Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Is it you or racial profiling??????????? (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Is it you or racial profiling???????????
Tashas_c0upe
¯
Member # 8969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tashas_c0upe  Ford pictures for Tashas_c0upe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NorCalRydaz:
F*K SJPD. I don't care what you say. Those fags over there are nothing but raciest ass cops. I just got pulled over thursday for not doing ANYTHING wrong(in a honda accord). They pulled me out search me and my car. When I asked why they were searching me they quickly said if I don't want to be searched to just tell them. So I told them to stop and they did. They then said they were sorry and they thought i was someone else. WOW!!!! They are gay! [Mad] [Mad]

OH YEA COPS WILL DEFF TO THAT SHIT AND PLAY IT OFF LIKE OH YOU FIT THE DESCRIPTION FOR A SUSPECT WERE LOOKING FOR YEA SURE WHAT A COINSIDENCE THE LAST COP THAT PULLED ME OVER FOR (NOTHING) SAID THE SAME EXACT THING PSS, I'M NOT EVEN GONE SAY MORE CUZ I COULD JUST GO ON AND ON BOUT THESE FUCK'N COPS THEN I'MA HAVE THIS WHOLE SITE THAT LOVES THE COPS ON MY ASS SO I'M JUST GONE END IT RIGHT HERE

--------------------
SALVAGE CAR'S ARE LIKE GURL'S WITH AIDS I PASS EM UP

Posts: 723 | From: South San Francisco | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
F*K SJPD. I don't care what you say. Those fags over there are nothing but raciest ass cops. I just got pulled over thursday for not doing ANYTHING wrong(in a honda accord). They pulled me out search me and my car. When I asked why they were searching me they quickly said if I don't want to be searched to just tell them. So I told them to stop and they did. They then said they were sorry and they thought i was someone else. WOW!!!! They are gay! [Mad] [Mad]

Just so ya know... They were doing there job [Wink] and hondas are one of the most stolen cars around... I'm going to guess you weren't doing anything to raise an concerns... In case you didn't read my last post check it out

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

Tashas_c0upe
¯
Member # 8969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tashas_c0upe  Ford pictures for Tashas_c0upe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by slowback67:
quote:

Just so ya know... They were doing there job [Wink] and hondas are one of the most stolen cars around... I'm going to guess you weren't doing anything to raise an concerns... In case you didn't read my last post check it out
SO FUCK'N WHAT IF HONDAS ARE NUMBER ONE STOLEN CARS DID THEY BOTHER RUNNING HIS PLATES TO SEE IF IT WAS STOLEN BEFORE PULLING HIM OVER AND EVEN IF THEY DID OBVIOUSLY THE CAR WASN'T STOLEN, I SERIOUSLY DON'T WANNA HEAR THIS BS THAT THEY WERE JUST DOING THERE JOB CUZ THAT'S BS WHAT IF SOME ONE HAS TO BE TO A COURT MANTADED CLASS LIKE ALCOHOL ANNONYMUS OR ANGER MANAGEMENT AND THEY ARE ALREADY RUNNING LATE AND THEY GET PULLED OVER CUZ SOME DICK HEADED COP WANT'S TO BE A PUNK ASS BITCH AND THEN LET'S THEM GO AND WHEN YOU GET TO YOUR CLASS THEY TELL YOU YOUR TO LATE WE CAN'T ACCEPT YOU NOW THAT'S SOME BS COPS DO NOT HAVE THE FUCK'N RIGHT TO FUCK WITH WHO EVER THE FUCK THEY WANT.

--------------------

Bigchelis
¯
Member # 5941

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bigchelis  Ford pictures for Bigchelis    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

I am definitely sorry to hear that. The first thing I learned from my studies is that you can be searched at any time even against your will. I was taught that the mere fact that if you are asked to be searched and if you refuse, the refusal alone is the reason. It effectively becomes a double edge sword. I know this is 100% wrong, but the assistant dean of admissions where I went to Law School taught this to the class. Sorry, folks but the truth sucks.

If you think this is harsh, it gets worst and more serrated as you learn more and more. It makes you understand why lawyers and politicians (96% of politicians are ex-lawyers, including Obama) are so spineless and ruthless.

