Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Ghetto 7th st at it again. (Page 9)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11   
Author Topic: Ghetto 7th st at it again.
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Officially done with this thread. For whom missed it(seems to be everyone) the victims friend came thru this thread and already said we weren't involved in this. And again this is Oakland land of the shady shit hell some girl I know who's a teacher there got robbed yesterday so you can't ever rule out shootings/fights shit just happens what can you do?

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18529 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
67AfroMaro
¯
Member # 1486

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 67AfroMaro  Ford pictures for 67AfroMaro    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
Officially done with this thread. For whom missed it(seems to be everyone) the victims friend came thru this thread and already said we weren't involved in this. And again this is Oakland land of the shady shit hell some girl I know who's a teacher there got robbed yesterday so you can't ever rule out shootings/fights shit just happens what can you do?

FWIW, I think most are off the wether or not your club was there and just looking at the way you guys are representing yourselves here.

Even your last post follows the lines of... "we didn't do it but who cares if we did as this is standard operating procedure in Oakland."

It's SOP because people like you and your boys think its OK... thug life, pimpin ho's and all that. I get it, you're hard, that's cool - bang on bro. You just don't seem to understand you are trying to justify your thug-life to people who are older than 8 and think it's shameful.

Posts: 11 | From: San Jose CA | Registered: Jul 2002  |  :
SwEeT03Gt
¯
Member # 10283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SwEeT03Gt  Ford pictures for SwEeT03Gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
im just waiting on a big ass raid that's most likely going to happen there [burnout]
Posts: 4484 | From: -NicKlE n DiMe- | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Motors  Ford pictures for Duncan Motors    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
theres two sides or three kinda folks on this site. broke, rich, and barely making it. broke folks dont go in the rich parts of town cause cops are called. rich don't go in the broke parts cause robin hood is everywhere lol. and the struggling middle class can underside almost both sides. the rich and the poor well never have a clue on the others life or struggles on what it took for them to get there, so with that being said, how can any of u speak on a opposites persons life not knowing there struggles?

first oakland enter at your own risk, enter 7th street at your own risk, while driving thru Beverly hills enter at your own risk in another way. silver spoon compared to a plastic spork? if we can get along on this site with out degrading another, or threatening another, carry on. every savage habit dude i met has been very respectful and open minded. now with them being singled out on this incident,,,,,, do u not expect some defense? it was already said and partially proven savage habits was not involved, and now they where to stop some and pretend to be neighbor hood watch as well?????? in broke town u mind your business cause the police aint there to save u. the people stomping shit out prob had guns, im glad savage habits are alive, and the everybody else is alive,,, so how was it a bad nighT? fuck a dam car.

67AfroMaro
¯
Member # 1486

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 67AfroMaro  Ford pictures for 67AfroMaro    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That sounded smart but not really... A lot of people who are born broke, die with money... a lot of people born with money, die in the middle class. This is not an economic issue, putting bullets into the windshield of a car doesn't earn or spend money. This is a people glamorizing thug life thing issue as putting bullets into a windshield makes some people feel cool in front of their friends.

Savage Habits may be a great crew filled with respectful people, but that's not the image they are portraying here.

[ 2013-09-26, 12:02 PM: Message edited by: 67AfroMaro ]

98 ROUSH
¯
Member # 10309

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98 ROUSH  Ford pictures for 98 ROUSH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Duncan Motors:
theres two sides or three kinda folks on this site. broke, rich, and barely making it. broke folks dont go in the rich parts of town cause cops are called. rich don't go in the broke parts cause robin hood is everywhere lol. and the struggling middle class can underside almost both sides. the rich and the poor well never have a clue on the others life or struggles on what it took for them to get there, so with that being said, how can any of u speak on a opposites persons life not knowing there struggles?

first oakland enter at your own risk, enter 7th street at your own risk, while driving thru Beverly hills enter at your own risk in another way. silver spoon compared to a plastic spork? if we can get along on this site with out degrading another, or threatening another, carry on. every savage habit dude i met has been very respectful and open minded. now with them being singled out on this incident,,,,,, do u not expect some defense? it was already said and partially proven savage habits was not involved, and now they where to stop some and pretend to be neighbor hood watch as well?????? in broke town u mind your business cause the police aint there to save u. the people stomping shit out prob had guns, im glad savage habits are alive, and the everybody else is alive,,, so how was it a bad nighT? fuck a dam car.

+1 finally somebody knows how to read. Savage Habits were not involved. So what if we were there what the fuck do we look like Conflict Managers. Its sucks what happened to them but you guys are acting these dude and his girl were doing nothing wrong, they were in Oakland Ca AT 4 in the fucking morning swinging donuts like some fucking clowns knowing there was a race in progress and still got in front of the racers. What happened to them after is history hope they learned there lesson about staying away from oakland at night.

