Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |

This topic has been moved to Street Racing.

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » New member BLOWN SS (Page 5)

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10   
Author Topic: New member BLOWN SS
hilltim54
¯
Member # 10655

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hilltim54  Ford pictures for hilltim54    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by BLOWN SS:
quote:
Originally posted by hilltim54:
quote:
Geez buddy calm down! lol.. But what the hell wud u swap an ls1 for?? If u dnt mind me askin that is... Dnt mind me talkin shit lol... I havent been to sleep in almost 24 hours lol..

And i thought you said they didnt come from the factory with the ls1... wwhen u said the word fact.. had me trippin lol
A motor with a few more cubes that can handle a lot more power than the little ls1's can
NICE BRO!! [burnout] [patriot]

--------------------
Just bcuz you lived a long life dont mean it cant come to a short end old ass nigga.

Thugnificent

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
quote:
 -

BEAUTIFUL [patriot]

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
SAMACH1
¯
Member # 7042

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAMACH1  Ford pictures for SAMACH1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Funny thing is the crashed maro is worth more than a lot of the buckets on this site.... Throw it in the gutta, then buy another..

--------------------
- STREET ACTIONS CC -
Advanced Auto Built
Bob Kurgan Tuned

SAMACH1
¯
Member # 7042

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAMACH1  Ford pictures for SAMACH1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
LOL Brandon, I guess we ain't cool cus we don't let V6 5th gen camaros in our club or 5.0s that get walked by volvos... Jus sayin....

--------------------
- STREET ACTIONS CC -
Advanced Auto Built
Bob Kurgan Tuned

highway21
¯
Member # 10516

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for highway21  Ford pictures for highway21    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by SAMACH1:
Funny thing is the crashed maro is worth more than a lot of the buckets on this site.... Throw it in the gutta, then buy another..

Not more then these notches for sale.. good god they are really asking for 6-8000 for a car that doesn't even blue book over 2 grand.

[ July 14, 2011, 10:46 AM: Message edited by: highway21 ]

--------------------
WS6 - Built/Driven/Tuned by HSS

notch - 408 project

JBeezy53
CAFords OG
Member # 3960

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JBeezy53  Ford pictures for JBeezy53    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Damn this thread grew from when I seen it first pop up yesterday.

@ highway21.... blue book is only an accurate gauge for newer cars. 5.0s have always sold for higher than what KBB says. At the same time the market dictates what they sell for. People can ask whatever they want but what they sell for is what matters.

--------------------
89 Gt
98 Cobra
88 Notch
05 GSXR 750 Blk/Yel

Posts: 1782 | From: Sacramento, Ca | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
SAV650HAB
¯
Member # 10324

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAV650HAB  Ford pictures for SAV650HAB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
IS THIS A CALL OUT? Cuz we'll be more then happy to saw his new little SS off just like we did to his orange one no problem [Wink] when ever you guys need a wake up call SAVAGE HABITS is here to pop those bubbles [Cool] Funny how you talk about 2 youngsters and there cars when you still live at home with Mommy and Daddy, if you want me and you can go for some cash your mach vs my 50, I don't wanna here anything about a track no excuses either your down or not! or stay on the side lines like you've been and be a spectator" that's where you belong [Wink]

--------------------
SAVAGE HABITS 'CAR CLUB' VP 650/510/707/209
NOR-CAL KINGZ....... YAH 2 CHAINZ!!!!!!
"WE OUT HERE" 7th ST....STEP IT UP A NOTCH
88 coupe FTW!

Posts: 5091 | From: SHOREVIEW E.S SAN MATEO | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
hilltim54
¯
Member # 10655

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hilltim54  Ford pictures for hilltim54    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by SAV650HAB:
IS THIS A CALL OUT? Cuz we'll be more then happy to saw his new little SS off just like we did to his orange one no problem [Wink] when ever you guys need a wake up call SAVAGE HABITS is here to pop those bubbles [Cool] Funny how you talk about 2 youngsters and there cars when you still live at home with Mommy and Daddy, if you want me and you can go for some cash your mach vs my 50, I don't wanna here anything about a track no excuses either your down or not! or stay on the side lines like you've been and be a spectator" that's where you belong [Wink]

OUCH!

