Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Just a little sample of spending money (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Just a little sample of spending money
GOT 50
¯
Member # 1960

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for GOT 50  Ford pictures for GOT 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 91silverbullet:
quote:
Originally posted by GOT 50:
quote:
So fukn ignorant is crazy..I was in ilegal my parents were ilegal..my dad is construction worker and will put to shame any foreman from any construction company trust me and does the work for less than any big company..so where do you get off saying that we come from 3rd world countries that don't value education.. I came here learned english in less than a year..put to shame any kid in my class in math and I could read and write better than most people that where born here...learned about cars from books..and I could school most wyotech or uti graduates..my parents ain't never evaded taxes , never took any government help . Such as welfare and all that other bs...bro go and do some real life research and stop listening to a bunch og HICKS .that have nothng better to do than just to find reasons why to descriminate aginst the next man..and don't forget who put this country where is at right now...a white man..

So; you and your parents are illegals and or were illegals. How many years did they/you work in this country and not pay a dime of taxes S.S.? How I feel proud to say that I paid for your education. Seeing as your parents probably were not legalized by the time of you started going to school.

But to each there own. Hopefully you all have green cards/been legalized and pay your fair share of taxes. Hell maybe if you are upstanding citizens you will payback for all the back taxes and services you used and didnt contribute to.

I am GLAD to BE an AMERICAN! [patriot]

Dam another idiot...first of all you didn't pay for shit of mine... and yeah we all have green cards and are all good..we beeen here for 11 years and my dad has paid taxes for 11 I'm 20 years old been working for 3 and paid my taxes all 3 .and like I said before we never used any fuckn service cause that's not what hard working people do...so go take your ignorant ass somewher else...
Impresive,

Dads has been here 11 years and paid taxes for 11 years. That jsut does not seem to add up. Must be that ethnic way of calculating math.

Maybe he was here on a work VISA, which would not have made him illegal per see yet. So was he here legally with a work permit and got nationalized?

Check your facts. Maybe he was paying taxes under someone elses social security number? Then you would be right.

P.S. I am 50% mexican. My grnadparents came here legaly "the right way"

"PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN" [patriot]

Posts: 2139 | From: SF/DALY CITY/MILLBRAE | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
okay this post was to show where california is spending the money it dont have. 9cobra7 is correct when he states this is one major cause of californias money issues. also white people didnt make this country the way it is today. think about all the black, hispanic, asian, middle eastern, native american, ect people that died for this country. we all made this a great nation. and when i see those black, hispanic, asian, middle eastern people i dont think of them as a RACE i see them as AMERICANS.

ALSO on a side note about race. i dont see black people as AFRICAN AMERICANS i just see AMERICANS. this is a great time in history and there is no time to have a racial devide. [patriot]

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 23109:
okay this post was to show where california is spending the money it dont have. 9cobra7 is correct when he states this is one major cause of californias money issues. also white people didnt make this country the way it is today. think about all the black, hispanic, asian, middle eastern, native american, ect people that died for this country. we all made this a great nation. and when i see those black, hispanic, asian, middle eastern people i dont think of them as a RACE i see them as AMERICANS.

ALSO on a side note about race. i dont see black people as AFRICAN AMERICANS i just see AMERICANS. this is a great time in history and there is no time to have a racial devide. [patriot]

+7856,
it is always easy to point the finger at other sectors for issues and problems.

GOT 50
¯
Member # 1960

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for GOT 50  Ford pictures for GOT 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 23109:

[worship]

I could not agree more.

I am an American. Plane and simple. [patriot]

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
People wanted to talk about MJ's funeral cost and I wanted to post something that happens all year long, year after year. Mj's funeral was a one day event. This is just one of many ways we waste money and wanted to point it out. I'm on my way up to the San Francisco to mingle with a lot of different type of Americans (races) which should be fun. This just goes to show you how deep peoples feelings really are and how hidden our explosive nature is. Look at what you guys are saying to each other and many different opinions we have here, this is really something.
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 9cobra7:
People wanted to talk about MJ's funeral cost and I wanted to post something that happens all year long, year after year. Mj's funeral was a one day event. This is just one of many ways we waste money and wanted to point it out. I'm on my way up to the San Francisco to mingle with a lot of different type of Americans (races) which should be fun. This just goes to show you how deep peoples feelings really are and how hidden our explosive nature is. Look at what you guys are saying to each other and many different opinions we have here, this is really something.

all I did was laugh at a comment, then somehow I got pulled into this void...lol.

But just to let ya'll know. I treat everyone like I want to be treated despite color, religion or beliefs and that is with respect. And I am far from racist, I run my own business and I am the only black person working here...lol.

2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2stangs69-91  Ford pictures for 2stangs69-91    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 2stangs69-91:
quote:
So fukn ignorant is crazy..I was in ilegal my parents were ilegal..my dad is construction worker and will put to shame any foreman from any construction company trust me and does the work for less than any big company..so where do you get off saying that we come from 3rd world countries that don't value education.. I came here learned english in less than a year..put to shame any kid in my class in math and I could read and write better than most people that where born here...learned about cars from books..and I could school most wyotech or uti graduates..my parents ain't never evaded taxes , never took any government help . Such as welfare and all that other bs...bro go and do some real life research and stop listening to a bunch og HICKS .that have nothng better to do than just to find reasons why to descriminate aginst the next man..and don't forget who put this country where is at right now...a white man..

