Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » riots in ferguson (Page 5)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: riots in ferguson
warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 5.t0es:
quote:
Originally posted by warhorse58gt:
quote:
have a great day bud, take a walk or go to a movie, stockton is too beautiful of a city to be stuck arguing with me. [patriot]

lol Keep thinking you are better than someone that doesn't live in the burbs like yourself. I don't have problems in Stockton. I don't get robbed, mugged, or messed with at all. Why? because I live in a nice quite neighborhood. With like minded people. But some yuppie like yourself can't comprehend that kind of thing. But you don't seem to have a problem talking out your ass about stuff you have no clue about. [patriot]
Dint your car get stolen? btw im glad the punk was caught!
Yes the only thing I have ever had stolen in my life. But lets be real. A clean 5.0 could get stolen from your yard also. Thanks thou. I caught him myself, with a little help from my Cafords friends. Because that is the kind of guy I am. No cops, just me and a couple of my boys. I did call the cops after I found the car in a storage unit. Because I didn't want to get thrown in jail for breaking into the unit. [patriot]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

Fostang
¯
Member # 3752

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fostang  Ford pictures for Fostang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Here we go.

First you dont know a single thing about me. You assume you do thru your construed way of thinking that each and everyone falls into their own individual platter. There is no mid ground for you just black and white.

I mean it could be because of the KKK "white power" connections you boasted about having when your car was stolen but chose not to use. Or did I hear it wrong? I mean it did come from your mouth.

Anyways I agree with you if this is in fact occuring where law enforcement is over stepping their boundries well let the chips fall in civil/criminal court. Media will always report facts in a way that best benifits ratings. I would rather see hard facts or see it with my own eyes.

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Fostang:
quote:
have a great day bud, take a walk or go to a movie, stockton is too beautiful of a city to be stuck arguing with me. [patriot]

I use to think he was a smart cool dude now after several comments thru this and other post I see how asinine he can be.

Do I necessarily say all police officers are angels and can do no wrong absolutely not. The difference between law enforcement officers and criminals is the ability to have compassion for his fellow man.

Dave grossman said it best. Society is composed of three animals. wolf those are your low lifes criminals to say the least. Sheep the citizens that go on day to day incapable of violance. Then there are sheepdogs they resemble the wolf because they have fangs and they keep the sheep in line so the sheep are leary of them. But let it be known that once wolf attacks those sheep are quick to hide behind the lone sheepdog.

Now unfortunately there are sheepdogs that loose their way thru the years but it is no different than any other employment were a co-worker lies cheats or steals. In the end we are all human beings. I am very disgusted when I hear of a law enforcement officer violating laws they gave an oath to uphold. Do I think it was the case in this incident I really doubt it but not all the evidence has been disclosed. Hopefully the truth is found. Regardless the biggest losers here are the hard working people of america that have to front the bill to pay for all of these shinanigans. In the end as with most officer involved shootings city will be cutting a check to the family even if the shooting is found to be 100% justified.

I'm am still a smart cool dude. But I like to stand up for myself, and my rights. It's fine I don't think I'm a cool guy, because I call people that are talking down to others about their life choices. I pointed out the hypocrisy of your statements. You basically call someone a worthless pos. Because she got paid to have sex. Sorry I have a different opinion than you do on it.

Now as it pertains to this thread. I have said it before. I'll let the facts play out in the shooting. As everyone should. But, How is it ok for the cops to tear gas peaceful protesters? Or put a loaded rifle in peoples faces and say I'll kill you? How is it ok for people to be tear gassed in their own yards? It is not ok for Peace keeps to come in like a invading army. Went aren't talking about Andy Griffith here. We are talking about out of control armed to the mentally unable to do their job cops. So If I rather be on the side of civil liberties, that thugs with badges. I'll never apologies for being Pro rights.

Also as it pertains to the rioters. They should be rounded up and arrested. There is no need for them in any protest. They are there just to steal, and cause destruction. Why because they are pos people. With or with out the shooting, that would be looking for victims. But the cops don't seem to care to much about arresting those people. They seem to be getting off on arresting innocent media. You guys don't get to pick and choose who is or isn't media. that not how it works. But we both know, You have a jaded view of the police. And that isn't a knock on you. Just fact.

--------------------
67' Fastback TT 408
67' Camaro Lsx
64' Corvette Fuelie
57' Chevy Bel Air Lsx
68’ Pony Convertible
66’ Pony Coupe

Posts: 3011 | From: Stockton/Danville | Registered: Nov 2003  |  :
warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Here we go.

