Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |

This topic has been moved to Street Racing.

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » New member BLOWN SS (Page 8)

Page: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10   
Author Topic: New member BLOWN SS
BLOWN SS
¯
Member # 11084

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BLOWN SS  Ford pictures for BLOWN SS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by SAV650HAB:
quote:
Originally posted by BLOWN SS:
quote:
IS THIS A CALL OUT? Cuz we'll be more then happy to saw his new little SS off just like we did to his orange one no problem [Wink] when ever you guys need a wake up call SAVAGE HABITS is here to pop those bubbles [Cool] Funny how you talk about 2 youngsters and there cars when you still live at home with Mommy and Daddy, if you want me and you can go for some cash your mach vs my 50, I don't wanna here anything about a track no excuses either your down or not! or stay on the side lines like you've been and be a spectator" that's where you belong [Wink]

lmao saw'd ME off?? you mean your heads cam full suspension silver ss that i beat the first race by a half a car then he got me second race by a bumper WHILE i was pulling still on that short ass track at clawiter? haha let that track go long enough and i would have beat him both times that track is so short i cant even get past 3rd gear... but thats fun if you wanna grab your whole car club bring em out! we've NEVER been scared of a little fun we've been waiting for somethin like this for a while... after i finish breaking some new things in and swapping the studs in my rear end you can run me til your shit turns pink and get sawed off everytime! that blue saleen is ready too and so is samach1! you guys JUST started coming out to runs around here we'vre been around for YEARS and never heard about you guys til 6 months ago! ask anybody about street actions n they know us! google us! ahaha who is savage habits? like i said if you want some action we've been around loonngg before you guys popped up.. if you need to find me ask the kid in YOUR club with the 2010 v6 camaro who smashes around like it has 700hp LOL!
your a pretty funny cat, get the fuck out of here your new to the game buddy boy ask the stunnaz about us we've been around longer then you think [Wink] you guys are the laughing matters when it comes to this, you never stood a chance against our cammed ss and wont stand a chance now let us know when you want that rematch he's ready to saw you off again. [dance]
your dumbass hasnt even been born since we were around brody lol go back about 20 years and youll STILL hear about us.. and YES i did stand a chance about your HEADS cam ss.. i also beat it! haha and i would have beat it again if we had a longer track you dont finish the 1320 at 105 right? maybe in that slow ass mushang of your you do! and he better throw a 300 shot on that shit to even stand a chance..

--------------------
2000 Camaro SS - Blown w/ supporting mods..

STREET ACTIONS CC

SAV650HAB
¯
Member # 10324

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAV650HAB  Ford pictures for SAV650HAB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by SAMACH1:
STREET ACTIONS has been racing on the streets since the 80s... Just ask RACIRX- LEE, back when he was with his club they race on huntwood...

thats great the clubs been around since the 80's not knockin the OG's im sure they got down, but you youngsters have made what ever it used to be a joke. You honestly think anybody on here takes you guys seriously with this racing shit? you got called out and all you do is cry TRACK!!!!!!news flash bet those OG's in your club didnt cry TRACK back in there days. We've been around since 2001 and never seen any of you in frisco, dc, or canada rd, fuck not even Burlingame! when shit was really crackin on the peninsula, then we brought it out in 2005 to the stack and never looked back.

--------------------
SAVAGE HABITS 'CAR CLUB' VP 650/510/707/209
NOR-CAL KINGZ....... YAH 2 CHAINZ!!!!!!
"WE OUT HERE" 7th ST....STEP IT UP A NOTCH
88 coupe FTW!

Posts: 5091 | From: SHOREVIEW E.S SAN MATEO | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
BLOWN SS
¯
Member # 11084

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BLOWN SS  Ford pictures for BLOWN SS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
btw i love how everybody is talking about THEIR BOYS car haha... what about your car? not bringing it up because it would get dragged if you lined up to me? lol your a kid dude gtf outta here when you have something to line up with ME or ANY of my team let me know cause all i hear right now is "my boy my boy" ... we're not gonna play the "my boy has this..." game

--------------------

STREET ACTIONS CC

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sac ftw,pm track day ,

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
SAMACH1
¯
Member # 7042

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAMACH1  Ford pictures for SAMACH1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
LOL ONLY ONES SCARED IS Y'ALL OF TIMESLIPS.... like I said I don't street race but WILL MAKE AN EXCEPTION FOR Y'ALL........so you guys better put up some Timeslips too to shut me up...