--------------------
Built 2v
Stroked, Cammed and Blown
Advanced Auto Built & Kurgan Tuned

Posts: 4678 | From: North Hayward, Cali | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
89point.
¯
Member # 6078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89point.  Ford pictures for 89point.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
how is this not an economics issue, do you think half the people in the ghetto would act the way they do if they didnt grow into the lifestyle they have.. if you grow up broke and live in a shithole, your gonna do shithole things.. ya u dont see a lot of robbings and shootings so much in rich areas cause they are handed everything they want..now with that said you can be rich or poor and end up poor or rich i get it.. if everyone in oakland was rich i guarantee the crime rate wouldnt be where its at.. its for sure an economical issue, everything stems from money.
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think dude got what he deserved. He should have never been swanging his bitches car at the end of 7th street speedway. Bitch got what she deserved for letting his dumb ass driver her car and running her mouth like a bitch to people with guns. Learn something from these fools, if you want to participate in illegal activity pay attention, and dont do anything that brings attention to you. And control ya bish.

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

Blue92
¯
Member # 8789

Ford Icon 9 posted      Profile for Blue92  Ford pictures for Blue92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
90% of this thread makes me cringe I live in the Bay Area.
warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 67AfroMaro:
That sounded smart but not really... A lot of people who are born broke, die with money... a lot of people born with money, die in the middle class. This is not an economic issue, putting bullets into the windshield of a car doesn't earn or spend money. This is a people glamorizing thug life thing issue as putting bullets into a windshield makes some people feel cool in front of their friends.

Savage Habits may be a great crew filled with respectful people, but that's not the image they are portraying here.

D.J. you are wasting your time trying to use common sense. As you can see from this thread. Those pos people shooting and, the 4 or 5 people kicking that guy in the face are doing the right thing. They are teaching people a lesson. Because you are out at the illegal races at 4am. You are now asking for this shit to happen to you. You know what your mother taught you was, 5 wrongs make a right. Lot of the members on this site think this was the right thing to do. And that is why 99% of the members that were worth a shit left this site. [patriot]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
smh damn shame. its internet fourms like this that allow fuckin idots thrive. so quick to make a post about shit that you no idea of what the fuck is going on. its crazy to see how fucking stupid people can really be. its ghetto lol they mad beacuse they cant action and have fun like this in there marry poppin land. wanna know why, becasue motherfuckers like you that are so quick to judge somebody that live all around you. and you know its fun, but the haters around will tarnish you and make you look bad and constantly talk about you. and thats were jeliously comes into play. that when you and your tiny brian hop on fourms like this and thrive for anttenion to make your self look like the "cool" guy.
you can ask anyone on this site that has met me or knows me that i am far from what was going on this video. im 100% savage habits.
people need to learn to not look stupid. stay away from stupid shit. no matter how well your known as a person, once somebody around you makes you look stupid, you are now looking stupid as well. savagehabits is not a stupid car club. were the most realest people out there, now where being looked at differntly from everyone because of someone others actions that arent even part of are club [Frown] [Frown]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

moeofit32
¯
Member # 10393

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for moeofit32  Ford pictures for moeofit32    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by warhorse58gt:
quote:

D.J. you are wasting your time trying to use common sense. As you can see from this thread. Those pos people shooting and, the 4 or 5 people kicking that guy in the face are doing the right thing. They are teaching people a lesson. Because you are out at the illegal races at 4am. You are now asking for this shit to happen to you. You know what your mother taught you was, 5 wrongs make a right. Lot of the members on this site think this was the right thing to do. And that is why 99% of the members that were worth a shit left this site. [patriot]
Yea we are all just ghetto....like I stated before I'm glad nobody was killed....stay up

--------------------
95 stroked and blown cobra

Posts: 2387 | From: antioch ca | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

its the way the game is jon. you act stupid and fuck something up your going to get delt wit plane and simple. in other words some hits your car jon and they have no insurance but they stay. are you going to let that shit fly? or are just gonna take your lost? only a stupid fuck will take the lost. you sue that son of a bitch right. now you sue for damages to your shit for there stupidty right. should of had insuance in the frist place right. same for this idoit in the vid. shouldnt have been doing what he was doing and no of this would have happend. stop being a high school girl jon

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

I don't think if it was me that I would behave the same way, but if these people want to complain about getting their faces kicked in they should have never shown up to the "fun" in the first place. I blame the donut driver and not the enviroment i guess because this is acceptable behavior in oakland apparently.

