Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Car thief Brando Ochoa (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Car thief Brando Ochoa
coupedup
¯
Member # 9987

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupedup  Ford pictures for coupedup    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by sleeperz:
i know some of ya like to talk shit not even knowing problem so i suggest to keep ur mouth shut, and dont get involved. and to the people that know me and that ive bought parts from , thanks alot for ur bussiness, i love mustang and going fast so banning me from this shit wont stop me, oh yea and ill say this again fuck u warehorse and ill suggest not to post any more pics kuz if you cross the line be ready , just saying with this shit u doing i can even press charged, no joke,

Your empty threats mean nothing to us, youre a thievenass faggot paisa that needs his shit pushed in.
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
i know some of ya like to talk shit not even knowing problem so i suggest to keep ur mouth shut, and dont get involved. and to the people that know me and that ive bought parts from , thanks alot for ur bussiness, i love mustang and going fast so banning me from this shit wont stop me, oh yea and ill say this again fuck u warehorse and ill suggest not to post any more pics kuz if you cross the line be ready , just saying with this shit u doing i can even press charged, no joke,

You can't and won't press shit or do SHIT about it, stfu and crawl under your rock

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

OneFastHatch.
¯
Member # 9537

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for OneFastHatch.  Ford pictures for OneFastHatch.  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 5.SL0W:
quote:

Your empty threats mean nothing to us, youre a thievenass faggot paisa that needs his shit pushed in.
+100000000000000

--------------------
1991 fobra (slow)

phonso302
¯
Member # 9260

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phonso302  Ford pictures for phonso302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn he should get an extended sweater.thats a small ass sweater
WILDMAN97
¯
Member # 9138

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WILDMAN97  Ford pictures for WILDMAN97    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
fuck u all talking shit, will see if ya act the same in person ..

So you go from stealing cars to violence? You are proving that you have not grown up at all. I'm sure alot of people will act the same in person, the question is will you? You've been labeled by your own doing so.. live with it. Good luck.
66_5.0
¯
Member # 9974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66_5.0  Ford pictures for 66_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
"I don't steal no more." Are you Fuckin kidding..

Fuck any thief. Loudest one is the weakest one.

--------------------
1966 Mustang

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
just so everyone knows ive been on this site for a min, i was younger back then when this thing with warehorse58gt happend and wasnt actually me who took his car but was in my posetion when it was found, alot of people on here knew who i am but am not saying who, know i am straight and havent touch a stolen part in a long time, anybody that would have a problem with me FUCK YOU. and take a good look at my face in case you want to do something at a meet or cruise wat so ever. and to warehorse i know u still got hate for me , if i was in your shoes i would to no lie, but fuck u , will meet up someday and see whats good, ill probably be banned againg so piece out , aha, fuck all u that talking shit, i know were alot of u stay and i know ya havent got shit stolen so that tells u i dont steal no more i buy my own shit now , ive bought so many parts from people on here,

It's like this bitch. You are a fucking car thief! That simple I'm going to tell everyone about your fucking ass. You got a problem! You know where I live. Come by we can settle up what you still own me. 2 mint corbeu seats, Mint autometer cobalt tach, gt40 tubualr intake, and a mint set of bullit wheels!. I don't give to fucks about you. I want everyone to know, that you are a dirty piece of shit! It don't matter if you found god... You are a fucking thief and I will let everyone know about it! Bitch you got sold out by your fat friend. He told us everything. You stole it. You and Him were selling parts. It was found in your bother storage.

Please come by. We can talk about this as I stomp you out. I'm telling you this now. If it wasn't for your prego girl friend back then. I would of kicked in your door and fucked your shit up. When if I"m ever so lucky to see you in the streets.. I don't fucking care where or when. You son are getting blasted on the spot! Fuck you .. Come get this ass! Believe me, you'll be pissing your pants like your fat ass boy was.. You are just lucky your ass wasn't there when I came back for your fat buddy!.

YOU ARE A FUCKING POS! I'M GOING TO KEEP TELLING EVERYONE I EVER MEET ABOUT YOUR FAGGOT ASS! [patriot]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
"Pressed charged"????? Learn English you piece of shit paisa ass. Just cause you changed the pic don't mean we can't find your shit.

