With that argument, anyone in the NFL should be arrogant, cocky and overrated. Anyone playing in the league is top of the top.

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
3 in 5 bitches: FACT
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Talk about counting your chickens before they hatch. You probably said the same thing about the 49ers the last 2 years too LOL.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Watching espn last night how bout the last 5 years Giants/Cardinals every damn year one or the other.
Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
9cobrasvt8
¯
Member # 11078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobrasvt8  Ford pictures for 9cobrasvt8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

3 in 5 nlcs? Im assuming this is what you mean

--------------------
2013 Grabber blue coyote
1996 cobra
1996 gt h/c/i and gears
1998 cobra vert
1998 gt h/c/i
1997 gt blown

Posts: 1519 | From: under the hood | Registered: Jul 2011  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Boooo hooooo hoooo As and LA booo hooo hoooo NVM GO GIANTS

--------------------
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
BUKSING
¯
Member # 6594

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BUKSING  Ford pictures for BUKSING    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
GIANTS!!!! Best in the bay!
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
FUUUUUCK YOUUUU RALEBITCH AND UR GAYASS THREAD... Go giants!!!

--------------------
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

adower
¯
Member # 5955

FUCK YEAAAA ISHIKAWA!!!!

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
NL Champs!

Let's go Giants!

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArchersGT  Ford pictures for ArchersGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[Big Grin]

Oh ya... Giants totally suck. [Roll Eyes]

BUKSING
¯
Member # 6594

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BUKSING  Ford pictures for BUKSING    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
FUUUUUCK YOUUUU RALEBITCH AND UR GAYASS THREAD... Go giants!!!

HAHAHAHAHA WE OWN THE PENNANT!!!
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

quote:

Tres en cinco!

--------------------

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

quote:
Originally posted by 9cobrasvt8:
quote:

3 in 5 nlcs? Im assuming this is what you mean
National league champs!

[ 2014-10-16, 09:14 PM: Message edited by: 135.0 ]

--------------------

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

quote:
Thoughts? Opinions? While I'm in no way, shape or form a Giants fan, but it sucks that our teams have pretty much lost it. Giants fans, why does your team suck? My fellow A's fans, what's your take on our downfall? Is it the slump our bats have had? Or are you like me and blame the Cespedes trade? I personally believe we should have NEVER traded him. So, discuss please...

YOUR A FAGGOT LIKE [SHO]TIME FTW

[ 2014-10-16, 09:15 PM: Message edited by: 2T0NE ]

--------------------

BUKSING
¯
Member # 6594

-
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

quote:
Originally posted by BUKSING:
 -

--------------------

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

quote:
Thoughts? Opinions? While I'm in no way, shape or form a Giants fan, but it sucks that our teams have pretty much lost it. Giants fans, why does your team suck? My fellow A's fans, what's your take on our downfall? Is it the slump our bats have had? Or are you like me and blame the Cespedes trade? I personally believe we should have NEVER traded him. So, discuss please...

--------------------

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

quote:
quote:

[worship] [worship] [worship] [worship] [worship]

--------------------

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

quote:
quote:
quote:

[worship] [worship] [worship] [worship] [worship]

--------------------

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com