The first day of law school I was told to forget about right and wrong and leave all my values and morals out the door. I didn't finish my law degree for personal reasons, but I learned enough to know it is something that I don't have the time, money, or stomach to endure.

[ July 31, 2009, 12:19 AM: Message edited by: Bigchelis ]

Posts: 161 | From: San Jose,Ca | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
onesicklx
¯
Member # 285

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for onesicklx  Ford pictures for onesicklx  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ive been on this site for a while, and can vouch that bigchelis is not a cop... [patriot]
Posts: 1955 | From: san jose, CA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  :
NorCalRydaz
¯
Member # 3233

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRydaz  Ford pictures for NorCalRydaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Bigchelis:
quote:

I am definitely sorry to hear that. The first thing I learned from my studies is that you can be searched at any time even against your will. I was taught that the mere fact that if you are asked to be searched and if you refuse, the refusal alone is the reason. It effectively becomes a double edge sword. I know this is 100% wrong, but the assistant dean of admissions where I went to Law School taught this to the class. Sorry, folks but the truth sucks.

If you think this is harsh, it gets worst and more serrated as you learn more and more. It makes you understand why lawyers and politicians (96% of politicians are ex-lawyers, including Obama) are so spineless and ruthless.

The first day of law school I was told to forget about right and wrong and leave all my values and morals out the door. I didn't finish my law degree for personal reasons, but I learned enough to know it is something that I don't have the time, money, or stomach to endure.

that's crazy i didn't know they could search you like that. good to know.
NorCalRydaz
¯
Member # 3233

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRydaz  Ford pictures for NorCalRydaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Also i'm not saying all cops are dicks Just all that work for SJPD. [Big Grin] [Wink]
onesicklx
¯
Member # 285

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for onesicklx  Ford pictures for onesicklx  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Tashas_c0upe:
quote:
quote:

SO FUCK'N WHAT IF HONDAS ARE NUMBER ONE STOLEN CARS DID THEY BOTHER RUNNING HIS PLATES TO SEE IF IT WAS STOLEN BEFORE PULLING HIM OVER AND EVEN IF THEY DID OBVIOUSLY THE CAR WASN'T STOLEN, I SERIOUSLY DON'T WANNA HEAR THIS BS THAT THEY WERE JUST DOING THERE JOB CUZ THAT'S BS WHAT IF SOME ONE HAS TO BE TO A COURT MANTADED CLASS LIKE ALCOHOL ANNONYMUS OR ANGER MANAGEMENT AND THEY ARE ALREADY RUNNING LATE AND THEY GET PULLED OVER CUZ SOME DICK HEADED COP WANT'S TO BE A PUNK ASS BITCH AND THEN LET'S THEM GO AND WHEN YOU GET TO YOUR CLASS THEY TELL YOU YOUR TO LATE WE CAN'T ACCEPT YOU NOW THAT'S SOME BS COPS DO NOT HAVE THE FUCK'N RIGHT TO FUCK WITH WHO EVER THE FUCK THEY WANT.
just by the way you type, you are defenetly getting pull over... [Big Grin]
Posts: 1955 | From: san jose, CA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  :
Bigchelis
¯
Member # 5941

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bigchelis  Ford pictures for Bigchelis    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by onesicklx:
ive been on this site for a while, and can vouch that bigchelis is not a cop... [patriot]

Thanks, 1sicklx.

I think being a police officer is an honerable job, but so is being a car mechanic, teacher, engineer, janitor, ect... A true honerable person is not restricted by income or education; it is common sense.