--------------------
Just bcuz you lived a long life dont mean it cant come to a short end old ass nigga.

Thugnificent

MikeD.
¯
Member # 8060

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MikeD.  Ford pictures for MikeD.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome to the boards. As with most forums, theres only a hand full of people on here with anything fast enough to brag about. Im sure your one of them. If its fast its fast, whether it be an Acura or Camaro. Nice car's brotha, remember not to take ANYTHING serious on here unless there member # is 4500 and below, oh an me of course. Can't wait to see that Fbody blowin' doors on everything at the track!
[burnout] [burnout]

--------------------
1999 FRC Vette
12.77 @ 110

Posts: 2854 | From: Vacaville Ca, 707 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

ya dig

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
SAMACH1
¯
Member # 7042

Ford Icon 4 posted      Profile for SAMACH1  Ford pictures for SAMACH1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
LOL lemme guess... You only street race?!? I MIGHT make an appearance for some PRs in the future, if I feel like it, but I ain't worried about the streets right now... Ill let the time slips do the talking... See me at the track, if you ain't worried about the time slips disappointing yeah... I ain't got shit to prove

--------------------
- STREET ACTIONS CC -
Advanced Auto Built
Bob Kurgan Tuned

SAMACH1
¯
Member # 7042

Matter of fact, I'll let you pick the day/track and I'll meet you there.... Unless your scared of seein what your car really runs..

--------------------
- STREET ACTIONS CC -
Advanced Auto Built
Bob Kurgan Tuned

SSF 50
¯
Member # 7219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SSF 50  Ford pictures for SSF 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Damn I love ca fords, so entretaning!! lol... wats up Brandon, cant wait 2 c the ss @ the runs

--------------------
Never Ending List of 50z!!

"BAY AREA STUNNAZ"
Dude that 5.0 is not a 5.0 no way bro. It has to have a diff motor.

SAMACH1
¯
Member # 7042

Or you could come SPECTATE at the track an watch me run, up to you lol. [Big Grin]

--------------------
- STREET ACTIONS CC -
Advanced Auto Built
Bob Kurgan Tuned

hilltim54
¯
Member # 10655

quote:
Originally posted by SSF 50:
Damn I love ca fords, so entretaning!! lol... wats up Brandon, cant wait 2 c the ss @ the runs

+1! Very interesting

--------------------

Thugnificent

SAV650HAB
¯
Member # 10324

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAV650HAB  Ford pictures for SAV650HAB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
LOL lemme guess... You only street race?!? I MIGHT make an appearance for some PRs in the future, if I feel like it, but I ain't worried about the streets right now... Ill let the time slips do the talking... See me at the track, if you ain't worried about the time slips disappointing yeah... I ain't got shit to prove

disappointed [Confused] how your car ran a 13.9 turd! ill need to change back to some stock parts to get in those numbers. Dont need a track for your turd to hook if you cant hook it on the street your a joke like your post [Cool] :

--------------------
88 coupe FTW!

SAMACH1
¯
Member # 7042

LOL, so you scared of a 13.9 car at the track???? Guess so...

--------------------
- STREET ACTIONS CC -
Advanced Auto Built
Bob Kurgan Tuned

SAMACH1
¯
Member # 7042

Put up or shut up.... I'll get back to spectating and you get back to racing volvos... [Wink]

--------------------
- STREET ACTIONS CC -
Advanced Auto Built
Bob Kurgan Tuned

SAV650HAB
¯
Member # 10324

quote:
LOL, so you scared of a 13.9 car at the track???? Guess so...

no im telling you quit the [BS flag] excuse about the track, like i called ,and bring your scared ass to the line on 7th. Why you scared of the street? if you want i'll spray VHT all up and down the rode and all over your tires for you, hell you might hook so good they might call you guys STREET TRACTIONS......hella clean

--------------------
88 coupe FTW!

