Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » AED? (Page 4)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: AED?
Jaejae5.0
¯
Member # 7958

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jaejae5.0  Ford pictures for Jaejae5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by rmadison007:
Who misunderstood...I understood my emails...but it is all good it is probably for the best...for the record I have 10-15 pms from other on the board who will remain nameless who have had similar issues with AED, but it is what it is...

i dont understand how you wanna go any faster than your car is already..after driving your expensive ass toy today i feel like my car doesnt move at all..lmao [Whoo Whooooo!] [burnout] ...and for you guys that think this guy is cheap you will be very surprised at what he has and works hard for,dont judge rmadison007 unless you know him personally..cafords makes me laugh.it creates unneccesary beef toward people who would actually get along in real life and would enjoy eachothers company..so next time you read something or see something that you dont like wait till you meet them in person to make a judgement [Wink]

--------------------
1987 notchback h/c/i 302 & 70mm turbo SOLD

2000 camaro ss cam only

Posts: 4890 | From: the combustion chamber | Registered: Oct 2007  |  :
90gtvert
¯
Member # 8697

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90gtvert  Ford pictures for 90gtvert    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Who misunderstood...I understood my emails...but it is all good it is probably for the best...for the record I have 10-15 pms from other on the board who will remain nameless who have had similar issues with AED, but it is what it is...

Your seriously full of shit unless you post the info.

I have proof of aliens, but im not gonna show it, cause it is what it is.

--------------------
90 GT Vert
93 GT

http://www.110octanephotography.com

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by jaejae:
quote:
Originally posted by fasthatch:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by BULLITTMAN:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by DLo:
I've spoken to both Shaun and Drew at AED for extended amounts of time - over the phone, PMs, and emails. I've never been treated rudely, and I've never even spent a single dime with them. I plan on bringing my car there when my broke ass can afford it.

If you really knew me the last thing I am is cheap...Like I told Mr. Fasthatch, if you want to get to know me come by Jae Jae's house anytime and ask for me...then you can retract that comment...lol Jae Jae he called me cheap!

Seeing as how you feel like you were treated rudely through email, is there a chance that one of you took it the wrong way? Reading text instead of hearing words can come off differently. I find it hard to believe too since they've both received such good feedback from people on and off this forum. Either way, good luck, and I hope the issue gets worked out. [patriot]

My original question
"Can I start my car using 60lb injectors and calibrated Mass air? Or do I need it tuned to take out fuel at start up? I have it tuned to 42lb injectors and calibrated mass air right now…."

His Responses
"Why don't you ask your tuner."

"Let me know when you are ready to be a paying AED customer. My time and knowledge is valuable"

"Definition of a customer:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Customer

You were a Potential Customer for a tune. Therefore I gave you all the information you asked for. It was my understanding you were getting the car ready to bring it to me to tune. Once you went with another tuner, you were no longer a Potential Customer for a Tune.....nor were you an actual AED Customer since we've never done work for you, nor sold you any products.

Had you been an AED Customer, I would have done my best to earn your Respect, and perhaps you would have earned mine.

Respect is earned, not given."

You be the judge...

Like I said it seems to be a misunderstanding, It looks like he thought you asked all these questions and went to another tuner instead of coming to him. I bet if you call him and stop trying to cause shit on this forum everything would be straightened out. Give whoever you e-mailed a call, they are both stand up guys.
Your a AED customer I expect you to believe it is a misunderstanding...AED and I have communicated via email about this situation and they don't want me as a customer...They were rude and disrespectful in my book and regardless if someone is a customer or not u should still respect them period...Lack of respect leaves people shot or toothless where I am from...I understand where they are coming from, but with all the dick riding happening on this website for their services i expected a little more...I am not going to put people on blast, but I am not the only one not swinging for AED nuts on this website, just the only one speaking up...I am unsatisfied "potential" customer using a pro AED website to voice my dissatisfaction...If it was really a misundestanding who job is it to clear it up the customer or the business...
It has been cleared read above...and it seems you were being a cheap bastard and now you're bitching because he stopped helping you...
The Last thing i am is cheap...but like i told Fasthatch, come by Jae Jae house and ask for me and then make a comment like that...The only difference between me and you is that I have not spent money with AED...Jae Jae he called me cheap
frist douche why would i go to jae jae home an ask for you are trying to threat me if you are good luck on that.it really sounds like your pissed b/c aed fried you as a potential customer
so why dont you spend money tuning your car at the track i heard don baileys looking for work

you can come over fasthatch, we can smoke newports all day and watch dopefiends walk around the hood [Big Grin]
been there an done that before you were even born
06Xrunner
¯
Member # 6992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 06Xrunner  Ford pictures for 06Xrunner  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
All I know is that Shaun has been more then fair with me. I bugged him for MONTHS with questions and picked his brain without a single complaint from him.

