Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Ghetto 7th st at it again. (Page 4)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  9  10  11   
Author Topic: Ghetto 7th st at it again.
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB

[ 2013-09-24, 09:54 AM: Message edited by: NEIGHT ]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18529 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
Funny thing is AJ doesn't even own a fucking camaro!

Ya cause it's totaled now [Cool]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Posts: 6959 | From: in the drivers seat. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Ill still continue to go to 7th. People have a choice if they want to attend or not you're ALWAYS at risk of something while doing something illegal. I guess I strive on adrenaline.

Ya at risk of a car accident or blowin your trans up,getting your car smashed up along with your face while getting shot at shouldn't be a risk you take at some illegal street races...strive on adrenaline [Confused] lol you have such a child's mentality,no wonder you and your crew members think this shit is cool or ok...what happend was wrong and you know it,so does everyone else,just sad how the world just continues to go to shit day in and day out...

[ 2013-09-24, 09:14 AM: Message edited by: SIC9250 ]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

With all the publicity 7th gets on YouTube and now all the NEGATIVE publicity you see on the news it's far from any secret what bullshit goes on out there,there will be a change and soon I'm sure,like I said don't be surprised next time your out there in your fox with headlights that can't see 40ft in front of you when you jump a speed bump at 80+ lol

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Yup oakland will always be a shit town no news there,I'm throwin in the towel,I've said my peace...just don't be surprised when people finally come together and fix the stage where to much violence happens,can't fix it all I know this so does everyone else but it would be a big help to keep idiots from grouping up and having incidents like this happen on 7th..

http://youtu.be/OXta4QFws_c

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If savhabits is responsible for this man up you cowards stand behind your actions, not behind you're small .22. Honestly I hope your crew gets dismantled and destroyed. IF YOUR CREW IS BEHIND THIS. You could've handled the situation like a normal human but chose not too. So from here on out you won't be treated like humans but rabid dogs. Again, if you are behind all this. Who brings guns to car races anyway. You dam pricks. I hope one of you would try that on me.

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

SAV HAB WE OUT HERE! [Cool]

[ 2013-09-24, 11:43 AM: Message edited by: NEIGHT ]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So AJ is no longer a member of savhabits? You banish him from the club for absurd, inhuman behavior .. If he is no longer a member you should walk the good walk and reach out to authorities and the young girl who was beaten. Furthermore he does represent you all because the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. There is a reason he was in your crew. You all had similarities, other people might be different. But that is all now speculative since he is the first to publicly bring savhabits in the public eye.

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

And no one will dismantle your crew. You will do it to yourselves. So keep it up. Get rid of your crew that gets caught up because they want to replicate SOA.

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

[ 2013-09-24, 11:43 AM: Message edited by: NEIGHT ]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

quote:
I'm not in charge to banish anyone nor do I think he'd get banished. What he does on his own time is on him. And if you can see in the vid CLEARLY it's two chicks fighting not a dude beating up a chick in which none of the dudes in the video is him! Look if I go out tomorrow and kill someone what would that have to do with Savage Habits? Absolutely nothing that's what!

What are you defending? How immature can you be to think this is okay or it has nothing to do with your club. The fact that you are defending your club on here says you're pretty much guilty. Especially since everyone else is quiet.

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Neight. This is pretty simple. When I go to very private street runs. There are things you know can happen. It is dangerous. Every tried to drive a mid 9 second car on a ole dusty road? I have. Guess what... I have almost crashed many times. It's a calculated risk you/I take. I also have had others almost hit me when they got loose. That is why I wear full safety gear. Shit look at the pics I posted, I even have my helmet on. So no I wouldn't of went all ape shit crazy like the fags in the video. I would of made sure we both were alive, and unhurt. Then I would of got all his info, for my insurance. I would not in a thousand years done this shit. Hell if my buddies were to do this shit after I got in the wreck. I'd be the first motherfucker to protect the guy/girl from taking a ass beating, and call the cops. Fuck the guy/girl just got hit at speed. They could already be hurt. So why turn a crash into a murder if they die.. Sure as hell wouldn't of started shooting up the car. But that is the difference between me, and these clowns. [patriot]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

[ 2013-09-24, 11:42 AM: Message edited by: NEIGHT ]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

67AfroMaro
¯
Member # 1486

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 67AfroMaro  Ford pictures for 67AfroMaro    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm just glad all the news reports are calling this a sideshow and not drag racing.

We used to race on 7th all the time back in the day - nobody got shot, traffic was always blocked, we would leave when idiots showed up or respectfully pack up and leave orderly when the cops told us playtime was over.

What sense does it make to beat up little girls or shoot cars because you had an accident in an illegal street race? If your cars are really that bad ass, take it to the track, it's safe, no cross traffic, no need to go to jail over stupid shit like shooting a windshield and I guarantee there will be plenty of people willing to take your money there.

