Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Ghetto 7th st at it again. (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  9  10  11   
Author Topic: Ghetto 7th st at it again.
408LIGHTNING
¯
Member # 7447

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 408LIGHTNING  Ford pictures for 408LIGHTNING    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by warhorse58gt:
quote:
Originally posted by John91coupe:
Was that an automatic weapon at the end of the video or a bad rod knock?

Can't be they are illegal!
That made me chuckle a lil bit

--------------------
**R.I.P Willie Guzman 5LTRSVT**
1988 lx hatch
2000 ford lightning
2007 sonic blue ZR1

stangin'
¯
Member # 514

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangin'  Ford pictures for stangin'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SIC9250:
Don't be surprised when they lay 7th st with speed bumps everywhere! That's how they killed the famous florin perkins races in sacramento...

I wouldn't mind this at all. 70-80% of those knuckle heads out there aren't even from Oakland.
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Might not be to far off....

http://youtu.be/rbElRbAtSI8

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Posts: 6959 | From: in the drivers seat. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
so....what happen?

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

Wht86drop
¯
Member # 12104

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wht86drop  Ford pictures for Wht86drop    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Someone needs to open a race track close to home

--------------------
Jalapeña Red 86 GT Vert
Yellow 72 Chevelle
Rio Red 97 Cobra

High-Output Generations CC

Posts: 1669 | From: East Palo Alto, Fiji Islands | Registered: Jun 2012  |  :
ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArchersGT  Ford pictures for ArchersGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Such a shit hole city filled with primitive people.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
this shit is all over the news. was anyone shot?

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SIC9250:
Might not be to far off....

http://youtu.be/rbElRbAtSI8

Good job Oakland!
Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
mikeP
¯
Member # 4489

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mikeP  Ford pictures for mikeP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
speed bumps done deal.......

--------------------
91 vert lx 5.0, 68 CS, 69 BB nova

diablounicorn
¯
Member # 13033

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for diablounicorn  Ford pictures for diablounicorn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i think they need a stand ovation for this, way to go fellas make a city you probably dont even live in look bad than it already is. shooting another car isnt gonna help bring your shit back, now what is them bullets bounced of and hit like 7 people was it worth it for something replaceable?
1FAST93NOTCH
¯
Member # 10722

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1FAST93NOTCH  Ford pictures for 1FAST93NOTCH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Some people are f*^king retarded. No common sense. SMH

--------------------
2014 Oxford White Raptor Production #: 30727
1993 Red Notchback Production #: 29409
1993 Teal Cobra Production #: 4505
TEAM TRUE FORGED

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I still don't understand what happen? Why was the girl beat up and why did they shoot her car. That makes no sense. If anyone on the board knows who shot the car, and beat up the girl you should inform the cops. Why? Because this type of behavior is not rational. Imagine a situation where he or she does this again and someone is hurt. What does that accomplish. So if the dumbass is on here, you're a dumbass and if you are a friend of the dumbass you are dumbass for 1.not speaking up 2.being his/her friend.

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 0089GT:
I still don't understand what happen? Why was the girl beat up and why did they shoot her car. That makes no sense. If anyone on the board knows who shot the car, and beat up the girl you should inform the cops. Why? Because this type of behavior is not rational. Imagine a situation where he or she does this again and someone is hurt. What does that accomplish. So if the dumbass is on here, you're a dumbass and if you are a friend of the dumbass you are dumbass for 1.not speaking up 2.being his/her friend.

Ok, now take this with a grain of salt, as I'm about to talk out my ass.. Crapmaro in the back ground was racing , and hit the black car. Retards over react like fags, beat up girl, stomp out what is left of the car. Then shoot it up. Looks like the chic got a smack down as well as some guy? Don't know if it was a guy or girl. But some one was getting kicked in the face by about 4 different people.

You are 100% correct. If any of my friends did this shit, and I knew about it. Damn right I'd turn their asses in. This shit is so uncalled for. It's fucking mob chaos. People could of got killed. Getting in a wreck at the street races happens. I had my 88 hit before. Guess what... Insurance paid to fix it. No stomping or shooting involved. Now the guy did get drug out of the truck. But that was cause he was trying to drive off.

