Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |

This topic has been moved to Street Racing.

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » New member BLOWN SS (Page 7)

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10   
Author Topic: New member BLOWN SS
LSFairmont
¯
Member # 6001

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LSFairmont  Ford pictures for LSFairmont    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 2TONE:
Weekend for me and my boyz

I'm there 12.9 FTMFW [burnout]

[ July 14, 2011, 01:55 PM: Message edited by: slow96cobra ]

Posts: 3652 | From: the land of the lost | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
SAV650HAB
¯
Member # 10324

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAV650HAB  Ford pictures for SAV650HAB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by slow96cobra:
quote:
Weekend for me and my boyz

I'm there 12.9 FTMFW [burnout]
they dug a big hole to get out of [dance]

--------------------
SAVAGE HABITS 'CAR CLUB' VP 650/510/707/209
NOR-CAL KINGZ....... YAH 2 CHAINZ!!!!!!
"WE OUT HERE" 7th ST....STEP IT UP A NOTCH
88 coupe FTW!

Posts: 5091 | From: SHOREVIEW E.S SAN MATEO | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Test n tune= unlimited runs

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
LSFairmont
¯
Member # 6001

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LSFairmont  Ford pictures for LSFairmont    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Test n tune= unlimited runs

i actually wanted to go this Saturday
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Just talked to the guy who bought my white cobra clone he said I can borrow it for a few runs,just let me know

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
hilltim54
¯
Member # 10655

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hilltim54  Ford pictures for hilltim54    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by SAV650HAB:
quote:
Originally posted by hilltim54:
shot,, lemme know.. ill come be a spectator!! [Big Grin]

street actions........ needs you LOL [Big Grin]
Forreal,, what track yall going to?? Sac? infinion??

--------------------
Just bcuz you lived a long life dont mean it cant come to a short end old ass nigga.

Thugnificent

LSFairmont
¯
Member # 6001

let's go
SAV650HAB
¯
Member # 10324

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAV650HAB  Ford pictures for SAV650HAB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
quote:

as of right now looks like sac but who knows when, i want my street run first so lets see if that happens! [Wink]

--------------------
88 coupe FTW!

hilltim54
¯
Member # 10655

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hilltim54  Ford pictures for hilltim54    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

as of right now looks like sac but who knows when, i want my street run first so lets see if that happens! [Wink]
im not fuckn with yall on the street... but this sat at sac??

--------------------
Just bcuz you lived a long life dont mean it cant come to a short end old ass nigga.

Thugnificent

trickflow211
¯
Member # 8503

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for trickflow211  Ford pictures for trickflow211    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm tryna come waTch also leme no where n when

--------------------
1990 Cobra Clone 421 Tq 420 Hp

Need General Contractor Services? 925-338-5422 serving East Bay Area over 20yrs

Posts: 2449 | From: Pittsburg/Sacramento | Registered: Jul 2008  |  :
BruhBrahBrad
¯
Member # 9497

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BruhBrahBrad  Ford pictures for BruhBrahBrad  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
im down to watch.
hilltim54
¯
Member # 10655

Hell I might run,, Just gimme 3 and half car lengths!! [patriot] [burnout]

--------------------

Thugnificent

BLOWN SS
¯
Member # 11084

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BLOWN SS  Ford pictures for BLOWN SS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
IS THIS A CALL OUT? Cuz we'll be more then happy to saw his new little SS off just like we did to his orange one no problem [Wink] when ever you guys need a wake up call SAVAGE HABITS is here to pop those bubbles [Cool] Funny how you talk about 2 youngsters and there cars when you still live at home with Mommy and Daddy, if you want me and you can go for some cash your mach vs my 50, I don't wanna here anything about a track no excuses either your down or not! or stay on the side lines like you've been and be a spectator" that's where you belong [Wink]

