Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |

This topic has been moved to Street Racing.

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » New member BLOWN SS (Page 9)

Page: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10   
Author Topic: New member BLOWN SS
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by DIRTY SALLY:
street actions [Confused] is that a new type of shoe or something? [Confused]

Thats foot action lmfao

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18531 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
SAV650HAB
¯
Member # 10324

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAV650HAB  Ford pictures for SAV650HAB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by SAMACH1:
LOL

LOL at you!

--------------------
SAVAGE HABITS 'CAR CLUB' VP 650/510/707/209
NOR-CAL KINGZ....... YAH 2 CHAINZ!!!!!!
"WE OUT HERE" 7th ST....STEP IT UP A NOTCH
88 coupe FTW!

Posts: 5091 | From: SHOREVIEW E.S SAN MATEO | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
93coupessp
¯
Member # 8418

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93coupessp  Ford pictures for 93coupessp    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
not talking shit but judging from that last vid that maro prolly runs 12.90 at best. and im assuming thats the car you wrecked? not the one you are bragging about now

--------------------
89 gt project
09 f250 diesel 605hp
14 cts-v
13 harley fxdb 103ci

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
does "building" a car mean pay someone? or have someone help?

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You know what since you wanna race on the track hit me up with a date i'll bring out my 100% stock '89 honda civic just to make you happy N give you the big W

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

BLOWN SS
¯
Member # 11084

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BLOWN SS  Ford pictures for BLOWN SS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 93sspCOUPE:
not talking shit but judging from that last vid that maro prolly runs 12.90 at best. and im assuming thats the car you wrecked? not the one you are bragging about now

that civic hatch is from out of order and runs high 11s.. missed a shift first race and my exhaust sounds like ass because the drivers side c clamp on my y pipe came off a few races before

--------------------
2000 Camaro SS - Blown w/ supporting mods..

STREET ACTIONS CC

SAMACH1
¯
Member # 7042

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAMACH1  Ford pictures for SAMACH1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Haters gon' hate..... Too much energy wasted keep tryna reply ..

--------------------
- STREET ACTIONS CC -
Advanced Auto Built
Bob Kurgan Tuned

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
You know what since you wanna race on the track hit me up with a date i'll bring out my 100% stock '89 honda civic just to make you happy N give you the big W

My electric scooter runs 1;26:67 all day who want it

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

BLOWN SS
¯
Member # 11084

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BLOWN SS  Ford pictures for BLOWN SS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Haters gon' hate..... Too much energy wasted keep tryna reply ..

lol im with you not even worth it these guys are kids..

--------------------

STREET ACTIONS CC

93coupessp
¯
Member # 8418

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93coupessp  Ford pictures for 93coupessp    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by BLOWN SS:
quote:

that civic hatch is from out of order and runs high 11s.. missed a shift first race and my exhaust sounds like ass because the drivers side c clamp on my y pipe came off a few races before
i know alot of pro import guys that are old strretracers from back in the day and i can tell you a turbod hatch that runs 11's at the track is waaaayyyy slower from a stop on the street. my boy ryan had a hatch that ran 11.90s at the track and couldnt beat a stock 03 cobra on the street from a dig when they first came out. whats the specs on the blown ss? my boy tim has a procharged ss its just a 383 stroker afr heads d1 15 psi 9"rear longtubes etc he has hella shit and his car put down 656 hes ran a best of 10.30 on dr's at sears point

--------------------
89 gt project
09 f250 diesel 605hp
14 cts-v
13 harley fxdb 103ci

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

quote:
quote:
quote:

i know alot of pro import guys that are old strretracers from back in the day and i can tell you a turbod hatch that runs 11's at the track is waaaayyyy slower from a stop on the street. my boy ryan had a hatch that ran 11.90s at the track and couldnt beat a stock 03 cobra on the street from a dig when they first came out. whats the specs on the blown ss? my boy tim has a procharged ss its just a 383 stroker afr heads d1 15 psi 9"rear longtubes etc he has hella shit and his car put down 656 hes ran a best of 10.30 on dr's at sears point
BLOWN ss I thought u had the 10 flats covered?

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

BLOWN SS
¯
Member # 11084

quote:
quote:
quote:

sounds like ricer math to me... i could care less comparing stupid shit like that like i said i know how fast my old car and what times it runs i know who i raced and the times they run but if you want to think my car runs 12.9s thats on your im reallly not trippin lol like i said you guys are kids im not gonna ricer math it up and compare street races to street races

[ July 14, 2011, 03:46 PM: Message edited by: BLOWN SS ]

--------------------

STREET ACTIONS CC

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by SIC70STANG:
does "building" a car mean pay someone? or have someone help?

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
BULLITTMAN
¯
Member # 8468

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BULLITTMAN  Ford pictures for BULLITTMAN    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Daaaamn this is the biggest welcome new member post I have ever seen...LMAO...

Welcome to CA Fords where the haters gonna hate and the shit talking continues...hahahaha

I hope the races happen and are posted on video...

--------------------
R.I.P Little Bro Willie Guzman (5LTRSVT) 4/24/87 - 11/23/12
01 Bullitt #3102 Stroked and blown
Built and tuned by Shaun at AED
14 Fiesta ST

BLOWN SS
¯
Member # 11084

quote:
Originally posted by BULLITTMAN:
Daaaamn this is the biggest welcome new member post I have ever seen...LMAO...

