Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » riots in ferguson (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: riots in ferguson
H8RPWRD
¯
Member # 12588

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for H8RPWRD  Ford pictures for H8RPWRD    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Everyone a cop kills is a criminal a dog a tree a kid anyone [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
89 Lx Vert
93 LX Notch- sold
01 Bullitt #00919- Sold
90 LX- Sold
89 LX Vert- Sold
89 LX (DarkHorse)-Sold

hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hurting your feelings:
You would think somewhere down the line of thug training 101.would be never have a fist fight with a guy that carries a gun for a living.

Just incase you don't or haven't read page one.
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1NastyBullitt:

Is English your first language?
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
H8RPWRD
¯
Member # 12588

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for H8RPWRD  Ford pictures for H8RPWRD    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

Is English your first language?
I'm Australian [Razz]

--------------------
89 Lx Vert
93 LX Notch- sold
01 Bullitt #00919- Sold
90 LX- Sold
89 LX Vert- Sold
89 LX (DarkHorse)-Sold

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by blackfifty:
I wonder how all these people managed to get the whole week off to riot? [Confused]

Maybe we are their job....

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18528 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

spoken like a "thug life", you guys can keep your ghetto lifestyle, ill keep my boring suburban lifestyle. no gun shots, nice homes, kids can play outside......I guess when your sub-human things as getting a job and being a positive tax paying member of society are too hard.
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
WAY to go chuck pissing people off on cafords agian [Mad]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by DIRTY SALLY:
WAY to go chuck pissing people off on cafords agian [Mad]

Please stay out of this, grown people are having a decent, intelligent conversation. Anytime you get involved it turns to garbage quickly.
H8RPWRD
¯
Member # 12588

quote:
Originally posted by 5.t0es:
quote:

spoken like a "thug life", you guys can keep your ghetto lifestyle, ill keep my boring suburban lifestyle. no gun shots, nice homes, kids can play outside......I guess when your sub-human things as getting a job and being a positive tax paying member of society are too hard.
To keep things clear I'm not ghetto. I'm just tired of people getting on their knees and being throat deep on cops.

--------------------
89 Lx Vert
93 LX Notch- sold
01 Bullitt #00919- Sold
90 LX- Sold
89 LX Vert- Sold
89 LX (DarkHorse)-Sold

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

quote:
quote:
quote:

To keep things clear I'm not ghetto. I'm just tired of people getting on their knees and being throat deep on cops.
I agree, but id rather support cops as most are good. These sub-human low life welfare scum are all bad imo...Having kids makes me look at things different as I do not feel bad that these un civilized animals are off the streets.
H8RPWRD
¯
Member # 12588

Dp

[ 2014-08-20, 01:25 PM: Message edited by: 1NastyBullitt ]

--------------------
89 Lx Vert
93 LX Notch- sold
01 Bullitt #00919- Sold
90 LX- Sold
89 LX Vert- Sold
89 LX (DarkHorse)-Sold

rollininmy50
¯
Member # 9067

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rollininmy50  Ford pictures for rollininmy50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Anyone see the latest news on this? Seems as though the officer was beaten good by this kid who got shot. A broken eye socket, per the reports he was getting beat up before he shot that kid. Plus they say their is evidence of a struggle in the police car where a shot was fired in the car
warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by warhorse58gt:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:
 -

I don't know why the cop shot him. He seems like he was such a great guy. I'm sure he was gonna grow up to do big things..... Like cure cancer and shit.

Facts got to love them.  -
Maybe if mr.brown would a have just did what he was ask to do he would still be alive today.
If the cops just followed the path of due process. Mr. Brown would be alive today. People seem to have forgotten the 4th amendment. We are all innocent until proven guilty. Cops don't get the right to execute anyone in the streets. If i was to shoot down someone in the streets. I would be in jail, looking at life. Cop does it. No one blinks a eye.
4th amendment was written to protect upstanding citizens, not drug induced criminals. You guys forget how bad these creatures can be, shooting at will, robbing whoever etc....
You are wrong. It was written to protect all citizens! You might want to look it up. He is innocent until proven guilty. Sorry.
until you are in that position......hows the gas station attendant feel about that? become a punk criminal and you give up your rights.....you want that bum going to school with your kids?
Are you ignorant or stupid? Really which one are you? Cause you seem to be option number 2. You have no clue how the bill of rights work do you? And I would never be in the shop keepers spot. That is what the 2nd amendment is for. I'm also sure my child has went to school with worse. As I have went to school with worse. that doesn't change how the bill of rights work. Maybe if you went to school. You might know these things.

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by blackfifty:
I wonder how all these people managed to get the whole week off to riot? [Confused]

Maybe they all said they were immediate family and need to take a few grievance days off of work.
[Razz]

The 4th amendment doesn't really apply when the officer is being attacked by someone. They're kinda in the wrong from the start.

Yes. I would agree if he got shot while fighting for the pistol. I'd be more ok with that. But once he says I give up, don't shoot. That is when you go back to having your day in court. Not getting executed in the streets. I'm more than happy to let the facts play out in the shooting. As I don't know them all.

What I'm really pissed at is the way the government & law enforcement is treating the protesters exercising their 1st amendment rights. Or how the cops are treating the media. At no point is it ok for a officer to point a loaded gun at people, innocent people at that and say, " I'll kill you." That is illegal. What would happen if I did that on the street. Straight to jail, or executed in the street. Cop does it. It's fine no one bats a eye.
One's rights are not all of a sudden put on hold. It don't work like that.

ps. Some of you are to ignorant to separate rioters, from peaceful protesters.