First you dont know a single thing about me. You assume you do thru your construed way of thinking that each and everyone falls into their own individual platter. There is no mid ground for you just black and white.

I mean it could be because of the KKK "white power" connections you boasted about having when your car was stolen but chose not to use. Or did I hear it wrong? I mean it did come from your mouth.

Anyways I agree with you if this is in fact occuring where law enforcement is over stepping their boundries well let the chips fall in civil/criminal court. Media will always report facts in a way that best benifits ratings. I would rather see hard facts or see it with my own eyes.

quote:
quote:
quote:

I use to think he was a smart cool dude now after several comments thru this and other post I see how asinine he can be.

Do I necessarily say all police officers are angels and can do no wrong absolutely not. The difference between law enforcement officers and criminals is the ability to have compassion for his fellow man.

Dave grossman said it best. Society is composed of three animals. wolf those are your low lifes criminals to say the least. Sheep the citizens that go on day to day incapable of violance. Then there are sheepdogs they resemble the wolf because they have fangs and they keep the sheep in line so the sheep are leary of them. But let it be known that once wolf attacks those sheep are quick to hide behind the lone sheepdog.

Now unfortunately there are sheepdogs that loose their way thru the years but it is no different than any other employment were a co-worker lies cheats or steals. In the end we are all human beings. I am very disgusted when I hear of a law enforcement officer violating laws they gave an oath to uphold. Do I think it was the case in this incident I really doubt it but not all the evidence has been disclosed. Hopefully the truth is found. Regardless the biggest losers here are the hard working people of america that have to front the bill to pay for all of these shinanigans. In the end as with most officer involved shootings city will be cutting a check to the family even if the shooting is found to be 100% justified.

I'm am still a smart cool dude. But I like to stand up for myself, and my rights. It's fine I don't think I'm a cool guy, because I call people that are talking down to others about their life choices. I pointed out the hypocrisy of your statements. You basically call someone a worthless pos. Because she got paid to have sex. Sorry I have a different opinion than you do on it.

Now as it pertains to this thread. I have said it before. I'll let the facts play out in the shooting. As everyone should. But, How is it ok for the cops to tear gas peaceful protesters? Or put a loaded rifle in peoples faces and say I'll kill you? How is it ok for people to be tear gassed in their own yards? It is not ok for Peace keeps to come in like a invading army. Went aren't talking about Andy Griffith here. We are talking about out of control armed to the mentally unable to do their job cops. So If I rather be on the side of civil liberties, that thugs with badges. I'll never apologies for being Pro rights.

Also as it pertains to the rioters. They should be rounded up and arrested. There is no need for them in any protest. They are there just to steal, and cause destruction. Why because they are pos people. With or with out the shooting, that would be looking for victims. But the cops don't seem to care to much about arresting those people. They seem to be getting off on arresting innocent media. You guys don't get to pick and choose who is or isn't media. that not how it works. But we both know, You have a jaded view of the police. And that isn't a knock on you. Just fact.

lol kkk? Really? I'd love to have some proof I said that. Really, I don't remember ever saying anything about being part of kkk. Or having connections with them.

And you know as much about me, as I do about you. Chatted a few times, talked on this board. That is about it.

I would also like hard facts. I'm a very rational person. If you can prove I'm wrong. I will change my position on said subject. That is why I'm not jumping all over the actual shooting. I'll let the facts come out.

ps. Everything is a grey area. I do love things to be black or white. But I live in the real world. So everything is case by case basis.

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
kkk? lol the fuck? [Confused]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
kkk really? I now see the maturity level of the person on the other side of the keyboard, Please rethink your life choices. Grow up, get a real job do something positive, you do not need to continue living in slum theres always time to change. I will keep you in my thoughts warhorse
5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by DIRTY SALLY:

Go away, Please.
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

Go away, Please.
make me [Razz]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

quote:
quote:
quote:

Go away, Please.
make me [Razz]
Just the response I would expect from an overgrown child. As stated many times from many other respected board members, you are worthless to the ford community/ca fords. You troll around make teenage comments laugh at people being ripped off etc...
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Go away, Please.
make me [Razz]
Just the response I would expect from an overgrown child. As stated many times from many other respected board members, you are worthless to the ford community/ca fords. You troll around make teenage comments laugh at people being ripped off etc...
laugh at people getiing ripped off? thats not funny at all..

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

im pretty sure you did, and people chimed in about your crying about your car being stolen, yet you make joking comments about others..

listen man, i met you before...everyone was saying you looked like a younger john candy, I stuck up for you then as I am not the make fun of you type.