lmao saw'd ME off?? you mean your heads cam full suspension silver ss that i beat the first race by a half a car then he got me second race by a bumper WHILE i was pulling still on that short ass track at clawiter? haha let that track go long enough and i would have beat him both times that track is so short i cant even get past 3rd gear... but thats fun if you wanna grab your whole car club bring em out! we've NEVER been scared of a little fun we've been waiting for somethin like this for a while... after i finish breaking some new things in and swapping the studs in my rear end you can run me til your shit turns pink and get sawed off everytime! that blue saleen is ready too and so is samach1! you guys JUST started coming out to runs around here we'vre been around for YEARS and never heard about you guys til 6 months ago! ask anybody about street actions n they know us! google us! ahaha who is savage habits? like i said if you want some action we've been around loonngg before you guys popped up.. if you need to find me ask the kid in YOUR club with the 2010 v6 camaro who smashes around like it has 700hp LOL!
93coupessp
¯
Member # 8418

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93coupessp  Ford pictures for 93coupessp    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
qb][/QUOTE]And STREET ACTIONS don't give a fuck... See us at the track runnin, where the fastest car ain't 13s... Everything looks fast on the STREET funny how people are racers but have no Timeslips.... Hahahahahahahahaha, I rest my case! Will be back at the track soon, come watch me run 13.9s [/QB][/QUOTE]

you should change your name to Track actions then.

--------------------
89 gt project
09 f250 diesel 605hp
14 cts-v
13 harley fxdb 103ci

BLOWN SS
¯
Member # 11084

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BLOWN SS  Ford pictures for BLOWN SS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by MikeD.:
Welcome to the boards. As with most forums, theres only a hand full of people on here with anything fast enough to brag about. Im sure your one of them. If its fast its fast, whether it be an Acura or Camaro. Nice car's brotha, remember not to take ANYTHING serious on here unless there member # is 4500 and below, oh an me of course. Can't wait to see that Fbody blowin' doors on everything at the track!
[burnout] [burnout]

haha thanks bro and yeah its all love to the guys on here chill like you i just came on to talk cars and see where a few new meets are but its the other guys that always have a big mouth and no car to run

--------------------
2000 Camaro SS - Blown w/ supporting mods..

STREET ACTIONS CC

93 hatch
¯
Member # 8100

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93 hatch  Ford pictures for 93 hatch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
7-30 11 ford v chevy . Bring that slowmarow ss out to the track

[ July 14, 2011, 02:48 PM: Message edited by: 87 hatch ]

--------------------
Dart shp 364 AFR 195.off the shelf cam TKO 600 twin disc RST 11.36 @ 120 N/A

Posts: 502 | From: sants rosa | Registered: Dec 2007  |  :
SAV SVT
¯
Member # 7848

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAV SVT  Ford pictures for SAV SVT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
LMAO at STREET Spectators!! Last time I seen your crew yall pulled up at 7th in two cars, about 6 deep in each! Lookin like some real circus shit. 12 deep in a bucket and SS, that woulndt race. Stright up CLOWNS only thing missing was the face paint!! Yall stood at the start line and SPECTATED, like you always do. Track this Track that GTFO with that [BS flag] We run on the street cuz our cars would be thrown out after one good run. No point in wasting all that time, when we got a track right off 880. Ill run blownss, and that blue mach, lets set sothing up? Comming on here thinking you the fastest thing to hit the board. Time to pop that bubble. And to keep it real we already one up on yall our SS smashed and that crashed pile. You have never beat any of our cars. This a call out for the Street yall down? [burnout]

--------------------
-SAVAGE HABITS-
SVT COBRA VERT

SAMACH1
¯
Member # 7042

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAMACH1  Ford pictures for SAMACH1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
STREET ACTIONS has been racing on the streets since the 80s... Just ask RACIRX- LEE, back when he was with his club they race on huntwood...

