Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Ghetto 7th st at it again. (Page 5)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11   
Author Topic: Ghetto 7th st at it again.
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
LOL [Cool]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18529 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 0089GT:
quote:
Originally posted by DIRTY SALLY:
damn this is all bad for are crew if aj had to do something with this. this is point blank why i dont even bother with this anymore. and i think alot of the realest racers see it to. beating the shit outta someone a town taxin there shit anit goona bring back hard earned money and hard work to be runied by some fuckin idiot. last time i was out there some stupid fuckin kid alomst side swipped my truck in there pos 80 honda.

0089gt ill be cool what you say on this board pimping the realest niggas in this crew are from cowards playboy [Wink]

i dont understand why the fuck people want shit "private" but then post there shit all over ig dont you motherfuckers know when someone likes that post it shows up for everyone that they know to see? then those fools see it and ect? keep that shit threw text. hasent anybody learned yet that some niggas gossip more than bitches? or is that just me? [Confused]

Whatever I said on this thread I'll tell you in person. Whoever did that is a coward and if you roll with him so are you. Stand behind your actions don't shade away from them. You gotta problem with what I said "playboy" carry yourself with respect and people will treat you with it.
"carry yourself with respect and people will treat you with it." you should practice what you preech there son. you shot out disrespect calling some members "cowards" i just reacted to what you gotta say.
those actions were wrong. i took my life outta this bad attention, i have a savagehabits sticker nice and big on my rig. in my line of work alot of bay area people see it, i have people looking at my truck alot and they ask me what that sticker is its my car club and friends. fucked up part my boss asked me on sunday if was out there when this happend he seen it on the news, i told him i dont mess with that anymore. and plus my crew dosent do shit like that, and i have no idea what the fuck your talking about [Wink]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

67AfroMaro
¯
Member # 1486

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 67AfroMaro  Ford pictures for 67AfroMaro    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Here's what I wanna know. Apparently this is car racing crew and given you stated, "some of these are the realest niggas", does that mean they have fast cars or that they know how to pull a trigger?

I've seen some pretty fast cars and never heard of this Savage Habits thing so I'm assuming they are good at trigger pulling? What does that have to do with drag racing?

Posts: 11 | From: San Jose CA | Registered: Jul 2002  |  :
moeofit32
¯
Member # 10393

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for moeofit32  Ford pictures for moeofit32    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
imma say this once and only once....i dont go out to this stuff like i use to cause my car was hit at a bay area stunnaz ride out....i wish i could have caught the guy that hit me and ran...so he could have got his ass whooped by me and me only.....i dont take part in jumping ppl and i dont act like what you guys would like to call a ghetto hood rat.... i honestly dont give 2 shits about what happen.....i will say that like most have stated most the ppl that come to oakland for these events dont even live here. this is for siq925

--------------------
95 stroked and blown cobra

Posts: 2387 | From: antioch ca | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
93coupessp
¯
Member # 8418

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93coupessp  Ford pictures for 93coupessp    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 67AfroMaro:
Here's what I wanna know. Apparently this is car racing crew and given you stated, "some of these are the realest niggas", does that mean they have fast cars or that they know how to pull a trigger?

I've seen some pretty fast cars and never heard of this Savage Habits thing so I'm assuming they are good at trigger pulling? What does that have to do with drag racing?

Its what happens when real streetracers get smart and quit going out because the scene gets diluted with these degenerate punks who really just go out looking for problems and find any excuse to be a tough guy. Remember these are all the kids when you were in school if you whooped em in sports or whatever they would cry and complain like little poor sport babies. This Is what they turn into. Little crybaby fucks ready to kill somebody over nothing natural born losers. God forbid someone rear ends one of these fucks in traffic you'll get shot over a dented bumper lol

--------------------
89 gt project
09 f250 diesel 605hp
14 cts-v
13 harley fxdb 103ci

95gtdrop
¯
Member # 7478

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 95gtdrop  Ford pictures for 95gtdrop    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
couldnt even finish watching this stupid ghetto fucking bullshit. nuke em all ! worthless fucking scum bags!

--------------------
1997 SVT cobra SOLD;(
2004 SVT Cobra Vert

Posts: 1221 | From: sacramento | Registered: Mar 2007  |  :
0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
your club is wack...my club and mc doesnt do anything like this...you guys have no class and will never get respect from anyone on this board. "oh hes not with sav habits and if he was whatever he does on his own time doesnt matter" he shoots the car yelling sav habits and you defend him yelling sav habits whats the difference?...nothing

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Fuck this believe what u want master detective. I just heard all those people from the vid are actually from Oakland N are young.