This is my favorate site for CA law: Mark off the penal code section and you will find detailed definitions about what you and my rights really are. You can type in key words and search or type in the penal code # if you know it.
http://www.leginfo.ca.gov/calaw.html

[ July 31, 2009, 02:22 AM: Message edited by: Bigchelis ]

Tashas_c0upe
¯
Member # 8969

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

HAHA LMFAO BUT I DON'T BELIEVE THAT'S 100% TRUE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE TO GET SEARCHED UNLESS THEY HAVE A PROBAPAL <---HOW EVER YOU SPELL THAT, CAUSE THEN THEY CAN IF YOU HAVE AN ODER OF MARIJUANA OR BEER ANYTHING WITH "BREAKING THE LAW" THEN THEY CAN FOR INSTANCE IF YOUR ON PAROLE OR PROBATION THEN THAT'S AN AUTOMATIC SEARCH AND SEIZURE BUT IF YOUR NOT ON PAROLE AND PROBATION AND YOU HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING WRONG DON'T SMELL LIKE WEED OR DRANK THEN YOU ALL GOOD AND YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE TO GET SEARCHED TRUST ME I GOT STOPPED AT COLMA ONE NIGHT WALKING HOME PRETTY LATE AND THEY PULL ME OVER I HAD JUST GOT OFF JUVENILE PROBATION AND THEY TELL ME THEY PULLED ME OVER TO SEE IF I HAD ANY GRAFFITTI SUPPLIES AND SHIT LIKE THAT AND I SAID WTF NO I JUST GOT OUT OF THE HALLS I'M FRESH OUT OFF PROBATION THEN THEY ASK IF THEY CAN SEARCH ME AND FOR THE LONGEST I WAS WAITING FOR THIS CHANCE TO TELL A COP NO AND THEY DIDN'T SEARCH ME SO I TRUTHFULLY DON'T BELIEVE WHAT YOUR SAYING IS CORRECT

[ July 31, 2009, 12:38 AM: Message edited by: Tashas_c0upe ]

--------------------

Bigchelis
¯
Member # 5941

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

HAHA LMFAO BUT I DON'T BELIEVE THAT'S 100% TRUE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE TO GET SEARCHED UNLESS THEY HAVE A PROPAPAL <---HOW EVER YOU SPELL THAT CAUSE THEN THEY CAN LIKE IF YOU HAVE AN ORDER OF MARIJUANA OR BEER ANYTHING WITH "BREAKING THE LAW" THEN THEY CAN FOR INSTANCE IF YOUR ON PAROLE OR PROBATION THEN THAT'S AN AUTOMATIC SEARCH AND SEIZURE BUT IF YOUR NOT ON PAROLE AND PROBATION AND YOU HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING WRONG DON'T SMELL LIKE WEED OR DRANK THEN YOU ALL GOOD AND YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE TO GET SEARCHED TRUST ME I GOT STOPPED AT COLMA ONE NIGHT WALKING HOME PRETTY LATE AND THEY PULL ME OVER I HAD JUST GOT OFF JUVENILE PROBATION AND THEY TELL ME THEY PULLED ME OVER TO SEE IF I HAD ANY GRAFFITTI SUPPLIES AND SHIT LIKE THAT AND I SAID WTF NO I JUST GOT OUT OF THE HALLS I'M FRESH OUT OFF PROBATION THEN THEY ASK IF THEY CAN SEARCH ME AND FOR THE LONGEST I WAS WAITING FOR THIS CHANCE TO TELL A COP NO AND THEY DIDN'T SEARCH ME SO I TRUTHFULLY DON'T BELIEVE WHAT YOUR SAYING IS CORRECT
The officer could have searched you if he wanted to. I actually taught this very subject to juveniles, while doing an internship with the Fly Program for Santa Clara Law School. If the cop knew or wanted to he needs absolutely no reason, but your refusal alone is the probable cause. I am not trying to prove you wrong, just what I learned from lawyers and law professors. Like I said it is wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, but the law is not about right or wrong it is about the law and just becuase you don't know the law doesn't mean it doesn't apply to you.

Best of luck to you.

[ July 31, 2009, 12:45 AM: Message edited by: Bigchelis ]

