Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Car thief Brando Ochoa (Page 5)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Car thief Brando Ochoa
v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by warhorse58gt:
quote:
Originally posted by sleeperz:
i know some of ya like to talk shit not even knowing problem so i suggest to keep ur mouth shut, and dont get involved. and to the people that know me and that ive bought parts from , thanks alot for ur bussiness, i love mustangs and going fast so banning me from this shit wont stop me, oh yea and ill say this again fuck u warehorse and ill suggest not to post any more pics kuz if you cross the line be ready , just saying with this shit u doing i can even press charges,lol. no joke,

loL BITCH COME THE FUCK BY! PLEASE! I'M BEGGING YOU. You are just trash.. You didn't scare me then, what makes you think I'm scared now? I came after your stupid ass and got you locked up. More pic you say? If you had a clue about the law. You would know, nothing I have done besides say, "I'm going to stomp you out." Is illegal. You fucking retard! Again, come by.. It will be the last thing you ever do!

Family.
 -

-

is he asleep in this picture?
Posts: 4597 | From: the V-town | Registered: May 2003  |  :
Blk93pny
¯
Member # 11387

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blk93pny  Ford pictures for Blk93pny    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by adower:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by S V T:
ANY MORE PICS OF HIS WIFE?

Yes lots. But I'm not going o post them up. Those pics weren't about him family. It was just some of the best face shots he had in the album. In no way am I mad or after the family.. They were just some of the best face shots.
Pics of the wife. I am sure she probably knew he was doing all this. She is just as guilty as he is.
YUP, I SAY POST THEM SO WE KNOW WHAT THAT SEXY LITTLE ACCOMPLICE LOOKS LIKE
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by LXjames:
God forgave a thief, and everybody on here is behaving like Romans. Your telling him to grow up but your dogging him out on the internet over a life mistake. He learned his lesson settle the shit on the street if necessary!

If he wants to come clean he can buy War all the parts he stole from him and give them back. I also believe this is the only way God will forgive him.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

90fox5.0
¯
Member # 9338

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90fox5.0  Ford pictures for 90fox5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
He has been selling quit a bit of parts also any one missing any lol

http://www.californiafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=recent_user_posts;u=00011609

--------------------
1989 LX DROP
1997 Svt Cobra (SOLD)
2000 SS Camaro (SOLD)

Posts: 1827 | From: South sacramento | Registered: Jul 2009  |  :
adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
God forgave a thief, and everybody on here is behaving like Romans. Your telling him to grow up but your dogging him out on the internet over a life mistake. He learned his lesson settle the shit on the street if necessary!

God has nothing to do with it.

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=537192
warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

He hasn't learn shit. He is still banging, carrying concealed illegally, he has illegal ar clips, and is growing pot. Threatening people over the net. What has he learned? That going to jail for 3 months isn't shit! I'm going to dog him out for as long as I live. We still have to settle up on the shit he owes me! Let me come steal your car and see if you let shit go! [patriot]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

coupedup
¯
Member # 9987

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupedup  Ford pictures for coupedup    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
And whoever built that Ar15 that he's holding in that pic does not know what the fuck they are doing, it's got an A2 buttstock on an m4 carbine length upper. Dipshit. longer buffer tube/spring bet it jams more than it fires.
warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fredfifty:
its the right thing to take the family pic down...and its actually illegal to put your "sheriff" neighbor on blast like that...theres a reason the dmv puts their info/cars confidential...misd, but still...

not supporting the so called thief at all btw, if he is indeed one...

Are you for real? He isn't a so called car thief. He has been convicted of stealing my car. you might want to read some of the posts. 1 he is convicted. 2 he says he got caught with it.. Are you really that guy? The one that says stupid shit yet has no clue what he is saying? Read the thread before you speak on shit you don't know about. CONVICTED CAR THIEF! [patriot]

Just to help you none readers out!
Self proclaimed Surenos gang member that has been convicted of vehicle code 10851(a): Theft and Unlawful Taking or Driving of a Vehicle and penal code 496d: Attempted Receiving of Stolen Property.

[ December 31, 2012, 04:39 PM: Message edited by: warhorse58gt ]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ok, whats the report number?

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
IM A NOOB, EXCUSE ME. THANKS.
92 LX Coupe 5.0 CARB'd BOLT-ONS SMOG LEGAL
62 Rag Impala

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

quote:

I love it when people like you try to protect the faggots stealing cars. I edited in what he was convicted of! But lets be real, you think the kid that admitted he got caught with my car didn't do shit..? And I made this all up for nothing? Really?

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The guy said himself he stole his car on page 1. Why am i reading posts defending him? CAFords at its finest.
Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

I love it when people like you try to protect the faggots stealing cars. I edited in what he was convicted of! But lets be real, you think the kid that admitted he got caught with my car didn't do shit..? And I made this all up for nothing? Really?
nevermind braddah, ill get the report number. i hate POS thieves, believe that. aloha

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
IM A NOOB, EXCUSE ME. THANKS.
92 LX Coupe 5.0 CARB'd BOLT-ONS SMOG LEGAL
62 Rag Impala

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

quote:
Originally posted by Robb:
The guy said himself he stole his car on page 1. Why am i reading posts defending him? CAFords at its finest.

I know we don't all ways see eye to eye on stuff. But we are 100% on the same page when it comes to people stealing other peoples stuff.

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Robb:

I know we don't all ways see eye to eye on stuff. But we are 100% on the same page when it comes to people stealing other peoples stuff.
+1 fuck a thief.

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

quote:
quote:
quote:

nevermind braddah, ill get the report number. i hate POS thieves, believe that. aloha
I hope you do. You never know.. He could get your car next.

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Fucken broke ass motherfuckers nowadays get a fucken job. Punk ass sleeperz ur like 5 foot nothing you need that gun to even step up.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18529 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 5.SL0W:
And whoever built that Ar15 that he's holding in that pic does not know what the fuck they are doing, it's got an A2 buttstock on an m4 carbine length upper. Dipshit. longer buffer tube/spring bet it jams more than it fires.

not to get all gun nerd on you, but your buttstock dictates which buffer/tube to run not the gas system. there are beliefs out there that running a rifle setup on a carbine system will cause it to jam but seen no such thing. the AR I Put together which Slowback67 had had an a2 stock with a carbine length gas and performed flawlessly. back to theif. sorry fellas.
Posts: 4597 | From: the V-town | Registered: May 2003  |  :
CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CornOil_&_Boost  Ford pictures for CornOil_&_Boost    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
Fucken broke ass motherfuckers nowadays get a fucken job. Punk ass sleeperz ur like 5 foot nothing you need that gun to even step up.

Oh fuck..midget on midget crime...

--------------------
https://www.facebook.com/pushrodpoweredmustangs
'95 Cobra - small engine / small turbo -
'02 Excursion 7.3 - tow vehicle
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD