Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Just a little sample of spending money (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Just a little sample of spending money
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
WONDER CALIFORNIA IS BROKE!!!

This English teacher has phrased it the best I've seen yet....
(From a California school teacher) - - -
"As you listen to the news about the student protests over illegal immigration, there are some things that you should be aware of:
I am in charge of the English-as-a-second-language department at a large southern California high school which is designated a Title 1 school, meaning that its students average lower socioeconomic and income levels.
Most of the schools you are hearing about, South Gate High, Bell Gardens , Huntington Park , etc., where
these students are protesting, are also Title 1 schools.
Title 1 schools are on the free breakfast and free lunch program. When I say free breakfast, I'm not talking a glass of milk and roll -- but a full breakfast and cereal bar with fruits and juices that would make a Marriott proud. The waste of this food is monumental, with trays and trays of it being dumped in the trash uneaten. ( OUR TAX DOLLARS AT WORK )
I estimate that well over 50% of these students are obese or at least moderately overweight. About 75% or more DO have cell phones.. The school also provides daycare centers for the unwed teenage pregnant girls (some as young as 13) so they can attend class without the inconvenience of having to arrange for babysitters or having family watch their kids. (OUR TAX DOLLARS AT WORK)
I was ordered to spend $700,000 on my department or risk losing funding for the upcoming year even though there was little need for anything; my budget was already substantial. I ended up buying new computers for the computer learning center, half of which, one month later, have been carved with graffiti by the appreciative students who obviously feel humbled and grateful to have a free education in America ..
(OUR TAX DOLLARS AT WORK)
I have had to intervene several times for young and substitute teachers whose classes consist of many illegal immigrant students here in the country less than 3 months who raised so much hell with the female teachers, calling them "Putas" whores and throwing things that the teachers were in tears.
Free medical, free education, free food, day care etc., etc, etc. Is it any wonder they feel entitled to not only be in this country but to demand rights, privileges and entitlements ?
To those who want to point out how much the se illegal immigrants contribute to our society because they LIKE their gardener and housekeeper and they like to pay less for tomatoes: spend some time in the real world of illegal immigration and see the TRUE costs .
Higher insurance, medical facilities closing , higher medical costs, more crime, lower standards of education in our schools,overcrowding, new diseases etc., etc, etc ...For me, I'll pay more for tomatoes.
We need to wake up. The guest worker program will be a disaster because we won't have the guts to enforce it. Does anyone in their right mind really think they will voluntarily leave and return?
It does, however, have everything to do with culture: A third-world culture that does not value education , that accepts children getting pregnant and dropping out of school by 15 and that refuses
to assimilate , and an American culture that has become<= SPAN class=EC_ecececapple-converted-space> so weak and worried about " politically correctness " that we don't have the will to do anything about it.
If this makes your blood boil , as it did mine, forward this to everyone you know.

CHEAP LABOR? Isn't that what the whole immigration issue is about?
Business doesn't want to pay a decent wage.
Consumers don't want expensive produce.
Government will tell you Americans don't want the jobs.
But the bottom line is cheap labor. The phrase "cheap labor" is a myth, a farce, and a lie. There is no such thing as "cheap labor."
Take, for example, an illegal alien with a wife and five children. He takes a job for $5.00 or 6.00/hour. At that wage, with six dependents,he pays no income tax, yet at the end of the year, if he files an Income Tax Return, he gets an "earned income credit" of up to $3,200 free.
He qualifies for Section 8 housing and subsidized rent.
He qualifies for food stamps.
He qualifies for free (no deductible, no co-pay) health care.
His children get free breakfasts and lunches at school.
He requires bilingual teachers and books.
He qualifies for relief from high energy bills.
If they are or become, aged, blind or disabled, they qualify for SSI. Once qualified for SSI they can qualify for Medicare. All of this is at (our) taxpayer's expense.
He doesn't worry about car insurance, life insurance, or homeowners insurance.
Taxpayers provide Spanish language signs, bulletins and printed material.
He and his family receive the equivalent of $20.00 to $30.00/hour in benefits.
Working Americans are lucky to have $5.00 or $6.00/hour left after paying their bills.
The American taxpayers also pay for increased crime, graffiti and trash clean-up.
Cheap labor? YEAH RIGHT!
Wake up people!

