Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Bay Area Baseball (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: Bay Area Baseball
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 135.0:
Thought the A's won the world series back in June or July remember when they had the best record for like 2 weeks or something?

Now wut? [Razz]

Lmao

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 69stangin:
The NL west isn't clinched yet so let's keep that a question mark even though we know the giants will take it. I'm sorry As fans you guys fucked away the AL west but you still are in the hunt for the playoffs .... I don't think your a true fan saying your team sucks and it's over because anyone who knows baseball knows anything can happen in 10 games .... Keep your chin up and stay faithful... Go SF Giants!!!

At this point it has nothing to do with loyalty. If you've endured the A's and watched them this past month you know they're past the point of return. There is no fire in this team, no drive, no accountability. They suck flat out, they've been the worse team since August 1st and have given up so much ground to other teams. Billy Beane really dropped the ball on this one. Someone needs to be held responsible.

--------------------
03 Terminator

Bulkster90
¯
Member # 11621

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bulkster90  Ford pictures for Bulkster90    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
welp dodgers clinched.

on another note.. didnt want to make a new thread for this. but i thought these where cool.

Athletics

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Corgi-Baseball-trading-cars-1982-Oakland-As/221551719608?_trksid=p2047675.c100011.m1850&_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIC.MBE%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D20140602152 332%26meid%3D2d921c1a3cbb4aa4969eff42cec3f331%26pid%3D100011%26prg%3D20140602152332%26rk%3D3%26rkt%3D10%26sd%3D221524200974

Giants

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CORGI-DIE-CAST-GIANTS-BASEBALL-TRADING-CARS-C-1982/221533660933?_trksid=p2047675.c100011.m1850&_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIC.MBE%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D2014 0602152332%26meid%3D2d921c1a3cbb4aa4969eff42cec3f331%26pid%3D100011%26prg%3D20140602152332%26rk%3D2%26rkt%3D10%26sd%3D221524200974

-

[ 2014-09-19, 07:37 PM: Message edited by: Bulkster90 ]

--------------------
1992 LX Coupe
2011 Coyote 5.0

SLOWSN95
¯
Member # 8269

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWSN95  Ford pictures for SLOWSN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I've always been an A's fan, but they have been playing like absolute shit. I believed that the Cespedes/Lester trade was great, and thought it would be perfect for the A's. But after seeing what has been happening after the trade, it seems as if the A's have lost some kind of chemistry. In the end, we lose Lester and we obviously lost Cespedes. Lose/Lose situation at its finest.

--------------------
94' GT
347 Stroker
MM Suspended

2003 SB SVT Lightning
Pullied and Lowered

89'Hatch-SOLD

Posts: 2214 | From: 510/east bay | Registered: Mar 2008  |  :
9cobrasvt8
¯
Member # 11078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobrasvt8  Ford pictures for 9cobrasvt8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well the dodgers have pretty much won the division

--------------------
2013 Grabber blue coyote
1996 cobra
1996 gt h/c/i and gears
1998 cobra vert
1998 gt h/c/i
1997 gt blown

Posts: 1519 | From: under the hood | Registered: Jul 2011  |  :
69stang
¯
Member # 5609

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 69stang  Ford pictures for 69stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This dodger giant series will decide that

[ 2014-09-21, 09:11 PM: Message edited by: 69stangin ]

--------------------
1968 firebird- sold
1992 mustang gt - sold
1969 mustang coupe- current project

9cobrasvt8
¯
Member # 11078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobrasvt8  Ford pictures for 9cobrasvt8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 69stangin:
This dodger giant series will decide that

Not really lol, dodgers are up 4.5 games and the series is 3 games, and i highly doubt giants sweep

--------------------
2013 Grabber blue coyote
1996 cobra
1996 gt h/c/i and gears
1998 cobra vert
1998 gt h/c/i
1997 gt blown

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by [SHO]TIME:
I'am disgusted with the A's. I also believe strongly the cespedes trade was the beginning of what i call "THE MELTDOWN" This is Mr. beans worst move ever!I feel that removing cespedes from the lineup got rid of the guy that completes the roster. Just look back over the cespedes era all the times he was out for wrist problems we lost a large percentage of games.

I was ONCE an A's fan (yes I'll admit it) But that was in the 80-90s. Back then they kept players around and there was a "team" to follow. Now the team gets/grooms someone good (example Cespedes)and instead of keeping him and building a team, they use players like him as a trading piece instead of building a team to last for years to come.... A's fans brag about the Billy B era, I think it's a kick in the nuts to the fans.....

