Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Just a little sample of spending money (Page 4)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Just a little sample of spending money
87redgt
¯
Member # 9176

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87redgt  Ford pictures for 87redgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 91silverbullet:
I guess bro I really could careless what ANYONE in this forum thinks of the way I stand in the matter..and I just look at it different cause I'm the minority of immigrants that came up different I was never a burden to any of you tax payers..its just funny that all you guys jump at it with radical points of views..like it was said before its like saying blacks are a burden to society cause all they do is live of the government and commit crimes ..but its not all of them ...and no I didn't vote in any election politics is a bunch of bs ..and I'm sorry that I said I would slap you I just really got offended by your first post cause to me it was ignorant..specially the part when you said immigrant kids don't deserve a education ..cmon bro the kids are the future if they don't get educated we are bound to keep living in the pos world we live in now..

So I was right?
89 306
¯
Member # 9042

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89 306  Ford pictures for 89 306    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
and i suppose this is coming from the "HARD WORKING WHITE MAN??"
ok let me say this...if the white man is so hard working why are a big majority of bumbs white?? hmmm is it due to a long life of hard work??
i wonder?? dont be mad about the "immagrant" come to america and work!!
shit you probably have "immagrants" working for you...
you want to call them illegal aliens...
dont u forget that these "immagrants" owned the state we live in today !!CALIFORNIA!! until the greedy white man came and STOLED many states away...HOW CAN U SAY THESE PEOPLE ARE ALIENS IF CALIFORNIA AND A COUPLE SURROUNDING STATES WERE OWNED BY WHO OTHER, THE "ILLEGAL ALIENS"...MAYBE ITS JUST SOME PAYBACK SO THE WHITE MAN WONT GO AROUND STEALING SHIT..OH WAIT BUSH DID IT WITH IRAQ..STEALING OIL..SOO WHAT EXACTLY MAKES THEM ANY LESS THEN THE WHITE MAN?? IF ANYTHING THE WHITE MAN IS JUST JEALOUS!!!

quote:
Originally posted by turbo50:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
Originally posted by 89 306:
maybe if the white man got up his ass and cut his own grass and made his lazy toothpick lookin wife to clean their own house maybe we wouldnt have this issue..
instead of always calling some one to do he work for you whites do the shit ur self and keep the us from such a big issue!!
[BS flag] [BS flag] [BS flag] [BS flag] [BS flag] [BS flag] [BS flag] [Mad]

That almost made me spit soda on my keyboard....lmao

Please 302Drop, 93exCHP, 90Fox, Alstock, please come in and whore this thread up. This thread will go no where fast.

I am sorry N8 but please elaborate as to why that would have made you spit soda (suprised you drink soda, you seem to be pretty health concious from your postings) on your keyboard?

Please tell me it was due to the fact that his post was OBSURD!

nothing to elaborate on, it was unexpected and a funny ass statement. Oh and it was a diet soda, so please keep the healthy image of a brotha.
I dont find one iota of humor in that statement and I would hope that you don't share this moron's views about the "white" man, if you do then I would hope you never need shit from me, either.

Lot's of fucks on here sharing their negative views of the "black" man and I am not finding any humor in that.....

I'm done on this post. Got me too fuckin pissed.

--------------------
02 mustang gt...mods soon to come!

89 lx: 306. edelbrock. heads..ported gt 40 manifolds..and all that other good stuff.

------------------
The ant-ghetto sign is no joke. Degrade this forum with ghetto behavior and get the boot. Ghetto behavior such as street slang, no regard for education (spelling & grammar) and threatening others with violence has no place on CAFords.com. Please find another forum to demonstrate such behavior.

89 306
¯
Member # 9042

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89 306  Ford pictures for 89 306    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
im glad i would never need a single thing from you..

quote:
quote:
maybe if the white man got up his ass and cut his own grass and made his lazy toothpick lookin wife to clean their own house maybe we wouldnt have this issue..
instead of always calling some one to do he work for you whites do the shit ur self and keep the us from such a big issue!!

So now you are going to make a fuckin negative generalization about another race?

Did you not see the ignorance in this fuckin post?

Public forum and all but I would hope you never need shit from me dude......

you fuckin brain child............ [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

--------------------

89 lx: 306. edelbrock. heads..ported gt 40 manifolds..and all that other good stuff.

------------------
The ant-ghetto sign is no joke. Degrade this forum with ghetto behavior and get the boot. Ghetto behavior such as street slang, no regard for education (spelling & grammar) and threatening others with violence has no place on CAFords.com. Please find another forum to demonstrate such behavior.

