Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Car thief Brando Ochoa (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Car thief Brando Ochoa
WILDMAN97
¯
Member # 9138

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WILDMAN97  Ford pictures for WILDMAN97    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -
warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by sleeperz:
quote:
Originally posted by warhorse58gt:
quote:
i knew this day will come, but is not like if ima die without being on this board, and if somebody want to take this personally and have problems go ahead am no afraid will all gunna die one day or another am not scared of anybody or fear no one, take a good look at my face in case ya see me some were. just be ready i always pack some heat

Thank you for saying that...
u been knowing me so whats next?
I just wanted to lock this in so you can't edit it.. I'm trying to get my legal Ccw.. You just made it that much easier! And since we have it in type that you can't delete. When the cops come and you are shot full of holes. I can point to this and say. It was self defence.
[patriot]

I do know your bitch ass.. You should know me. Look what I did to your boy.. You think I can't/won't do it to you if I get the chance?

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

moeofit32
¯
Member # 10393

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for moeofit32  Ford pictures for moeofit32    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
its one thing to post a pic of him its another to be putting pictures of his fam in this i think you went to far.....cafords drama lol gotta love

--------------------
95 stroked and blown cobra

Posts: 2387 | From: antioch ca | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
sleeperz
¯
Member # 11609

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sleeperz  Ford pictures for sleeperz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
quote:
i knew this day will come, but is not like if ima die without being on this board, and if somebody want to take this personally and have problems go ahead am no afraid will all gunna die one day or another am not scared of anybody or fear no one, take a good look at my face in case ya see me some were. just be ready i always pack some heat

Scary to think there is a kid who will be unfortunate to grow up with you as a parent [Frown]
shut yo bitch ass up. i love my kids and ever since my first one was born i even changed alot more, my kids are my life and u dont even want to involve my family u mother fucker ill be after u

--------------------
Ford Mustang thief Brando Ochoa 5'5" slim hispanic male (209)855-0249 or (209)271-3303 aka Nano nanolx aka nano153 aka chpstang33 aka ese1blazer3 aka sleeperz aka sleeperz50@yahoo.com aka stang91fast@yahoo.com aka chpstang33@yahoo.com aka jose13ochoa aka fazzztride of 4508 Janell Ln. Stockton, CA or 5252 Mariposa Rd, Stockton is a self proclaimed Surenos gang member that has been convicted of vehicle code 10851(a): Theft and Unlawful Taking or Driving of a Vehicle and penal code 496d: Attempted Receiving of Stolen Property.
Please call Stockton PD(209)937-8367 if you have any evidence this individual is continuing to steal or deal in stolen goods.

Posts: 417 | From: S stockton | Registered: Jan 2012  |  :
sleeperz
¯
Member # 11609

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sleeperz  Ford pictures for sleeperz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Thank you for saying that...
u been knowing me so whats next?
I just wanted to lock this in so you can't edit it.. I'm trying to get my legal Ccw.. You just made it that much easier! And since we have it in type that you can't delete. When the cops come and you are shot full of holes. I can point to this and say. It was self defence.
[patriot]

I do know your bitch ass.. You should know me. Look what I did to your boy.. You think I can't/won't do it to you if I get the chance?

yup but ull be surprice kuz am not like the so called (MY BOY) am not just a fucken punk like how his gunna be for the rest of his fat ass life,

--------------------
Ford Mustang thief Brando Ochoa 5'5" slim hispanic male (209)855-0249 or (209)271-3303 aka Nano nanolx aka nano153 aka chpstang33 aka ese1blazer3 aka sleeperz aka sleeperz50@yahoo.com aka stang91fast@yahoo.com aka chpstang33@yahoo.com aka jose13ochoa aka fazzztride of 4508 Janell Ln. Stockton, CA or 5252 Mariposa Rd, Stockton is a self proclaimed Surenos gang member that has been convicted of vehicle code 10851(a): Theft and Unlawful Taking or Driving of a Vehicle and penal code 496d: Attempted Receiving of Stolen Property.
Please call Stockton PD(209)937-8367 if you have any evidence this individual is continuing to steal or deal in stolen goods.

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
i know some of ya like to talk shit not even knowing problem so i suggest to keep ur mouth shut, and dont get involved. and to the people that know me and that ive bought parts from , thanks alot for ur bussiness, i love mustangs and going fast so banning me from this shit wont stop me, oh yea and ill say this again fuck u warehorse and ill suggest not to post any more pics kuz if you cross the line be ready , just saying with this shit u doing i can even press charges,lol. no joke,

loL BITCH COME THE FUCK BY! PLEASE! I'M BEGGING YOU. You are just trash.. You didn't scare me then, what makes you think I'm scared now? I came after your stupid ass and got you locked up. More pic you say? If you had a clue about the law. You would know, nothing I have done besides say, "I'm going to stomp you out." Is illegal. You fucking retard! Again, come by.. It will be the last thing you ever do!

Family.
 -

-

him?

