Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » I need life advice.... (Page 5)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: I need life advice....
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i been living on my own since i was 21 yee [worship]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

JUNKYARD5.0
¯
Member # 10398

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JUNKYARD5.0  Ford pictures for JUNKYARD5.0  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by DIRTY SALLY:
i been living on my own since i was 21 yee [worship]

[worship]

--------------------
"My team doesn't make hits, we hit home runs"
86 Coupe-Storage
91 Coupe-Sold
91 Hatch-In Progress...
04 SVT-RIP

Posts: 1854 | From: WEST Menlo | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
a302juGRnot
¯
Member # 10163

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for a302juGRnot  Ford pictures for a302juGRnot    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
if i were you, id party and fuck as many girls as you can. after you get that out of your system, you should know a little more about what you want to do.

--------------------
H/C/I slammed and flushed NOTCHback

H/C/I 1995 mustang gt sold

Posts: 1646 | From: sacramento | Registered: Jul 2010  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by a302juGRnuat:
if i were you, id party and fuck as many girls as you can. after you get that out of your system, you should know a little more about what you want to do.

Where you gonna fuckem if mamas in the next room over?

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

JUNKYARD5.0
¯
Member # 10398

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JUNKYARD5.0  Ford pictures for JUNKYARD5.0  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra 93-4992:
quote:

LMAO! [worship] [worship]

--------------------
"My team doesn't make hits, we hit home runs"
86 Coupe-Storage
91 Coupe-Sold
91 Hatch-In Progress...
04 SVT-RIP

Posts: 1854 | From: WEST Menlo | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
VENOMUS PONY 5.0
¯
Member # 7785

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for VENOMUS PONY 5.0  Ford pictures for VENOMUS PONY 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The Big Brothers Big Sisters agencies listed below provide opportunities for you.

BBBS of the Bay Area
731 Market Street 6th Floor
San Francisco, CA 94103
info@bbbsba.org
(415) 503-4050

[ March 02, 2012, 02:08 AM: Message edited by: VENOMUS PONY 5.0 ]

--------------------
If You Want More Inches - Stroke It!!!
Mystery stang in the works..

a302juGRnot
¯
Member # 10163

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for a302juGRnot  Ford pictures for a302juGRnot    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

id tell them to shut the fuck up and throw a pillow over their head

--------------------
H/C/I slammed and flushed NOTCHback

H/C/I 1995 mustang gt sold

Posts: 1646 | From: sacramento | Registered: Jul 2010  |  :
ZincYellow 281
¯
Member # 9865

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ZincYellow 281  Ford pictures for ZincYellow 281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

id tell them to shut the fuck up and throw a pillow over their head
And have them hold the head board at the same time, then you my friend are set!

--------------------
2015 focus st2
2011 Gt 5.0
04 ZY fobra sold

RODRIGUEZ
¯
Member # 9104

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RODRIGUEZ  Ford pictures for RODRIGUEZ    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

Hahahahahaha!!!

Living with mommy and daddy = No pearl

Theres nothing like being single and having you're own place. The ability to ask a girl to go your spot is nice and results in more play...

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by RODRIGUEZ:
quote:
quote:

Hahahahahaha!!!

Living with mommy and daddy = No pearl

Theres nothing like being single and having you're own place. The ability to ask a girl to go your spot is nice and results in more play...

The whole motivation moving out of mommys house was this. And you might be getting ass at mommas house but trust me the quality gets better when its your own spot even if its some shitty apartment.
SSF_5.0_WARRIOR
¯
Member # 10170

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SSF_5.0_WARRIOR  Ford pictures for SSF_5.0_WARRIOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Go to school bro, take it from a fellow 20 year old who makes right between that poverty range these guys are speaking of. I have a stable job that gives me benefits and all that, I am grateful for my opportunity to make my $$. I have to pay bills/rent to help my moms out because she has taken care of me and 3 siblings since day one. I go to college at night after my job (40+hrs) a week and I love to learn but fucken hate homework. School ain't easy but as you probably would agree nothings impossible. Yea I have dropped classes, taken semesters off when the pressure gets hot but no matter what I'm right back at it the next semester cuz I KNOW it's the difference between having good options in the future and being forced to work at some shit job in order to survive. I have two cars, 1998 Silverado and of coarse a 89 5.0 [Smile] which I'm sure are cars you would also enjoy. Never bought a new car because I seen what it puts people through. My cuzin works at Dixon Ford Dealership and can hook me up on the new 5.0 for a good price but even then I'm wise enough to know not to even consider that yet. I Mod my fox slowly to keep my wallet in check and I still get that building a project feeling a lot of us on here love. Buying a new vehicle will simply limit your economic freedom man. Save and buy your cars cash until you get that REAL money. I'm sure your not asking nor wanna hear advise but I will give you my .02 anyways. Think about the things these older folks are saying. Dudes are old LOL they've already experienced the paths we have yet to travel. [Big Grin] [patriot]

By the way Skyline College has a good automotive program if you really wanna look into that. I also felt that was my calling a while back then realized it's just something I love to do. Working on cars is frustrating at times and hard on the body. But the staff there is good plus you can get Financial Aid maybe if you work the system lol. Just FYI. [burnout]

Posts: 952 | From: South San Francisco | Registered: Jul 2010  |  :
RODRIGUEZ
¯
Member # 9104

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RODRIGUEZ  Ford pictures for RODRIGUEZ    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SSF_5.0_WARRIOR:
Go to school bro, take it from a fellow 20 year old who makes right between that poverty range these guys are speaking of. I have a stable job that gives me benefits and all that, I am grateful for my opportunity to make my $$. I have to pay bills/rent to help my moms out because she has taken care of me and 3 siblings since day one. I go to college at night after my job (40+hrs) a week and I love to learn but fucken hate homework. School ain't easy but as you probably would agree nothings impossible. Yea I have dropped classes, taken semesters off when the pressure gets hot but no matter what I'm right back at it the next semester cuz I KNOW it's the difference between having good options in the future and being forced to work at some shit job in order to survive. I have two cars, 1998 Silverado and of coarse a 89 5.0 [Smile] which I'm sure are cars you would also enjoy. Never bought a new car because I seen what it puts people through. My cuzin works at Dixon Ford Dealership and can hook me up on the new 5.0 for a good price but even then I'm wise enough to know not to even consider that yet. I Mod my fox slowly to keep my wallet in check and I still get that building a project feeling a lot of us on here love. Buying a new vehicle will simply limit your economic freedom man. Save and buy your cars cash until you get that REAL money. I'm sure your not asking nor wanna hear advise but I will give you my .02 anyways. Think about the things these older folks are saying. Dudes are old LOL they've already experienced the paths we have yet to travel. [Big Grin] [patriot]

By the way Skyline College has a good automotive program if you really wanna look into that. I also felt that was my calling a while back then realized it's just something I love to do. Working on cars is frustrating at times and hard on the body. But the staff there is good plus you can get Financial Aid maybe if you work the system lol. Just FYI. [burnout]

You sir, think and act exactly the way a growing young mature adult should.

Work hard, go to school, and know you're limits.

SSF_5.0_WARRIOR
¯
Member # 10170

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SSF_5.0_WARRIOR  Ford pictures for SSF_5.0_WARRIOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thanks man [patriot] By the way there's always a way to get lucky at mommas house. [Razz] [Big Grin] Nothing wrong with living with the fam since we have the rest of our lives to be on our own.
Posts: 952 | From: South San Francisco | Registered: Jul 2010  |  :
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Y'all take shit to serious dooooo el jimador FTMFW!!!!

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18533 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com