Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Ghetto 7th st at it again. (Page 7)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11   
Author Topic: Ghetto 7th st at it again.
Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by rl:
LOL I had no idea a lot of people on this board are black or mexican gang bangers who are part of the side show circus.

Whatever happened to good old street racing where you don't have to worry about gangsters with guns?

That's why 90% of the legit racers have abandoned this forum.
Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
90orangecoupe5.0
Member # 12578

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90orangecoupe5.0  Ford pictures for 90orangecoupe5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That shit ain't still right no matter wat the fuck yall say they wasent going no where get info and insurance if they didn't I.D. and info get ur money back and acting hard and like dicks aint gonna help yall savage habits atleast act like yall feel bad not saying yall had something to do with it.shit was out of pocket period if not atleast the owner of the maro should have gonne one on one with the guy of the other car u live by the gun you die by the gun those ppl migh have friends cousins brothers yall might have underestimate and lite your ass up if 50 don't get yall first.

--------------------
Project coupe

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So is sav habits cleared?

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn i can tell some of yall dont get pussy. i can help you out pm me. 75 for date. 150 for the girlfriend experience.150 for the on night stand you by drinks.200 for the school teacher. 150 for cheating wife. let me know it might change your life you wont be stuck on internet forums and actually doing something with your life. gotta know a head of time it takes 1 to 3 business days. its hard running your own company [Wink]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by DIRTY SALLY:
damn i can tell some of yall dont get pussy. i can help you out pm me. 75 for date. 150 for the girlfriend experience.150 for the on night stand you by drinks.200 for the school teacher. 150 for cheating wife. let me know it might change your life you wont be stuck on internet forums and actually doing something with your life. gotta know a head of time it takes 1 to 3 business days. its hard running your own company [Wink]

edit i forgot i got all colors shapes and sizes

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

*Als50*
¯
Member # 6003

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Als50*  Ford pictures for *Als50*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
SavageNation [patriot]
Posts: 1897 | From: La Bahia... | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

and fun size to [Wink]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

moeofit32
¯
Member # 10393

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for moeofit32  Ford pictures for moeofit32    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Our club didn't not touch anyone that was beat up.......I'm just gonna leave it at that

--------------------
95 stroked and blown cobra

Posts: 2387 | From: antioch ca | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by El Caballo:
quote:
Originally posted by 9cobra7:
I've always wanted to be in a cool gang. How can I get into a cool gang and do cool things?

1. You have to master the swagger of your typical homie. Watch MTV for inspiration, then imitate the ridiculous walk of your favorite rap star. If you find yourself having difficulties, visualize yourself with a massive case of hemmorhoids, and/or a pickle shoved up your ass. A big pickle.

2. Language is very important. When attempting to fit in with the gangster community, you must forget everything you have learned about the English language and how to speak it properly. It helps if you have some sort of speech impediment, preferably one which makes you sound like you have a mouth full of oatmeal at any given point. Remember, contractions are your new god. Practice at home' or at the bus station.

3. You'll have to acquire a g' name. (A MUST!) if you cant think of one' there's always shortening your name to the first letter of your first name, then adding an adjective. For example, there's Lil' J, or Big R. You can also go with just the adjective: Slim, Shorty, etc. You'll fit right in.

4. You'll need to be hip to the rap gurus of the moment. Also There's Northside, Southside, Westside and Eastside. They have nothing to do with where you are on a map.
Just Make sure, before you scream out whatever area you are ganna choose to be from' double check that you're with a group of the same patriotism, or else you'll get a can of whoop'ass opened on you.

5. G' clothing is rather simple. For pants, all you need to do is cruise the local mall until you find a really fat person. Check out the waist size on his jeans, then head to the nearest store playing rap music to buy a matching pair. They must also be long. You'll know you've made a good buy when you have three yards of fabric bunched about your ankles. You must wear them low-slung as well. A few pairs of cool boxer shorts, should be mostly hanging out. But to complete your lower half, you must own a stylin' belt,
hold your pants firmly against your upper thighs and restrict movement.