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by sleeperz:
[qb] i know some of ya like to talk shit not even knowing problem so i suggest to keep ur mouth shut, and dont get involved. and to the people that know me and that ive bought parts from , thanks alot for ur bussiness, i love mustangs and going fast so banning me from this shit wont stop me, oh yea and ill say this again fuck u warehorse and ill suggest not to post any more pics kuz if you cross the line be ready , just saying with this shit u doing i can even press charges,lol. no joke,

loL

i will ask u nicelly to delete pics of my family, i will tell you this never fuck with my family thats just u being a punk problems are with me not with my family u bitch ass ,

I would tell you.. Don't fuck with my family, but you all ready did. You aren't shit. Please shut your fucking mouth! No one is scared of a fake ass bitch like yourself. You are trash, that simple. Come by and make me take them off.. I posted just some of the pics that are clearly posted on the web.. Just so happens that you the car thief is in them. I'll fuck with who ever I like. You shouldn't of fucked with me.. You made the mistake of fucking with a country boy. Your weak scared ass is already pissing himself. Fuck all ready saying how you packing heat.. Sounds like a scared little boy to me. I bet you don't even remember when I rolled up to your house in my truck. stop traffic behind me. I yelled at you as I was jumping out of my truck? It was about 6 months after you stole my car. You should of seen the scared ass look in your eyes when you seen it was me.. You just ran right back in the house. I'm sure you are going to say it didn't happen.. But we both know it did. You are a scared little cunt.. Come by we can talk about this in my back yard! [patriot]

I'M HOME RIGHT NOW!

[ December 31, 2012, 02:15 PM: Message edited by: warhorse58gt ]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

quote:
Originally posted by Wildfire532FB:
A felon with a gun and he admits it on a public board, show this shit to the cops and have him back in jail over night. Someone screen save his comments so he can't change them

That sir is why I qouted him before he changed it.

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 - [/qb][/QUOTE]him?

I think its the dude with the star on his face and the cock around his neck. Go figure

Can't hide now!

[ December 31, 2012, 02:16 PM: Message edited by: Cobra 93-4992 ]

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra 93-4992:
Better get a DNA test, those kids don't look like you.

TRU

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Holy shit this thread [Eek!] ... I guess this is a way if ending this year lol

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

sleeperz
¯
Member # 11609

quote:
quote:
quote:
[qb] i know some of ya like to talk shit not even knowing problem so i suggest to keep ur mouth shut, and dont get involved. and to the people that know me and that ive bought parts from , thanks alot for ur bussiness, i love mustangs and going fast so banning me from this shit wont stop me, oh yea and ill say this again fuck u warehorse and ill suggest not to post any more pics kuz if you cross the line be ready , just saying with this shit u doing i can even press charges,lol. no joke,

loL

i will ask u nicelly to delete pics of my family, i will tell you this never fuck with my family thats just u being a punk problems are with me not with my family u bitch ass ,

I would tell you.. Don't fuck with my family, but you all ready did. You aren't shit. Please shut your fucking mouth! No one is scared of a fake ass bitch like yourself. You are trash, that simple. Come by and make me take them off.. I posted just some of the pics that are clearly posted on the web.. Just so happens that you the car thief is in them. I'm fuck with who ever I like. You shouldn't of fucked with me.. You made the mistake of fucking with a country boy. Your weak scared ass is already pissing himself. Fuck all ready saying how you packing heat.. Sounds like a scared little boy to me. I bet you don't even remember when I rolled up to your house in my truck. stop traffic behind me and yelled at you and jumped out of my truck? It was about 6 months after you stole my car. You should of seen the scared ass look in your eys when you seen it was me.. You just ran right back in the house. I'm sure you are going to say it didn't happen.. But we both know it did. You area a scared little cunt.. Come by we can talk about this in my back yard! [patriot]

I'M HOME RIGHT NOW!

shit i dont remember this shit, u was probably on some drugs . haha crazy shit or u was probably dreaming, u must of been having wet dreams about me

fuck u and everyone talking shit, all bark and no bite good thing i got this too for the record , anything goes wrong theyll know who to come after just remeber us mexican PAISAS are some crazy fucks too, am done replying say waterver ya want i gives a fuck, am out and gona go clean my illegal peapons aha save this to for the records too, LOL, ya some dumb fucks , will see , this day should be coming soon , piece out aha and happy new years lol, suck a fat dick PUTOS

[ December 31, 2012, 02:22 PM: Message edited by: sleeperz ]

--------------------

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

quote:
Originally posted by Cobra 93-4992:
 -

him?

I think its the dude with the star on his face and the cock around his neck. Go figure

Can't hide now! [/QB][/QUOTE]Yes sir. That is the cock lover himself.

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
I bet you don't even remember when I rolled up to your house in my truck. stop traffic behind me and yelled at you and jumped out of my truck? It was about 6 months after you stole my car. You should of seen the scared ass look in your eys when you seen it was me.. You just ran right back in the house. I'm sure you are going to say it didn't happen.. But we both know it did. You area a scared little cunt..

Really?!?!?

