Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Worst reason for getting pulled over.... (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Worst reason for getting pulled over....
rgtrahn
¯
Member # 7133

Ford Icon 9 posted      Profile for rgtrahn  Ford pictures for rgtrahn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Off topic a bit, but here is anther perspective.

There are 1,000's of ways to lawfully stop a vehicle...My favorite reasons to stop a car is when the license plate light bulb is out, the ball hitch obstructs the license plate, no rear bumper, no front license plate, cracked windshield and the catch all mandatory lighting must be working. I usually do not stop a vehicle for tinted windows or exhaust.

For me, I don't focus as much on moving violations or passing out tickets unless they're earned. In fact, I hate tickets and I'm generally not out going hard on City Grandma driver or Joe Citizen. I'm more interested in criminally profiling vehicles, stopping a car for something like a ball hitch and then getting into the car through a consent/probation or parole search... It's amazing how an officer can talk their way into a vehicle. Even more amazing is what you can dig up during the course of a vehicle stop investigation. I've found everything from guns to dope... For me, that's what I love about being a cop.

[ April 06, 2012, 10:00 AM: Message edited by: rgtrahn ]

wilber650
¯
Member # 10360

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for wilber650  Ford pictures for wilber650    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I got pulled over in my corolla -_- drivin normal then this other gansta car passes me 2 mins later cop right behind me talkin bout I was speedin playinn loud music nd Racing haha... I busted laughin nd he didn't like that one bit.. So car got searched for illegal parts.. He found a stock stereo which only had radio.. Nd. 1.6 l hahaha.. So let me off bt that it was funny..

--------------------
2014 mustang Gt
2004 f150 fx4
1998 Cobra sold
1994 Gt sold

Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greasy  Ford pictures for Greasy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by rgtrahn:

There are 1,000's of ways to lawfully stop a vehicle...My favorite reasons to stop a car is when the license plate light bulb is out, the ball hitch obstructs the license plate, no front license plate

Typical cop [Roll Eyes] Please explain to me the importance of a front license plate?

quote:
I'm more interested in criminally profiling vehicles, stopping a car for something like a ball hitch

I'm glad you're keeping the streets safe from people driving around with a hitch on their vehicle [Roll Eyes]

quote:
It's amazing how an officer can talk their way into a vehicle.

You mean bully their way into a citizens vehicle? [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

Posts: 3272 | From: North Dallas | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
rgtrahn
¯
Member # 7133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rgtrahn  Ford pictures for rgtrahn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Greasy:
quote:

There are 1,000's of ways to lawfully stop a vehicle...My favorite reasons to stop a car is when the license plate light bulb is out, the ball hitch obstructs the license plate, no front license plate

Typical cop [Roll Eyes] Please explain to me the importance of a front license plate?

quote:
I'm more interested in criminally profiling vehicles, stopping a car for something like a ball hitch

I'm glad you're keeping the streets safe from people driving around with a hitch on their vehicle [Roll Eyes]

quote:

Here is the thing, if you aren't breaking any laws, then you have nothing to worry about. If you are pulled for a simple vehicle code violation, such as those mentioned above and you are Joe Citizen, you're unlikely to receive a ticket.

For me, I could careless about not having a front license plate or a ball hitch blocking the license plate, but the vehicle code is the vehicle code. Your license plate has to be legible so that it can be seen. Furthermore, case law and the courts have upheld investigative traffic stop based solely on a ball hitch obstructing the view of the license plate as good PC to stop a vehicle. There is nothing illegal about it.

In fact, if/ when I make a stop on a vehicle for a simple violation like the ball hitch, before I do anything, I try to help the person avoid being inconvenienced again at a later time. I always give tips to avoid being pulled over in the future for the same violation. For instance, you can take the ball hitch, turn it upside down and then it is still there when you need to use it, but no longer obstructing the view of the plate.

Let's think about it for a moment. Unless, someone tells you, how are you going to know you have a license plate lamp out or brake light out? A lot of time, a vehicle stop for a violation like a light being out is more of a service provided and less about writing tickets.

