Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Worst reason for getting pulled over.... (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Worst reason for getting pulled over....
SwEeT03Gt
¯
Member # 10283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SwEeT03Gt  Ford pictures for SwEeT03Gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i got pulled over for loud music, asked the cop if i could pop my truck n show him my subs, when i openned it all the was was a spare tire n amp ( not in use lol) than gave me a ticket for my radar detector calling it "obstruction of view"
wtf i've been pulled over by chp no problem with me having it

Posts: 4484 | From: -NicKlE n DiMe- | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
nitrous_bob
CAFords OG
Member # 77

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for nitrous_bob  Ford pictures for nitrous_bob    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
for doing 48 in a 50

i shit you not..... mi state trooper

when she walked up to me, she asked "whats the rush"

i said "well the speed limits 50"

she said "yeah ! and you were doing 48"

she wouldnt admit to being wrong to that, wouldnt show me the radar, told me my insurance was expired (it wasnt) , and that me and my passenger didnt have our seatbelts on (we did)

so she wrote me for doing 58 in a 45

stupid B!t$h

i had to plead guilty...cuz she kept putting it off...then i had to ship out for marine corps boot camp. and you cant have any pending tickets.

--------------------
5.0 OG since 1990

Posts: 1402 | From: st clair shores MI | Registered: Nov 2000  |  :
Venomized93
Founding Member
Member # 55

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Venomized93  Ford pictures for Venomized93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That' I flicked a ciggarette out my window and I don't even smoke. That was the most bullshit pullover in my life and I even told the officer and he wasn't having any of it and was interested more on my car and what ticket he could write up.

[ April 05, 2012, 08:29 PM: Message edited by: Venomized93 ]

--------------------
2018 Tesla Model 3 Performance

Posts: 2077 | From: San Francisco, California | Registered: Oct 2000  |  :
510cpskid
¯
Member # 8277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 510cpskid  Ford pictures for 510cpskid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
got blurped for doing a fly by in front of best buy at union landing from chp. walked away ticket less, however he did tell me to "tell stang up fam or whoever the fuck is over there, to stay the fuck off my hwy" lol

--------------------
old set up
92 coupe 100 wet nx 410's mickey t's
new set up
?

VENOMUS PONY 5.0
¯
Member # 7785

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for VENOMUS PONY 5.0  Ford pictures for VENOMUS PONY 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Was in the Lexus in Hayward I was pulling up to the stop sign I was with my girl and her brother two cops were parked on the opposite side and as soon as I passed him up both of them did a u turn and came after me I pulled over and asked why did you pull me over he says " I ask the questions" let me see your drivers license and everybody's id's same questionss every time probation parole etc etc runs everybody's names comes back and says "roll your window up" then he says "roll it down" (mind you they are 30% tinted) and all he says is to take my shit of my rear view mirror.

--------------------
If You Want More Inches - Stroke It!!!
Mystery stang in the works..

Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I've never been pulled over. If you drive like a respectable adult, cops will leave you alone. It's that easy.
Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
quote:
Originally posted by SydewayzStan:
I got 3 tickets in a half hour back in November of 2004. Exhibition of speed (got sideways at the green light). A few minutes later, got a reckless for swingin donuts cuz i was pissed about the first ticket, then right after that i got a ticket for loud music cuz i was slappin with the top down on my way home. All by different cops. That was a hell of a day

And you still have a license?
SMH
Reading comprehension would tell us that it happened in 2004......... I think he would have his DL back by now. [dance]

LXjames
¯
Member # 10791

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LXjames  Ford pictures for LXjames    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Robb:
I've never been pulled over. If you drive like a respectable adult, cops will leave you alone. It's that easy.

I hope your kidding? You must be out your mind to think that's how shit works. Haha man was that funny to see!!!

--------------------
On Point Motorsport prez.
King Lx

Posts: 4761 | From: Pittsburg CA | Registered: Mar 2011  |  :
Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by LXjames:
quote:

I hope your kidding? You must be out your mind to think that's how shit works. Haha man was that funny to see!!!
In general, its the truth.
Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
SwEeT03Gt
¯
Member # 10283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SwEeT03Gt  Ford pictures for SwEeT03Gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by VENOMUS PONY 5.0:
Was in the Lexus in Hayward I was pulling up to the stop sign I was with my girl and her brother two cops were parked on the opposite side and as soon as I passed him up both of them did a u turn and came after me I pulled over and asked why did you pull me over he says " I ask the questions" let me see your drivers license and everybody's id's same questionss every time probation parole etc etc runs everybody's names comes back and says "roll your window up" then he says "roll it down" (mind you they are 30% tinted) and all he says is to take my shit of my rear view mirror.

