Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |

This topic has been moved to Street Racing.

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » New member BLOWN SS (Page 10)

Page: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10   
Author Topic: New member BLOWN SS
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
EXAMPLE:

I go on website "bigtittys.com" and I love that site. When some joker posts a pic of a Dick I will get upset and ask you to leave. Very simple

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
86BackInBlack
¯
Member # 5372

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86BackInBlack  Ford pictures for 86BackInBlack    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Are we up to 11k members already?

--------------------
http://i.imgur.com/go1nj.gif

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 86BackInBlack:
Are we up to 11k members already?

Haha I noticed that too, makes me that much closer to a lower member number lol

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18531 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
87MclarenMustang
¯
Member # 10695

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87MclarenMustang  Ford pictures for 87MclarenMustang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
He has the same name as me... Ban him! Lol, jk. Welcome

--------------------
Formerly 07SilverS197

Posts: 1282 | From: Brentwood | Registered: Feb 2011  |  :
racsirx
CAFords OG
Member # 1710

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for racsirx  Ford pictures for racsirx    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Man, I would love to street race again, I have already been busted for it and went to Santa Rita for the night. Sorry I am not a fan of 93-02 Camaro, look likes like a Geo Storm on steroids, but I love the motors. I would love to have an IROC with with a LS1 drivetrain in it. I might be at the track on the 30th with my 93 Cobra if I can find some drag wheel combo that will clear my brakes and I would love to race you. In the last month I have been showing up where they meet in Pleasant Hill before going to 7th. A lot of youngsters that don't know what they are doing, seems more like alot of drama than racing, very sad to see. Also I do remember Street Actions back in the early 90s, when they were starting out.

[ July 14, 2011, 05:12 PM: Message edited by: racsirx ]

--------------------
88 Saleen #564
88 GT 331 NOVI2000
88 Coupe TURBO 9.75@142
95 Cobra R #75-SOLD
06 F250
13 BMW AH3
17 GT350 #5556
GOD'S NOT DEAD

Posts: 20750 | From: Concord & Pittsburg, CA | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
Smoked50
¯
Member # 9592

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smoked50  Ford pictures for Smoked50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What's all this fuss about? If your cars fast it's fast.. who cares about the make? Just cus I walk all over LS1's doesn't mean they're gay [Razz] SA always had clean cars. Especially that blue saleen/cobra looking thing lol and that gray mach 1 [patriot]

[ July 14, 2011, 05:17 PM: Message edited by: Smoked50 ]

slow4v
¯
Member # 9403

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for slow4v  Ford pictures for slow4v    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by SIC70STANG:
EXAMPLE:

I go on website "bigtittys.com" and I love that site. When some joker posts a pic of a Dick I will get upset and ask you to leave. Very simple

+1 [patriot]
Egocentric
¯
Member # 9529

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egocentric  Ford pictures for Egocentric    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I hear a IBTL! this shit got dumb fast.

--------------------
08 G37S
72 C10 Custom
R6

quote:
ain't no one tell me what to do. - NEIGHT

Posts: 1712 | From: NoOneTellMeWhatToDo-Neight | Registered: Oct 2009  |  :
Egocentric
¯
Member # 9529

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egocentric  Ford pictures for Egocentric    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 93sspCOUPE:
not talking shit but judging from that last vid that maro prolly runs 12.90 at best. and im assuming thats the car you wrecked? not the one you are bragging about now

Probably faster than that. I have a 107 trap and I'm sure with slicks and driver mod I can get a 12.9, he had more go & suspension so I'd see atleast 12.4 out of his old one. the new one 10's i'd hope.

--------------------
08 G37S
72 C10 Custom
R6

quote:
ain't no one tell me what to do. - NEIGHT

Posts: 1712 | From: NoOneTellMeWhatToDo-Neight | Registered: Oct 2009  |  :
LSFairmont
¯
Member # 6001

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LSFairmont  Ford pictures for LSFairmont    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I LOVE THIS SITE... Who needs TV when there entertainment here [Big Grin]
Posts: 3652 | From: the land of the lost | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
SAV SVT
¯
Member # 7848

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAV SVT  Ford pictures for SAV SVT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by BLOWN SS:
quote:
Originally posted by SAV SVT:
quote:
no wonder everybody says the newer members on cafords are a joke haha a bunch of shit talkers without a car to race.... i still havnt heard you say a WORD about your car all i hear is my boys car this and my boys car that... after i race your boys car you gonna bring out your car? or is it too slow and you just nut ride your boys car? im good off this internet bullshit i have to go meet up with my tuner i a sec and get MY car dialed in.. have fun

LET ME MAKE IT CLEAR FOR YOU DIP SHIT, IM CALL'n YOUR SHIT OUT MY COBRA vs your shit!! Is that clear enough for you dumbass?
lets do it! haha i remember your car getting beat by cars I ALREADY BEAT IN MY OLD CAR at 7th a few weeks ago lmao but if you want to run thats fine also!
LMAO!! So you were one of those clowns climbing out of those cars 6 DEEP to WATCH US RACE!! You just made my point yall are SPECTATOR's. I was out there testin some new things out. It was the third or fourth time running it, Im slowly workin out all the bugs. You will have the same issues. Its hard planting that power on the street Kido. You car aint nuthin special when your ready lmk CANT WAIT!!!
98 ROUSH
¯
Member # 10309

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98 ROUSH  Ford pictures for 98 ROUSH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Daaaammmmn shit is going down in this muthafucka! [Eek!]
CAFORDs FTW!!!