[ 2013-09-24, 03:59 PM: Message edited by: NEIGHT ]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

ItzStock
¯
Member # 9665

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ItzStock  Ford pictures for ItzStock    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
looks like he shot thru the windshield to me.
Posts: 1394 | From: Vallejo, Ca | Registered: Dec 2009  |  :
moeofit32
¯
Member # 10393

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for moeofit32  Ford pictures for moeofit32    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
HOW THE FUCK DO YOU GET THAT HE SHOT THE FUCKING CAR!? Your mouth is talking faster than your brain can fucking process you know nothing about us you just point your fingers to shit you assume.

In your train of thinking Savage Habits is a horrible group because back in high school I kicked a punk ass motherfucker down the stairs oh no we all kick people down the stairs now.

lol neight dont even trip man they all can assume...just let them talk

--------------------

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

That's what I'm about to do. Not replying I this thread no more.

SAV HAB YOU BITCH

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

98 ROUSH
¯
Member # 10309

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98 ROUSH  Ford pictures for 98 ROUSH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
LoL at some of the comments. We out Here

[ 2013-09-24, 04:20 PM: Message edited by: 98 ROUSH ]

--------------------
Built 2v
Stroked, Cammed and Blown
Advanced Auto Built & Kurgan Tuned

Posts: 4678 | From: North Hayward, Cali | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
moeofit32
¯
Member # 10393

0089gt is clearly a dumb ass....lol 1st time our club has come in public eye hahahahaha

--------------------

98 ROUSH
¯
Member # 10309

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98 ROUSH  Ford pictures for 98 ROUSH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
your club is wack...my club and mc doesnt do anything like this...you guys have no class and will never get respect from anyone on this board. "oh hes not with sav habits and if he was whatever he does on his own time doesnt matter" he shoots the car yelling sav habits and you defend him yelling sav habits whats the difference?...nothing

Your a nerd shut up!!!

--------------------
Built 2v

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ill say this again. This is only if your club is responsible. If it isn't responsible then obviously your club is fine and dandy. But if it has anything to do with what happened I stand behind what I said.

And to the dude calling me a nerd. It is you're* a nerd. At least we know you're not to bright. [Big Grin]

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

quote:
Originally posted by moeofit32:
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
HOW THE FUCK DO YOU GET THAT HE SHOT THE FUCKING CAR!? Your mouth is talking faster than your brain can fucking process you know nothing about us you just point your fingers to shit you assume.

In your train of thinking Savage Habits is a horrible group because back in high school I kicked a punk ass motherfucker down the stairs oh no we all kick people down the stairs now.

lol neight dont even trip man they all can assume...just let them talk
He shot through the windshield. ARE YOU BLIND!! It's all good man I honestly don't care I just wanted to give my .2

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

98 ROUSH
¯
Member # 10309

quote:
Ill say this again. This is only if your club is responsible. If it isn't responsible then obviously your club is fine and dandy. But if it has anything to do with what happened I stand behind what I said.

And to the dude calling me a nerd. It is you're* a nerd. At least we know you're not to bright. [Big Grin]

You got me there nerd

--------------------
Built 2v

Egocentric
¯
Member # 9529

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egocentric  Ford pictures for Egocentric    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I actually know the girl and her boyfriend in the video. She also knew the guy who sprayed her car. Just stay away from 7TH st now this all is out of control. I don't even participate in this garbage and I still hear and know about it. Smh.

The people who fucked her and her guy up weren't savage habits afew who were recording were and didn't do shit about them stomping a girl out, to those specific members I give a great big fuck you.

Posts: 1712 | From: NoOneTellMeWhatToDo-Neight | Registered: Oct 2009  |  :
mikeP
¯
Member # 4489

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mikeP  Ford pictures for mikeP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i remember when i was in highschool and we use to cruz on el camino in santa clara..there use to be a wienerschnitzel there to meet up and see where people would race..damn what a big difference then and now how things are...glad im not in this age group, worthless...

--------------------
91 vert lx 5.0, 68 CS, 69 BB nova

Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What's a savage habit?
Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Robb:
What's a savage habit?

robb bro i know you cant be that fuckin retarded!

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
What's a savage habit?

Is this some new popular restaurant I don't know about?
Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

quote:
quote:
quote:
What's a savage habit?

Is this some new popular restaurant I don't know about?
enough said with comment [Cool]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

H8RPWRD
¯
Member # 12588

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for H8RPWRD  Ford pictures for H8RPWRD    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by mikeP:
i remember when i was in highschool and we use to cruz on el camino in santa clara..there use to be a wienerschnitzel there to meet up and see where people would race..damn what a big difference then and now how things are...glad im not in this age group, worthless...

Not all of us are worthless though [Confused]

--------------------
89 Lx Vert
93 LX Notch- sold
01 Bullitt #00919- Sold
90 LX- Sold
89 LX Vert- Sold
89 LX (DarkHorse)-Sold

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

quote:
Originally posted by FiveOhChuck:
quote:
Originally posted by mikeP:

Not all of us are worthless though [Confused]
fiveohchuck dont listin to this guy is glasses are all fogged up and seem to cant see straight at the moment

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com