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Chara

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by moeofit32:
its one thing to post a pic of him its another to be putting pictures of his fam in this i think you went to far.....cafords drama lol gotta love

I agree his kids have no choice in what there father does an the pics off the kids should be took down
Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by FASTHATCH 925:
quote:

I agree his kids have no choice in what there father does an the pics off the kids should be took down
+1

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

loL

I would tell you.. Don't fuck with my family, but you all ready did. You aren't shit. Please shut your fucking mouth! No one is scared of a fake ass bitch like yourself. You are trash, that simple. Come by and make me take them off.. I posted just some of the pics that are clearly posted on the web.. Just so happens that you the car thief is in them. I'm fuck with who ever I like. You shouldn't of fucked with me.. You made the mistake of fucking with a country boy. Your weak scared ass is already pissing himself. Fuck all ready saying how you packing heat.. Sounds like a scared little boy to me. I bet you don't even remember when I rolled up to your house in my truck. stop traffic behind me and yelled at you and jumped out of my truck? It was about 6 months after you stole my car. You should of seen the scared ass look in your eys when you seen it was me.. You just ran right back in the house. I'm sure you are going to say it didn't happen.. But we both know it did. You area a scared little cunt.. Come by we can talk about this in my back yard! [patriot]

I'M HOME RIGHT NOW!

fuck u and everyone talking shit, all bark and no bite good thing i got this too for the record , anything goes wrong theyll know who to come after just remeber us mexican PAISAS are some crazy fucks too, am done replying say waterver ya want i gives a fuck, am out and gona go clean my illegal peapons aha save this to for the records too, LOL, ya some dumb fucks , will see , this day should be coming soon , piece out aha and happy new years lol, suck a fat dick PUTOS
Yo. scared little bitch. Why don't you come by right now. We can settle this up in my back yard? My neighbor next door is a Sheriff, I'm sure he will be more than happy to watch us engage in mutual combat. You need you bitch ass boys to back you up? So let me get this straight.. You are a bad ass, yet you need a gun and boys to take care of 1 ole country boy? Yeah you are a scared little cunt. I'll make this easy. If anything other than you showing up for a good ole fist fight happens at my house. Believe me kid. I'll take everything you love in your life and kill it! Right before I kill you! That is a promise! Believe me when I say, only reason I didn't kick your shit in then, was the fact you had a prego girl and lived with your family. You even look twice at my family, I'll be more than happy to put a round threw your head. [patriot]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
I bet you don't even remember when I rolled up to your house in my truck. stop traffic behind me and yelled at you and jumped out of my truck? It was about 6 months after you stole my car. You should of seen the scared ass look in your eys when you seen it was me.. You just ran right back in the house. I'm sure you are going to say it didn't happen.. But we both know it did. You area a scared little cunt..

Really?!?!?
If john say he did it then he did it .john is a country boy to the bone an can handle himself doesn't matter if there 30 people around an his by himself
warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

quote:
quote:

Really?!?!?
100% true.. [patriot]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

War you crazy mofo lol... I would never say any of this online haha.. I'm a hot head myself but not the online type lol. If you do right record and post it up haha.

[ December 31, 2012, 02:39 PM: Message edited by: Pure Stang ]

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

coupedup
¯
Member # 9987

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupedup  Ford pictures for coupedup    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b78_1346098402
warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

quote:
Originally posted by Pure Stang:
quote:
Originally posted by FASTHATCH 925:
quote:

+1
Nope.. I don't care. It went to far when this pos stole my car. I don't care. That simple. I could put up pics of the kids/wife by Themselves , but that isn't what I was doing. Was adding another pic of his face. He has all ready taken down the first pic I posted.

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CornOil_&_Boost  Ford pictures for CornOil_&_Boost    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
fuck u all talking shit, will see if ya act the same in person ..

you're a pretty stupid mother fucker...

--------------------
https://www.facebook.com/pushrodpoweredmustangs
'95 Cobra - small engine / small turbo -
'02 Excursion 7.3 - tow vehicle
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

SLOWFOX
¯
Member # 11067

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWFOX  Ford pictures for SLOWFOX  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

loL

I'M HOME RIGHT NOW!

shit i dont remember this shit, u was probably on some drugs . haha crazy shit or u was probably dreaming, u must of been having wet dreams about me

Please dont say we mexicans or paisas are crazy we are but we are also responsible and the majority of us work sunrise to sunset to get our shit not taking shit other's work so hard for so please it's bitches like you that make us be hated on and treated the way we are treated man so please don't compare your self to all the tree your simply a rotten apple in the tree. Its true some make mistakes in life like get a girl pregnant or sniff coke smoke weed drink to much or fucken gang bang but fucken stealing is in another level man its up there with rape and murder and that's something one can't forgive nor forget. So yeah stop making mexicans/paisas look bad your just a discrace to us. [patriot]

O yeah warhorse love thisvthread i knew cafords was gonna make my new year's lol but keep the threats minimal bro dont fall into his lil bitch ass game. [worship]

--------------------
" A Wolf under sheep's clothing"-svoRICK 2/10/12
Almost everything I asked for.

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com