--------------------
- STREET ACTIONS CC -
Advanced Auto Built
Bob Kurgan Tuned

BLOWN SS
¯
Member # 11084

quote:
quote:
STREET ACTIONS has been racing on the streets since the 80s... Just ask RACIRX- LEE, back when he was with his club they race on huntwood...

thats great the clubs been around since the 80's not knockin the OG's im sure they got down, but you youngsters have made what ever it used to be a joke. You honestly think anybody on here takes you guys seriously with this racing shit? you got called out and all you do is cry TRACK!!!!!!news flash bet those OG's in your club didnt cry TRACK back in there days. We've been around since 2001 and never seen any of you in frisco, dc, or canada rd, fuck not even Burlingame! when shit was really crackin on the peninsula, then we brought it out in 2005 to the stack and never looked back.
uhhhhhh HELLO.... didnt you just hear ME say I will race you on the STREET? nobody races in frisco anymore and havnt in about 2-3 years and all those other tracks you just named NOBODY goes to anymore.

--------------------

STREET ACTIONS CC

coupe5oh
¯
Member # 10411

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupe5oh  Ford pictures for coupe5oh    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
LOL ONLY ONES SCARED IS Y'ALL OF TIMESLIPS.... like I said I don't street race but WILL MAKE AN EXCEPTION FOR Y'ALL........so you guys better put up some Timeslips too to shut me up...

diu get your rear end fixed?

--------------------
R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt)
96 4.6- H/C/I 5.3 LS swap
95 5.0- SOLD
94 5.0- SOLD

SAV650HAB
¯
Member # 10324

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAV650HAB  Ford pictures for SAV650HAB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
quote:

uhhhhhh HELLO.... didnt you just hear ME say I will race you on the STREET? nobody races in frisco anymore and havnt in about 2-3 years and all those other tracks you just named NOBODY goes to anymore.
point is and was made you guys were never out there........Thanks [Big Grin]

--------------------
88 coupe FTW!

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
IS THIS A CALL OUT? Cuz we'll be more then happy to saw his new little SS off just like we did to his orange one no problem [Wink] when ever you guys need a wake up call SAVAGE HABITS is here to pop those bubbles [Cool] Funny how you talk about 2 youngsters and there cars when you still live at home with Mommy and Daddy, if you want me and you can go for some cash your mach vs my 50, I don't wanna here anything about a track no excuses either your down or not! or stay on the side lines like you've been and be a spectator" that's where you belong [Wink]

That's my dog, thats my 6'5" dog!

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18531 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
SSF 50
¯
Member # 7219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SSF 50  Ford pictures for SSF 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
all i know is when this goes know some1 better hit me cause i want a piece of the action(dont mean street action jus action goin on every1 lol)... fuck all this person talk let the whips do it, especially since every1 sayed they done 4 the street..... im not backin up neither crew or anybody but savage habits have been around 4 a while cause we(STUNNAZ) battled them over 6/7 years ago.. thats when this side was poppin (i miss those days [Frown] )... well hit me when this goes down cause yall know we gotta a couple hitters [patriot]

--------------------
Never Ending List of 50z!!

"BAY AREA STUNNAZ"
Dude that 5.0 is not a 5.0 no way bro. It has to have a diff motor.

BLOWN SS
¯
Member # 11084

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

point is and was made you guys were never out there........Thanks [Big Grin]
yeah cause nobody fuckin went! lmao why go somewhere thats dead as fuck? your car club was probably the only one going there still have fun fuckin with yourselve over there we'll be out at the real meets with actual cars

--------------------

STREET ACTIONS CC

SSF 50
¯
Member # 7219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SSF 50  Ford pictures for SSF 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by cali95gt:
Welcome to the site.. I've heard enough of this Ford vs Chevy, Mustang vs Camaro fight... C6 Z06=Game Over hahaha [Big Grin]

heres ur z06.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWsN7uUJPtk&feature=feedu... think this 1 got both runs

[ July 14, 2011, 03:07 PM: Message edited by: SSF 50 ]

--------------------
Never Ending List of 50z!!

"BAY AREA STUNNAZ"
Dude that 5.0 is not a 5.0 no way bro. It has to have a diff motor.