-

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

sleeperz
¯
Member # 11609

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sleeperz  Ford pictures for sleeperz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i knew this day will come, but is not like if ima die without being on this board, and if somebody want to take this personally and have problems go ahead am no afraid will all gunna die one day or another am not scared of anybody or fear no one, take a good look at my face in case ya see me some were. just be ready i always pack some heat

--------------------
Ford Mustang thief Brando Ochoa 5'5" slim hispanic male (209)855-0249 or (209)271-3303 aka Nano nanolx aka nano153 aka chpstang33 aka ese1blazer3 aka sleeperz aka sleeperz50@yahoo.com aka stang91fast@yahoo.com aka chpstang33@yahoo.com aka jose13ochoa aka fazzztride of 4508 Janell Ln. Stockton, CA or 5252 Mariposa Rd, Stockton is a self proclaimed Surenos gang member that has been convicted of vehicle code 10851(a): Theft and Unlawful Taking or Driving of a Vehicle and penal code 496d: Attempted Receiving of Stolen Property.
Please call Stockton PD(209)937-8367 if you have any evidence this individual is continuing to steal or deal in stolen goods.

Posts: 417 | From: S stockton | Registered: Jan 2012  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
"Used to steal shit". You can't convince me, all it takes is one lick and now your a cocksuker for life.

--------------------

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra 93-4992:
"Pressed charged"????? Learn English you piece of shit paisa ass. Just cause you changed the pic don't mean we can't find your shit.

-

OWNED

--------------------

moeofit32
¯
Member # 10393

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for moeofit32  Ford pictures for moeofit32    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yall dont believe in 2nd chances? ive heard dirt on plenty on this site but dont say shit cause i like to deal with and see the person myself.....

--------------------
95 stroked and blown cobra

Posts: 2387 | From: antioch ca | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

quote:
i knew this day will come, but is not like if ima die without being on this board, and if somebody want to take this personally and have problems go ahead am no afraid will all gunna die one day or another am not scared of anybody or fear no one, take a good look at my face in case ya see me some were. just be ready i always pack some heat

Scary to think there is a kid who will be unfortunate to grow up with you as a parent [Frown]

--------------------

coupedup
¯
Member # 9987

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupedup  Ford pictures for coupedup    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
fuck u all talking shit, will see if ya act the same in person ..

Come on my property or anywhere near me, I dare you!. I'll leave ur sorry ass plankin bitch!
uh0h50
CAFords OG
Member # 3125

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for uh0h50  Ford pictures for uh0h50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lmao

--------------------
AP1 S2000

Posts: 2926 | From: Bay Area 510 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Your not very smart are you.an put out there we have meet an I know who you were an you know who i am an all this may go away if your were to make things right. With john
coupedup
¯
Member # 9987

quote:
just be ready i always pack some heat

This faggot went from saying that he's going to press charges to now "I always pack some heat" LMAO youre a joke.
warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
i know some of ya like to talk shit not even knowing problem so i suggest to keep ur mouth shut, and dont get involved. and to the people that know me and that ive bought parts from , thanks alot for ur bussiness, i love mustangs and going fast so banning me from this shit wont stop me, oh yea and ill say this again fuck u warehorse and ill suggest not to post any more pics kuz if you cross the line be ready , just saying with this shit u doing i can even press charges,lol. no joke,

loL BITCH COME THE FUCK BY! PLEASE! I'M BEGGING YOU. You are just trash.. You didn't scare me then, what makes you think I'm scared now? I came after your stupid ass and got you locked up. More pic you say? If you had a clue about the law. You would know, nothing I have done besides say, "I'm going to stomp you out." Is illegal. You fucking retard! Again, come by.. It will be the last thing you ever do!

Family.
 -

-

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ban him! IP Ban. Once a thief always a thief.

[ December 31, 2012, 01:50 PM: Message edited by: Wildfire532FB ]

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

quote:

Thank you for saying that... You know only a pussy would have to use a gun.. Guess what pussy. Tell me more about how you illegal c&c.. You better hope you have it.. You will need it. Little bitches like yourself all ways talk big & bad.. But like all the other pussies, you use a gun.. Thanks again, for stating you carry concealed.. That scares me.. I'm now in fear of my life.. I guess I'll have to use deadly force to protect my scared ass, for a bad boy outlaw with a concealed weapon..

[ December 31, 2012, 01:53 PM: Message edited by: warhorse58gt ]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Better get a DNA test, those kids don't look like you.