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB

[ 2013-09-24, 09:55 AM: Message edited by: NEIGHT ]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18529 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
moeofit32
¯
Member # 10393

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for moeofit32  Ford pictures for moeofit32    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
....... i learned my lesson.....i dont attend much anymore but all i can say is i would of beat the shit out of the person that hit my car if i could have caught them running...if they stopped and manned up to what they did i would have acted like a genuine human [patriot]

[ 2013-09-24, 07:40 AM: Message edited by: moeofit32 ]

--------------------
95 stroked and blown cobra

Posts: 2387 | From: antioch ca | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
LXjames
¯
Member # 10791

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LXjames  Ford pictures for LXjames    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by moeofit32:
....... i learned my lesson.....i dont attend much anymore but all i can say is i would of beat the shit out of the person that hit my car if i could have caught them running...if they stopped and manned up to what they did i would have acted like a genuine human [patriot]

Ill 2nd that. You fuck my shit up over HIS/HER DUMB CHOICE YOU WILL GET HURT

--------------------
On Point Motorsport prez.
King Lx

Posts: 4761 | From: Pittsburg CA | Registered: Mar 2011  |  :
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
/\ Ofcourse 2 savage habits crew members defend another savage habits crew member that was involved in this...money says both you know most of the people involved in this but since you both feel it's justified you won't do what's right and would rather defend the fucking idiots.......tell me I'm wrong.....ill stand corrected...how the hell can you defend and/or justify this bullshit?? Cause your from the hood and that's "just the way shit is"?? Cause its a crew member from your club?? Or are you just trying to play hard ass on the keyboard, cause this is some of the dumbest acts of violence I've seen in a long time and it's fucking bullshit that shit like this goes down and you think it's ok to play god and put someone's life in your hands and beat the shit out of them and have gunplay when EVERYONE was doin an ILLEGAL act!!! Not saying go right to the police station and snitch your crew member out but if it was me you wouldn't catch me defending a dumbass club member on some shit like this!! [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

[ 2013-09-24, 08:53 AM: Message edited by: SIC9250 ]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Blk93pny
¯
Member # 11387

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blk93pny  Ford pictures for Blk93pny    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/video/9339638-fight-gunfire-breaks-out-during-sideshow-near-port-of-oakland/
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
quote:
Originally posted by warhorse58gt:
quote:
Originally posted by 0089GT:

Ok, now take this with a grain of salt, as I'm about to talk out my ass.. Crapmaro in the back ground was racing , and hit the black car. Retards over react like fags, beat up girl, stomp out what is left of the car. Then shoot it up. Looks like the chic got a smack down as well as some guy? Don't know if it was a guy or girl. But some one was getting kicked in the face by about 4 different people.

You are 100% correct. If any of my friends did this shit, and I knew about it. Damn right I'd turn their asses in. This shit is so uncalled for. It's fucking mob chaos. People could of got killed. Getting in a wreck at the street races happens. I had my 88 hit before. Guess what... Insurance paid to fix it. No stomping or shooting involved. Now the guy did get drug out of the truck. But that was cause he was trying to drive off.

Would you have been calm about it if you were in the middle of a race, and a car pulls in front of you out of nowhere and hits the shit out of you that throws you over the curb potentially almost killing you? I'm sure all this what happened in the vid was to send a message to not ever do stupid shit like that again.
Your not justifying what happend on 7th that night in this post [Confused] really?! Then I guess I read in between the lines to much! Cause that's wtf your pretty much saying! Check the Instagram pic on page 2 of this thread,got your crews name blasted all over it,the dude in the camaro is Aj from savage habits am I the only one who can read hashtags [Confused] when you have 4 grown men kicking people in the face while there on the ground and shooting randomly in the air or at a car thats playing god cause you have all the potential to kill somebody and you kno this don't play dumb! None of this was called for and people from savage habits WERE INVOLVED so gtfoh with your bullshit Neight

[ 2013-09-24, 08:46 AM: Message edited by: SIC9250 ]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Guess you need a re-fresh..

-

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Funny thing is AJ doesn't even own a fucking camaro! Neither do I see him in this video AT ALL!

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Well then I guess you better check the dude throwin your crews name out on IG cause nobody's gonna believe that [Roll Eyes]

[ 2013-09-24, 08:49 AM: Message edited by: SIC9250 ]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

/\ he's not in the video that you or I can see....idk how anyone can make out anything from that shit vid but some screaming broads,someone getting there face stomped out and gun fire...either way 7th USED to be a place I'd like to go and have some old fashion fun but with all the ghetto clowns out there I'll stay at the track and stay alive..fucking idiots,I hope justice is served and they all get charged!

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  9  10  11   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com