what was on your rearview mirror
Posts: 4484 | From: -NicKlE n DiMe- | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Slowback67:
quote:
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
quote:
Originally posted by SydewayzStan:
I got 3 tickets in a half hour back in November of 2004. Exhibition of speed (got sideways at the green light). A few minutes later, got a reckless for swingin donuts cuz i was pissed about the first ticket, then right after that i got a ticket for loud music cuz i was slappin with the top down on my way home. All by different cops. That was a hell of a day

And you still have a license?
SMH
Reading comprehension would tell us that it happened in 2004......... I think he would have his DL back by now. [dance]

Very true. I jumped the gun on that one damn.

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by LXjames:
quote:

In general, its the truth.
Really it is though. I haven't been pulled over in like forever. Lol.

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
arodeast408
¯
Member # 11335

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for arodeast408  Ford pictures for arodeast408    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The one that I could remember that was the funniest was when I got pulled over by 5 cops 4houses away from my house, when he pulled me over he asked were was I going and I said to my house showed him my drivers license n said look there's my house n I asked him y he pulled me over for he said I fit the description of someone there looking for n asked me if he could search my car said no cause no probable cause n he got mad but couldn't do anything but the funny part was only 1 cop came up to my car while the other 4 or 5 stayed there chopping it up but that was the one I could remember me not doing anything all the other ones I was guilty but for some reason I mostly always got away with warnings except for one time got a infraction instead of felony take that anyday

--------------------
99 Trans Am (GM INC)
1996 Mustang Gt (sold)

Posts: 340 | From: some where in the bay | Registered: Oct 2011  |  :
season'd 88
¯
Member # 169

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for season'd 88  Ford pictures for season'd 88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

I mean no dissrespect by this, but you are either lucky, young, or both.
Driving like a respectable adult does indeed go a LONG ways towards not being pulled over..i agree.
In addition to driving like a 'respectable adult' ive been gifted with a beautiful head of titaninum colored hair that ive often wondered weather or not played a role. [Wink] [patriot]

[ April 05, 2012, 10:38 PM: Message edited by: season'd 88 ]

Stangn5oh
¯
Member # 10875

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stangn5oh  Ford pictures for Stangn5oh  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i got pulled over for driving with my yellow parking lights on 'like everyone does'i did not get pulled over for my 4inch cowl hood, not for my 20% tint, and not for my loud exhaust.

he finally wrote the ticket it was for driving with parking lights, no proof of insurance, driving on a suspended "i did not know'
and he let me drive off.

four days later and almost 1000 in tickets paid i go to the chp station to get my ticket signed off, and the officer looks at me in disgust and tells me my morning route from before i get on the freeway to my work, i say how did you know? he tells me your car gets called in a minimum of 1-2 a week for reckless driving and i just denied it 'i was scared' [Big Grin]

--------------------
88 lx
17 Renegade turbo
18 Compass 4x4

Hit the gasser, go faster, all u heard was dual exhaust n flowmasters.

Posts: 1643 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Apr 2011  |  :
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I never got why people drive with just their parking lights on, 88FOX does too lol

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18528 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
Stangn5oh
¯
Member # 10875

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stangn5oh  Ford pictures for Stangn5oh  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
at this time i owned a 89 rs camaro. i was obeying all laws, because there is a cop in south dos palos that tries to catch me riding dirty. i get to a stop sign and i see the cop about thirty feet to the left, i proceed straight with caution he, gets behind me and im a block from my moms house, lights and sirens turn on but i proceed the speed limit 'at this current moment im thinking if i can make it to my moms house im good like its some kind of safety zone' i turn to enter the driveway and as soon as im in i straight up screech tire and turned 'dirt drive way' and cop just keeps drivin. no joke, true story.