Tashas_c0upe
¯
Member # 8969

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

HAHA LMFAO BUT I DON'T BELIEVE THAT'S 100% TRUE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE TO GET SEARCHED UNLESS THEY HAVE A PROPAPAL <---HOW EVER YOU SPELL THAT CAUSE THEN THEY CAN LIKE IF YOU HAVE AN ORDER OF MARIJUANA OR BEER ANYTHING WITH "BREAKING THE LAW" THEN THEY CAN FOR INSTANCE IF YOUR ON PAROLE OR PROBATION THEN THAT'S AN AUTOMATIC SEARCH AND SEIZURE BUT IF YOUR NOT ON PAROLE AND PROBATION AND YOU HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING WRONG DON'T SMELL LIKE WEED OR DRANK THEN YOU ALL GOOD AND YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE TO GET SEARCHED TRUST ME I GOT STOPPED AT COLMA ONE NIGHT WALKING HOME PRETTY LATE AND THEY PULL ME OVER I HAD JUST GOT OFF JUVENILE PROBATION AND THEY TELL ME THEY PULLED ME OVER TO SEE IF I HAD ANY GRAFFITTI SUPPLIES AND SHIT LIKE THAT AND I SAID WTF NO I JUST GOT OUT OF THE HALLS I'M FRESH OUT OFF PROBATION THEN THEY ASK IF THEY CAN SEARCH ME AND FOR THE LONGEST I WAS WAITING FOR THIS CHANCE TO TELL A COP NO AND THEY DIDN'T SEARCH ME SO I TRUTHFULLY DON'T BELIEVE WHAT YOUR SAYING IS CORRECT
The officer could have searched you if he wanted to. I actually taught this very subject to juveniles, while doing an internship with the Fly Program for Santa Clara Law School. If the cop knew or wanted to he needs absolutely no reason, but your refusal alone is the probable cause. I am not trying to prove you wrong, just what I learned from lawyers and law professors. Like I said it is wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, but the law is not about right or wrong it is about the law and just becuase you don't know the law doesn't mean it doesn't apply to you.

Best of luck to you.

WELL I GUESS YOUR RIGHT THEN I MEAN I'M JUST GOING OFF WHAT I'VE EXPERIENCED OFF THE STREETS AND YOUR TALKING ABOUT TALKING TO LAWYERS AND DOING YOUR RESEARCH SO YOU OBVIOUSLY KNOW MORE THANKS FOR THE INPUT

--------------------

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fr5.0:
quote:
Do police really use profiling?
If you fit the profile you will be a suspect. You don’t want to be profiled don’t dress, walk, talk, or drive a car that begs to be pulled over.

yes they do! suspect of what, minding my own business? so wait what your saying is, my U.S.A. given right to express my self will be violated because some board ass cop just feels the need to hastle me and hes gunna use one of those lame ass excusses?

In CA a gang member is someone who shares a color or a symbol, so if you are wearing clothes that look like something a gang member might wear don’t yell discrimination or it’s because I’m Mexican, black, Asian, ect…. It is likely your hat, belt, bandana, shoes, or one color outfit.
sooooooooooooo if its something that a cop would never do then im in the rong basically?
the colors of my clothes dont make me a gang member, where do you get your info from.......1980?

You walk with a gangster lean or like you’re the biggest person on earth, you are now a suspect because many peace officers know that’s the gangster walk.
so if i walk with confidence (commonly misunderstood as the tuffest guy on the block walk) im a suspect? a suspect to what...........stealing peoples confidence?

You talk to a peace officer like you are speaking to one of your “homies” bro…. You will certainly be profiled. I use slang words too, but there is a time and place for everything and in front of a peace officer, judge, or a job interview are not the right time.

you know what, im never gunna give respect to some pig that thinks he can talk to me any way he wants because of a peice of tin!
they can profile my language any time they want, but know this im never talking to a PUNK like hes my homie!

If you get pulled over it is not racial profiling it’s your car or the way you look.
may not be racial but its definitely a form of profiling!

If you think you are being singled out because of your race you need to re-evaluate or reinvent yourself to appear more fruitful because you live in a democratic society where you will be judged by the way you carry yourself. This includes dress, speak, and behave.

what democratic society do you live in? basicaly your a ratard! you dont have a clue wtf youre talking about! why did you even post this? you have now just labeld your self as the cop on cafords that is just here to catch people up! take your bullshit elseware you SNITCH!

Took the words out of my mouthh, [patriot] [patriot] [patriot] [patriot]

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
wow so much I wanna say, but this thread will end up with slurs being hurled and names being called.