THIS HAS GOT TO BE PASSED ALONG TO AS MANY AS POSSIBLE OR WE WILL ALL GO DOWN THE DRAIN BECAUSE A FEW DON'T CARE.
[Mad]

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Bet ya'll saw me reply, and thought "Aaawwww shit, I am gonna get the popcorn ready"... Well surprise I am going to STFU on this one and let FR and the others have at it.
[patriot]

89 306
¯
Member # 9042

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89 306  Ford pictures for 89 306    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
maybe if the white man got up his ass and cut his own grass and made his lazy toothpick lookin wife to clean their own house maybe we wouldnt have this issue..
instead of always calling some one to do he work for you whites do the shit ur self and keep the us from such a big issue!!
[BS flag] [BS flag] [BS flag] [BS flag] [BS flag] [BS flag] [BS flag] [Mad]

[ July 08, 2009, 04:10 PM: Message edited by: 89 306 ]

--------------------
02 mustang gt...mods soon to come!

89 lx: 306. edelbrock. heads..ported gt 40 manifolds..and all that other good stuff.

------------------
The ant-ghetto sign is no joke. Degrade this forum with ghetto behavior and get the boot. Ghetto behavior such as street slang, no regard for education (spelling & grammar) and threatening others with violence has no place on CAFords.com. Please find another forum to demonstrate such behavior.

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[patriot] that teacher is speaks the truth

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
cees87drop
¯
Member # 4066

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cees87drop  Ford pictures for cees87drop    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 89 306:
maybe if the white man got up his ass and cut his own grass and made his lazy toothpick lookin wife to clean their own house maybe we wouldnt have this issue..
instead of always calling some one to do he work for you whites do the shit ur self and keep the us from such a big issue!!

Lol..
Blind
2.3L
CAFords OG
Member # 3052

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blind  Ford pictures for Blind    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

so angry [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
89 LX Notchback ex 4cyl, 14psi
02 Harley F150, 15psi

Posts: 8521 | From: Fairfield | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

So now you are going to make a fuckin negative generalization about another race?

Did you not see the ignorance in this fuckin post?

Public forum and all but I would hope you never need shit from me dude......

you fuckin brain child............ [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
LX347hatch
¯
Member # 8668

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LX347hatch  Ford pictures for LX347hatch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So fukn ignorant is crazy..I was in ilegal my parents were ilegal..my dad is construction worker and will put to shame any foreman from any construction company trust me and does the work for less than any big company..so where do you get off saying that we come from 3rd world countries that don't value education.. I came here learned english in less than a year..put to shame any kid in my class in math and I could read and write better than most people that where born here...learned about cars from books..and I could school most wyotech or uti graduates..my parents ain't never evaded taxes , never took any government help . Such as welfare and all that other bs...bro go and do some real life research and stop listening to a bunch og HICKS .that have nothng better to do than just to find reasons why to descriminate aginst the next man..and don't forget who put this country where is at right now...a white man..
Posts: 1416 | From: El Sobrante | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
jut be thankful u have a job! wize old man once told me " at the end of the day if you cant injoy a cold beer your doing something wrong"

i think this should be posted in every starbucks window!!!!

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

That almost made me spit soda on my keyboard....lmao

Please 302Drop, 93exCHP, 90Fox, Alstock, please come in and whore this thread up. This thread will go no where fast.

[ July 08, 2009, 04:36 PM: Message edited by: N8 ]

turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:

Please 302Drop, 93exCHP, 90Fox, Alstock, please come in and whore this thread up. This thread will go no where fast.

I am sorry N8 but please elaborate as to why that would have made you spit soda (suprised you drink soda, you seem to be pretty health concious from your postings) on your keyboard?

Please tell me it was due to the fact that his post was OBSURD!

--------------------

LX347hatch
¯
Member # 8668

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LX347hatch  Ford pictures for LX347hatch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Worry more about the fucks that are born here , and have abosolutely no barrier to get a job or go to school..but still at home living of welfare and food stamps..and it ain't a race thing cause I'm preety sure I've seen whites , blacks . Brown , orange , and. Purple in the welfare line..
turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

quote:
Originally posted by 91silverbullet:
Worry more about the fucks that are born here , and have abosolutely no barrier to get a job or go to school..but still at home living of welfare and food stamps..and it ain't a race thing cause I'm preety sure I've seen whites , blacks . Brown , orange , and. Purple in the welfare line..