And For shoes, Nikes, Fubus and Jordands are the best. Reeboks and Adidas are fine for the beginning G'. They have to have cost at least $150, and be shiny and bright. You might as well forget how to tie knots, because the gangsta who ties his shoes up, gets beat up. You can accessorize with one of those key chain straps (the ones that circle your neck) that seem to be all the rage. It must say Fubu on it, of course. A hat is good, as long as it's got one of the previously-mentioned trade names on it. Turn the hat sideways for extra respect. That's spelled R-E-S-P-E-C-T. You can always go with a handkerchief as well, with the hat or alone. Snoop Dogg wears one, if you need celebrity reinforcement.

6. The most important thing...
Shoot your self couple times in your legs or arms to show you are a real G' and have scars to prove it, make up a cool story about the gun fight.....

Good luck and keep it swagg!!!!
[patriot]

Boy, I got a lot of work to do. With my 1911, I think I can only shoot myself once before I blow my leg off and bleed out [Frown] on #6
A lot of good advise here no doubt, thank you very much sir [dance]

PS one other thing. Should I wear 2-3 triple X shirts even though I'm only and XL? I think this would help my chances too [Confused]

Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by El Caballo:
quote:
I've always wanted to be in a cool gang. How can I get into a cool gang and do cool things?

1. You have to master the swagger of your typical homie. Watch MTV for inspiration, then imitate the ridiculous walk of your favorite rap star. If you find yourself having difficulties, visualize yourself with a massive case of hemmorhoids, and/or a pickle shoved up your ass. A big pickle.

2. Language is very important. When attempting to fit in with the gangster community, you must forget everything you have learned about the English language and how to speak it properly. It helps if you have some sort of speech impediment, preferably one which makes you sound like you have a mouth full of oatmeal at any given point. Remember, contractions are your new god. Practice at home' or at the bus station.

3. You'll have to acquire a g' name. (A MUST!) if you cant think of one' there's always shortening your name to the first letter of your first name, then adding an adjective. For example, there's Lil' J, or Big R. You can also go with just the adjective: Slim, Shorty, etc. You'll fit right in.

4. You'll need to be hip to the rap gurus of the moment. Also There's Northside, Southside, Westside and Eastside. They have nothing to do with where you are on a map.
Just Make sure, before you scream out whatever area you are ganna choose to be from' double check that you're with a group of the same patriotism, or else you'll get a can of whoop'ass opened on you.

5. G' clothing is rather simple. For pants, all you need to do is cruise the local mall until you find a really fat person. Check out the waist size on his jeans, then head to the nearest store playing rap music to buy a matching pair. They must also be long. You'll know you've made a good buy when you have three yards of fabric bunched about your ankles. You must wear them low-slung as well. A few pairs of cool boxer shorts, should be mostly hanging out. But to complete your lower half, you must own a stylin' belt,
hold your pants firmly against your upper thighs and restrict movement.

And For shoes, Nikes, Fubus and Jordands are the best. Reeboks and Adidas are fine for the beginning G'. They have to have cost at least $150, and be shiny and bright. You might as well forget how to tie knots, because the gangsta who ties his shoes up, gets beat up. You can accessorize with one of those key chain straps (the ones that circle your neck) that seem to be all the rage. It must say Fubu on it, of course. A hat is good, as long as it's got one of the previously-mentioned trade names on it. Turn the hat sideways for extra respect. That's spelled R-E-S-P-E-C-T. You can always go with a handkerchief as well, with the hat or alone. Snoop Dogg wears one, if you need celebrity reinforcement.

6. The most important thing...
Shoot your self couple times in your legs or arms to show you are a real G' and have scars to prove it, make up a cool story about the gun fight.....

Good luck and keep it swagg!!!!
[patriot]

Boy, I got a lot of work to do. With my 1911, I think I can only shoot myself once before I blow my leg off and bleed out [Frown] on #6
A lot of good advise here no doubt, thank you very much sir [dance]

PS one other thing. Should I wear 2-3 triple X shirts even though I'm only and XL? I think this would help my chances too [Confused]

You also need a couple flat billed hats that are 3 sizes to big
98 ROUSH
¯
Member # 10309

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98 ROUSH  Ford pictures for 98 ROUSH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by moeofit32:
Our club didn't not touch anyone that was beat up.......I'm just gonna leave it at that

+1

Somebody got beat up boo hoo cry me a river!!!

