Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » I was SCAMMED by T-TOP50!!! WHERE'S MY MONEY AND CAR? (UPDATE 7/11) (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  ...  8  9  10   
Author Topic: I was SCAMMED by T-TOP50!!! WHERE'S MY MONEY AND CAR? (UPDATE 7/11)
FRC_Kid
¯
Member # 8940

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FRC_Kid  Ford pictures for FRC_Kid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So everyone it seems like another scam has taken place. My story starts about a year ago. Before I get to the details I will say that the outstanding balance is around $750.

About a year ago Aaron (T-top50) and I came to an agreement that he would purchase my 95 GT from me for a set amount. I considered him a friend at the time so I gave him the car for only a small deposit. He was purchasing the vehicle from me to part out and wanted to keep some parts for himself. He was suppose to send me money as he parted the car out, NEVER HAPPENED.

Update: I told Aaron I was going to post about him on the board two weeks ago unless I got my money. Out of nowhere I recieve a Paypal payment of $150 from someone I do not know. The details of the transaction say ECU & Trans Harness. Fast forward a week from that event and I recieve an email from Paypal stating a dispute had been filed against me. AARON NEVER SHIPPED OUT THE PARTS HE SOLD TO THE GUY ONLINE. When I asked him about this he acted like it wasn't a big deal and stated he wasn't bale to get in the shop where my car was to remove the parts. He also said he would deposit half the money he owed me into my account by Friday. Come Saturday morning my account doesn't have any extra money and I hit him up. Only to be told there is and issue with the checks at his job and they will be issued out on Monday and for me to wait until wednesday. F That!
Now I'm still unpaid, my Paypal account is locked and pending investigation, and I'm still unpaid.

So a year later I have yet to receive full payment yet all the valuable parts from the car are sold [Confused] [Confused]

I worked with this guy on making a payment plan for months due to personal reasons I won't disclose and every time the pay date came he had a new story.
NOBODY should have to wait this long to be paid.

I've learned that when it comes to money people will try to take advantage of your friendship.
I'm asking that the Mods make this a stickey please. At this point I doubt I'll ever get my money so i just want to warn you guys to watch out for him. Thanks.

(I'll post up countless pics of our text messages later)

[ 2014-07-11, 08:12 AM: Message edited by: FRC_Kid ]

--------------------
Pretend Racecar Driver- C5 FRC

Ford, GM, & Dodge is what I'm all about

Posts: 2578 | From: All over the Peninsula | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
TubeSteakJohnson
¯
Member # 8967

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TubeSteakJohnson  Ford pictures for TubeSteakJohnson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Here's an idea. Take him to small claims [dance]
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
FobraJay
¯
Member # 13344

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FobraJay  Ford pictures for FobraJay    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damm.... [Eek!] [Frown]

sorry to hear.... seems its getting a little harder to trust our own members [Confused]

--------------------
1984 Mustang
1986 Mustang GT
1989 Mustang Coupe
2001 ZY SlowBra

Posts: 217 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Dec 2013  |  :
FRC_Kid
¯
Member # 8940

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FRC_Kid  Ford pictures for FRC_Kid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 2T0NE:
 -

I don't find anything about this funny. It's actually pretty sad that someone can't pay someone the money they owe them after a year.

--------------------

losbadgts
¯
Member # 4394

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for losbadgts  Ford pictures for losbadgts    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
When money is involved its just not good. My cousin still owes me 200. Everytime I talked to him he hides and makes excuses how he is broke.

--------------------
Why pretent someone u are not, everyone else could see it.

Posts: 3625 | From: redwood city | Registered: Apr 2004  |  :
CAStang
¯
Member # 9568

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CAStang  Ford pictures for CAStang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Small claims is actually not a bad idea, you should seriously look into this.
Posts: 351 | From: Santa Clara | Registered: Nov 2009  |  :
70stang351w
¯
Member # 9948

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 70stang351w  Ford pictures for 70stang351w    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
this post reminds me that a member still owes me money too.

--------------------
1996 GT VERT /32v MOD - SOLD
1970 Mustang Coupe M-Code 351w

JohnCM
CAFords OG
Member # 1076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JohnCM  Ford pictures for JohnCM    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sorry to hear
I've had multiple transactions with Aaron in the past without any issues. Seemed like a really helpful guy.
There's surely a good explanation

Posts: 3545 | From: Roseville | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
351w
¯
Member # 11875

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 351w  Ford pictures for 351w    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by JohnCM:
Sorry to hear
I've had multiple transactions with Aaron in the past without any issues. Seemed like a really helpful guy.
There's surely a good explanation

redvenom
¯
Member # 12651

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for redvenom  Ford pictures for redvenom    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Oh not another one....