GOT 50
¯
Member # 1960

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for GOT 50  Ford pictures for GOT 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[QUOTE]Originally posted by 89 306:
[QB] and i suppose this is coming from the "HARD WORKING WHITE MAN??"
ok let me say this...if the white man is so hard working why are a big majority of bumbs white?? hmmm is it due to a long life of hard work??
dont u forget that these "immagrants" owned the state we live in today !!CALIFORNIA!! until the greedy white man came and STOLED many states away...HOW CAN U SAY THESE PEOPLE ARE ALIENS IF CALIFORNIA AND A COUPLE SURROUNDING STATES WERE OWNED BY WHO OTHER, THE "ILLEGAL ALIENS"...MAYBE ITS JUST SOME PAYBACK SO THE WHITE MAN WONT GO AROUND STEALING SHIT..OH WAIT BUSH DID IT WITH IRAQ..STEALING OIL..SOO WHAT EXACTLY MAKES THEM ANY LESS THEN THE WHITE MAN?? IF ANYTHING THE WHITE MAN IS JUST JEALOUS!!!

[QUOTE]Originally posted by turbo50:

I prefer the term conquered.

The "white people" really didnt steal it. Pretty sure there was alot of bloodshed.

Posts: 2139 | From: SF/DALY CITY/MILLBRAE | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
WHATS RACE [Confused] [Confused] [Confused] [Confused]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

Cm4hawks
¯
Member # 5231

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cm4hawks  Ford pictures for Cm4hawks    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
All i can say is between my sorry WHITE ass and my toothpick with we made almost 300k Last year. And if i want to pay some on to do my fucking yard so what. It has nothing to do with being lazy. I usally put between 70 to 96 hours a week in. Thats right more than your two weeks. Pisses me off everyone always wants to judge people.

quote:

--------------------
2007 Ford Expedition
2004 Dodge Ram 2500

Posts: 1818 | From: Pacheco CA | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
phil a
¯
Member # 6951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phil a  Ford pictures for phil a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
and i suppose this is coming from the "HARD WORKING WHITE MAN??"

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:

That almost made me spit soda on my keyboard....lmao

Please 302Drop, 93exCHP, 90Fox, Alstock, please come in and whore this thread up. This thread will go no where fast.

I am sorry N8 but please elaborate as to why that would have made you spit soda (suprised you drink soda, you seem to be pretty health concious from your postings) on your keyboard?

Please tell me it was due to the fact that his post was OBSURD!

nothing to elaborate on, it was unexpected and a funny ass statement. Oh and it was a diet soda, so please keep the healthy image of a brotha.
I dont find one iota of humor in that statement and I would hope that you don't share this moron's views about the "white" man, if you do then I would hope you never need shit from me, either.

Lot's of fucks on here sharing their negative views of the "black" man and I am not finding any humor in that.....

I'm done on this post. Got me too fuckin pissed.

Perhaps the majority of bums (correct spelling) are white because . . . the majority of PEOPLE are white, therefore representing an accurate cross-slice of population proportions. Just a thought.

But yes, I think you are correct: the white man is definitely jealous. Down with Whitey!!

Posts: 1261 | From: toledo oh | Registered: Jul 2006  |  :
2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2stangs69-91  Ford pictures for 2stangs69-91    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
lol you guy's are all a bunch of idiots. Go back to working on cars and stay out of politics.

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1991 LX hatch getting a make over
1994 F150 4X4 351
2006 Yamaha V-max 1200 Modded

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What can you say about 89 306's post above, he can't even complete a sentence without serious grammar issues. I've only seen a few people who posted some accurate responses to what the teacher was trying to communicate about the waste and lack of appreciation for what the illegals are getting for free. This about illegals, not race and yes they happen to be Mexican in this instance. Sorry it offends some of you sensitive asswipes so get some more Preparation H if this hurts. How the hell are you supposed to have a discussion if you can't actually talk about the problem here which again is illegals. Aahhh did I say it again...illegals!!! People are so fuckin' sensitive and politically correct we;ll soon be to afraid to say anything and just let states problems get worse. People keep saying just stop talking about politics so that means just bury your head in the sand and shut up. This is a general topic forum which is where it should be and obviously there are some people with opinions, anger and concern that should be shared.
89 306
¯
Member # 9042

haha you said it your self dickwhad..its a public forum..there is no rule about having to type using proper grammer and punctuation..and i agree with u bout addressing the issue but be real man..mexicans arent the only immagrants..so why are u only bashing them down?? what bout the other immagrants??

