Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » riots in ferguson (Page 4)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: riots in ferguson
5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
have a great day bud, take a walk or go to a movie, stockton is too beautiful of a city to be stuck arguing with me. [patriot]
rollininmy50
¯
Member # 9067

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rollininmy50  Ford pictures for rollininmy50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
As per the protesters, they can have their day all day, but they must keep moving to protest. As per the failed protesting that is happening now is because thugs in the peaceful protest are being ignorant . You cannot be heard throwing bottles at the police, or shooting in the area of the police, once the law abiding citizens rid their city of these loser thugs who just don't care, then at that time everyone who has a voice can be heard. These idiots who are not for peace keep flaming the fire every night . As soon as the welfare losers stay at home the real people who want change can make change. As per the media, it's 2 to 1 media. These idiots are causing trouble too. Way to many news and fake news people causing more of a negative impact on what these folks are striving for. Go home and do it the right way.
5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by rollininmy50:
As per the protesters, they can have their day all day, but they must keep moving to protest. As per the failed protesting that is happening now is because thugs in the peaceful protest are being ignorant . You cannot be heard throwing bottles at the police, or shooting in the area of the police, once the law abiding citizens rid their city of these loser thugs who just don't care, then at that time everyone who has a voice can be heard. These idiots who are not for peace keep flaming the fire every night . As soon as the welfare losers stay at home the real people who want change can make change. As per the media, it's 2 to 1 media. These idiots are causing trouble too. Way to many news and fake news people causing more of a negative impact on what these folks are striving for. Go home and do it the right way.

well said
hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by warhorse58gt:b]Yes. I would agree if he got shot while fighting for the pistol. I'd be more ok with that. But once he says I give up, don't shoot. That is when you go back to having your day in court.
[/QB]

It's easy to Monday quarter back it.

There is no time outs in the game of life. if put the wheels in motion they don't always stop where you want them too.

Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
Fostang
¯
Member # 3752

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fostang  Ford pictures for Fostang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 5.t0es:
have a great day bud, take a walk or go to a movie, stockton is too beautiful of a city to be stuck arguing with me. [patriot]

I use to think he was a smart cool dude now after several comments thru this and other post I see how asinine he can be.

Do I necessarily say all police officers are angels and can do no wrong absolutely not. The difference between law enforcement officers and criminals is the ability to have compassion for his fellow man.

Dave grossman said it best. Society is composed of three animals. wolf those are your low lifes criminals to say the least. Sheep the citizens that go on day to day incapable of violance. Then there are sheepdogs they resemble the wolf because they have fangs and they keep the sheep in line so the sheep are leary of them. But let it be known that once wolf attacks those sheep are quick to hide behind the lone sheepdog.

Now unfortunately there are sheepdogs that loose their way thru the years but it is no different than any other employment were a co-worker lies cheats or steals. In the end we are all human beings. I am very disgusted when I hear of a law enforcement officer violating laws they gave an oath to uphold. Do I think it was the case in this incident I really doubt it but not all the evidence has been disclosed. Hopefully the truth is found. Regardless the biggest losers here are the hard working people of america that have to front the bill to pay for all of these shinanigans. In the end as with most officer involved shootings city will be cutting a check to the family even if the shooting is found to be 100% justified.

--------------------
67' Fastback TT 408
67' Camaro Lsx
64' Corvette Fuelie
57' Chevy Bel Air Lsx
68’ Pony Convertible
66’ Pony Coupe

Posts: 3011 | From: Stockton/Danville | Registered: Nov 2003  |  :
5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

quote:
Originally posted by Fostang:
quote:

I use to think he was a smart cool dude now after several comments thru this and other post I see how asinine he can be.

Do I necessarily say all police officers are angels and can do no wrong absolutely not. The difference between law enforcement officers and criminals is the ability to have compassion for his fellow man.

Dave grossman said it best. Society is composed of three animals. wolf those are your low lifes criminals to say the least. Sheep the citizens that go on day to day incapable of violance. Then there are sheepdogs they resemble the wolf because they have fangs and they keep the sheep in line so the sheep are leary of them. But let it be known that once wolf attacks those sheep are quick to hide behind the lone sheepdog.