*1 HoT Ls1*
¯
Member # 8703

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *1 HoT Ls1*  Ford pictures for *1 HoT Ls1*  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
Quick question who wins in this scenario?

Camaro(catfish)- 400 hp
Mustang(fox)- 400 hp

thats too bad.. my 400+whp camaro beat a 331 hci notch

btw nobody copmares dyno numbers anymore thats ricer math.. run what you brung and hope its enough

thanks for all the legit welcomes though im not gonna talk shit about fords because i do like some of them and if i do talk shit about fords im just fucking with you

Welcome to the site bro.. Nice rides and all... But, Im not tryin to start nuthn.. But you comparing apples to oranges here.. Youre talking about a blown ls1 with supporting mods vs a 331 hci?? Come on dude! lolNow put a blower on that 331 and you would have a race then!!.. oh Btw, Ill race ur Blown lslow [Big Grin] Lets line em up!! [patriot]
the SS doesn't have an ls1
Really?? How true is this?? If you have a f body it does... the only real difference between the z28 ls1 and the ss ls1 is an slp induction and better flowing exuast, which equates to what? 15 ponies?? .. Now you get your facts straight "Buddy".. you didnt have to come at me like that.. if it wasnt the blown maro thats all you had to say... Holla at me if u need schoolin on ur car again sometime buddy... Once again Nice rides, and welcome aboard.. See ya on the 14th [patriot]
you must be the dumbest mothafucka on this site!! so are trying to say every mustang has to have a 302??? the man did a motor swap pendejo!

--------------------
BAY AREA STUNNAZ/
1HOTLS1/
JUST ANOTHER 10 SEC LS1

Posts: 257 | From: South City | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :
SAV650HAB
¯
Member # 10324

quote:
Put up or shut up.... I'll get back to spectating and you get back to racing volvos... [Wink]

hahahaha you stay rat packed in your mommy and daddy's cars and watch real car crews get down, glad your such a big fan of ours, and the rest of us out there [patriot]

--------------------
88 coupe FTW!

SAMACH1
¯
Member # 7042

It ain't about being scared... It's about priorities, got work and school I need to be able to drive to and I'm a point away from getting my License revoked... been there, done that.. Thousands of dollars in court fees later and I'm coo off having a pissing contest over some CAFORDS shit talking...Track or street your car ain't gonna be any slower/faster

--------------------
- STREET ACTIONS CC -
Advanced Auto Built
Bob Kurgan Tuned

SAV650HAB
¯
Member # 10324

quote:
It ain't about being scared... It's about priorities, got work and school I need to be able to drive to and I'm a point away from getting my License revoked... been there, done that.. Thousands of dollars in court fees later and I'm coo off having a pissing contest over some CAFORDS shit talking...Track or street your car ain't gonna be any slower/faster

i rest my case.........SAVAGE HABITS doesn't have time for excuses [Cool]

--------------------
88 coupe FTW!

SAMACH1
¯
Member # 7042

TIMESLIPS don't lie, track tends to be humbling...

--------------------
- STREET ACTIONS CC -
Advanced Auto Built
Bob Kurgan Tuned

SAMACH1
¯
Member # 7042

quote:
quote:

i rest my case.........SAVAGE HABITS doesn't have time for excuses [Cool]
And STREET ACTIONS don't give a fuck... See us at the track runnin, where the fastest car ain't 13s... Everything looks fast on the STREET funny how people are racers but have no Timeslips.... Hahahahahahahahaha, I rest my case! Will be back at the track soon, come watch me run 13.9s

--------------------
- STREET ACTIONS CC -
Advanced Auto Built
Bob Kurgan Tuned

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com