As I said, many of my stops do not result in tickets and are more of investigative stops. At my agency and more specific to my particular beat, I have a lot of time to be proactive. Coming from a family of recovering addicts, I love to hunt illegal drugs. You asked how a hitch or license plate is a public safety concern... In the small picture, it's really nothing. However, it is a tool that can be very useful. And when used appropriately, that tool has led me to many arrest for warrants, drugs, guns and people who should not be driving due to being under the influence of alcohol/ drugs or both. To me there is no better stop than that mentioned above and using the skills I have acquired.

cemelevu
¯
Member # 10601

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cemelevu  Ford pictures for cemelevu    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I agree with you there. Its the small stuff that leads to the bigger picture on a whole. When I got stopped for not having a front plate on my car, the officer asked if the car was stolen, a bit odd at first, but I can see where he was coming from. Looking for how I would respond I am sure to which would lead into a search of my car. Oh I had also forgot to put my new proof of insurance in the car before he stopped me. Thank god both of those were "fix it" tickets. The reason for the front plate, plain and simple its a state law. They are "law enforcement officers" I took my medicene like a big boy and paid the fix it tickets, and just added the front plate like I should. I may not agree with it, but if I don't like having a plate on the front of my vehicle then I could just simply....move. There was so much other things that he could have gotten me for, "Illegally modified exhaust"= possible impound of my car. I was lucky.
Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greasy  Ford pictures for Greasy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

quote:

quote:

Here is the thing, if you aren't breaking any laws, then you have nothing to worry about. If you are pulled for a simple vehicle code violation, such as those mentioned above and you are Joe Citizen, you're unlikely to receive a ticket.

For me, I could careless about not having a front license plate or a ball hitch blocking the license plate, but the vehicle code is the vehicle code. Your license plate has to be legible so that it can be seen. Furthermore, case law and the courts have upheld investigative traffic stop based solely on a ball hitch obstructing the view of the license plate as good PC to stop a vehicle. There is nothing illegal about it.

In fact, if/ when I make a stop on a vehicle for a simple violation like the ball hitch, before I do anything, I try to help the person avoid being inconvenienced again at a later time. I always give tips to avoid being pulled over in the future for the same violation. For instance, you can take the ball hitch, turn it upside down and then it is still there when you need to use it, but no longer obstructing the view of the plate.

Let's think about it for a moment. Unless, someone tells you, how are you going to know you have a license plate lamp out or brake light out? A lot of time, a vehicle stop for a violation like a light being out is more of a service provided and less about writing tickets.

As I said, many of my stops do not result in tickets and are more of investigative stops. At my agency and more specific to my particular beat, I have a lot of time to be proactive. Coming from a family of recovering addicts, I love to hunt illegal drugs. You asked how a hitch or license plate is a public safety concern... In the small picture, it's really nothing. However, it is a tool that can be very useful. And when used appropriately, that tool has led me to many arrest for warrants, drugs, guns and people who should not be driving due to being under the influence of alcohol/ drugs or both. To me there is no better stop than that mentioned above and using the skills I have acquired.

I'm a law abiding citizen, I've never been arrested, and when pulled over, most of the time I feel that I'm beening treated unfairly. I treat every officer with the utmost respect, never get a smart ass attitude, and they still want to treat me like a criminal. Yeah I don't have a front plate on my Mustang because I don't want to add holes and I don't like the way they look.

On my pickup I have the front plate, it's stock height and I've been pulled over for no mud flaps, it didn't come from the factory with mud flaps. It was the only time I have been pulled over for that and I've had the pickup for 3 years, plus I drive it all over Texas with California plates and never get pulled over.

Maybe it's because I grew up in a small town and the PD had nothing better to do but mess with me and my other friends that had Mustangs. Been pulled out of a car, put in handcuffs and searched, the officer wouldn't tell me why he was searching me, he just did it. Most of the time I feel that they're trying to violate my rights, get into my vehicle and search my person, for what they feel is "probable cause".

quote:
Originally posted by cemelevu:
I agree with you there. Its the small stuff that leads to the bigger picture on a whole. When I got stopped for not having a front plate on my car, the officer asked if the car was stolen, a bit odd at first, but I can see where he was coming from. Looking for how I would respond I am sure to which would lead into a search of my car.