Now unfortunately there are sheepdogs that loose their way thru the years but it is no different than any other employment were a co-worker lies cheats or steals. In the end we are all human beings. I am very disgusted when I hear of a law enforcement officer violating laws they gave an oath to uphold. Do I think it was the case in this incident I really doubt it but not all the evidence has been disclosed. Hopefully the truth is found. Regardless the biggest losers here are the hard working people of america that have to front the bill to pay for all of these shinanigans. In the end as with most officer involved shootings city will be cutting a check to the family even if the shooting is found to be 100% justified.

i agree with you fostang, and appreciate your insight as the position you are in. stay safe as its a dangerous job and thank you for trying to keep the streets clean.
SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmokinLX  Ford pictures for SmokinLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Before the officer could get out of His car He was attacked and as stated above had a bone in His eye socket fractured then had to fight the guy "who weighed lose to 300 pound's" who was trying to take His gun and shoot Him with it. According to several eye witnesses the thug the thug started walking away from the scene at which time the officer told Him to get on the ground and that's when this thug turned around and approached the officer telling Him what are You going to do shoot Me? If these account's are accurate then The officer was well within His protocal to end the threat. Also 3 autopsy's confirmed that all rounds entered the thug from the front which debunk's the story that His accomplish in the robbery told the media that the thug was walking AWAY when the officer shot Him. No one will know exactly what happens until the trial is complete but clearly there is 2 diffent account's of the incident so We need to let the judicial system do it's job before Anyone find's the officer at fault.

--------------------
Dont claim power if ya cant mile per hour. 10 second AOD

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://abcnews.go.com/US/dramatic-video-shows-fatal-st-louis-police-shooting/story?id=25064170&ts=true

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18528 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
rollininmy50
¯
Member # 9067

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rollininmy50  Ford pictures for rollininmy50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
He had a knife, he didn't listen, he died. What the officers could of done was try to taze the guy, stream some pepper spray at his face, I know that stuff shoots far. One officer could of had his gun drawn for just Incase , and the other could of done all that he could to try and defuse the citation. These police have some kind of 21 foot don't cross law, but what I don't understand is that the police could have kept a 21 foot distance between them and the suspect. Cops have feet they can retreat a bit. Police need to give more time to talk. I know when a knife is out it's a weapon, but it's not a gun it can't be fired at you, only thrown or physically stabbing. Our police need not to be the judge and jury. If it was a gun being brandished then these police need to stop that person. But it was a knife. What if it was a bat?
SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmokinLX  Ford pictures for SmokinLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
He had a knife, he didn't listen, he died. What the officers could of done was try to taze the guy, stream some pepper spray at his face, I know that stuff shoots far. One officer could of had his gun drawn for just Incase , and the other could of done all that he could to try and defuse the citation. These police have some kind of 21 foot don't cross law, but what I don't understand is that the police could have kept a 21 foot distance between them and the suspect. Cops have feet they can retreat a bit. Police need to give more time to talk. I know when a knife is out it's a weapon, but it's not a gun it can't be fired at you, only thrown or physically stabbing. Our police need not to be the judge and jury. If it was a gun being brandished then these police need to stop that person. But it was a knife. What if it was a bat?

Let Me get this straight if You were the officer "with no backup on scene" that just got blasted in the face several times by a 300 pound animal "with His buddy wating in the wing's" that was charging at You again You would have pulled out some pepper spray?

--------------------
Dont claim power if ya cant mile per hour. 10 second AOD

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

So if I pull out a knife at you N start charging at you you're just gonna try to sustain me? Even when I have a gun on my waist that you can't see but you won't know till it's too late because you only assumed I had a knife. Not everyone who gets shot has a gun pointing at them for a while till they finally shoot. Most the time it comes out of nowhere and shots are fired quick.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18528 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
66_5.0
¯
Member # 9974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66_5.0  Ford pictures for 66_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
quote:

So if I pull out a knife at you N start charging at you you're just gonna try to sustain me? Even when I have a gun on my waist that you can't see but you won't know till it's too late because you only assumed I had a knife. Not everyone who gets shot has a gun pointing at them for a while till they finally shoot. Most the time it comes out of nowhere and shots are fired quick.
If you charged me with a knife I'll shoot you until you stop charging. That can be one round or 5.

--------------------
1966 Mustang

BRB 50
¯
Member # 10395

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BRB 50  Ford pictures for BRB 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This whole thing seems like a bad b movie on both sides. Something my boss spoke on today made me go hmmmm. After the incident, the police force was noted taking cameras, phones and videos from people and telling them to stop taping. Several reporters were arrested for taping and not moving on. That was a violation of everybodys rights. Heres the question , was this because of bad training, or just a department wide feeling of superiority? If it was bad training then everything that department does is questionable, if department wide feeling of superiority then thats even worse. But no police should run over citizens rights.
Posts: 160 | From: es oakland | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by BRB 50:
This whole thing seems like a bad b movie on both sides. Something my boss spoke on today made me go hmmmm. After the incident, the police force was noted taking cameras, phones and videos from people and telling them to stop taping. Several reporters were arrested for taping and not moving on. That was a violation of everybodys rights. Heres the question , was this because of bad training, or just a department wide feeling of superiority? If it was bad training then everything that department does is questionable, if department wide feeling of superiority then thats even worse. But no police should run over citizens rights.