A++++ to both Shaun and Drew along with the AED establishment!

--------------------
01 Black GT 526WHP sold
2012 5.0 GT 625WHP sold
1984 Buick G/N Built and boosting...

Posts: 2124 | From: Chico, Ca | Registered: Aug 2006  |  :
rmadison007
¯
Member # 8670

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rmadison007  Ford pictures for rmadison007    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 90gtvert:
quote:

Your seriously full of shit unless you post the info.

I have proof of aliens, but im not gonna show it, cause it is what it is.

I really do not care what u think...think I am full of shit, whatever...Be a man and come to the next ride out or car event with a nametag on and shake my hand so I put a face and name to the shit talking screen name..
Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gnari-Garage  Ford pictures for Gnari-Garage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
You both must have been great customers who spent money with them...Do you think they would be cool guys if you did not spend money with them?...Do you think they would be rude and disrespectful if you weren't a customer...My point is, I have been shopping around for a tuner for the past couple of months after I was unsatisfied with my previous tuning experience...After trading numerous emails with AED about my tuning and engine problems I followed the detail instructions given to me to prepare my car to be retuned...I emailed the tuner to ask about injectors and he rudely replied to have me ask any more questions I had to my previous tuner...He had never before been rude or disrespectful so I inquired an found out that since I was not a customer and never bought products from AED that he did not have to earn or give me respect and that all help, respect, and knowledge is for potential and paying customers...With all the praise AED receives on CAfords I was not expecting this...I recently was praising them to some of my peers because I felt they went above and beyond for someone who was a potential customer and that I was planning on getting my card tuned by them...After this I will never be an AED customer...I should have listened to Albert and stayed away...It says alot about a business or person on how they treat people who don't spend money with them, because that is honest no money involved...

I'm not a customer of AED (I've gotten my cars build other places, Before AED was in buisness) I asked Shaun (AED TUNER) to come and help me program my PMS PROGRAMMER, WE agreed on a price and long story short HE never charged me! I have called him and asked questions and He has always helped me!

NOT sure who you talked to at AED but remember at the end of the night they are in buisness to make money and there not there to answer questions ALL DAY LONG!!!

--------------------
2017 McLaren 570GT
2019 Audi S5
2017 Tundra 7" Lift, 37" Tires

Posts: 4017 | From: 916-sacramento | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
blown95svt
¯
Member # 8893

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blown95svt  Ford pictures for blown95svt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i had my original setup tuned at a non AED shop i will not mention any names, but in the end i spent over 1000$ and still had issues with the car! the owner said bring it back anytime for a FREE retune, after another buddies car tuned at the same place mine was he also had issues, my buddies car was taken to sean (AED) and he found a bunch of things wrong with the car and tune! so i will be taking my car to AED for my tune regardless that i have a free retune at another shop. i want it done right the first time and seeing the cars that come out of AED i know mine will be right!

--------------------
95 cobra blown 331 gr40 suspension
***NEED QUALITY WORK FOR HALF THE PRICE? I DO SIDE JOBS! PM FOR DETAILS***
www.norcalmotorcompany.com

Posts: 1434 | From: roseville | Registered: Jan 2009  |  :
Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gnari-Garage  Ford pictures for Gnari-Garage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by DLo:
I've spoken to both Shaun and Drew at AED for extended amounts of time - over the phone, PMs, and emails. I've never been treated rudely, and I've never even spent a single dime with them. I plan on bringing my car there when my broke ass can afford it.

Seeing as how you feel like you were treated rudely through email, is there a chance that one of you took it the wrong way? Reading text instead of hearing words can come off differently. I find it hard to believe too since they've both received such good feedback from people on and off this forum. Either way, good luck, and I hope the issue gets worked out. [patriot]

My original question
"Can I start my car using 60lb injectors and calibrated Mass air? Or do I need it tuned to take out fuel at start up? I have it tuned to 42lb injectors and calibrated mass air right now…."

His Responses
"Why don't you ask your tuner."

