Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Bay Area Baseball (Page 4)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: Bay Area Baseball
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
quote:
Originally posted by 5.t0es:
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by 2T0NE:
Hey raelsmax your FUCKING STUPID LIKE THIS DUMBASS THREAD...go GIANTS TIME TO RETURN YOUR POST SEASON SWEATERS

I'm stupid but you can't spell or use proper punctuation and grammar? [/Q
kyle, go away. Please, you contribute NOTHING and come across as a joke.

And who are you to use my actual name? And I contribute plenty, it's you egotistical, arrogant and just all around BAD San Francisco team lovers that have brought negative and non contribution to MY thread. This was meant to be a real, positive and constructive thread and or venting outlet until you jokes of a fan base stepped in. Get a life.
+1
MY own parents Are Giants fans along with my wife and in laws. None of which have been dicks like you guys.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I like turtles.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18529 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
9cobrasvt8
¯
Member # 11078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobrasvt8  Ford pictures for 9cobrasvt8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
I like turtles.

I like vag

--------------------
2013 Grabber blue coyote
1996 cobra
1996 gt h/c/i and gears
1998 cobra vert
1998 gt h/c/i
1997 gt blown

Posts: 1519 | From: under the hood | Registered: Jul 2011  |  :
5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:
quote:
quote:
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by 2T0NE:
Hey raelsmax your FUCKING STUPID LIKE THIS DUMBASS THREAD...go GIANTS TIME TO RETURN YOUR POST SEASON SWEATERS

I'm stupid but you can't spell or use proper punctuation and grammar? [/Q
kyle, go away. Please, you contribute NOTHING and come across as a joke.

And who are you to use my actual name? And I contribute plenty, it's you egotistical, arrogant and just all around BAD San Francisco team lovers that have brought negative and non contribution to MY thread. This was meant to be a real, positive and constructive thread and or venting outlet until you jokes of a fan base stepped in. Get a life.
+1
MY own parents Are Giants fans along with my wife and in laws. None of which have been dicks like you guys.

Well you cant argue with your parents about baseball while living under their roof!
*Als50*
¯
Member # 6003

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Als50*  Ford pictures for *Als50*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
They apparently love you. We don't. Except for slowback however.
Posts: 1897 | From: La Bahia... | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lets go giants!!!

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by *Als50*:
They apparently love you. We don't. Except for slowback however.

LOL

--------------------

Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Why avoid the question 5.toes? Who are you to use my real name?

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Giants baby!!

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

quote:

He won't even say where he lives.....He thinks I live at home for some reason too.

--------------------

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

joke.
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Go giants up game 1

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

joke.
Yes you are, kill yourself.

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

BUKSING
¯
Member # 6594

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BUKSING  Ford pictures for BUKSING    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Fact: giants shit on the A's this year. Lol
Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

quote:
Originally posted by BUKSING:

False. The A's never recovered from losing their heart and soul in Cespedes, couldn't quite pull it together, this resulting in our demise. What is a real fact that the NL is SOFT, and I mean WEAK. Every AL Team in the playoffs is better than the Giants, even the A's...we owned you during the regular season, we won 3 of 4, one of which was in SF. Being in the NL is an advantage, hooray for SF for turning it on, good luck the rest of the list season, Nationals in 5....

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

quote:
quote:

False. The A's never recovered from losing their heart and soul in Cespedes, couldn't quite pull it together, this resulting in our demise. What is a real fact that the NL is SOFT, and I mean WEAK. Every AL Team in the playoffs is better than the Giants, even the A's...we owned you during the regular season, we won 3 of 4, one of which was in SF. Being in the NL is an advantage, hooray for SF for turning it on, good luck the rest of the list season, Nationals in 5....
[Roll Eyes]
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
GO GIANTS , YOUR THREAD IS AS WEAK AS THE As playoffs record

--------------------
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
adower
¯
Member # 5955

quote:
quote:

Losing Cespedes wasnt the collapse of the team. He wasnt that big of a bat. The guy only had 20 some odd homers.

Most people wouldnt say Cespedes was a leader in the club house. I think the A's just came up short.

There was no way they would win the AL. The Angels killed everyone, they were practically unstoppable.

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Go giants longest game ever

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

9cobrasvt8
¯
Member # 11078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobrasvt8  Ford pictures for 9cobrasvt8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 135.0:
Go giants longest game ever

Tim hudson started this game and the previous game that held record with braves, pretty crazy

--------------------
2013 Grabber blue coyote
1996 cobra
1996 gt h/c/i and gears
1998 cobra vert
1998 gt h/c/i
1997 gt blown

Posts: 1519 | From: under the hood | Registered: Jul 2011  |  :
diablounicorn
¯
Member # 13033

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for diablounicorn  Ford pictures for diablounicorn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by adower:
quote:
quote:

Losing Cespedes wasnt the collapse of the team. He wasnt that big of a bat. The guy only had 20 some odd homers.

Most people wouldnt say Cespedes was a leader in the club house. I think the A's just came up short.

There was no way they would win the AL. The Angels killed everyone, they were practically unstoppable.

i think the trade had a big toll on the rest of offense, but its no excuse why brandon moss only had 4hr after the all stars breaks vs him having 21hr before the all stars. defense played very loose vs KC in the wild card. they shouldve just let lester finish off that 8th inning it probably wouldnt have been as much as a freak show it was in the bottom of the 8th.

good luck giants i dont wanna see both LA teams in the world series.

Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

quote:
Originally posted by diablounicorn:
quote:
Originally posted by adower:
quote:
quote:

i think the trade had a big toll on the rest of offense, but its no excuse why brandon moss only had 4hr after the all stars breaks vs him having 21hr before the all stars. defense played very loose vs KC in the wild card. they shouldve just let lester finish off that 8th inning it probably wouldnt have been as much as a freak show it was in the bottom of the 8th.

good luck giants i dont wanna see both LA teams in the world series.

I can't argue with you on those points, I will disagree on the Giants thing, I don't think we'll see both LA teams, I gotta feeling the Royals are gonna take the AL and see the Dodgers in the series, possibly win.

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Your a faggot , GO GIANTS

--------------------
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

quote:
Originally posted by 2T0NE:

OMG OMG OMG GO GIANTS!!! [worship] [worship] [worship]
Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

quote:
Originally posted by 2T0NE:

You should seriously consider going back to school to get your GED, your spelling is atrocious. You're* a noooob.

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com