There is no excuse for ANYTHING that took place in that video.

[ 2013-09-24, 11:25 AM: Message edited by: 67AfroMaro ]

Posts: 11 | From: San Jose CA | Registered: Jul 2002  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 0089GT:
quote:
I'm not in charge to banish anyone nor do I think he'd get banished. What he does on his own time is on him. And if you can see in the vid CLEARLY it's two chicks fighting not a dude beating up a chick in which none of the dudes in the video is him! Look if I go out tomorrow and kill someone what would that have to do with Savage Habits? Absolutely nothing that's what!

What are you defending? How immature can you be to think this is okay or it has nothing to do with your club. The fact that you are defending your club on here says you're pretty much guilty. Especially since everyone else is quiet.
I'm defending our club from this bs. Y'all are quick to point all your fingers when none of y'all were there! All I'm saying is that from the video it's clear AJ isn't part of this as he's not in the video nor does he own a fucking camaro! He owns 2 coupes. And IF he was there he doesn't seem to be doing anything since he's not in the video of the car trashing! Please tell me how his actions have something to do with Sav Hab? Like you you go N knock someone out on the street N they fall hit their head N die, what is your whole family to blame kuz y'all rock the same last name? NO kuz it's YOUR actions!

But if you want go ahead blame us I don't care we can't get charged for shit just kuz y'all "think" it's us. Y'all would be some horrible detectives if you believed everything you read online.

You need to thank the facebook gangsters that have named your club specifically for being a party to this bullshit. I can't tell who's who in the vid but the word is your crew is involved. If it was my crew or people in my crew i would be going fucking crazy that our name is being dragged in the mud. You guys have been around so handle your biz.

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

Blk93pny
¯
Member # 11387

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blk93pny  Ford pictures for Blk93pny    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
@ 1:41 someone yells savage habits. Is this a car club or crew or what?
351w
¯
Member # 11875

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 351w  Ford pictures for 351w    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
When keeping it real goes real bad, someone call Mr. Chapelle please
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

@Cobra 93-4992 PM a link to the fb post or send me it thru facebook, I gotta read this.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

89LXNotch
¯
Member # 4879

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89LXNotch  Ford pictures for 89LXNotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yay Area! Keep it classy Oakland [Wink]

--------------------
87 GT Vert (First Car) Sold
89 LX Coupe(4 Banger - 5.0) Sold

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Blk93pny:
According to IG.

-

Right here Nate all hash tagged and shit
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn this is all bad for are crew if aj had to do something with this. this is point blank why i dont even bother with this anymore. and i think alot of the realest racers see it to. beating the shit outta someone a town taxin there shit anit goona bring back hard earned money and hard work to be runied by some fuckin idiot. last time i was out there some stupid fuckin kid alomst side swipped my truck in there pos 80 honda.

0089gt ill be cool what you say on this board pimping the realest niggas in this crew are from cowards playboy [Wink]

i dont understand why the fuck people want shit "private" but then post there shit all over ig dont you motherfuckers know when someone likes that post it shows up for everyone that they know to see? then those fools see it and ect? keep that shit threw text. hasent anybody learned yet that some niggas gossip more than bitches? or is that just me? [Confused]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

quote:
Originally posted by DIRTY SALLY:
damn this is all bad for are crew if aj had to do something with this. this is point blank why i dont even bother with this anymore. and i think alot of the realest racers see it to. beating the shit outta someone a town taxin there shit anit goona bring back hard earned money and hard work to be runied by some fuckin idiot. last time i was out there some stupid fuckin kid alomst side swipped my truck in there pos 80 honda.

0089gt ill be cool what you say on this board pimping the realest niggas in this crew are from cowards playboy [Wink]

i dont understand why the fuck people want shit "private" but then post there shit all over ig dont you motherfuckers know when someone likes that post it shows up for everyone that they know to see? then those fools see it and ect? keep that shit threw text. hasent anybody learned yet that some niggas gossip more than bitches? or is that just me? [Confused]

Whatever I said on this thread I'll tell you in person. Whoever did that is a coward and if you roll with him so are you. Stand behind your actions don't shade away from them. You gotta problem with what I said "playboy" carry yourself with respect and people will treat you with it.

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

cpthowdy
¯
Member # 10055

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cpthowdy  Ford pictures for cpthowdy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Looks like 7th st isn't about street racing, but a hangout for useless generic thugs hiding behind crews and or weapons

--------------------
*04 cobra,TT,magnum,sra,E85
*08 zo6 h/c/i
*03 cobra, whipple *sold*
*02 GT, stroker, blown, cammed *sold*

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  9  10  11   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com