What percentage of Corvettes do you see with no front plate? 99.99%? Yes I understand that it's a law but its a useless law.

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

phil a
¯
Member # 6951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phil a  Ford pictures for phil a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

quote:

quote:

I'm a law abiding citizen, I've never been arrested, and when pulled over, most of the time I feel that I'm beening treated unfairly. I treat every officer with the utmost respect, never get a smart ass attitude, and they still want to treat me like a criminal. Yeah I don't have a front plate on my Mustang because I don't want to add holes and I don't like the way they look.

On my pickup I have the front plate, it's stock height and I've been pulled over for no mud flaps, it didn't come from the factory with mud flaps. It was the only time I have been pulled over for that and I've had the pickup for 3 years, plus I drive it all over Texas with California plates and never get pulled over.

Maybe it's because I grew up in a small town and the PD had nothing better to do but mess with me and my other friends that had Mustangs. Been pulled out of a car, put in handcuffs and searched, the officer wouldn't tell me why he was searching me, he just did it. Most of the time I feel that they're trying to violate my rights, get into my vehicle and search my person, for what they feel is "probable cause".

quote:
I agree with you there. Its the small stuff that leads to the bigger picture on a whole. When I got stopped for not having a front plate on my car, the officer asked if the car was stolen, a bit odd at first, but I can see where he was coming from. Looking for how I would respond I am sure to which would lead into a search of my car.

What percentage of Corvettes do you see with no front plate? 99.99%? Yes I understand that it's a law but its a useless law.
I guess it comes with age

I used to play the "it's not fair" game with myself, but then you grow up and realize that you've gotta answer to yourself when it really comes down to it. Front plate? Yea, it may be weak in our eyes, but if the law says it must be there, don't feel sorry for yourself and hate the cops when they pull you over for it - you knew the law, and you chose to not abide by it. That said, have I gotten pulled for front plate? Multiple times. The only thing that's changed is that I no longer blame the cops for it - I blame myself.

If you dot your "I's" and cross your "T's" you have nothing to worry about. Everyone saying, "I wasn't doin nothin, I was just slappin some beat" - well guess what, you were doing something wrong according to the VC, so deal with the consequences. Simple as that. I think everyone cuts corners in their own way, it's just owning up to getting caught up in it - rather than to blame-shift toward the cops/authority.

That's all. $0.02

Posts: 1261 | From: toledo oh | Registered: Jul 2006  |  :
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So tell me rgtrahn, is it wrong to drive in front of a cop obeying every law? Kuz appearantly it was to this cop who pulled me over.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18529 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
phil a
¯
Member # 6951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phil a  Ford pictures for phil a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
So tell me rgtrahn, is it wrong to drive in front of a cop obeying every law? Kuz appearantly it was to this cop who pulled me over.

It's called profiling. You can turn it into a race thing, or you can realize that it happens to most every young guy, and exponentially moreso when coupled with driving a 'fast' car
Posts: 1261 | From: toledo oh | Registered: Jul 2006  |  :
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by phil a:
quote:

It's called profiling. You can turn it into a race thing, or you can realize that it happens to most every young guy, and exponentially moreso when coupled with driving a 'fast' car
Well I'm young lookin Mexican dude, I might have had my red SF Giants hat not shure but that cop is a dick. Can he pull me over in another city? He was a Menlo Park cop N pulled me over in Redwood City.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

Well I'm young lookin Mexican dude, I might have had my red SF Giants hat not shure but that cop is a dick. Can he pull me over in another city? He was a Menlo Park cop N pulled me over in Redwood City.
si

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
IM A NOOB, EXCUSE ME. THANKS.
92 LX Coupe 5.0 CARB'd BOLT-ONS SMOG LEGAL
62 Rag Impala

cemelevu
¯
Member # 10601

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cemelevu  Ford pictures for cemelevu    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I believe he has to call into dispatch and get clearance. I could be wrong, I am no police officer.
FRC_Kid
¯
Member # 8940

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FRC_Kid  Ford pictures for FRC_Kid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Get a license plate frame from "Foundation 11-99" and life will be easier.... Enough said [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
Pretend Racecar Driver- C5 FRC

Ford, GM, & Dodge is what I'm all about

Posts: 2578 | From: All over the Peninsula | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

quote:
Originally posted by cali95gt:
Get a license plate frame from "Foundation 11-99" and life will be easier.... Enough said [Whoo Whooooo!]

