Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Bay Area Baseball (Page 5)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: Bay Area Baseball
5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
quote:
Originally posted by 2T0NE:
Your a faggot , GO GIANTS

You should seriously consider going back to school to get your GED, your spelling is atrocious. You're* a noooob.
[Roll Eyes]
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 5.t0es:
quote:
quote:

You should seriously consider going back to school to get your GED, your spelling is atrocious. You're* a noooob.
[Roll Eyes]
And you think I'm a troll.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:
quote:
quote:
quote:

[Roll Eyes]
Calling a joke out when I see one, Burritos, star wars, calling the mods/site a bunch of names etc....hes a troll/joke.
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

[Roll Eyes]
Calling a joke out when I see one, Burritos, star wars, calling the mods/site a bunch of names etc....hes a troll/joke.
I think you're just bitter because he like the sea hawks and they're the Super Bowl Champs.
Nothing wrong with star wars btw.

--------------------

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

[Roll Eyes]
I think you're just bitter because he like the sea hawks and they're the Super Bowl Champs.
Nothing wrong with star wars btw.

I doubt he's bitter about dude switching to a seahawks fan. I could've sworn on his signature on here used to be raider nation....

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18529 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yes, I like the Raiders, yes I like the Seahawks, didn't know it was illegal to like an NFC and an AFC team...haters gonna hate. If I wasn't lazy I'd post my new Deadpool tattoo, it's perfect for you people. Also, 5.toes, who are you again?

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Liking the Raiders and the Seahawks is almost as bad as liking the Raiders and Chiefs, or Raiders and Broncos, or Raiders and Chargers.

You're not going to see a 9ers fan a fan of the Saints too, or Falcons or Panthers.

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 135.0:
Liking the Raiders and the Seahawks is almost as bad as liking the Raiders and Chiefs, or Raiders and Broncos, or Raiders and Chargers.

You're not going to see a 9ers fan a fan of the Saints too, or Falcons or Panthers.

To each their own, ever heard of that? Of course you'll never see a 49er fan like another team, you SF teams are the WORST fan bases in sports history, just like the players, arrogant, cocky and overrated...I mean, just look at the video of those 49er fans playing fight club in a bathroom at Levi Stadium. Billion dollars for what? Still can't keep the trash out.

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

To each their own, ever heard of that? Of course you'll never see a 49er fan like another team, you SF teams are the WORST fan bases in sports history, just like the players, arrogant, cocky and overrated...I mean, just look at the video of those 49er fans playing fight club in a bathroom at Levi Stadium. Billion dollars for what? Still can't keep the trash out.
Yeah raider fans are better! Would you want security to watch everyone take a piss? [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You still don't get it. You're not even a sports fan, you get on these threads like you know something. Unless it's world of warcraft or star trek the next generation you don't know shit.

FYI The Raiders and the Seahawks were in the same division for years. I can't imagine liking more than one team but liking another team in the division is just retarded. The saints, falcons and panthers were all in the 9ers division and I wouldnt dare root for any of those teams.

At least be loyal to your own teams, otherwise you start to be as rediculous as Slowback.

--------------------

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

quote:
You still don't get it. You're not even a sports fan, you get on these threads like you know something. Unless it's world of warcraft or star trek the next generation you don't know shit.

FYI The Raiders and the Seahawks were in the same division for years. I can't imagine liking more than one team but liking another team in the division is just retarded. The saints, falcons and panthers were all in the 9ers division and I wouldnt dare root for any of those teams.

At least be loyal to your own teams, otherwise you start to be as rediculous as Slowback.

x1000000, exactly.
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Why talk about football in a baseball thread anyways? I'm willing to bet most of you guys that talk the most couldn't even bunt a ball into play. My opinions might differ from a lot of you guys, but at least I can still play every position in baseball.

--------------------

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

quote:
Why talk about football in a baseball thread anyways? I'm willing to bet most of you guys that talk the most couldn't even bunt a ball into play. My opinions might differ from a lot of you guys, but at least I can still play every position in baseball.

Actually I used to be the only kid in my league to hit homeruns. [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

quote:
Yes, I like the Raiders, yes I like the Seahawks, didn't know it was illegal to like an NFC and an AFC team...haters gonna hate. If I wasn't lazy I'd post my new Deadpool tattoo, it's perfect for you people. Also, 5.toes, who are you again?

little ceasers buddy little ceasers
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
quote:

Actually I used to be the only kid in my league to hit homeruns. [Whoo Whooooo!]
That's cause you wore pf flyers and your real name is Benny The Jet Rodriguez.