+1

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
LX347hatch
¯
Member # 8668

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LX347hatch  Ford pictures for LX347hatch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB

[ July 31, 2009, 01:20 AM: Message edited by: 91silverbullet ]

Posts: 1416 | From: El Sobrante | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
Bigchelis
¯
Member # 5941

quote:
Originally posted by fr5.0:
quote:
Do police really use profiling?
If you fit the profile you will be a suspect. You don’t want to be profiled don’t dress, walk, talk, or drive a car that begs to be pulled over.

yes they do! suspect of what, minding my own business? so wait what your saying is, my U.S.A. given right to express my self will be violated because some board ass cop just feels the need to hastle me and hes gunna use one of those lame ass excusses?

In CA a gang member is someone who shares a color or a symbol, so if you are wearing clothes that look like something a gang member might wear don’t yell discrimination or it’s because I’m Mexican, black, Asian, ect…. It is likely your hat, belt, bandana, shoes, or one color outfit.
sooooooooooooo if its something that a cop would never do then im in the rong basically?
the colors of my clothes dont make me a gang member, where do you get your info from.......1980?

You walk with a gangster lean or like you’re the biggest person on earth, you are now a suspect because many peace officers know that’s the gangster walk.
so if i walk with confidence (commonly misunderstood as the tuffest guy on the block walk) im a suspect? a suspect to what...........stealing peoples confidence?

You talk to a peace officer like you are speaking to one of your “homies” bro…. You will certainly be profiled. I use slang words too, but there is a time and place for everything and in front of a peace officer, judge, or a job interview are not the right time.

you know what, im never gunna give respect to some pig that thinks he can talk to me any way he wants because of a peice of tin!
they can profile my language any time they want, but know this im never talking to a PUNK like hes my homie!

If you get pulled over it is not racial profiling it’s your car or the way you look.
may not be racial but its definitely a form of profiling!

If you think you are being singled out because of your race you need to re-evaluate or reinvent yourself to appear more fruitful because you live in a democratic society where you will be judged by the way you carry yourself. This includes dress, speak, and behave.

what democratic society do you live in? basicaly your a ratard! you dont have a clue wtf youre talking about! why did you even post this? you have now just labeld your self as the cop on cafords that is just here to catch people up! take your bullshit elseware you SNITCH!

I just had a chance to digest all that you wrote. It seems my message has been mis-interpreted. I simply gave feedback on my personal experience with profiling. My message comes from being on the receiving end and later learning as much as possible to decipher why I was so angry. At the end it was me who didn't understand.

Your comments I have heard before, almost word per word while attempting to help juveniles on probation.

Lets breakdown what you wrote..

"yes they do! suspect of what, minding my own business? so wait what your saying is, my U.S.A. given right to express my self will be violated because some board ass cop just feels the need to hastle me and hes gunna use one of those lame ass excusses?"

You have every right to express yourself. I am not saying it is wrong, but Ca law states that being involved in a gang is illegal and it is defined as a group sharing a symbol or a color. This leaves the door open to many many possible things. Which is why I gave examples of the most likely to get you harrassed.

You were just minding your own business sounds like just hanging around doing nothing wrong.
Believe it or not. Loitering is actually illegal in CA. If you pay attention some shopping centers actually post signs No Loitering. That just reminds you it is agains the law to hang around doing nothing. So, a cop bugs you for breaking a law (infraction), you act up not knowing the law and get harrased (searched.

You are mad as hell because you weren't doing anything. Just hanging out minding your own business.

The cop is mad becuase you gave him attitude when he was just doing his job and searching someone who was loitering.

I could go on and on on every comment you wrote, but I will be here till 6AM in order to explain everything in detail.

Just note that the cops usually are clueless when it comes to the legal nitty gritty details and with you having pre-conceived notions about what the law is there is a constant problem with police encounters ending negatively. This only helps stimulate the us vs. them attitude on both sides.