"Let me know when you are ready to be a paying AED customer. My time and knowledge is valuable"

"Definition of a customer:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Customer

You were a Potential Customer for a tune. Therefore I gave you all the information you asked for. It was my understanding you were getting the car ready to bring it to me to tune. Once you went with another tuner, you were no longer a Potential Customer for a Tune.....nor were you an actual AED Customer since we've never done work for you, nor sold you any products.

Had you been an AED Customer, I would have done my best to earn your Respect, and perhaps you would have earned mine.

Respect is earned, not given."

You be the judge...

Like I said it seems to be a misunderstanding, It looks like he thought you asked all these questions and went to another tuner instead of coming to him. I bet if you call him and stop trying to cause shit on this forum everything would be straightened out. Give whoever you e-mailed a call, they are both stand up guys.
Your a AED customer I expect you to believe it is a misunderstanding...AED and I have communicated via email about this situation and they don't want me as a customer...They were rude and disrespectful in my book and regardless if someone is a customer or not u should still respect them period...Lack of respect leaves people shot or toothless where I am from...I understand where they are coming from, but with all the dick riding happening on this website for their services i expected a little more...I am not going to put people on blast, but I am not the only one not swinging for AED nuts on this website, just the only one speaking up...I am unsatisfied "potential" customer using a pro AED website to voice my dissatisfaction...If it was really a misundestanding who job is it to clear it up the customer or the business...
First I don't blame AED for not wanting you as a customer, Look bro you called and asked all kinds of quesitons and then you went somewere else and got ripped off??? right now your calling Shaun (I thing) and asking questions again, well I wouldn't waist my time with you either (and yes I do own my own buisness also)

Second, This isn't a PRO AED site, AED is just a shop that people on this site have gone to and have NEVER HAD ANY COMPLAINTS!!!!!

FINALLY, Forums are about saying and giving us your experience about shops, we all have talked bad about other shops and said good stuff about shops, BUT YOU CAN'T PUT A SHOP DOWN IF YOU'VE NEVER BEEN A CUSTOMER!!!!

--------------------
2017 McLaren 570GT
2019 Audi S5
2017 Tundra 7" Lift, 37" Tires

Posts: 4017 | From: 916-sacramento | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
rmadison007
¯
Member # 8670

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rmadison007  Ford pictures for rmadison007    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Obviously you don't completely understand the situation...First my car was tuned by someone else...Second I asked Shaun questions and advice as a potential customer...Third He thought my car was never tuned and that i tuned it after speaking to him and upgrading my valvetrain, which was not the case...Fourth, he spoke to a potential customer who really wanted to schedule a tune and will be tuned somewhere before christmas in a negative and rude manner because he felt used base on a misunderstanding...And yes this site is pro AED that is why I stated before why I have several Pm's from members who want to remain nameless having similar problems, but would rather not be bombarded with the overwhelming amount of AED lovers...I believe you are just late to the situation and did not fully understand how grateful and appreciative i was about the help I received from Shaun and was surprised when he decided to be rude...I understand where he is coming from, but what happened wasn't right bottom line...imo!
5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Obviously you don't completely understand the situation...First my car was tuned by someone else...Second I asked Shaun questions and advice as a potential customer...Third He thought my car was never tuned and that i tuned it after speaking to him and upgrading my valvetrain, which was not the case...Fourth, he spoke to a potential customer who really wanted to schedule a tune and will be tuned somewhere before christmas in a negative and rude manner because he felt used base on a misunderstanding...And yes this site is pro AED that is why I stated before why I have several Pm's from members who want to remain nameless having similar problems, but would rather not be bombarded with the overwhelming amount of AED lovers...I believe you are just late to the situation and did not fully understand how grateful and appreciative i was about the help I received from Shaun and was surprised when he decided to be rude...I understand where he is coming from, but what happened wasn't right bottom line...imo!

idda told you too kick rocks a long time ago, you gotta understand these guys feed there kids with that business im assuming, for you too slander then isnt cool. and for the record fasthatch is like 6-7 275 solid [Wink]
rmadison007
¯
Member # 8670

Both you and fasthatch pm me your number and i will give u guys a call and we can all meet up so i can put a face to the name or on the next ride out wear a name tag and we can talk about whatever you like...
93PONY
Mr. Valve Events
Member # 60

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93PONY  Ford pictures for 93PONY        Edit/Delete Post 
How about we settle all this like gentlmen.

I'll tune your car for 1/2 price. Any time you want.