--------------------
- STREET ACTIONS CC -
Advanced Auto Built
Bob Kurgan Tuned

SAV650HAB
¯
Member # 10324

quote:
Originally posted by BLOWN SS:
quote:
IS THIS A CALL OUT? Cuz we'll be more then happy to saw his new little SS off just like we did to his orange one no problem [Wink] when ever you guys need a wake up call SAVAGE HABITS is here to pop those bubbles [Cool] Funny how you talk about 2 youngsters and there cars when you still live at home with Mommy and Daddy, if you want me and you can go for some cash your mach vs my 50, I don't wanna here anything about a track no excuses either your down or not! or stay on the side lines like you've been and be a spectator" that's where you belong [Wink]

lmao saw'd ME off?? you mean your heads cam full suspension silver ss that i beat the first race by a half a car then he got me second race by a bumper WHILE i was pulling still on that short ass track at clawiter? haha let that track go long enough and i would have beat him both times that track is so short i cant even get past 3rd gear... but thats fun if you wanna grab your whole car club bring em out! we've NEVER been scared of a little fun we've been waiting for somethin like this for a while... after i finish breaking some new things in and swapping the studs in my rear end you can run me til your shit turns pink and get sawed off everytime! that blue saleen is ready too and so is samach1! you guys JUST started coming out to runs around here we'vre been around for YEARS and never heard about you guys til 6 months ago! ask anybody about street actions n they know us! google us! ahaha who is savage habits? like i said if you want some action we've been around loonngg before you guys popped up.. if you need to find me ask the kid in YOUR club with the 2010 v6 camaro who smashes around like it has 700hp LOL!
your a pretty funny cat, get the fuck out of here your new to the game buddy boy ask the stunnaz about us we've been around longer then you think [Wink] you guys are the laughing matters when it comes to this, you never stood a chance against our cammed ss and wont stand a chance now let us know when you want that rematch he's ready to saw you off again. [dance]

--------------------
88 coupe FTW!

SAMACH1
¯
Member # 7042

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAMACH1  Ford pictures for SAMACH1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Were gonna do track and street...let the cars talk

--------------------
- STREET ACTIONS CC -
Advanced Auto Built
Bob Kurgan Tuned

SAV650HAB
¯
Member # 10324

quote:
Originally posted by 93sspCOUPE:
qb]

And STREET ACTIONS don't give a fuck... See us at the track runnin, where the fastest car ain't 13s... Everything looks fast on the STREET funny how people are racers but have no Timeslips.... Hahahahahahahahaha, I rest my case! Will be back at the track soon, come watch me run 13.9s [/QUOTE]

you should change your name to Track actions then. [/QB][/QUOTE]
Thank You these guys are a joke!

--------------------
88 coupe FTW!

SAV SVT
¯
Member # 7848

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAV SVT  Ford pictures for SAV SVT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by SAMACH1:
STREET ACTIONS has been racing on the streets since the 80s... Just ask RACIRX- LEE, back when he was with his club they race on huntwood...

That was the 80's Im sure they did get down. But what about the 2000's sound like you all have turned into track QUEENS. The past is the past its 2011 and we callin yall out to the street!

--------------------
-SAVAGE HABITS-
SVT COBRA VERT

BLOWN SS
¯
Member # 11084

and ill run you on the street OR at the track idgaf look on youtube i have wayyy more videos than savage habits combined running my car on the street! im not gonna go back nd forth over the fuckin internet about this bullshit IM DOWN TO RUN ON THE STREET..... take that as a shoutout to you nd your boys who you say have been around for years (sike) we've been around much longer than you have ask any car club in the bay about us! street actions has been around since the early 80's we have og's in our club with faster cars than yours!.... like i said bring your WHOLE club im not scared to race ANY OF THEM on the STREET....

[ July 14, 2011, 02:48 PM: Message edited by: BLOWN SS ]

--------------------
2000 Camaro SS - Blown w/ supporting mods..

STREET ACTIONS CC

hilltim54
¯
Member # 10655

I need a time and a place fellas!! [patriot]

[ July 14, 2011, 02:49 PM: Message edited by: hilltim54 ]

--------------------

Thugnificent

SAMACH1
¯
Member # 7042

Let's see a Timeslips LOL all of us will get Kicked out my ass...my cousin runs low 11s in his very at sac no cage....having a fast car with no slips is like having a bad bitch youve never fucked...

--------------------
- STREET ACTIONS CC -
Advanced Auto Built
Bob Kurgan Tuned

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com