Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Car thief Brando Ochoa (Page 6)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Car thief Brando Ochoa
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
IP Check?

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by warhorse58gt:
Someone told me this bitch made faggot is back on the site selling parts again!

-

This is why i refuse to participate on this forum on a personal level anymore. Too many piece of craps lurking in the shadows and too many shady members who most likely know these people. I wouldnt trust buying or selling anything on this forum anymore. Especially after that SN95 theft situation.

Its a shame that alot of the good members have gone away, but i guess they are the smart ones.

Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
85CHP510
¯
Member # 9690

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 85CHP510  Ford pictures for 85CHP510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
dayum i think i bought a set of svo turbo swirl heads frpm this cat back in 2010. lives in a racnh or someshit in the middle of no where in stockton if im not mistaken?
Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gnari-Garage  Ford pictures for Gnari-Garage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by sleeperz:
just so everyone knows ive been on this site for a min, i was younger back then when this thing with warehorse58gt happend and wasnt actually me who took his car but was in my posetion when it was found, alot of people on here knew who i am but am not saying who, know i am straight and havent touch a stolen part in a long time, anybody that would have a problem with me FUCK YOU. and take a good look at my face in case you want to do something at a meet or cruise wat so ever. and to warehorse i know u still got hate for me , if i was in your shoes i would to no lie, but fuck u , will meet up someday and see whats good, ill probably be banned againg so piece out , aha, fuck all u that talking shit, i know were alot of u stay and i know ya havent got shit stolen so that tells u i dont steal no more i buy my own shit now , ive bought so many parts from people on here,

Some of us older guys understand young people make mistakes, and mistakes will can be forgiven. I started reading your post and I was going to say wow this kid has grown up, but than you start talking shit, FU, F this...BLAH BLAH, lets meet up, blah blah blah.... and wanting to fight warhorse58gt?? WTF is wrong with you kid, if you really had changed, you would have posted "Yes this is me, I was young and stupid, I'm not like that anymore..... oh ya and maybe apologized to warhourse58gt

But your post just proved you’re still a thief and a piece of SHIT! You need to grow up!

--------------------
2017 McLaren 570GT
2019 Audi S5
2017 Tundra 7" Lift, 37" Tires

Posts: 4017 | From: 916-sacramento | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 68dustin  Ford pictures for 68dustin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NavidR:
quote:
Originally posted by sleeperz:
just so everyone knows ive been on this site for a min, i was younger back then when this thing with warehorse58gt happend and wasnt actually me who took his car but was in my posetion when it was found, alot of people on here knew who i am but am not saying who, know i am straight and havent touch a stolen part in a long time, anybody that would have a problem with me FUCK YOU. and take a good look at my face in case you want to do something at a meet or cruise wat so ever. and to warehorse i know u still got hate for me , if i was in your shoes i would to no lie, but fuck u , will meet up someday and see whats good, ill probably be banned againg so piece out , aha, fuck all u that talking shit, i know were alot of u stay and i know ya havent got shit stolen so that tells u i dont steal no more i buy my own shit now , ive bought so many parts from people on here,

Some of us older guys understand young people make mistakes, and mistakes will can be forgiven. I started reading your post and I was going to say wow this kid has grown up, but than you start talking shit, FU, F this...BLAH BLAH, lets meet up, blah blah blah.... and wanting to fight warhorse58gt?? WTF is wrong with you kid, if you really had changed, you would have posted "Yes this is me, I was young and stupid, I'm not like that anymore..... oh ya and maybe apologized to warhourse58gt

But your post just proved you’re still a thief and a piece of SHIT! You need to grow up!

[worship] ban him!

--------------------
"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction that I can keep, and if I do begin to slide, please dear God protect me and my ride!"

Posts: 3986 | From: neverland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  :
Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gnari-Garage  Ford pictures for Gnari-Garage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by warhorse58gt:
quote:
Originally posted by LXjames:
God forgave a thief, and everybody on here is behaving like Romans. Your telling him to grow up but your dogging him out on the internet over a life mistake. He learned his lesson settle the shit on the street if necessary!

He hasn't learn shit. He is still banging, carrying concealed illegally, he has illegal ar clips, and is growing pot. Threatening people over the net. What has he learned? That going to jail for 3 months isn't shit! I'm going to dog him out for as long as I live. We still have to settle up on the shit he owes me! Let me come steal your car and see if you let shit go! [patriot]
Again if he would of said yes its me hahaha I was young and stupid, I hope you guys can forgive me...."I'm sorry warhourse58gt" ETC ETC. than everyone would have given him a second chance, this post would have gone another direction, but he didn't, he started to talk shit and make threats.
This kid hasn’t grown up and is still into dirty shit! Making threats on a public forum is by far the stupidest thing I have seen!