--------------------
www.advancedenginedevelopment.com
SCT dealer
Dynotuning

(916)715-7569

Posts: 4265 | From: Fair Oaks, CA | Registered: Nov 2000  |  :
Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Holy bejesus i stopped checking this thread on my cell hours ago, damn i never thought itd get this outta hand.... Oh and boys for the record, i called it back on page 1 [Razz]

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

blown95svt
¯
Member # 8893

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blown95svt  Ford pictures for blown95svt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 93PONY:

[Eek!] now if thats not a stand up guy,i dont know what is!

93pony [patriot]

--------------------
95 cobra blown 331 gr40 suspension
***NEED QUALITY WORK FOR HALF THE PRICE? I DO SIDE JOBS! PM FOR DETAILS***
www.norcalmotorcompany.com

Posts: 1434 | From: roseville | Registered: Jan 2009  |  :
rmadison007
¯
Member # 8670

Just tune my car...I don't need hand outs, but i respect your gesture...PM your cell number and i will give you a call after thanksgiving...
93PONY
Mr. Valve Events
Member # 60

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93PONY  Ford pictures for 93PONY        Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Just tune my car...I don't need hand outs, but i respect your gesture...PM your cell number and i will give you a call after thanksgiving...

Right on. [patriot]
# is in sig & on the website.

--------------------
SCT dealer
Dynotuning

(916)715-7569

93PONY
Mr. Valve Events
Member # 60

Have a Good Thanksgiving Holiday Fella's.

[patriot]

--------------------
SCT dealer
Dynotuning

(916)715-7569

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Both you and fasthatch pm me your number and i will give u guys a call and we can all meet up so i can put a face to the name or on the next ride out wear a name tag and we can talk about whatever you like...

me?
id like to talk about the stock market and obama over a frap at starbucks u down?

[ November 26, 2009, 01:07 AM: Message edited by: 5.0-srt-4 ]

89bluenotch
¯
Member # 7454

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89bluenotch  Ford pictures for 89bluenotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Happy thanksgiving!!!!!!! [burnout]

--------------------
-Gunnar
89 coupe
54 f100
R.I.P. SILVERLX

Posts: 1857 | From: HEALDSBURG | Registered: Feb 2007  |  :
5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

man, i really cant believe dude is getting fluffy over this, you think you can state your opinion,but when we state ours you wanna meet up lol thats soft, why are you getting all worked up
SAMACH1
¯
Member # 7042

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAMACH1  Ford pictures for SAMACH1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 93PONY:

...hmmm now that i think of it, you were kinda RUDE hahahah JK [worship] [worship] [worship] for a standup guy, thats good shit and im glad you guys worked past all the BS..

--------------------
- STREET ACTIONS CC -
Advanced Auto Built
Bob Kurgan Tuned

rmadison007
¯
Member # 8670

Not angry or upset, just would like to meet some of the people who like to express their opinions...I have only met a very few of the people from this website through ride out and meetups, but those that tend to post the most never come and no one ever wear name tags...I honestly just wanted to put a face to the two names...And where is this training gym? Address? I think if most of you who expressed your opinions met me you would understand I am a stand up guy, but until i meet any of you i am just a screen name...
8stang8
¯
Member # 8082

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 8stang8  Ford pictures for 8stang8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Not angry or upset, just would like to meet some of the people who like to express their opinions...I have only met a very few of the people from this website through ride out and meetups, but those that tend to post the most never come and no one ever wear name tags...I honestly just wanted to put a face to the two names...And where is this training gym? Address? I think if most of you who expressed your opinions met me you would understand I am a stand up guy, but until i meet any of you i am just a screen name...

i agree w/ you 100%, if i recall i think i met you at the berreyasa thing while i was pumpin gas? you were w/ jae jae cali coop and some others, we didnt talk much but you seemed like a coo dude, again if i remember right?

--------------------
Fox body coupe: 347, TKO, 3.73s, 9.93 @ 143

East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for East Bay 50  Ford pictures for East Bay 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

Hope things work out for you [patriot]

--------------------
Kurgan tuned stroked and blown 347 foxbody. boost nukka!

Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Impact 5.0  Ford pictures for Impact 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow..

Hell I drive up and Drew welcomes me with "Hows my baby" CAR!

Shaun just smiles,,,

When I leave I get a hug from Shaun and Drew flips me off...

I love those guys. [Big Grin]

Posts: 2173 | From: Tracy, CA | Registered: May 2003  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com