Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » riots in ferguson (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: riots in ferguson
Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greasy  Ford pictures for Greasy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hurting your feelings:
http://fox2now.com/2014/08/19/officer-involved-shooting-in-north-st-louis-2/

Population control [patriot]

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

Posts: 3272 | From: North Dallas | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
90GT510
¯
Member # 9199

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90GT510  Ford pictures for 90GT510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 5.t0es:
wow, watching news clips, where do they get there language from? "lemme axe you" "dat boy was doing nuffin wrong" " no jussis no peez"... non human like creatures, very entertaining though, prime examples for my kids to see as to why drugs are bad/education is good....

Drugs and education go hand and hand. There are soo many drugs available throughout high school and even more in college lol
Posts: 1725 | From: East Bay/Dallas, TX | Registered: May 2009  |  :
90GT510
¯
Member # 9199

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90GT510  Ford pictures for 90GT510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 135.0:
Shoot all the rioters, the cops have been hearing fuck da police for years. It's time the cops fight back!

Freedom of speech. Fuck da police they should be used to hearing and ignoring. Why would they take it to heart and start fucking wit people very unprofessional.

--------------------
Stay Sydewayz

Posts: 1725 | From: East Bay/Dallas, TX | Registered: May 2009  |  :
hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 90GT510:
quote:
Originally posted by 135.0:
Shoot all the rioters, the cops have been hearing fuck da police for years. It's time the cops fight back!

Freedom of speech. Fuck da police they should be used to hearing and ignoring. Why would they take it to heart and start fucking wit people very unprofessional.
do you even have a job or you still living that life bank rolled by your parents?
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 90GT510:
quote:
wow, watching news clips, where do they get there language from? "lemme axe you" "dat boy was doing nuffin wrong" " no jussis no peez"... non human like creatures, very entertaining though, prime examples for my kids to see as to why drugs are bad/education is good....

Drugs and education go hand and hand. There are soo many drugs available throughout high school and even more in college lol
Whats your point? The ones who do them end up rioting, and the ones who do not end up watching and laughing.
warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:
 -

I don't know why the cop shot him. He seems like he was such a great guy. I'm sure he was gonna grow up to do big things..... Like cure cancer and shit.

Facts got to love them.  -

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Only way I can tell those two apart is the ears. ^^^ Look like two fat bodies to me. The brother's brother's. McDonald's...I'm lovin' it!
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well I found it on the internet so I thought it had to be real. [Confused]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by warhorse58gt:
quote:
 -

I don't know why the cop shot him. He seems like he was such a great guy. I'm sure he was gonna grow up to do big things..... Like cure cancer and shit.

Maybe if mr.brown would a have just did what he was ask to do he would still be alive today.
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
quote:
quote:
An here is fun fact 1000's pairs of shoes were stolen but a single pair of work boots got stolen.

[worship]
There was a protest in favor of the officer this weekend. They had to wait for the protesters to have a day off, so people with jobs could show their support for the cop involved in the shooting. Not a single can of tear gas was needed in their peacefully executed demonstration. [patriot]

The officer's supporters is the KKK.
Spoken like you have the mentality of a victim! Some advice for you because you seem like a decent kid. Dont play into this im a victim because im mexican/black BS. White people arent racist because a situation arises where a white cop puts down a creature that happens to be black. Would you want that uncivilized drug addict/criminal roaming the streets with your children/wife?
I didn't say it as a joke. They really are raising money and whatnot for the officer for killing a black.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18526 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
An here is fun fact 1000's pairs of shoes were stolen but a single pair of work boots got stolen.

[worship]
There was a protest in favor of the officer this weekend. They had to wait for the protesters to have a day off, so people with jobs could show their support for the cop involved in the shooting. Not a single can of tear gas was needed in their peacefully executed demonstration. [patriot]

Spoken like you have the mentality of a victim! Some advice for you because you seem like a decent kid. Dont play into this im a victim because im mexican/black BS. White people arent racist because a situation arises where a white cop puts down a creature that happens to be black. Would you want that uncivilized drug addict/criminal roaming the streets with your children/wife?
I didn't say it as a joke. They really are raising money and whatnot for the officer for killing a black.
So why not mention the black panther party supporting a drug addicted, theif?
5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

kkk is making a valid point, point is when they assemble and rally its politically incorrect, but when the black ferry party assembles its unity for african americans,......whites need to wake up and realize that our rights are going down the drain.
warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
 -

Maybe if mr.brown would a have just did what he was ask to do he would still be alive today.
If the cops just followed the path of due process. Mr. Brown would be alive today. People seem to have forgotten the 4th amendment. We are all innocent until proven guilty. Cops don't get the right to execute anyone in the streets. If i was to shoot down someone in the streets. I would be in jail, looking at life. Cop does it. No one blinks a eye.

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
 -

If the cops just followed the path of due process. Mr. Brown would be alive today. People seem to have forgotten the 4th amendment. We are all innocent until proven guilty. Cops don't get the right to execute anyone in the streets. If i was to shoot down someone in the streets. I would be in jail, looking at life. Cop does it. No one blinks a eye.
4th amendment was written to protect upstanding citizens, not drug induced criminals. You guys forget how bad these creatures can be, shooting at will, robbing whoever etc....
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

[worship]

Like I knew? I don't follow this BS it doesn't effect me here in California. People nowadays view every interratial dispute a hate crime.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
 -

4th amendment was written to protect upstanding citizens, not drug induced criminals. You guys forget how bad these creatures can be, shooting at will, robbing whoever etc....
You are wrong. It was written to protect all citizens! You might want to look it up. He is innocent until proven guilty. Sorry.

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
 -

You are wrong. It was written to protect all citizens! You might want to look it up. He is innocent until proven guilty. Sorry.
until you are in that position......hows the gas station attendant feel about that? become a punk criminal and you give up your rights.....you want that bum going to school with your kids?

[ 2014-08-20, 11:28 AM: Message edited by: 5.t0es ]

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

[worship]

Like I knew? I don't follow this BS it doesn't effect me here in California. People nowadays view every interratial dispute a hate crime.
lol but you knew the kkk was there? typical of what the media wants you to hear.
fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rManrSKF3i4

[Cool]

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

That's what they said on the radio. Like I said I don't follow anything that doesn't effect me.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I wonder how all these people managed to get the whole week off to riot? [Confused]
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by blackfifty:
I wonder how all these people managed to get the whole week off to riot? [Confused]

Maybe they all said they were immediate family and need to take a few grievance days off of work.
[Razz]

The 4th amendment doesn't really apply when the officer is being attacked by someone. They're kinda in the wrong from the start.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

rollininmy50
¯
Member # 9067

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rollininmy50  Ford pictures for rollininmy50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Welfare recipients are able to stay out all night. It's the people with a job that are going to suffer.
Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gnari-Garage  Ford pictures for Gnari-Garage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
 -

Didn't this dude just robbed a liquor store right before? This shit is so stupid, but I loved when his mother said, he was about to go to college? hahaha

--------------------
2017 McLaren 570GT
2019 Audi S5
2017 Tundra 7" Lift, 37" Tires

Posts: 4017 | From: 916-sacramento | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gnari-Garage  Ford pictures for Gnari-Garage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
 -

The cop was approaching a suspect, a criminal!!! That's why no one blinks an eye!

--------------------
2017 McLaren 570GT
2019 Audi S5
2017 Tundra 7" Lift, 37" Tires

Posts: 4017 | From: 916-sacramento | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com