I don't give a shit if someone is neon pink as long as they are trying.

Welfare is supposed to be a support system to help those that need help get on their feet.

Something went wrong, somewhere.

--------------------

GOT 50
¯
Member # 1960

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for GOT 50  Ford pictures for GOT 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
So fukn ignorant is crazy..I was in ilegal my parents were ilegal..my dad is construction worker and will put to shame any foreman from any construction company trust me and does the work for less than any big company..so where do you get off saying that we come from 3rd world countries that don't value education.. I came here learned english in less than a year..put to shame any kid in my class in math and I could read and write better than most people that where born here...learned about cars from books..and I could school most wyotech or uti graduates..my parents ain't never evaded taxes , never took any government help . Such as welfare and all that other bs...bro go and do some real life research and stop listening to a bunch og HICKS .that have nothng better to do than just to find reasons why to descriminate aginst the next man..and don't forget who put this country where is at right now...a white man..

So; you and your parents are illegals and or were illegals. How many years did they/you work in this country and not pay a dime of taxes S.S.? How I feel proud to say that I paid for your education. Seeing as your parents probably were not legalized by the time of you started going to school.

But to each there own. Hopefully you all have green cards/been legalized and pay your fair share of taxes. Hell maybe if you are upstanding citizens you will payback for all the back taxes and services you used and didnt contribute to.

I am GLAD to BE an AMERICAN! [patriot]

Posts: 2139 | From: SF/DALY CITY/MILLBRAE | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
Originally posted by turbo50:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:

I am sorry N8 but please elaborate as to why that would have made you spit soda (suprised you drink soda, you seem to be pretty health concious from your postings) on your keyboard?

nothing to elaborate on, it was unexpected and a funny ass statement. Oh and it was a diet soda, so please keep the healthy image of a brotha.
2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2stangs69-91  Ford pictures for 2stangs69-91    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

another of the well educated CA ford people giving there input [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

The damm White people have to work to many hours to help pay for welfare!!!!They do not have time for that shit. look how bad the illegals would suffer if they( I am going to change this to legals because I know to many hard working black and hispanic people that pay taxes also) made less money they might lose ther food stamps and free health care. That would be cruel. Who the fuck do you think pumps the money into the welfare system.....The working class legal Americans.

The teacher hit the nail right on the head.

[ July 08, 2009, 06:37 PM: Message edited by: 2stangs69-91 ]

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1991 LX hatch getting a make over
1994 F150 4X4 351
2006 Yamaha V-max 1200 Modded

LX347hatch
¯
Member # 8668

quote:
Originally posted by GOT 50:
quote:

So; you and your parents are illegals and or were illegals. How many years did they/you work in this country and not pay a dime of taxes S.S.? How I feel proud to say that I paid for your education. Seeing as your parents probably were not legalized by the time of you started going to school.

But to each there own. Hopefully you all have green cards/been legalized and pay your fair share of taxes. Hell maybe if you are upstanding citizens you will payback for all the back taxes and services you used and didnt contribute to.

I am GLAD to BE an AMERICAN! [patriot]

Dam another idiot...first of all you didn't pay for shit of mine... and yeah we all have green cards and are all good..we beeen here for 11 years and my dad has paid taxes for 11 I'm 20 years old been working for 3 and paid my taxes all 3 .and like I said before we never used any fuckn service cause that's not what hard working people do...so go take your ignorant ass somewher else...
2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2stangs69-91  Ford pictures for 2stangs69-91    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Another CA ford political expert lol. wtf didn't your parents become legal? or did they? A white man put this country were it is today? You need to go back to school and learn how politics works before you post stupid shit like that. You probably went to high school in the same type of school the teacher wrote about.

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1991 LX hatch getting a make over
1994 F150 4X4 351
2006 Yamaha V-max 1200 Modded

turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:

nothing to elaborate on, it was unexpected and a funny ass statement. Oh and it was a diet soda, so please keep the healthy image of a brotha.
I dont find one iota of humor in that statement and I would hope that you don't share this moron's views about the "white" man, if you do then I would hope you never need shit from me, either.

Lot's of fucks on here sharing their negative views of the "black" man and I am not finding any humor in that.....

I'm done on this post. Got me too fuckin pissed.