Another CA ford political expert lol. wtf didn't your parents become legal? or did they? A white man put this country were it is today? You need to go back to school and learn how politics works before you post stupid shit like that. You probably went to high school in the same type of school the teacher wrote about.
Dam bro..no I ain't no political expert..but I speak of experience unlike you who just hops on the bandwagon..and cmon you cant honestly say a white men put this country where its at ...is we the poeple that live in this country that put it where its at...and your just another racist fuck if u agree with this bullshit post..
ahhh you said in your last sentence a white man put the country were it is at today [Confused] . lol I didn't. Are you quoting your self calling yourself racist?

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1991 LX hatch getting a make over
1994 F150 4X4 351
2006 Yamaha V-max 1200 Modded

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I am Mexican my damn self And i STAND up for this post! parents were born n mexico crossed here illigaly but love this country and got there citizen ship in 1992 and made a good living. Even my father says they Have to earn it like he did, put somthing on the table , learn the culture of here, learn the language,read it, speak it,for god sakes be somebody . You dont know how much it pisses me off when i here "Im just going to come here , save some money and go back to my country"???? WTF!? gtfo with that mierda! I support the system but HOLY shit there taking advantage like no other! It got me pissed off when i seen this post . They need to make it HARDER to get any type of help from the system! hell i dont have benifits from my job yet but u dont see me going to get free care. Hell i just payed 4 grand for some dental, FUCK THESE people who want to take advantage!
[Mad] Dont like what im saying? Good, go lick pussy.

[ July 08, 2009, 06:57 PM: Message edited by: Eddie510- ]

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

LX347hatch
¯
Member # 8668

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LX347hatch  Ford pictures for LX347hatch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

So; you and your parents are illegals and or were illegals. How many years did they/you work in this country and not pay a dime of taxes S.S.? How I feel proud to say that I paid for your education. Seeing as your parents probably were not legalized by the time of you started going to school.

But to each there own. Hopefully you all have green cards/been legalized and pay your fair share of taxes. Hell maybe if you are upstanding citizens you will payback for all the back taxes and services you used and didnt contribute to.

Dam another idiot...first of all you didn't pay for shit of mine... and yeah we all have green cards and are all good..we beeen here for 11 years and my dad has paid taxes for 11 I'm 20 years old been working for 3 and paid my taxes all 3 .and like I said before we never used any fuckn service cause that's not what hard working people do...so go take your ignorant ass somewher else...
Impresive,

Dads has been here 11 years and paid taxes for 11 years. That jsut does not seem to add up. Must be that ethnic way of calculating math.

Maybe he was here on a work VISA, which would not have made him illegal per see yet. So was he here legally with a work permit and got nationalized?

Check your facts. Maybe he was paying taxes under someone elses social security number? Then you would be right.

so did we bro im chilean so theres no way i can come here illegally..so watch your fuckin mouth before you start putting people down ...im done with this internet arguing ..best believe if it was in person this shit would have ended ugly..
Posts: 1416 | From: El Sobrante | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
GOT 50
¯
Member # 1960

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Impresive,

so did we bro im chilean so theres no way i can come here illegally..so watch your fuckin mouth before you start putting people down ...im done with this internet arguing ..best believe if it was in person this shit would have ended ugly..
you seem to contradict yourself in every other post. First you stated you came here illegally with your parents. And now you are chilian and there is no way you could come here illegally? Maybe you agree with me and jsut dont understand what you are trying to say.

Say it with me

I AM PROUD TO BE AMERICAN! [patriot]

LX347hatch
¯
Member # 8668

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LX347hatch  Ford pictures for LX347hatch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Impresive,

you seem to contradict yourself in every other post. First you stated you came here illegally with your parents. And now you are chilian and there is no way you could come here illegally? Maybe you agree with me and jsut dont understand what you are trying to say.

Say it with me

I AM PROUD TO BE AMERICAN! [patriot]

bro anyone that wasnt born here is here illegally i came here legally but became an illegal after that.. now im a citizen ..and my dad paid taxes every single year we been here because since this country is not gonna turn down money it is not required to have a ssn to pay taxes..check your facts before you start running your mouth big shot..im glad your proud to be an american..im glad to have had parents that made me proud of where i came from..and not to let little arrogant "americans" make me feel bad cause i wasnt born with a silver spoon in my mouth and had everything easy..we work to get where we are now. !PROUD TO HAVE BEEN AN ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT! [patriot]
90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90FoX  Ford pictures for 90FoX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
1) Illegals should be denied medical care regardless of the situation. Your ass shouldn't FUCKING BE HERE IN THE FIRST GODDAMN PLACE!!! Giving them medical care for free just makes them more likely to return or more likely for new illegals to come here. [Mad]

"oh what hella good medical care for free? yea I'm going there legally or ILLEGALLY!!"