--------------------
Built 2v
Stroked, Cammed and Blown
Advanced Auto Built & Kurgan Tuned

Posts: 4678 | From: North Hayward, Cali | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
blk96gt
¯
Member # 9765

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blk96gt  Ford pictures for blk96gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm not trying to start shit with anyone, but calling Blown SS a spectator is pretty dumb since he would run anything even if they would beat his ass in his old car, same thing with most of the guys in Street Actions. Just sayin...

--------------------
PI Swapped and Cammed

SAV650HAB
¯
Member # 10324

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAV650HAB  Ford pictures for SAV650HAB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 98 ROUSH:
CAFORDs FTW!!!

hahahaha FTMFW!!!!!

--------------------
SAVAGE HABITS 'CAR CLUB' VP 650/510/707/209
NOR-CAL KINGZ....... YAH 2 CHAINZ!!!!!!
"WE OUT HERE" 7th ST....STEP IT UP A NOTCH
88 coupe FTW!

Posts: 5091 | From: SHOREVIEW E.S SAN MATEO | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
LSFairmont
¯
Member # 6001

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LSFairmont  Ford pictures for LSFairmont    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
YOU MAD BRO!!
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh3fVm1433blm59GT8

Posts: 3652 | From: the land of the lost | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
98 ROUSH
¯
Member # 10309

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98 ROUSH  Ford pictures for 98 ROUSH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by SAV650HAB:
quote:
CAFORDs FTW!!!

hahahaha FTMFW!!!!!
You a few bruh bruh [Wink]

--------------------
Built 2v

98 ROUSH
¯
Member # 10309

quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by 98 ROUSH:
[qb] Daaaammmmn shit is going down in this muthafucka! [Eek!]
CAFORDs FTW!!!

hahahaha FTMFW!!!!!

oppps [Confused]

[ July 14, 2011, 07:38 PM: Message edited by: 98 ROUSH ]

--------------------
Built 2v

SAV650HAB
¯
Member # 10324

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAV650HAB  Ford pictures for SAV650HAB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by 98 ROUSH:
[qb] Daaaammmmn shit is going down in this muthafucka! [Eek!]
CAFORDs FTW!!!

hahahaha FTMFW!!!!!

oppps [Confused]

[Wink] bruh bruh [Big Grin]

--------------------
SAVAGE HABITS 'CAR CLUB' VP 650/510/707/209
NOR-CAL KINGZ....... YAH 2 CHAINZ!!!!!!
"WE OUT HERE" 7th ST....STEP IT UP A NOTCH
88 coupe FTW!

Posts: 5091 | From: SHOREVIEW E.S SAN MATEO | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
SAMACH1
¯
Member # 7042

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAMACH1  Ford pictures for SAMACH1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by SAMACH1:
LOL Brandon, I guess we ain't cool cus we don't let V6 5th gen camaros in our club or 5.0s that get walked by volvos... Jus sayin....

lets all remember this was all brought up cause of this ^^^^^^^STATEMENT^^^^^^^^^now whos the shit talkers" seems like you guys got your panties all in a bunch when we hit the streets hard and started postin up our legit video's! sorry you guys canT roll like us but we're doin big thangs and keepin shit lit. 'WHO'S THE HATERS?????????? [Cool]
no one cares bro.....I don't give two fucks about anyone and there shit... This is what started this...

6-27-2011.

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by DMI:
quote:
Originally posted by SSF SVT:
MaroBoyz/StreetActions?

Fuck no why would i even try fucking with those clowns.were dowm here party an kicking it with a couple m/c s from the bay
+1 on that comment!! LMAO!! Couldn't have said that any better!! Nothing but spectators!
[patriot] [patriot] [patriot]

--------------------
- STREET ACTIONS CC -
Advanced Auto Built
Bob Kurgan Tuned

BLOWN SS
¯
Member # 11084

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BLOWN SS  Ford pictures for BLOWN SS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
no wonder everybody says the newer members on cafords are a joke haha a bunch of shit talkers without a car to race.... i still havnt heard you say a WORD about your car all i hear is my boys car this and my boys car that... after i race your boys car you gonna bring out your car? or is it too slow and you just nut ride your boys car? im good off this internet bullshit i have to go meet up with my tuner i a sec and get MY car dialed in.. have fun

LET ME MAKE IT CLEAR FOR YOU DIP SHIT, IM CALL'n YOUR SHIT OUT MY COBRA vs your shit!! Is that clear enough for you dumbass?
lets do it! haha i remember your car getting beat by cars I ALREADY BEAT IN MY OLD CAR at 7th a few weeks ago lmao but if you want to run thats fine also!
LMAO!! So you were one of those clowns climbing out of those cars 6 DEEP to WATCH US RACE!! You just made my point yall are SPECTATOR's. I was out there testin some new things out. It was the third or fourth time running it, Im slowly workin out all the bugs. You will have the same issues. Its hard planting that power on the street Kido. You car aint nuthin special when your ready lmk CANT WAIT!!!
Yup I brought my daily driver out I don't need to bring my car out everytime I come out I'd rather save gas.. and calling me a spectator shows how little you come out everybody who knows me knows I'm always down to run and I'm always out with my car when it's up and running.

--------------------
2000 Camaro SS - Blown w/ supporting mods..

STREET ACTIONS CC

Page: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com