--------------------

------------------

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You don't get it and it will be impossible for you to understand I can tell from here on out [Roll Eyes] Your obviously really pissed off at the "white man" but your not a racist are you? Just curious what is your race my friend because you seem to really enjoy the race issue other than what this is about?

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

89 306
¯
Member # 9042

im not races at all man...but we all when some one says "illegal immagrants" we know that they are refering to the mexican race..thats why i said what i did..

--------------------

------------------

BlackDrop50
¯
Member # 1715

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlackDrop50  Ford pictures for BlackDrop50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If you defend illegal immigrants somebody in your family must be one.
Posts: 1379 | From: 510 East Bay | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i hope Arnold gets rid of Welfare.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
im not races at all man...but we all when some one says "illegal immagrants" we know that they are refering to the mexican race..thats why i said what i did..

Your not racist at all? lol That was a good joke. If i went off talking shit about a race like you just did i would be labeled a racist. You ARE a racist. You are the reason why racism still exists today. From reading your post i wouldn't be surprised if you made someone who didn't care about color hate your race now. Racism will never go away because of this.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

quote:
Originally posted by WildFire532FB:
quote:

Your not racist at all? lol That was a good joke. If i went off talking shit about a race like you just did i would be labeled a racist. You ARE a racist. You are the reason why racism still exists today. From reading your post i wouldn't be surprised if you made someone who didn't care about color hate your race now. Racism will never go away because of this.
+1 He was also talking about a "toothpick" wife in his post. That's a trophy wife, better than having these fat pigs I see everywhere walking around the mall with there battering ram strollers and 5 kids. Do yourself a favor and save some funds and go to Europe, you won't see anything like what you see here and you'll want to move there....trust me. Being fat here is an accepted epidemic, PATHETIC. Wait I forgot you don't like whites..so nevermind [Eek!]

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

SHOalex
¯
Member # 7720

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SHOalex  Ford pictures for SHOalex    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 9cobra7:
quote:
quote:

+1 He was also talking about a "toothpick" wife in his post. That's a trophy wife, better than having these fat pigs I see everywhere walking around the mall with there battering ram strollers and 5 kids. Do yourself a favor and save some funds and go to Europe, you won't see anything like what you see here and you'll want to move there....trust me. Being fat here is an accepted epidemic, PATHETIC. Wait I forgot you don't like whites..so nevermind [Eek!]
Well this is useless and I hate to post in this stupid ass! old ass thread BUT 9cobra7 are you an idiot? Do you really think a teacher wrote that? ITS PROPAGANDA! hahaha get your head out of your ass. Look every one is a little racist if you say your arent you probably are.

I do belive stereotypes exist for a reason TO AN EXTENT, I judge people by character not by color. Just the way you guys say hey! you said our wifes are toothpicks YOUR the racist ones, Well how do you expect a man to react when you say ALL you damn mexican are fat dont value education get pregnant by 14 thats enough to get anone fired up.

LAST THING you can rant all you want NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO you cant stop the flood of "illegals" coming into the U.S. weather they be mexican or chinese so HAHAHA to you

[patriot] [patriot] god bless america and long live the mustang!

--------------------
BAM! POW! Right in the kisser.

90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90FoX  Ford pictures for 90FoX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SHOalex:
quote:
Originally posted by 9cobra7:
quote:
quote:

Well this is useless and I hate to post in this stupid ass! old ass thread BUT 9cobra7 are you an idiot? Do you really think a teacher wrote that? ITS PROPAGANDA! hahaha get your head out of your ass. Look every one is a little racist if you say your arent you probably are.

I do belive stereotypes exist for a reason TO AN EXTENT, I judge people by character not by color. Just the way you guys say hey! you said our wifes are toothpicks YOUR the racist ones, Well how do you expect a man to react when you say ALL you damn mexican are fat dont value education get pregnant by 14 thats enough to get anone fired up.

LAST THING you can rant all you want NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO you cant stop the flood of "illegals" coming into the U.S. weather they be mexican or chinese so HAHAHA to you

[patriot] [patriot] god bless america and long live the mustang!

There is definitely not much we can do to stop every illegal immigrant from coming here. BUT our government can stop indirectly giving them incentives to want to come here.

[patriot]

Posts: 5364 | From: Shooting Skeet | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com