Welcome to CA Fords where the haters gonna hate and the shit talking continues...hahahaha

I hope the races happen and are posted on video...

haha thanks bro and they will be ill make sure of it

done replying to this thread lol shits getting retarded send me a pm if you want to set something up

--------------------

STREET ACTIONS CC

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
blown ss your pm box is full

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

93coupessp
¯
Member # 8418

[/qb][/QUOTE]sounds like ricer math to me... i could care less comparing stupid shit like that like i said i know how fast my old car and what times it runs i know who i raced and the times they run but if you want to think my car runs 12.9s thats on your im reallly not trippin lol like i said you guys are kids im not gonna ricer math it up and compare street races to street races [/QB][/QUOTE]

well whats ur car run then? and im not a kid homie dont come on here trying to disrespect me when i aint even talking shit im stated shit i know and what ive seen from experience. you wanna come on here and run your mouth to the people on here like they should be scared of a blown ss like that shits something new. if the street could even handle the power my car makes id shut ur mouth for everybody on this site and u wouldnt make another post on this board again

--------------------
89 gt project
09 f250 diesel 605hp
14 cts-v
13 harley fxdb 103ci

BLOWN SS
¯
Member # 11084

quote:

sounds like ricer math to me... i could care less comparing stupid shit like that like i said i know how fast my old car and what times it runs i know who i raced and the times they run but if you want to think my car runs 12.9s thats on your im reallly not trippin lol like i said you guys are kids im not gonna ricer math it up and compare street races to street races [/QB][/QUOTE]

well whats ur car run then? and im not a kid homie dont come on here trying to disrespect me when i aint even talking shit im stated shit i know and what ive seen from experience. you wanna come on here and run your mouth to the people on here like they should be scared of a blown ss like that shits something new. if the street could even handle the power my car makes id shut ur mouth for everybody on this site and u wouldnt make another post on this board again [/QB][/QUOTE]

didnt come on here to run my mouth but all the guys on here started talkin shit about my car so i put up.. simple and nobody needs to be scared of my car theres cars that are faster than it and there are cars that are slower than it [Wink]

and no my pm box is not full it has 3 pms in it 2 from a friend to set up a meet and 1 from a member who joined in '02 welcoming me to the forum and telling me that certain people on here run their mouths a lot and not to worry about it

like i said send me a pm im off this

edit: and if you car still makes 690 wheel like it says in your profile then we'll both have a hard time hooking up on the street but it would be a good race

[ July 14, 2011, 04:04 PM: Message edited by: BLOWN SS ]

--------------------

STREET ACTIONS CC

Blk93Pony
¯
Member # 10798

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blk93Pony  Ford pictures for Blk93Pony    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

sounds like ricer math to me... i could care less comparing stupid shit like that like i said i know how fast my old car and what times it runs i know who i raced and the times they run but if you want to think my car runs 12.9s thats on your im reallly not trippin lol like i said you guys are kids im not gonna ricer math it up and compare street races to street races [/QB][/QUOTE]

well whats ur car run then? and im not a kid homie dont come on here trying to disrespect me when i aint even talking shit im stated shit i know and what ive seen from experience. you wanna come on here and run your mouth to the people on here like they should be scared of a blown ss like that shits something new. if the street could even handle the power my car makes id shut ur mouth for everybody on this site and u wouldnt make another post on this board again [/QB][/QUOTE]
Fight!!!

--------------------
Black 93 Mustang GT - currently down
Pearl Black 06 Chrysler 300C SRT-8 - stock for now

93coupessp
¯
Member # 8418

edit: and if you car still makes 690 wheel like it says in your profile then we'll both have a hard time hooking up on the street but it would be a good race [/QB][/QUOTE]

yea thats without the 200 shot and the car only weighs 2700 without driver. im a track guy i have a class a no more streetracing for me. my kids gotta eat i cant lose work over a race. i dont represent any of these clubs/teams on here. but i like instigating shit lol welcome to cafords haha

--------------------
89 gt project
09 f250 diesel 605hp
14 cts-v
13 harley fxdb 103ci

BLOWN SS
¯
Member # 11084

quote:
edit: and if you car still makes 690 wheel like it says in your profile then we'll both have a hard time hooking up on the street but it would be a good race

yea thats without the 200 shot and the car only weighs 2700 without driver. im a track guy i have a class a no more streetracing for me. my kids gotta eat i cant lose work over a race. i dont represent any of these clubs/teams on here. but i like instigating shit lol welcome to cafords haha [/QB][/QUOTE]

lol all good bro my pops in the same way with his class A and thanks

--------------------

STREET ACTIONS CC

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

frist to say ibtl [Wink]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

SAV650HAB
¯
Member # 10324

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAV650HAB  Ford pictures for SAV650HAB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
LOL Brandon, I guess we ain't cool cus we don't let V6 5th gen camaros in our club or 5.0s that get walked by volvos... Jus sayin....

lets all remember this was all brought up cause of this ^^^^^^^STATEMENT^^^^^^^^^now whos the shit talkers" seems like you guys got your panties all in a bunch when we hit the streets hard and started postin up our legit video's! sorry you guys canT roll like us but we're doin big thangs and keepin shit lit. 'WHO'S THE HATERS?????????? [Cool]

--------------------
SAVAGE HABITS 'CAR CLUB' VP 650/510/707/209
NOR-CAL KINGZ....... YAH 2 CHAINZ!!!!!!
"WE OUT HERE" 7th ST....STEP IT UP A NOTCH
88 coupe FTW!

Posts: 5091 | From: SHOREVIEW E.S SAN MATEO | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
BruhBrahBrad
¯
Member # 9497

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BruhBrahBrad  Ford pictures for BruhBrahBrad  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
make sure this goes down on a friday, I want to be there...
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Point is this is a FORD site if you wanna come thru posting nothing but chevy piks bragging about how you can beat half the site("tipickle" catfish owner) then please go back to your lsgay website [patriot]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

Page: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com