--------------------
1990 Gt
Some what stock
1993 GT vert-(stolen)

NorCalRydaz
¯
Member # 3233

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRydaz  Ford pictures for NorCalRydaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by FRC_Kid:
....so I gave him the car for only a small deposit.

That's your problem right there!
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wasn't ttop 50 the same dude that had some thieves caught on camera and then decided to not tell us who they were?
t-top50
¯
Member # 2735

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for t-top50  Ford pictures for t-top50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 135.0:
Wasn't ttop 50 the same dude that had some thieves caught on camera and then decided to not tell us who they were?

That is not me ^^^^

--------------------
87GT t-top
00 Saleen (clone)
97 E350 7.3 diesel

Posts: 2522 | From: Brentwood | Registered: Apr 2003  |  :
t-top50
¯
Member # 2735

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for t-top50  Ford pictures for t-top50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
There are two sides to every story. I will wait to tell mine. [Big Grin]

--------------------
87GT t-top
00 Saleen (clone)
97 E350 7.3 diesel

Posts: 2522 | From: Brentwood | Registered: Apr 2003  |  :
1FAST93NOTCH
¯
Member # 10722

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1FAST93NOTCH  Ford pictures for 1FAST93NOTCH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
FRC_Kid: I want to see and read those text. Post them up

--------------------
2014 Oxford White Raptor Production #: 30727
1993 Red Notchback Production #: 29409
1993 Teal Cobra Production #: 4505
TEAM TRUE FORGED

94 fobra
¯
Member # 8867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94 fobra  Ford pictures for 94 fobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I bought a car and a few parts from him he seemed pretty solid not trying to discredit what you said. ..

--------------------
Im done with this ford vs chevy fight with "cafords" members. Aka big block 66 f100 but she's no longer:(

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by t-top50:

Why not defend yourself?

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

FRC_Kid
¯
Member # 8940

quote:

There are two sides Aaron. You can't say I haven't been reasonable at all. I always took your word for things due to our friendship however I'm left with nothing now. It gets to the point where enough is enough. Both sides still have the same facts.
1. I still don't have my money
2. You've already parted out all the valuables on the car
3. I still don't have my money
4. My Paypal account is flagged for reasons out of my control
5. I still don't have my money

--------------------

FRC_Kid
¯
Member # 8940

quote:
Originally posted by 1FAST93NOTCH:
FRC_Kid: I want to see and read those text. Post them up

No prob. I just need to upload them to photobucket. It's kind of a pain considering I need to go back through texts from a year ago but I'll do it. Whatever he wants to dispute I'll post a snapshot of a text proving my side [patriot]

--------------------

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

That is not me ^^^^
You're right it was topnotchttop or something like that.

I'd like to hear the whole story too because Ralph's story doesn't seem to add up right, I mean how do you grant somebody access to your paypal, that's almost impossible unless you get involved in the transaction yourself. Plus it's all about that pos SN95 he was talking up a storm, never finished, ate a bunch of top ramen, then sold it supposedly to get into a decade old beat down vette not even a z06. Lol. 750 bucks for that shell? Shoulda sold it for 200 to the scrap yard, probably was sitting out somewhere taking up space. Anyways let's here side 2.

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

quote:
Originally posted by 2T0NE:
 -

-

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

WILDMAN97
¯
Member # 9138

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WILDMAN97  Ford pictures for WILDMAN97    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

That is not me ^^^^

I'd like to hear the whole story too because Ralph's story doesn't seem to add up right, I mean how do you grant somebody access to your paypal, that's almost impossible unless you get involved in the transaction yourself. Plus it's all about that pos SN95 he was talking up a storm, never finished, ate a bunch of top ramen, then sold it supposedly to get into a decade old beat down vette not even a z06. Lol. 750 bucks for that shell? Shoulda sold it for 200 to the scrap yard, probably was sitting out somewhere taking up space. Anyways let's here side 2.

I don't think he let someone have access to his account. dude might have sold parts and just gave the buyer the OPs paypal info for payment.
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

That is not me ^^^^

[worship] [worship] [worship] [worship] [worship] flop top sn95 and now a super rare beatup 1994 NOT z06 corvette FTW

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
MaK_1967v8
¯
Member # 12187

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MaK_1967v8  Ford pictures for MaK_1967v8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NorCalRydaz:
quote:
Originally posted by FRC_Kid:
....so I gave him the car for only a small deposit.

That's your problem right there!
x2. This is where you fucked up. sorry dude. Should've been patient to find a buyer with all of the cash.

--------------------
1967 C Code Coupe
2004 Roush Stage 2

Posts: 620 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Jul 2012  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4  ...  8  9  10   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com