Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » riots in ferguson (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: riots in ferguson
5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Crazy they are rioting over a criminal p o s being killed, us civilized humans commend the police for keeping the world safe and getting that guy off the streets. I hope the civilized/educated people in that area stay safe! [patriot]
5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
wow, watching news clips, where do they get there language from? "lemme axe you" "dat boy was doing nuffin wrong" " no jussis no peez"... non human like creatures, very entertaining though, prime examples for my kids to see as to why drugs are bad/education is good....
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lol, I've heard a little about this crap but I turned off my t.v. a few months ago because of stupid shit like this. I don't miss it at all!

This is a great reminder as to why I did it. I can only imagine what you've been watching, lol. Good times [dance]

wilit
Mustang Messiah
Member # 3367

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for wilit  Ford pictures for wilit  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 9cobra7:
Lol, I've heard a little about this crap but I turned off my t.v. a few months ago because of stupid shit like this. I don't miss it at all!

This is a great reminder as to why I did it. I can only imagine what you've been watching, lol. Good times [dance]

What's wrong with watching Good Times? That shit is still funny. DYNOMITE!

-

--------------------
"If a man hasn't found something worth dying for, he isn't fit to live." - Martin Luther King Jr.

Posts: 4793 | From: 37.78514° North 122.40100° West | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

I don't know why the cop shot him. He seems like he was such a great guy. I'm sure he was gonna grow up to do big things..... Like cure cancer and shit.

[ 2014-08-18, 07:07 PM: Message edited by: SLOWBACK 67 ]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

66_5.0
¯
Member # 9974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66_5.0  Ford pictures for 66_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^^^Don't grab an officer's firearm. Don't charge an officer. Funny how these pics never make it to the national media. Bottom line, the race card will always be thrown in the mix.

--------------------
1966 Mustang

hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:
 -

I don't know why the cop shot him. He seems like he was such a great guy. I'm sure he was gonna grow up to do big things..... Like cure cancer and shit.

He sure proud of that 120 bucks in mouf.
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
An here is fun fact 1000's pairs of shoes were stolen but a single pair of work boots got stolen.
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hurting your feelings:
An here is fun fact 1000's pairs of shoes were stolen but a single pair of work boots got stolen.

[worship]
There was a protest in favor of the officer this weekend. They had to wait for the protesters to have a day off, so people with jobs could show their support for the cop involved in the shooting. Not a single can of tear gas was needed in their peacefully executed demonstration. [patriot]

--------------------

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

[worship]
There was a protest in favor of the officer this weekend. They had to wait for the protesters to have a day off, so people with jobs could show their support for the cop involved in the shooting. Not a single can of tear gas was needed in their peacefully executed demonstration. [patriot]

The officer's supporters is the KKK.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18526 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

^ Then the other group is The New Black Panther Party.

--------------------

hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

You would think somewhere down the line of thug training 101.would be never have a fist fight with a guy that carries a gun for a living.
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
You would think somewhere down the line of thug training 101.would be never have a fist fight with a guy that carries a gun for a living.

Haha

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
rollininmy50
¯
Member # 9067

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rollininmy50  Ford pictures for rollininmy50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Our police do go a bit far. If they want the citizens to like and not be afraid of them, they need not to treat everyone as a thug. These folks want what? I still don't get what they want, I mean I know they want equality, but why destroy your neighborhood. Americans founded this country on protest, but they did it with signatures , talks with the government , talks with your local senator. These folks were doing so well till the thugs again spilled out their true colors by throwing bottles at the police. Really? If a lot of these kids would of taken in that free government implemented education, they might all know the proper steps to stand up. Funny thing is I have not heard much from the rest of the country. You figure if it's such a big deal then why not everyone who feels suppressed .
rollininmy50
¯
Member # 9067

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rollininmy50  Ford pictures for rollininmy50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Oh and I have no comment on the shooting till all the evidence is shown.
Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greasy  Ford pictures for Greasy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

Posts: 3272 | From: North Dallas | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Shoot all the rioters, the cops have been hearing fuck da police for years. It's time the cops fight back!

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
there are some supporters out there (protesting what they think is brutality) that really suggest some stupid ass shit...i just saw someone supposedly that works for the new york board of education encouraging people to follow a cop home and hurt their relatives (babies, siblings, wives, etc..) un-fcking-believable.

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
IM A NOOB, EXCUSE ME. THANKS.
92 LX Coupe 5.0 CARB'd BOLT-ONS SMOG LEGAL
62 Rag Impala

hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

We a nation need to stand an fight back.an stop thinking we owe the next man something because there broke an lazy. This great country of are has lost ownership of its self an has no work ethic anymore.
92_5.0
¯
Member # 7624

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 92_5.0  Ford pictures for 92_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
 -

should have used this picture to put on their shirts instead of his baby photo...
5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
quote:
quote:

[worship]

The officer's supporters is the KKK.
Spoken like you have the mentality of a victim! Some advice for you because you seem like a decent kid. Dont play into this im a victim because im mexican/black BS. White people arent racist because a situation arises where a white cop puts down a creature that happens to be black. Would you want that uncivilized drug addict/criminal roaming the streets with your children/wife?
5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

These riots are full of junior high educations, EBT cards, obama phones etc. It really makes me sick that this breed of people exist. We live in a country where we have opportunity to get an education and live a good life and instead they chose to live off the system and be worthless. I cant wait until we get a solid republican in office to cut these safety nets for these bums.

[ 2014-08-19, 10:01 AM: Message edited by: 5.t0es ]

Mineralgt
¯
Member # 9909

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mineralgt  Ford pictures for Mineralgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thank god we have some people with common sense on this website. I thought I was the only one! [patriot]

--------------------
02 GT Vert

adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Can't believe anyone supports this kid....

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

http://fox2now.com/2014/08/19/officer-involved-shooting-in-north-st-louis-2/

Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com