--------------------

sleeperz
¯
Member # 11609

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sleeperz  Ford pictures for sleeperz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by warhorse58gt:
quote:
just so everyone knows ive been on this site for a min, i was younger back then when this thing with warehorse58gt happend and wasnt actually me who took his car but was in my posetion when it was found, alot of people on here knew who i am but am not saying who, know i am straight and havent touch a stolen part in a long time, anybody that would have a problem with me FUCK YOU. and take a good look at my face in case you want to do something at a meet or cruise wat so ever. and to warehorse i know u still got hate for me , if i was in your shoes i would to no lie, but fuck u , will meet up someday and see whats good, ill probably be banned againg so piece out , aha, fuck all u that talking shit, i know were alot of u stay and i know ya havent got shit stolen so that tells u i dont steal no more i buy my own shit now , ive bought so many parts from people on here,

It's like this bitch. You are a fucking car thief! That simple I'm going to tell everyone about your fucking ass. You got a problem! You know where I live. Come by we can settle up what you still own me. 2 mint corbeu seats, Mint autometer cobalt tach, gt40 tubualr intake, and a mint set of bullit wheels!. I don't give to fucks about you. I want everyone to know, that you are a dirty piece of shit! It don't matter if you found god... You are a fucking thief and I will let everyone know about it! Bitch you got sold out by your fat friend. He told us everything. You stole it. You and Him were selling parts. It was found in your bother storage.

Please come by. We can talk about this as I stomp you out. I'm telling you this now. If it wasn't for your prego girl friend back then. I would of kicked in your door and fucked your shit up. When if I"m ever so lucky to see you in the streets.. I don't fucking care where or when. You son are getting blasted on the spot! Fuck you .. Come get this ass! Believe me, you'll be pissing your pants like your fat ass boy was.. You are just lucky your ass wasn't there when I came back for your fat buddy!.

YOU ARE A FUCKING POS! I'M GOING TO KEEP TELLING EVERYONE I EVER MEET ABOUT YOUR FAGGOT ASS! [patriot]

yup ur right that fat fuck said alot of shit even more than what it was by saying i did it all even the cops told me so, fuck u and that fat fuck that said all that, thats why that fat fuck will have to live hiding for the rest of his life for blaming it all on me, i dont got any major problems with u and yes it was my foult and learned what i had to learn, i would also be pissed if i was in your shoes, but u should of investigated more and also should of checked more on that fat fuck since he had alot to do in this, am just no snitch and wasnt scared to go to jail just like he did, and ur right i know were u stay but if i go there to handle problems that would be like hanging my self, will just find each other someday somewere, will both be ready i guess, do watever you want i gives a fuck ,

--------------------
Ford Mustang thief Brando Ochoa 5'5" slim hispanic male (209)855-0249 or (209)271-3303 aka Nano nanolx aka nano153 aka chpstang33 aka ese1blazer3 aka sleeperz aka sleeperz50@yahoo.com aka stang91fast@yahoo.com aka chpstang33@yahoo.com aka jose13ochoa aka fazzztride of 4508 Janell Ln. Stockton, CA or 5252 Mariposa Rd, Stockton is a self proclaimed Surenos gang member that has been convicted of vehicle code 10851(a): Theft and Unlawful Taking or Driving of a Vehicle and penal code 496d: Attempted Receiving of Stolen Property.
Please call Stockton PD(209)937-8367 if you have any evidence this individual is continuing to steal or deal in stolen goods.

sleeperz
¯
Member # 11609

quote:
quote:

Thank you for saying that...
u been knowing me so whats next?

--------------------

sleeperz
¯
Member # 11609

quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by sleeperz:
[qb] i know some of ya like to talk shit not even knowing problem so i suggest to keep ur mouth shut, and dont get involved. and to the people that know me and that ive bought parts from , thanks alot for ur bussiness, i love mustangs and going fast so banning me from this shit wont stop me, oh yea and ill say this again fuck u warehorse and ill suggest not to post any more pics kuz if you cross the line be ready , just saying with this shit u doing i can even press charges,lol. no joke,

loL

i will ask u nicelly to delete pics of my family, i will tell you this never fuck with my family thats just u being a punk problems are with me not with my family u bitch ass ,

[ December 31, 2012, 01:59 PM: Message edited by: sleeperz ]

--------------------

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
A felon with a gun and he admits it on a public board, show this shit to the cops and have him back in jail over night. Someone screen save his comments so he can't change them

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com