[ April 05, 2012, 10:59 PM: Message edited by: Stangn5oh ]

--------------------
88 lx
17 Renegade turbo
18 Compass 4x4

Stangn5oh
¯
Member # 10875

quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
I never got why people drive with just their parking lights on, 88FOX does too lol

i usually dont, but for some reason that morning i did. [Confused]

--------------------
88 lx
17 Renegade turbo
18 Compass 4x4

Stangn5oh
¯
Member # 10875

at this time i just bought a 95 z28. i paid all dmv fees and smogged all i had to do is pick up up plates and stickers, it had no plates but i did have a temperory moving permit.

im driving north on highway 33,chp is driving opposite direction, he flips a bitch kinda recklessly 'im like oshit im getting pulled over' after 3 miles i get pulled over and he says 'did you know you have no plates' i said 'yea thats why i have a temp moving paper on the back window' he says 'oh i didnt see it well lemme see your dl and registration while i got you pulled over' i refused being that i was legit at the time and there was no reason for me getting pulled over. eventually i cooperated [Big Grin]
left with no ticket
i wouldnt try that shit in sj you gotta love lil towns

--------------------
88 lx
17 Renegade turbo
18 Compass 4x4

cemelevu
¯
Member # 10601

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cemelevu  Ford pictures for cemelevu    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Not true. Got stopped for not having my headlights on, on hwy 65. Wasnt speeding, wasnt swerving. In fact was actually driving less than the speed limit. Yes I know the sign says your suppose to, that day I just forgot. Chp didn't care. Still wrote me a ticket. I wasn't disrespectful when he came up to the car. Fact is, he had already made up his mind to write me a ticket. Cost me 30 for the ticket and 180 in fees and penalties.
89Rodknocker
CAFords OG
Member # 2951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89Rodknocker  Ford pictures for 89Rodknocker    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I got stopped for being black. No other reason to stop me. Oh yeah he said i was leaving a high drug area. [Big Grin]

--------------------
89 lx (stolen and stripped)
94 gt runner (sold)
89 lx Stock(sold)
86 gt T-trim (sold)
73 Camaro BBC
01 5.0 Explorer limited Borlas (sold)

87Fox916
¯
Member # 6399

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87Fox916  Ford pictures for 87Fox916    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I got pulled over doing donuts at the illegal drag races way back in my younger years. I got an exhibition of speed ticket but they did call me Donut King. [burnout]

--------------------
87 Mustang GT

Posts: 1652 | From: SACRAMENTO | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
SLOWSN95
¯
Member # 8269

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWSN95  Ford pictures for SLOWSN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Got pulled over in my old 89' hatch. Driving down the hill from castro valley to Hayward, I saw that CHP had a car pulled over. Went to the stoplight, waited 2 minutes for a green light, went thru 3 stop signs, and then BAM.. same cop comes flyin up right behind me. He kept harrassing me asking me "What I was hiding" and "why I was looking suspicious." Told me to step outta the car, I got searched, he then searched my car and only found a legal pocket knife, and then wrote me a ticket for "Music audible from 50+ feet). Fought it and got to keep my F'ing money. Officer Fitzgerald FTL [BS flag]
Posts: 2214 | From: 510/east bay | Registered: Mar 2008  |  :
wilber650
¯
Member # 10360

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for wilber650  Ford pictures for wilber650    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I got pulled over in my corolla -_- drivin normal then this other gansta car passes me 2 mins later cop right behind me talkin bout I was speedin playinn loud music nd Racing haha... I busted laughin nd he didn't like that one bit.. So car got searched for illegal parts.. He found a stock stereo which only had radio.. Nd. 1.6 l hahaha.. So let me off bt that it was funny..

--------------------
2014 mustang Gt
2004 f150 fx4
1998 Cobra sold
1994 Gt sold

a302juGRnot
¯
Member # 10163

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for a302juGRnot  Ford pictures for a302juGRnot    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

false! unless you drive a mini van all your life, cops will fuck with you depending on what kind of car you drive. FACT!

--------------------
H/C/I slammed and flushed NOTCHback

H/C/I 1995 mustang gt sold

Posts: 1646 | From: sacramento | Registered: Jul 2010  |  :
S550_Andres
¯
Member # 11083

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for S550_Andres  Ford pictures for S550_Andres    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I got pullies over twice in one day in my 88 coupe. But before I got pullied over i think a lady snitched on me cause i was doing donuts in front of her house but any how First I picked up my girl and 5 minutes after I get pulled over for her not wearing a seat belt and I got let go with a warning. A few hours later I was on my way home around 10 pm and I passed a cop. He followed me and I came to a light about to get on to 280. So I'm going up the ramp and the lights go on. He comes up to the window and says I pulled you over cause my exhaust were screaming but I got lucky and he let me go. That was a hell of a day for me

[ April 06, 2012, 03:44 PM: Message edited by: klean50stangz ]

--------------------
86 notch coyote swapped
89 convertible 302 hci
85 notch 347 hci

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com