--------------------

Scoop
¯
Member # 8726

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scoop  Ford pictures for Scoop    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
its funny how people bash on immigrants coming to America, yea its not right that they are not paying taxes but alot of them are trying to do better for them and their family, like how we would do for ours. but we gotta remember we all started from some ware and sure as hell wasn't HERE unless your a native. im pretty fucking sure that i would catch most people on here picking fruit under the hot ass sun for $5. we can just blame the immigrants but also the business owners who are paying because at the end of the day who's decision is to hire and pay them? [patriot]
Posts: 1121 | From: Out Chillin | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
86redGT
¯
Member # 6961

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86redGT  Ford pictures for 86redGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Welfare was a support system set up in depression era America so that large families would not starve when times got rough. At its peak in the 1930's there was about 1 person receiving welfare for ever 150 ish working men. Today the ratio is about 1 in 4.

The welfare system never changed to suit the times, it was never meant to support people for a long amount of time. Only to help people along until they could get a good job and pay their own bills.

A new system needs to be set up so the government is not paying for all of these peoples living expenses. However i have no idea what that may be.

--------------------
2003 Mustang Cobra
2016 Fiesta ST

LX347hatch
¯
Member # 8668

quote:
Originally posted by 2stangs69-91:
quote:

Another CA ford political expert lol. wtf didn't your parents become legal? or did they? A white man put this country were it is today? You need to go back to school and learn how politics works before you post stupid shit like that. You probably went to high school in the same type of school the teacher wrote about.
Dam bro..no I ain't no political expert..but I speak of experience unlike you who just hops on the bandwagon..and cmon you cant honestly say a white men put this country where its at ...is we the poeple that live in this country that put it where its at...and your just another racist fuck if u agree with this bullshit post..
N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:

I dont find one iota of humor in that statement and I would hope that you don't share this moron's views about the "white" man, if you do then I would hope you never need shit from me, either.

Lot's of fucks on here sharing their negative views of the "black" man and I am not finding any humor in that.....

I'm done on this post. Got me too fuckin pissed.

Aint this about a *%4^*. Someone makes a generalizing statement about a white male and you guys get hurt? But everyday all day people can make jokes about blacks or people in desperate means and you guys don't say shit?

And ya'll know damn well that if I felt like that it would have come out long ago, as I dont bite my tongue for nobody. but damn, such a strong reaction this statement but you guys sit let others be generalized all day long. And laugh at another sectors expense all day long. I say if you cant sit back and laugh at yourself sometimes then you for damn sure shouldnt be laughing at others.

And Dan, I am pretty sure you are a straight up cat and I cant recall you actually ever making a disparaging remark. But I also have never heard you stand up against others making a remark until now. But to answer your question "no I do not"

[ July 08, 2009, 05:43 PM: Message edited by: N8 ]

86redGT
¯
Member # 6961

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86redGT  Ford pictures for 86redGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 2stangs69-91:
quote:

Dam bro..no I ain't no political expert..but I speak of experience unlike you who just hops on the bandwagon..and cmon you cant honestly say a white men put this country where its at ...is we the poeple that live in this country that put it where its at...and your just another racist fuck if u agree with this bullshit post..
To a certain extent i do agree with this post. I went to one of those section 1 schools. While i would agree that the 1st generation immigrants were hard working and trying to build a better life for their families. I would often see the second generation falling flat on their faces.

The school population was about 60% Hispanic. When i was a freshman we started with a class of around 600. My senior year we graduated 380, 20% of them Hispanic. This is not aimed as a call out at the Hispanic population, rather just my observations.

Also much of the school was vandalized at random intervals, but this was from EVERYONE in the student body, and not any one ethnic group.

I still found it appalling to see kids with cell phones and brand new clothes on the assisted lunch program, when i was wearing hand me downs, and wasn't allowed to get a cell phone until i was a senior.

With the bind that all the schools are in for money, and the massive budget cut that California is in, i think they should cut off ALL assisted lunch programs. Right now parents at my old school are up in arms because they decided to cut the budget for ALL SCHOOL SPORTS instead of the budgets for assisted lunches.

--------------------
2003 Mustang Cobra
2016 Fiesta ST

LSFairmont
¯
Member # 6001

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LSFairmont  Ford pictures for LSFairmont    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i hate seeing my paycheck and seeing that i paid close to $600 in taxes.
Posts: 3652 | From: the land of the lost | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com