What's that? My license plate frame says "I'd rather push a FORD than to drive a Chevy"

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

FRC_Kid
¯
Member # 8940

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FRC_Kid  Ford pictures for FRC_Kid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

What's that? My license plate frame says "I'd rather push a FORD than to drive a Chevy"
Google it... Your a big baller so the cost shouldnt hurt your deep pockets... Its a foundation that you donate to. It's for CHP officers families...

--------------------

cemelevu
¯
Member # 10601

Foundation 11-99 is a charitable club that donates to the surviors of fallen CHP officers. but for 1800.00, I will obey traffic laws, and keep the speed on the track.
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

quote:
quote:
quote:

Google it... Your a big baller so the cost shouldnt hurt your deep pockets... Its a foundation that you donate to. It's for CHP officers families...
You're gettin ckin annoying with your shit! All I do is fuck with you once about you being slow N all I been hearing from you is bitching/picking at everything.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

FRC_Kid
¯
Member # 8940

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

You're gettin ckin annoying with your shit! All I do is fuck with you once about you being slow N all I been hearing from you is bitching/picking at everything.
Sounds like your the one bitching lol.... Learn to take a joke bud.. Don't front like none of your 11,xxx+ posts haven't been annoying...

[ April 06, 2012, 03:05 PM: Message edited by: cali95gt ]

--------------------

hilltim54
¯
Member # 10655

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hilltim54  Ford pictures for hilltim54    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Robb:
quote:
Originally posted by LXjames:
quote:
Originally posted by Robb:
I've never been pulled over. If you drive like a respectable adult, cops will leave you alone. It's that easy.

I hope your kidding? You must be out your mind to think that's how shit works. Haha man was that funny to see!!!
In general, its the truth.
Yeah, the cops are pretty cool up in loomis... They never gave me a problem.. Even with my loud ass exhaust and gettin sidewayz leaving taylors burgers..

--------------------
Just bcuz you lived a long life dont mean it cant come to a short end old ass nigga.

Thugnificent

Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

I guess it comes with age

I used to play the "it's not fair" game with myself, but then you grow up and realize that you've gotta answer to yourself when it really comes down to it. Front plate? Yea, it may be weak in our eyes, but if the law says it must be there, don't feel sorry for yourself and hate the cops when they pull you over for it - you knew the law, and you chose to not abide by it. That said, have I gotten pulled for front plate? Multiple times. The only thing that's changed is that I no longer blame the cops for it - I blame myself.

If you dot your "I's" and cross your "T's" you have nothing to worry about. Everyone saying, "I wasn't doin nothin, I was just slappin some beat" - well guess what, you were doing something wrong according to the VC, so deal with the consequences. Simple as that. I think everyone cuts corners in their own way, it's just owning up to getting caught up in it - rather than to blame-shift toward the cops/authority.

That's all. $0.02

I'm not that young (25) and I'm not trying to play the "It's not fair" game, I was just stating that it is a useless law, nothing more then a tool used by law enforcement to pull people over.

I know that the plate isn't going to get on there by itself, I would prefer not to drill holes in the front bumper, especially once I am done restoring it. Even if I do dot my "I's" and cross my "T's" it doesn't mean that I won't get pulled for some "reason".

Now that I live in Dallas, I haven't been pulled over or had a ticket since I left Califonia, police don't even look at me. Now back in my home town they would break their necks to stare me down.

Don't get me wrong I do respect the jobs of law enforcement, just not when their out to harass people.

[ April 06, 2012, 03:17 PM: Message edited by: Greasy ]

Blind
2.3L
CAFords OG
Member # 3052

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blind  Ford pictures for Blind    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
I'm not that young (25) and I'm not trying to play the "It's not fair" game, I was just stating that it is a useless law, nothing more then a tool used by law enforcement to pull people over.