NK2186
¯
Member # 12319

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NK2186  Ford pictures for NK2186    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Opinions are like assholes... Everyone has one. Cant we all just get along and talk about the topic on hand?

[Whoo Whooooo!]

I too am waiting for the truth to come out of this whole situation. Ain't no use speculating on what we dont know 100%.

--------------------
90 LX 5.0 - Stolen/stripped
89 LX 5.0 - Stolen and missing as of 7-24-13. LIC# 4HIP151 :(
99 Cobra
00 Exploder

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

quote:
Originally posted by NK2186:
Opinions are like assholes... Everyone has one. Cant we all just get along and talk about the topic on hand?

[Whoo Whooooo!]

I too am waiting for the truth to come out of this whole situation. Ain't no use speculating on what we dont know 100%.

agreed, no hard feelings with anyone. I hope the truth comes out soon
warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

quote:
kkk really? I now see the maturity level of the person on the other side of the keyboard, Please rethink your life choices. Grow up, get a real job do something positive, you do not need to continue living in slum theres always time to change. I will keep you in my thoughts warhorse

lol Again talking out your yuppie ass. You can go a way now. I work for myself building cars. I got a real job, my house is paid for, I'm 38, and happily married. Maybe you should get a clue. Sorry if my life don't live up to your standards.

[ 2014-08-22, 12:51 PM: Message edited by: warhorse58gt ]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by 5.t0es:

lol Again talking out your yuppie ass. You can go a way now. I work for myself building cars. I got a real job, my house is pair for, and I'm 38, and happily married. Maybe you should get a clue. Sorry if my life don't live up to your standards. [/QU Please dont go there with me. Not a battle you would win, thats for sure bud. I am happy you enjoy your life. good for you
warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

quote:
quote:

lol Again talking out your yuppie ass. You can go a way now. I work for myself building cars. I got a real job, my house is pair for, and I'm 38, and happily married. Maybe you should get a clue. Sorry if my life don't live up to your standards. [/QU Please dont go there with me. Not a battle you would win, thats for sure bud. I am happy you enjoy your life. good for you
You seem to be the one that more than happy to go there. You don't know shit, about me. yet you chime in like you do. Just move on. I don't give two shits about you, or what you think of me. I'm a grown adult.

Again I don't live in the slums buddy. Sorry to ruin your day.

[ 2014-08-22, 12:53 PM: Message edited by: warhorse58gt ]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

quote:
quote:
quote:

You seem to be the one that more than happy to go there. You don't know shit, about me. yet you chime in like you do. Just move on. I don't give two shits about you, or what you think of me. I'm a grown adult.
Right on, as stated before you live in a beautiful city...enjoy it [patriot]
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

quote:
im pretty sure you did, and people chimed in about your crying about your car being stolen, yet you make joking comments about others..

listen man, i met you before...everyone was saying you looked like a younger john candy, I stuck up for you then as I am not the make fun of you type.

YOUNGER JHON CANDY LMFAO met me before were??

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmokinLX  Ford pictures for SmokinLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Looks like the star witness "the thug who was with there for the robbery & asst on the store clerk" has recanted His story about mr. Brown being on the ground with His hands up and facing away from the officer. He also has warrant's out for his arrest. Funny how the story is taking a turn?

--------------------
Dont claim power if ya cant mile per hour. 10 second AOD

66_5.0
¯
Member # 9974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66_5.0  Ford pictures for 66_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So which one of the fine tax paying citizens of Ferguson wants to apologize for behaving like animals? "Pants up don't loot."

--------------------
1966 Mustang

SantaClara_Cobra
¯
Member # 9488

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SantaClara_Cobra  Ford pictures for SantaClara_Cobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
John candy AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Get outa my room fatty! Why don't you go to the fat room?

--------------------
18 Denali diesel
91 🦊

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This is a pretty interesting read...
http://chrishernandezauthor.com/2014/08/24/a-dose-of-reality-for-ferguson-missouri/

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

66_5.0
¯
Member # 9974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66_5.0  Ford pictures for 66_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Wildfire532FB:
http://chrishernandezauthor.com/2014/08/24/a-dose-of-reality-for-ferguson-missouri/

That all is logic Dana, but we can't expect your average person to have it.

--------------------
1966 Mustang

hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

How dare you bring logic into the ghetto we ain't got time for that.
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
Mineralgt
¯
Member # 9909

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mineralgt  Ford pictures for Mineralgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

[patriot]

--------------------
02 GT Vert

Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com