Go Giants!

Posts: 22469 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Giants clinch!!!
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
I'am disgusted with the A's. I also believe strongly the cespedes trade was the beginning of what i call "THE MELTDOWN" This is Mr. beans worst move ever!I feel that removing cespedes from the lineup got rid of the guy that completes the roster. Just look back over the cespedes era all the times he was out for wrist problems we lost a large percentage of games.

Go Seattle....Mariners!!! HAHAHAHAHA

wanna see my 67 Shelby Gt500?

[ 2014-09-26, 07:25 AM: Message edited by: 135.0 ]

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by HaulinAss Motorsports:
quote:

I was ONCE an A's fan (yes I'll admit it) But that was in the 80-90s. Back then they kept players around and there was a "team" to follow. Now the team gets/grooms someone good (example Cespedes)and instead of keeping him and building a team, they use players like him as a trading piece instead of building a team to last for years to come.... A's fans brag about the Billy B era, I think it's a kick in the nuts to the fans.....

Go Giants!

Thank you for your honesty in being a bandwagon fan. We all appreciate honesty around here.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Every bay area team is sucking right now, doesn't matter the sport. [Big Grin]
Posts: 4597 | From: the V-town | Registered: May 2003  |  :
adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn tough one for the As fans.

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

93coupessp
¯
Member # 8418

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93coupessp  Ford pictures for 93coupessp    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Fuck the A's I stopped watching after cespedes was traded tonight just put the cherry on top. Traded for Lester so the offense can struggle and Lester can lose the wild card game for us good job Billie beane you fucking idiot

--------------------
89 gt project
09 f250 diesel 605hp
14 cts-v
13 harley fxdb 103ci

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nice game Lol
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Nice game Lol

Karma is a bitch. I'll enjoy watching the Giants get smoked again this year.

--------------------

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:
quote:
Nice game Lol

As traded away their heart and soul with cespedes and I knew it from the moment they did it. Now Lester's going back to boston, and the As will shrivel back into obscurity for the next two decades again....

Glad the river cats are no longer associated with these losers.

--------------------

Bulkster90
¯
Member # 11621

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bulkster90  Ford pictures for Bulkster90    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
very heartbreaking. having no arm behind home plate killed us. they where playing ring around the rosey with the base runners.
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

quote:
quote:
quote:
Nice game Lol

As traded away their heart and soul with cespedes and I knew it from the moment they did it. Now Lester's going back to boston, and the As will shrivel back into obscurity for the next two decades again....

The Giants didn't win a World Series for 5 decades so keep talking shit. Hell the Giants didn't even win a championship their whole time at candlestick.
Giants fans are clowns with no long term memory.

--------------------

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Your pitching killed you guys, I knew it was over as soon as the Royals caught up.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18528 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Nice game Lol

The Giants didn't win a World Series for 5 decades so keep talking shit. Hell the Giants didn't even win a championship their whole time at candlestick.

The last time the As won anything you were nothing but a drop of moisture on your mommas thigh, I remember the Giabts struggle and also the 2 of 3. Plus we like to keep out players and add to them. Not trade them for junk.

--------------------

theconductor
¯
Member # 13458

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for theconductor  Ford pictures for theconductor    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Nice game Lol

And the A's only went over 4 decades without a title. Does that mean that they're totes better brah?

They never won a championship in KC either.

Useless facts are everywhere....

--------------------
Woke Bruh

Posts: 349 | From: Roseville, CA | Registered: Feb 2014  |  :
fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That was a tough game to watch man you just knew the Royals were the better team on the field plus mistakes in extra innings didn't help. Would be nice to see a change in this organization but they're probably thinking well we got farther then most teams so why not stick with this plan. It's terrible.
Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
9cobrasvt8
¯
Member # 11078

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Nice game Lol

The last time the As won anything you were nothing but a drop of moisture on your mommas thigh, I remember the Giabts struggle and also the 2 of 3. Plus we like to keep out players and add to them. Not trade them for junk.
I wouldnt say jon lester is junk

--------------------
2013 Grabber blue coyote
1996 cobra
1996 gt h/c/i and gears
1998 cobra vert
1998 gt h/c/i
1997 gt blown

BUKSING
¯
Member # 6594

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BUKSING  Ford pictures for BUKSING    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by theconductor:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Nice game Lol

And the A's only went over 4 decades without a title. Does that mean that they're totes better brah?

They never won a championship in KC either.

Useless facts are everywhere....

Fact: with a new stadium came 2 championships.

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com