--------------------

Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Motors  Ford pictures for Duncan Motors    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
lol nobodys smarter than anybody else here thats for sure. im just saying u go to hell your gonna get burned, no its not right but why did they go to hell? i have a hunch who evers car got wrecked was pretty dam sure it wasnt gona get fixed cause thats how it is in the ghetto, so they town taxed the responsible car, car for a car as an eye for a eye. if they would of kept there mouth shut they might not of been touched. its really survival of the fittest out there. is it right or justified ,,,,, no! but but is oakland normal?? MIGHT AS WELL BE KUWAIT OR SOME FOREIGN BROKE COUNTRY! TRY AN RATIONALIZE THOSE PLACES LOL. unless u broke an live in the jungle u white collard Beverly types wont ever understand, its a diff way of living. now if u wana fix things go open some schools and teach something, go adopt broke kids from there crack head parents an make a change, instead i hear lets nuke that place and all this critsim but no fixing anything other than more cops and more violence,but sure got a lot to say from a distance and critize, rich folks are nasty in there own way as well. so in a white collard way u guys sound just as bad. i go there when im in a gd sized cool organized crowd, not any other time cause i dont want that to happen to me. cause i am not the fittest or the strongest nor do i belong unless i get a gd invitation i feel ok about, and even then i dont feel that easy. oakland is oakland, what else do u expect. i like that people like savage habits can come together and actually have some organization about anything out there,that night there wasnt many of them at all, but ive been there a couple times and they do keep the piece when things should be kept in place. there's a bunch of other car clubs that are doing great things and coming together instead of what stuff used to be. what happened in that video used to happen all the time or worse, the thing is now its been a while sense that has happend and u white collard folks are just now seeing it for the first time, when in actuality it is coming to a stop or close to it.
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

duncan i dont know who you are but ill find you. and when i find you i will cut you! [Big Grin]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

quote:
Originally posted by DIRTY SALLY:
duncan i dont know who you are but ill find you. and when i find you i will cut you! [Big Grin]

duncan will just pee on you if you just stay still bitch.

--------------------

blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I don't want to point any fingers and no one here really has all the facts but if I were anyone associated with Savage Habits I'd opt to use my fifth amendment right about now.

--------------------
03 Terminator

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

quote:
Originally posted by Cobra 93-4992:
quote:

duncan will just pee on you if you just stay still bitch.
THERE you go agian sticking your nose in shit that has nothing to do with you [Frown]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

quote:
Originally posted by blackfifty:
I don't want to point any fingers and no one here really has all the facts but if I were anyone associated with Savage Habits I'd opt to use my fifth amendment right about now.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

its the way the game is jon. you act stupid and fuck something up your going to get delt wit plane and simple. in other words some hits your car jon and they have no insurance but they stay. are you going to let that shit fly? or are just gonna take your lost? only a stupid fuck will take the lost. you sue that son of a bitch right. now you sue for damages to your shit for there stupidty right. should of had insuance in the frist place right. same for this idoit in the vid. shouldnt have been doing what he was doing and no of this would have happend. stop being a high school girl jon
1st. It's John.. Not Jon. I'm not named Jonathan.

So instead of doing the right thing. It is exceptable to just go all gangster and start beating people up, and firing rounds off? Because by that thinking, It would of been ok for me to pull my firearm and shoot the tards popping off rounds. Someone has hit my car at the races before. Guess what, his insurance paid for it. And if his wouldn't of, mine would of. If more people acted with a little common sense shit like this wouldn't of happened. Hell when is it ever ok for 5 people to jump 1 guy? I guess I'm showing my age, by thinking it shouldn't of happened like it did. Hell I'm still stupid enough to think any thing that did pop off should be 1v1 if anything. Not having 5 people kick the shit out of 1 guy that just got into a wreck. Talk about being pussy. You are right when you say people shouldn't be putting themselves in harms way. That is 100% correct. If any of these people wouldn't of showed up that night it more than likely wouldn't of happened. But it did happen, and it's all over the net. Making the whole seen look bad.

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Members with an actual fucking brain just give it up! Let the scum be scum an be burried with the rest of em' ,nobody will give a fuck nor shed any tears or love lost cause in the end nobody cares for pieces of shits who do these pussy acts or SUPPORT them,you think this is ok acts of violence then you can join them and end up where you end up...good luck you will all need it,just hope video is posted for all to see and NOT give a fuck! This is an never ending circle jerk with a buncha clowns and level headed people,nobody will win,trash is trash shit is shit....

[ 2013-09-26, 02:18 PM: Message edited by: SIC9250 ]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Posts: 6959 | From: in the drivers seat. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
67AfroMaro
¯
Member # 1486

The assumptions here of who grew up with what are amazing... I grew up with friends in gangs, know people who have been shot or have died. My first 23 years of life were in a HUD project. I think I do OK while others I grew up with... Not so much.

It's a cool story but still makes no excuse for the behavior in the video.

I think Duncan explains it best where "go to hell, get burned", yeh, maybe they shouldn't have been there. But it still doesn't make what's going on in hell right or even excusable.

98 ROUSH
¯
Member # 10309

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98 ROUSH  Ford pictures for 98 ROUSH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
FREE POST

--------------------
Built 2v
Stroked, Cammed and Blown
Advanced Auto Built & Kurgan Tuned

Posts: 4678 | From: North Hayward, Cali | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
moeofit32
¯
Member # 10393

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for moeofit32  Ford pictures for moeofit32    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Everyone's in the wrong..... just like I was for. Being at a ride out when my shit got hit.......GUESS WHAT? I DONT GO TO RIDE OUTS ANYMORE

--------------------
95 stroked and blown cobra

Posts: 2387 | From: antioch ca | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com