I know that the plate isn't going to get on there by itself, I would prefer not to drill holes in the front bumper, especially once I am done restoring it. Even if I do dot my "I's" and cross my "T's" it doesn't mean that I won't get pulled for some "reason".

Now that I live in Dallas, I haven't been pulled over or had a ticket since I left Califonia, police don't even look at me. Now back in my home town they would break their necks to stare me down.

Don't get me wrong I do respect the jobs of law enforcement, just not when their out to harass people.

The bay area is a lot worse about random pull overs than other areas of California.

I was pulled over ~20 times in my coupe when I lived in HMB and drove to SJ and back a lot. I received 1 ticket which was for barking 2nd and 3rd leaving a red light, just had shitty tires and shifted quickly.

Now that I live in ventura county I hardly ever get pulled over, the only ticket I've had in the past few years was my wifes car received a no front plate ticket while her `08 GT was parked in front of her friends house. Talk about a bored cop...

--------------------
89 LX Notchback ex 4cyl, 14psi
02 Harley F150, 15psi

Posts: 8521 | From: Fairfield | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
1ST0KGT
¯
Member # 10606

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1ST0KGT  Ford pictures for 1ST0KGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I am only 19 and I have done my share of stupidity, got a reckless driving violation which is on my record for 10 years, two years probation, weekend work program, and CASH! Also got busted for speding, and fix it tickets and as a minor I got a no license violation lol.

The most dumb thing I got pulled over for was aftermarket headlights, HIDs on my sn95, told my officer half of san jose has HIDs, looked at me then cited me for loud exhaust. I just got mad got my ticket, crumpled it up and drove off to work!

--------------------
RIP Willie Guzman (5LTRSVT)
04/24/87-11/23/12

Posts: 1742 | From: San Jose (SOUTH BAY) | Registered: Jan 2011  |  :
1ST0KGT
¯
Member # 10606

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1ST0KGT  Ford pictures for 1ST0KGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I am only 19 and I have done my share of stupidity, got a reckless driving violation which is on my record for 10 years, two years probation, weekend work program, and CASH! Also got busted for speding, and fix it tickets and as a minor I got a no license violation lol.

The most dumb thing I got pulled over for was aftermarket headlights, HIDs on my sn95, told my officer half of san jose has HIDs, looked at me then cited me for loud exhaust. I just got mad got my ticket, crumpled it up and drove off to work!

--------------------
RIP Willie Guzman (5LTRSVT)
04/24/87-11/23/12

Posts: 1742 | From: San Jose (SOUTH BAY) | Registered: Jan 2011  |  :
NonOpSlow2V
¯
Member # 6111

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NonOpSlow2V  Ford pictures for NonOpSlow2V    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I was driving my Dads 2011 Z06 and I got stopped by CHP out in the tracy area near I5. Stopped m for "suspicion for drunk driving" bc i changed lanes w/p signalling.... at 1230 in the afternoon. I was wearing my niner gear and hat bc it was game day on a sunday. I believe he stopped me for that. he ended up letting me off. He spent 80% of the time looking at the car, and talkng about how he loves chevys. He was aight.

on the other hand, davis PD were dicks. I got pulled over in my 05 GT for no front plate, exhaust, tinted window, and blacked out tail lights. he ripped me a new asshole. and then he drove away, no ticket.

--------------------
1997 Autumn Orange GT vert
1996 Mystic Cobra
2005 95ci Harley Road King
2011 F150 Raptor

Posts: 2139 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thank god I've never been pulled over in the stang but when I was fifteen I had a go kart with a 7.5 horse power Briggs and straton engine and was riding earlier in the day. Police had set up a radar that snaps pics of people speeding. I was clocked going 55 in a 25 in my fabulous go kart. Well police weren't fond of me and my friends mooning the picture radar and 30 mins later two motorcycle cops and a patrol cop surround me and tell me "put your lil bastard hands on the wheel." I was scared shitless but its funny now I think back.

--------------------
03 Terminator

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com