SAV650HAB
¯
Member # 10324

quote:
Originally posted by SSF 50:
all i know is when this goes know some1 better hit me cause i want a piece of the action(dont mean street action jus action goin on every1 lol)... fuck all this person talk let the whips do it, especially since every1 sayed they done 4 the street..... im not backin up neither crew or anybody but savage habits have been around 4 a while cause we(STUNNAZ) battled them over 6/7 years ago.. thats when this side was poppin (i miss those days [Frown] )... well hit me when this goes down cause yall know we gotta a couple hitters [patriot]

good look D i was lookin for that! and that goes the same for you guys ive known about you guys for years.............were nothing new to this!

--------------------
88 coupe FTW!

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
quote:

That's my dog, thats my 6'5" dog!
[Big Grin] [Big Grin] HAHAHAHAHA wheres waldo [Razz]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
street actions [Confused] is that a new type of shoe or something? [Confused]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

BLOWN SS
¯
Member # 11084

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOjHMUyxJbc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBZaoAyDhGE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dXlQVXmVnA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0X1QxJzRjc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmXPvcKqUHI

any of those look like track vids?

--------------------

STREET ACTIONS CC

BLOWN SS
¯
Member # 11084

no wonder everybody says the newer members on cafords are a joke haha a bunch of shit talkers without a car to race.... i still havnt heard you say a WORD about your car all i hear is my boys car this and my boys car that... after i race your boys car you gonna bring out your car? or is it too slow and you just nut ride your boys car? im good off this internet bullshit i have to go meet up with my tuner i a sec and get MY car dialed in.. have fun

--------------------

STREET ACTIONS CC

SAMACH1
¯
Member # 7042

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAMACH1  Ford pictures for SAMACH1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
LOL, let the shit talking continue... DONE, I'll be sending pms to set it up.

--------------------
- STREET ACTIONS CC -
Advanced Auto Built
Bob Kurgan Tuned

SAV650HAB
¯
Member # 10324

quote:
no wonder everybody says the newer members on cafords are a joke haha a bunch of shit talkers without a car to race.... i still havnt heard you say a WORD about your car all i hear is my boys car this and my boys car that... after i race your boys car you gonna bring out your car? or is it too slow and you just nut ride your boys car? im good off this internet bullshit i have to go meet up with my tuner i a sec and get MY car dialed in.. have fun

i'll race you no biggy, my match is with mach turd! first" [Wink]

--------------------
88 coupe FTW!

SAV SVT
¯
Member # 7848

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAV SVT  Ford pictures for SAV SVT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

LET ME MAKE IT CLEAR FOR YOU DIP SHIT, IM CALL'n YOUR SHIT OUT MY COBRA vs your shit!! Is that clear enough for you dumbass?

--------------------
-SAVAGE HABITS-
SVT COBRA VERT

Blk93Pony
¯
Member # 10798

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blk93Pony  Ford pictures for Blk93Pony    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Lol I just hella wanna see u guys race already. Somebody put that on YouTube if/when they race

--------------------
Black 93 Mustang GT - currently down
Pearl Black 06 Chrysler 300C SRT-8 - stock for now

BLOWN SS
¯
Member # 11084

quote:
quote:

and his "13.9" car will drag you up and down the track also.. like i said.. have fun with that! maybe one of these days youll start building your own car so you can get off riding your boys car so much

--------------------

STREET ACTIONS CC

BLOWN SS
¯
Member # 11084

quote:
Originally posted by SAV SVT:
quote:

LET ME MAKE IT CLEAR FOR YOU DIP SHIT, IM CALL'n YOUR SHIT OUT MY COBRA vs your shit!! Is that clear enough for you dumbass?
lets do it! haha i remember your car getting beat by cars I ALREADY BEAT IN MY OLD CAR at 7th a few weeks ago lmao but if you want to run thats fine also!

--------------------

STREET ACTIONS CC

SAMACH1
¯
Member # 7042

LOL

--------------------
- STREET ACTIONS CC -
Advanced Auto Built
Bob Kurgan Tuned

SAV650HAB
¯
Member # 10324

quote:
quote:
quote:

and his "13.9" car will drag you up and down the track also.. like i said.. have fun with that! maybe one of these days youll start building your own car so you can get off riding your boys car so much
what are you unclear about, my car is built and im telling you the turd doesnt stand a chance! i said i got $ on that, is that clear , you guys mentally slow too? [Cool]

--------------------
88 coupe FTW!

Page: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com