--------------------

Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

quote:

X1000000 exactly. These guys are a joke Slow, we got 135.0 whose just a fat divorced virgin troll whose end on this site is nigh, I know a lot about a lot tubby, there's a huge difference between Star Wars and Star Trek, while I don't hate on Trekkie's I'm a Star Wars kinda guy which you're all aware of. Then we have 5.toes who is afraid to share his actual identity, but wants to act like he's keyboard god. I thought this was America, where you can like whatever you wanna like at any given time, guess you guys are just Nazis...I play friendly games of baseball every Sunday with my friends and play an assortment of positions myself, ranging from 1st base to 3rd base to the outfield. And then we have Neight, whose always in the mix, cool kid but dumb as a rock. Yes, the Raiders ARE better, better in the sense that all you hear about these days are negative and criminal happenings with the 49ers. Kaepernick was accused of rape, found innocent but still alleged. Ray McDonald is gonna go down for domestic violence, Aldon Smith is constantly in the news, DUI, felony gun charges, etc..and then we can go to Arizona where 49er fans started a fight, hitting a choking innocent security guards just trying to do their jobs and keep it fun and safe for everyone. Then fast forward to now, 49er fans fighting each other in the bathroom...it's pathetic. But then again I don't know shit, I'm just a star wars loving, joker and Deadpool tattoo having nerd, oh and don't forget bandwagon fan 'joke' as Mr keyboard God 5.toes exclaims. Hahahahahaha. I love cafords. [Smile] [patriot] [dance]

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Why you so mad Kyle, lol. Giants about to wrap this bitch up faster than you can throw a burrito at us from your keyboard.

Sorry I didnt know the difference between Star Trek and Star Wars.....hahahaha

--------------------

adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

How can you talk about the sf players being cocky when you like the Seahawks and have Richard Sherman yapping his mouth nonstop. You can pull up fight videos at every stadium I can find some for the Seahawks and raiders just as easy.. What do you expect with the crowd being 95% guys and getting drunk.

[ 2014-10-07, 02:59 PM: Message edited by: adower ]

Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

quote:
Originally posted by adower:
quote:
quote:

How can you talk about the sf players being cocky when you like the Seahawks and have Richard Sherman yapping his mouth nonstop. You can pull up fight videos at every stadium I can find some for the Seahawks and raiders just as easy.. What do you expect with the crowd being 95% guys and getting drunk.
Richard Sherman, you wanna talk about Sherman? The guy graduated from Stanford with a Degree in communications. Yes, he yaps, but that's because he can. When you're the best that what happens, haters hate. I'm sure there are fight videos everywhere, my point is that it's only the 49er videos and players constantly in the news. 135.0 I'm not mad at all, you people seriously don't bother me anymore.

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by adower:
quote:
quote:

Richard Sherman, you wanna talk about Sherman? The guy graduated from Stanford with a Degree in communications. Yes, he yaps, but that's because he can. When you're the best that what happens, haters hate. I'm sure there are fight videos everywhere, my point is that it's only the 49er videos and players constantly in the news. 135.0 I'm not mad at all, you people seriously don't bother me anymore.
enough out of you little ceaser
Vndcatr
CAFords OG
Member # 2343

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vndcatr  Ford pictures for Vndcatr    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Giants!! [patriot]

--------------------
Built 01 cobra
400 rwhp
11.7@117mph , 1.62 60ft

Posts: 1066 | From: Sacramento,Ca | Registered: Jan 2003  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Go home raelfag your DRUNK

--------------------
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

quote:

Dude, don't use my name until you can spell correctly! 5.toes, until you're ready to let people know who you actually are, you're banned from speaking to me as well. Fucking idiots.

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

69stang
¯
Member # 5609

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 69stang  Ford pictures for 69stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

Dude, don't use my name until you can spell correctly! 5.toes, until you're ready to let people know who you actually are, you're banned from speaking to me as well. Fucking idiots.
Didn't you say Washington in 5?

Go Giants!!

--------------------
1968 firebird- sold
1992 mustang gt - sold
1969 mustang coupe- current project

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

quote:
Originally posted by 69stangin:
quote:
quote:

Didn't you say Washington in 5?

Go Giants!!

Yeah but we're the haters.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com