they legally can take cameras an video recorders from anyone that's shooting what happened. They just can't look at an any of the devices with out a warrant.
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
BRB 50
¯
Member # 10395

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BRB 50  Ford pictures for BRB 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://www.aclupa.org/issues/policepractices/your-right-record-and-observe-police/taking-photos-video-and-audio/

And for the question earlier, Yes a felon can legally own a firearm. At that point he is an exfelon tho. After the felon serves his sentence and parole/probation period, after 7-10 year He can petition the courts to legally get his firearm rights returned. Some do, most dont. Some felonies are barred from ever petitioning the courts.

hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

quote:
Originally posted by BRB 50:
http://www.aclupa.org/issues/policepractices/your-right-record-and-observe-police/taking-photos-video-and-audio/

And for the question earlier, Yes a felon can legally own a firearm. At that point he is an exfelon tho. After the felon serves his sentence and parole/probation period, after 7-10 year He can petition the courts to legally get his firearm rights returned. Some do, most dont. Some felonies are barred from ever petitioning the courts.

Ok an this statement has what to do with what we are talking about?
BRB 50
¯
Member # 10395

Someone earlier asked or stated" could a felon get a firearm," i was just putting correct info out there. And about the right to record it goes back to if this police department trained their officers wrong on one issue, what else did they train them wrong in? Or is it a department wide feeling of Im the law do what I say. We dont know but those are relevant questions.
hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Did you read the link you posted up I gives some of the info your asking about. Yes they can take it away from you but the have to get a warrant to take a look.
but you know I give you some advice if shit going sideways why stand there an tape an put yourself in the mix.

fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hurting your feelings:
Did you read the link you posted up I gives some of the info your asking about. Yes they can take it away from you but the have to get a warrant to take a look.
but you know I give you some advice if shit going sideways why stand there an tape an put yourself in the mix.

if its an exigent circ...no warrant needed ie. arrestees homies are headed to the scene...iirc

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
IM A NOOB, EXCUSE ME. THANKS.
92 LX Coupe 5.0 CARB'd BOLT-ONS SMOG LEGAL
62 Rag Impala

hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

quote:
Originally posted by fredfifty:
quote:
Originally posted by hurting your feelings:

if its an exigent circ...no warrant needed ie. arrestees homies are headed to the scene...iirc
If has a password to get access to the info the need a warrant.
fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
true.

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
IM A NOOB, EXCUSE ME. THANKS.
92 LX Coupe 5.0 CARB'd BOLT-ONS SMOG LEGAL
62 Rag Impala

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

lol Keep thinking you are better than someone that doesn't live in the burbs like yourself. I don't have problems in Stockton. I don't get robbed, mugged, or messed with at all. Why? because I live in a nice quite neighborhood. With like minded people. But some yuppie like yourself can't comprehend that kind of thing. But you don't seem to have a problem talking out your ass about stuff you have no clue about. [patriot]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

quote:
Originally posted by warhorse58gt:
quote:

lol Keep thinking you are better than someone that doesn't live in the burbs like yourself. I don't have problems in Stockton. I don't get robbed, mugged, or messed with at all. Why? because I live in a nice quite neighborhood. With like minded people. But some yuppie like yourself can't comprehend that kind of thing. But you don't seem to have a problem talking out your ass about stuff you have no clue about. [patriot]
Dint your car get stolen? btw im glad the punk was caught!
5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

heres a good vid on stockton https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DGrJR9IaJk
warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Fostang:
quote:

I'm am still a smart cool dude. But I like to stand up for myself, and my rights. It's fine I don't think I'm a cool guy, because I call people that are talking down to others about their life choices. I pointed out the hypocrisy of your statements. You basically call someone a worthless pos. Because she got paid to have sex. Sorry I have a different opinion than you do on it.

Now as it pertains to this thread. I have said it before. I'll let the facts play out in the shooting. As everyone should. But, How is it ok for the cops to tear gas peaceful protesters? Or put a loaded rifle in peoples faces and say I'll kill you? How is it ok for people to be tear gassed in their own yards? It is not ok for Peace keeps to come in like a invading army. We aren't talking about Andy Griffith here. We are talking about out of control armed to the teeth mentally unable to do their job, cops. So If I rather be on the side of civil liberties, that thugs with badges. I'll never apologies for being Pro rights.

Also as it pertains to the rioters. They should be rounded up and arrested. There is no need for them in any protest. They are there just to steal, and cause destruction. Why because they are pos people. With or with out the shooting, that would be looking for victims. But the cops don't seem to care to much about arresting those people. They seem to be getting off on arresting innocent media. You guys don't get to pick and choose who is or isn't media. that not how it works. But we both know, You have a jaded view of the police. And that isn't a knock on you. Just fact.

[ 2014-08-22, 12:11 PM: Message edited by: warhorse58gt ]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com