Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Car thief Brando Ochoa (Page 4)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Car thief Brando Ochoa
Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My kettle corn sure is coming in handy right about now.
Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
MUSTTANGUY
¯
Member # 2251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MUSTTANGUY  Ford pictures for MUSTTANGUY  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://forums.corral.net/forums/search.php?searchid=10222071

--------------------
Tim (Musttanguy)
97 5.0 coupe
82 GT 427/T56/9"

Blk93pny
¯
Member # 11387

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blk93pny  Ford pictures for Blk93pny    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ANY MORE PICS OF HIS WIFE?
warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So illegal carry with illegal ar clip, and growing weed? damn.. Some things you might not want to put up on the net..

-

-

had to edit the post. Since he thought by deleting his pic of the ar with the illegal clip would help him out.

[ December 31, 2012, 05:02 PM: Message edited by: warhorse58gt ]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by MUSTTANGUY:

Aww I have to be a member to see it :/

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by S V T:

Yes lots. But I'm not going o post them up. Those pics weren't about him family. It was just some of the best face shots he had in the album. In no way am I mad or after the family.. They were just some of the best face shots.

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Pure Stang:
quote:

Just check there's nothing to be seen
Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greasy  Ford pictures for Greasy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn Sleeperz you're a fucking moron

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

Posts: 3272 | From: North Dallas | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

quote:
Originally posted by FASTHATCH 925:
quote:
quote:

same. Link come up nothing found.

Brando... Just so you know I was telling the truth about seeing you. You were going to get your mail outside your fence. You stop to clean the mud off your shoes. That is when I stop and yelled, You looked up and your eyes got big as plates. You ran back past the fence, you know the one with the nice looking German Shepherd behind it. [patriot] Unlike you, I don't need to lie or make things up, to make myself look like a bad ass. I'm just a ole white country boy.. I don't have the need to make myself look like a tuff guy..

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

TubeSteakJohnson
¯
Member # 8967

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TubeSteakJohnson  Ford pictures for TubeSteakJohnson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Kid picking his nose at 4:00 o'clock FTW! [Whoo Whooooo!]
MUSTTANGUY
¯
Member # 2251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MUSTTANGUY  Ford pictures for MUSTTANGUY  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&as_q=sleeperz50&as_epq=&as_oq=&as_eq=&as_nlo=&as_nhi=&lr=&cr=&as_qdr=all&as_sitesearch=www.corral.net&as_occt=any&safe=images&tbs=&as_filetype=&a s_rights=#hl=en&lr=&tbo=d&as_qdr=all&q=sleeperz50+site:corral.net&oq=sleeperz50+site:corral.net&gs_l=serp.12...33561.34538.0.37526.4.4.0.0.0.0.66.250.4.4.0.les%3B..0.0...1c.1.h1t6d KHvcrU&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&bvm=bv.1355534169,d.cGE&fp=c341db92e3d4d65d&bpcl=40096503&biw=1152&bih=554

Your intake John ??????
http://forums.corral.net/forums/windsor-engine-parts/1393760-gt40-tubular-intake-manifold-302-a.html

[ December 31, 2012, 03:30 PM: Message edited by: MUSTTANGUY ]

--------------------
Tim (Musttanguy)
97 5.0 coupe
82 GT 427/T56/9"

Saleen 00-768
¯
Member # 9379

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saleen 00-768  Ford pictures for Saleen 00-768    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
A low life scumbag with no class, that is what you are. You are on a lower level than most people.
Fuck your life

--------------------
'00 Saleen SC #768
'90 GT
'90 California Edition (sold)
'87 Saleen #264 (sold)

SLOWFOX
¯
Member # 11067

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWFOX  Ford pictures for SLOWFOX  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -
On a thief

--------------------
" A Wolf under sheep's clothing"-svoRICK 2/10/12
Almost everything I asked for.

Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by warhorse58gt:
quote:
Originally posted by FASTHATCH 925:
quote:
quote:

same. Link come up nothing found.

Brando... Just so you know I was telling the truth about seeing you. You were going to get your mail outside your fence. You stop to clean the mud off your shoes. That is when I stop and yelled, You looked up and your eyes got big as plates. You ran back past the fence, you know the one with the nice looking German Shepherd behind it. [patriot] Unlike you, I don't need to lie or make things up, to make myself look like a bad ass. I'm just a ole white country boy.. I don't have the need to make myself look like a tuff guy..

Gotta love an ol country boy.. Most fearless badass people out there.
Robb
¯
Member # 9444

I like how this convicted car thief is coming on here making empty threats like he is justified to have a defense against the person he stole a car from of all people. LOL.
warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Tim that isn't it. He sold it to another member way back when. He even painted it all black. I sent you a pm. As to the best place to put up a thread about this cunt at Corral.

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

coupedup
¯
Member # 9987

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupedup  Ford pictures for coupedup    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
He's been selling hella parts on here in the For(d) sale section, over the past few months. wheels, heads, intakes, rearends and a bunch of other miscellaneous items and I doubt this faggot has enough sense to do it legitimately. He had a GT-40 tubular for sale in this thread also but looks like he removed it or someone bought it. He was also selling some genuine fox Saleen parts, anyone missing their white saleen or white saleen clone? If so u should be knocking on his door.

http://www.californiafords.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=5;t=110097#000000

Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
War next time I see you at the track ill say what's up lol [patriot]

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

quote:
War next time I see you at the track ill say what's up lol [patriot]

For sure. I'm all ways down to chat shit up.

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

90fox5.0
¯
Member # 9338

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90fox5.0  Ford pictures for 90fox5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
not only is he an theif and Hes a scrap to fuck bruh you live a fucked up life.

--------------------
1989 LX DROP
1997 Svt Cobra (SOLD)
2000 SS Camaro (SOLD)

Posts: 1827 | From: South sacramento | Registered: Jul 2009  |  :
90fox5.0
¯
Member # 9338

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90fox5.0  Ford pictures for 90fox5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
not only is he an theif and Hes a scrap to fuck bruh you live a fucked up life.

--------------------
1989 LX DROP
1997 Svt Cobra (SOLD)
2000 SS Camaro (SOLD)

Posts: 1827 | From: South sacramento | Registered: Jul 2009  |  :
coupedup
¯
Member # 9987

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupedup  Ford pictures for coupedup    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
his recent posts

http://www.californiafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=recent_user_posts;u=00011609

Too bad they dont go farther back cuz it would show how much other shit he's been selling on here.

fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
its the right thing to take the family pic down...and its actually illegal to put your "sheriff" neighbor on blast like that...theres a reason the dmv puts their info/cars confidential...misd, but still...

not supporting the so called thief at all btw, if he is indeed one...

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
IM A NOOB, EXCUSE ME. THANKS.
92 LX Coupe 5.0 CARB'd BOLT-ONS SMOG LEGAL
62 Rag Impala

adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by warhorse58gt:
quote:
Originally posted by S V T:

Yes lots. But I'm not going o post them up. Those pics weren't about him family. It was just some of the best face shots he had in the album. In no way am I mad or after the family.. They were just some of the best face shots.
Pics of the wife. I am sure she probably knew he was doing all this. She is just as guilty as he is.

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

LXjames
¯
Member # 10791

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LXjames  Ford pictures for LXjames    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
God forgave a thief, and everybody on here is behaving like Romans. Your telling him to grow up but your dogging him out on the internet over a life mistake. He learned his lesson settle the shit on the street if necessary!

--------------------
On Point Motorsport prez.
King Lx

Posts: 4761 | From: Pittsburg CA | Registered: Mar 2011  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com