--------------------
Built 2v
Stroked, Cammed and Blown
Advanced Auto Built & Kurgan Tuned

Posts: 4678 | From: North Hayward, Cali | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
Robb
¯
Member # 9444

quote:
Originally posted by 98 ROUSH:
quote:

+1

Lol. Is that really how you think?

[ 2013-09-25, 12:55 PM: Message edited by: Robb ]

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Robb:
quote:
quote:

+1

It doesn't matter what he/me/you/anyone thinks because it's not going to change anything on what happened, the damage has been done!

You guys are great at trying to make us look bad, please continue as I laugh. [Cool]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18529 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
quote:
quote:
quote:

+1

It doesn't matter what he/me/you/anyone thinks because it's not going to change anything on what happened, the damage has been done!

You guys are great at trying to make us look bad, please continue as I laugh. [Cool]

You guys do a good enough job making yourselves look bad. You don't need anyone else to do it for you!

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by warhorse58gt:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

+1

You guys do a good enough job making yourselves look bad. You don't need anyone else to do it for you!
Why because we street race? You look bad too then. [Cool]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

+1

THIS GUY becareful gettin mad on the internet bro your life alret button might go off

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

+1

Why because we street race? You look bad too then. [Cool]
Lets be real. There is a giant leap in class from who & where I street race, compared to the way you guys do it. Have you every seen any videos of me or my friends in a shoot out? Or getting into fights, hell even being in a video where any of this shit is going down? Fuck no. Why? We don't fuck around with thugs. You never hear Wolfpack being called out as someone shoots up a car, while 5 other kick a guy that just been in a wreck. So again please don't compare me or my friends to your crew. We are in a whole different class.. [patriot]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

I didn't know there was different classes in illegal activity. LOL

Guess Savage Habits is on that peasant life, Mr. silver spoon, sorry. [Frown]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

CAStang
¯
Member # 9568

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CAStang  Ford pictures for CAStang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Saw this video on the news this am.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJmJHLqz5vU
Posts: 351 | From: Santa Clara | Registered: Nov 2009  |  :
warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

quote:
I didn't know there was different classes in illegal activity. LOL

Guess Savage Habits is on that peasant life, Mr. silver spoon, sorry. [Frown]

Silver spoon.. Ha Ha.. It's ok at least you now know about the class difference. Glad I could teach you something. Always has been two classes in the street race game. You have the upper class people, and you have the ricers/thugs ass people. 1 group get respect, while the other gets laughed at. [patriot]

edit: Neight I thought you were done with this thread... What happened?

[ 2013-09-25, 01:37 PM: Message edited by: warhorse58gt ]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

98 ROUSH
¯
Member # 10309

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98 ROUSH  Ford pictures for 98 ROUSH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

+1

Yup

--------------------
Built 2v
Stroked, Cammed and Blown
Advanced Auto Built & Kurgan Tuned

Posts: 4678 | From: North Hayward, Cali | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Glad we can keep you chuckling John. [patriot]

In case nobody else got it he just insulted EVERYONE who has or does race on 7th. [Frown]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

quote:
Glad we can keep you chuckling John. [patriot]

In case nobody else got it he just insulted EVERYONE who has or does race on 7th. [Frown]

Me saying that, isn't anything new. I have been saying that shit about 7th for what 8 years now. Glad you finally caught on. [patriot]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

90orangecoupe5.0
Member # 12578

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90orangecoupe5.0  Ford pictures for 90orangecoupe5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Is that a threat agains warhorse cuz last time I check his life alert button is a beautiful M16 that has been know his not afraid of using it on self defense. You fucking morons yall just helping your selfs look bad acting like if the shit that happen was alright

--------------------
Project coupe

H8RPWRD
¯
Member # 12588

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for H8RPWRD  Ford pictures for H8RPWRD    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 90orangecoupe5.0:
Is that a threat agains warhorse cuz last time I check his life alert button is a beautiful M16 that has been know his not afraid of using it on self defense. You fucking morons yall just helping your selfs look bad acting like if the shit that happen was alright

I think it was an old person joke. Lmao

--------------------
89 Lx Vert
93 LX Notch- sold
01 Bullitt #00919- Sold
90 LX- Sold
89 LX Vert- Sold
89 LX (DarkHorse)-Sold

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com