[ July 31, 2009, 01:54 AM: Message edited by: Bigchelis ]

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
when i was 17-20 i was pulled over 15+ times lol and i am white lol

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Jaejae5.0
¯
Member # 7958

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jaejae5.0  Ford pictures for Jaejae5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
you have been brain washed

--------------------
1987 notchback h/c/i 302 & 70mm turbo SOLD

2000 camaro ss cam only

Posts: 4890 | From: the combustion chamber | Registered: Oct 2007  |  :
season'd 88
¯
Member # 169

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for season'd 88  Ford pictures for season'd 88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://townhall.com/columnists/ThomasSowell/2009/07/28/a_post-racial_president
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by season'd 88:

Yep Obama is racist and will probably go down as the worst President since Jimmy Carter.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

sharkattack
¯
Member # 645

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sharkattack  Ford pictures for sharkattack    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have been a Police Officer for about 14 years now. Hardest freakin job in the world IMHO. You are damned if you do and damned if you don't. Flip side to everything you do in the job. It's not just about writing tickets. So much more. You have to be a social worker, doctor, mental health prof., lawyer, child care giver, parent, the list goes on. People don't like me just because I wear blue. Seriously, does anyone ever have any positive contacts with police. Usually not. If it's not for getting a citation, it's because someone broke the law or is doing something wrong. This usually leads to someone going to jail. No one wants to go to jail. We are not miracle workers but are expected to be. victims want results. Suspects want not to get caught.

I like helping people, I like catching the bad guy, and even preventing crime by just remaining visible. I like to think I am fair and treat everyone the same. I can be an ass though if it helps get through to someone.

I don't know how many times I have been told by a suspect that the only reason I stopped them was because of their race. Never because I saw them speeding, smoking dope, drinking in public, driving while intoxicated, blah blah blah. It has gotten tired. Whatever, I'm still professional.

My cop buddies and I don't sit around and plot how many blacks, hispanics, asians, indians, somoans we are going to stop and jam up.

Comming up as a kid, I had been spanked by the police. Several times for dumb kid stuff. Couple time for not doing anything wrong other than being at the wrong place at the wrong time. I have had my share of tickets, all but one deserved. The one I probably didn't deserve was after I got lippy. Talked myself right into that one.

I was arrested and booked for drinking in public when I was 20. I never did dope, robbed anyone, hurt anyone, did any felony, hustled anyone.

I certainly can't place my feet in anyone elses shoes who has had different experiences. With that said, I see the hate in peoples eyes when I am in uniform. However, I deal with it and it is left at work. My only goal is to go home safe every nite. Very hard to do in this line of work. Seems a lot of asshats out there want to hurt me.

I don't recommend this line of work for anyone. If I could do it all over, I would be a Chiropractor. Mine has a lot of nice cars. [Wink]

Bigchelis
¯
Member # 5941

quote:
Originally posted by jaejae:
you have been brain washed

If you are reffering to me you couldn't be more wrong.

I read the statistics on San Jose East Side's area pull over data while doing my undergrad. Over 70% are minorities or African Americans. Have you ever been to the East side?

I grew up on Pocoway (grammer school) and Gramercy and all the way till my senior year at James Lick High School I still lived there. I could count the number of white people I saw driving around. So, does it surprise me that such a disparity of justice exists: No. I was actually surprised when I learned 30% of the stops were of white people. Where the hell did they come from. [Big Grin] This was a Mercury News article claiming profiling, but from growing up in those areas I didn't drink the koolaid.

[ July 31, 2009, 02:29 AM: Message edited by: Bigchelis ]

Bigchelis
¯
Member # 5941

quote:
Originally posted by WildFire532FB:
quote:
Originally posted by season'd 88:

Yep Obama is racist and will probably go down as the worst President since Jimmy Carter.
Don't tell the muscle car guys from the 70's that. Jimmy Carter forced many of these enthusiasts to sell their Shelby Cobras, Camaros, Mustangs, ect...
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

The Gates guy just pulled the race card cause that's all he knows. He doesn't know if you threaten or yell at an officer your just fucking yourself. Hes a dumbass. It sucks they dropped the charges.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

166 Merlo
FELONY
MOTORSPORTS
Member # 1549

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 166 Merlo  Ford pictures for 166 Merlo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
wow so much I wanna say, but this thread will end up with slurs being hurled and names being called.

Everyone can predict the future of a post on cafords if you've been here long enough, say what you gotta say K8! don't hold back [Big Grin]

--------------------
'89 - Boss Coupe
'70 - Drop Cutthang
'68 - Cougnut
'87 - 0166, Its real

Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com