[ 2014-08-20, 04:15 PM: Message edited by: warhorse58gt ]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
4th amendment is for everybody even if their a drug addict, rapist, molester, or murderer. Which brown was none of the above just a kid with 2 bullet holes in his head from long range.

Bill of rights are for everybody, and it's up to the courts to judge who's wrong or right. Not the cops to have absolute authority.

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
 -

I don't know why the cop shot him. He seems like he was such a great guy. I'm sure he was gonna grow up to do big things..... Like cure cancer and shit.

Maybe if mr.brown would a have just did what he was ask to do he would still be alive today.
If the cops just followed the path of due process. Mr. Brown would be alive today. People seem to have forgotten the 4th amendment. We are all innocent until proven guilty. Cops don't get the right to execute anyone in the streets. If i was to shoot down someone in the streets. I would be in jail, looking at life. Cop does it. No one blinks a eye.
4th amendment was written to protect upstanding citizens, not drug induced criminals. You guys forget how bad these creatures can be, shooting at will, robbing whoever etc....
You are wrong. It was written to protect all citizens! You might want to look it up. He is innocent until proven guilty. Sorry.
until you are in that position......hows the gas station attendant feel about that? become a punk criminal and you give up your rights.....you want that bum going to school with your kids?
Are you ignorant or stupid? Really which one are you? Cause you seem to be option number 2. You have no clue how the bill of rights work do you? And I would never be in the shop keepers spot. That is what the 2nd amendment is for. I'm also sure my child has went to school with worse. As I have went to school with worse. that doesn't change how the bill of rights work. Maybe if you went to school. You might know these things.
spoken like a pud from stockton. rights vanish when the law is broken...example can a felon legally posses a firearm?
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
When a conviction happens after due process a felon loses that right amongst others. But this is after a judge or jury decides this. Rights are not taken away by the police when they see fit, they have to follow the law and even should be held to a higher standard than the public.

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The majority of the peaceful protesters are the ones who support the officers actions.
I also would like this to go to trial and let all the facts come out. When a witness says he was shot while his back was turned to the officer, yet autopsy results suggest all shots are to the front...... Then I have to think that the bystanders are trying to cover up what really happened.

The thing that bothers me the most about these stories is the fact that they have to bring up race in the first place. Honestly this story wouldn't have been newsworthy had the officer also been black. It's sad but true [Frown]
I mean where are all the protest over the thousands of African American males shot every year by other Black's ? It's like the only time a black guys life is worth something is when it's taken by a white man.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

quote:
Originally posted by 135.0:
When a conviction happens after due process a felon loses that right amongst others. But this is after a judge or jury decides this. Rights are not taken away by the police when they see fit, they have to follow the law and even should be held to a higher standard than the public.

your are right, but look up the 4th amendment clauses, heres one.The officer acted rightfully under the law, that animal beat him when approached... When an officer observes unusual conduct which leads him reasonably to conclude that criminal activity may be afoot, the officer may briefly stop the suspicious person and make reasonable inquiries aimed at confirming or dispelling the officer's suspicions.
Terry v. Ohio, 392 U.S. 1 (1968)
Minnesota v. Dickerson, 508 U.S. 366 (1993)

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
 -

spoken like a pud from stockton. rights vanish when the law is broken...example can a felon legally posses a firearm?
Yup this pud knows more about law & rights than your uneducated suburban stupid ass does. How does that make you feel? Really? Might want to brush up on the bill of rights. You talk out your ass, but don't know shit about shit. Yes under certain laws. You can lose your 2nd amendment rights. After you have been in courts, and judged as unfit. Fucking get a clue on how shit works.

[ 2014-08-20, 03:58 PM: Message edited by: warhorse58gt ]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
John91coupe
CAFords OG
Member # 18

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for John91coupe  Ford pictures for John91coupe  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If he beat the cop and then refused to adhere to the cops commands he was on thin ice with his 4th amendment rights. Reports are he then put his hands in the air and said "what, are you going to shoot me?", but at that point also "Brown charged at Wilson" and was shot.

I don't know what the truth is at this point but when I saw the autopsy diagram of where the shots hit Brown I was a little shocked. How could a trained officer completely miss the center of mass with 6 shots. Maybe a broken eye socket? I don't know, but I think we need more eye witness accounting of the incident before we condemn the cop or the kid.

--------------------
D-2R ProCharged R302 331
1.410 60 ft.
5.784 @ 122.92 1/8
8.953 @ 155.08
MM&FF Feature June 2003

Posts: 1361 | From: Grass Valley, CA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  :
5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
 -

Yup this pud knows more about law & rights than your uneducated suburban stupid ass does. How does that make you feel? Really? Might want to brush up on the bill of rights. You talk out your ass, but don't know shit about shit. Yes under certain laws. You can lose your 2nd amendment rights. After you have been in courts, and judged as unfit. Fucking get a clue on how shit works.
i posted some laws straight from the source for you. check em out and if you can remove the foot from your mouth...continue.
5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

quote:
Originally posted by 2T0NE:
 -

lol, growing up in a "rat hole" isnt cool, sorry. I pride myself on nice things, quiet safe areas for my kids etc.
warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
 -

i posted some laws straight from the source for you. check em out and if you can remove the foot from your mouth...continue.
lol Stop it. You are clueless as fuck. You went to wiki and copied and pasted 1 thing. Which still doesn't take anything a way from what I said. So please go read more than the 1 google hit you got. Might want to read the full bill of rights before you open you mouth again. I'd hate to have your 1st amendment rights taken because you are a fuck tard.

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com