[ 2014-01-07, 09:19 AM: Message edited by: NavidR ]

--------------------
2017 McLaren 570GT
2019 Audi S5
2017 Tundra 7" Lift, 37" Tires

Posts: 4017 | From: 916-sacramento | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
There isn't to much worse than to be classified a thief, other than a child molester. Congratulations on your new profile!
85CHP510
¯
Member # 9690

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 85CHP510  Ford pictures for 85CHP510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
is this the guy that lives in the middle ofn owhere in some ranch in stockton?
warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 85CHP510:
is this the guy that lives in the middle ofn owhere in some ranch in stockton?

Yes He is off of Mariposa ave. About a mile or 2 out side of town. Off highway 99. Has the garage door style fence around the house. He is still around, and still up to his bullshit.

[ 2014-01-07, 07:36 PM: Message edited by: warhorse58gt ]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Fuck you to the dude you stole from? His car? No Fuck you, you'll always be a thief. You haven't paid him back or made it right, until you do you'll always be labeled a thief.
IP Ban!

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

69stang
¯
Member # 5609

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 69stang  Ford pictures for 69stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Let him alone lol, no but seriously once a thief always a thief

--------------------
1968 firebird- sold
1992 mustang gt - sold
1969 mustang coupe- current project

H8RPWRD
¯
Member # 12588

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for H8RPWRD  Ford pictures for H8RPWRD    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Let's tie his arms to one car and his legs to another car and play tug of war. [Razz]

--------------------
89 Lx Vert
93 LX Notch- sold
01 Bullitt #00919- Sold
90 LX- Sold
89 LX Vert- Sold
89 LX (DarkHorse)-Sold

85CHP510
¯
Member # 9690

i knew it! back in 2010 i bought a FRESH set of gt40x aluminum heads with 1.7 roller rockers for $650. pretty low if you tell me thats why i hopped on that ass on those heads lol. I certainly hope these heads weren't anybody's.

Back to the subject. Im sure i dont speak only for myself, but i know a lot of guys who get down with tryna come up on other peoples hard worked stuff and to be honest with you, karma is a HUGE bitch. I tend not to affiliate with people with that lifestyle because of a bad experience i had with a guy who i thought was "my friend" and tried to steal my car. Turned out he was a well known thief and proud of it!! If you can steal a car well good for you, you are "so cool" but remember, when it happens to you, youll have a taste of your own medicine. this is why i have invested in lo-jack and put cameras all over my house.

v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Now that Craigslist allows addresses an add needs to be created with his pictures and a google maps location of his house.
Posts: 4597 | From: the V-town | Registered: May 2003  |  :
v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
i knew it! back in 2010 i bought a FRESH set of gt40x aluminum heads with 1.7 roller rockers for $650. pretty low if you tell me thats why i hopped on that ass on those heads lol. I certainly hope these heads weren't anybody's.

Back to the subject. Im sure i dont speak only for myself, but i know a lot of guys who get down with tryna come up on other peoples hard worked stuff and to be honest with you, karma is a HUGE bitch. I tend not to affiliate with people with that lifestyle because of a bad experience i had with a guy who i thought was "my friend" and tried to steal my car. Turned out he was a well known thief and proud of it!! If you can steal a car well good for you, you are "so cool" but remember, when it happens to you, youll have a taste of your own medicine. this is why i have invested in lo-jack and put cameras all over my house.

Btw those heads were mine, I'd like them back. [Razz]
Posts: 4597 | From: the V-town | Registered: May 2003  |  :
85CHP510
¯
Member # 9690

quote:
Originally posted by v-town coupe:
quote:

Btw those heads were mine, I'd like them back. [Razz]
LOL sure bro sounds good. just get in touch with brando ochoa hell give you a full refund! lol
fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
just had an inquiry on craigslist about my vert for sale on CL...email says last name is ochoa from the south bay...hmmm

related? lol

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
IM A NOOB, EXCUSE ME. THANKS.
92 LX Coupe 5.0 CARB'd BOLT-ONS SMOG LEGAL
62 Rag Impala

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fredfifty:
just had an inquiry on craigslist about my vert for sale on CL...email says last name is ochoa from the south bay...hmmm

related? lol

There's a lot of Ochoa's. My grandfather's last name from my moms side is Ochoa N I'm no way related to that dude.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18529 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
04 S281
¯
Member # 9229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04 S281  Ford pictures for 04 S281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
All the board thieves be like

-

Posts: 1570 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2009  |  :
H8RPWRD
¯
Member # 12588

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for H8RPWRD  Ford pictures for H8RPWRD    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 04 S281:
All the board thieves be like

-

[worship]

--------------------
89 Lx Vert
93 LX Notch- sold
01 Bullitt #00919- Sold
90 LX- Sold
89 LX Vert- Sold
89 LX (DarkHorse)-Sold

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com