2) Illegals should not be allowed to use our tax dollars to give birth to children who then become citizens. Then the parents use their kids citizenship to become citizens themselves. The law should change and apply to only those children who are born here with parents who have come to the U.S legally. [Mad]

3) Illegal's kids should not be allowed to attend our schools NO MATTER WHAT!!!! [Mad]

4) We should invest significantly to prevent illegals from entering the country, this is more a terrorism issue than people just coming here to work and better their life etc. [Mad]

5) Don't give me no bullshit about illegals doing work cheap. The jobs they do pay hella low wages. If they weren't here doing the jobs at low wages employers would either a) pay higher wages to legal citizens who contribute to taxes etc or b) go out of business and allow those who are able to afford running a business in that industry to take over. Yes the prices for shit we pay would increase in numerous areas but I don't give a damn. I rather pay more for goods than have the govt steal my hard earned money and use it to teach ILLEGAL FUCKING KIDS IN OUR SCHOOLS(who by the way make classrooms that much more larger hurting OUR kids education), pay FOR ILLEGALS MEDICAL EXPENSES etc... [Mad]

PERIOD [Mad]

[ July 08, 2009, 07:56 PM: Message edited by: 90FoX ]

Posts: 5364 | From: Shooting Skeet | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gnari-Garage  Ford pictures for Gnari-Garage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by scoop510:
its funny how people bash on immigrants coming to America, yea its not right that they are not paying taxes but alot of them are trying to do better for them and their family, like how we would do for ours. but we gotta remember we all started from some ware and sure as hell wasn't HERE unless your a native. im pretty fucking sure that i would catch most people on here picking fruit under the hot ass sun for $5. we can just blame the immigrants but also the business owners who are paying because at the end of the day who's decision is to hire and pay them? [patriot]

well I have no problem with immigrant, the problem is that these Ilegal immigrants are asking for too much! They need to be happy that they are here and working (if you don't like it then go back home). If they are given Citizenship then what in 10 years well do it all over again???? Its a never ending cycle! If they don't like it they should stay home and apply to come to the US legally. ya it takes a long time but it can be done, My family did it why can't theirs????

--------------------
2017 McLaren 570GT
2019 Audi S5
2017 Tundra 7" Lift, 37" Tires

Posts: 4017 | From: 916-sacramento | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
GOT 50
¯
Member # 1960

Usually people apply for citizenship before they come to a country. This would be the proper way of coming to a country legally. Unless of course they are on a work visa/school visa. I wish I was born with a silver spoon in y mouth. Instead of working hard and buying a house with my own money at 25 maybe I would own 2-3 at this point in my life.

So are you proud to be an AMERICAN?

LX347hatch
¯
Member # 8668

quote:
Originally posted by 90FoX:
1) Illegals should be denied medical care regardless of the situation. Your ass shouldn't FUCKING BE HERE IN THE FIRST GODDAMN PLACE!!! Giving them medical care for free just makes them more likely to return or more likely for new illegals to come here. [Mad]

"oh what hella good medical care for free? yea I'm going there legally or ILLEGALLY!!"

2) Illegals should not be allowed to use our tax dollars to give birth to children who then become citizens. Then the parents use their kids citizenship to become citizens themselves. The law should change and apply to only those children who are born here with parents who have come to the U.S legally. [Mad]

3) Illegal's kids should not be allowed to attend our schools NO MATTER WHAT!!!! [Mad]

4) We should invest significantly to prevent illegals from entering the country, this is more a terrorism issue than people just coming here to work and better their life etc. [Mad]

5) Don't give me no bullshit about illegals doing work cheap. The jobs they do pay hella low wages. If they weren't here doing the jobs at low wages employers would either a) pay higher wages to legal citizens who contribute to taxes etc or b) go out of business and allow those who are able to afford running a business in that industry to take over. Yes the prices for shit we pay would increase in numerous areas but I don't give a damn. I rather pay more for goods than have the govt steal my hard earned money and use it to teach ILLEGAL FUCKING KIDS IN OUR SCHOOLS(who by the way make classrooms that much more larger hurting OUR kids education), pay FOR ILLEGALS MEDICAL EXPENSES etc... [Mad]

PERIOD [Mad]

Ur lucky ur behind a keyboard..I would slap some sense into u if we we're in person...
90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90FoX  Ford pictures for 90FoX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 90FoX:

PERIOD [Mad]

Ur lucky ur behind a keyboard..I would slap some sense into u if we we're in person...
lol.... [Roll Eyes]

Why don't you use that energy to try and explain to me what's wrong with the logic or ideas I have presented?

Can you do that or because you don't want me to have an opinion you feel you shouldn't have one either:confused:

If you are so happy to pay for their medical bills you should volunteer your paycheck.

If you feel it's okay to cram our classrooms with kids who shouldn't be there and hurt the education of students who are here legally maybe you should contribute some of that paycheck to schools and help get more teachers.

If you don't think terrorists won't use the almost unguarded borders to get into the U.S. then you have a lot to learn.

[ July 08, 2009, 08:12 PM: Message edited by: 90FoX ]

LX347hatch
¯
Member # 8668

You have the opinion of some who's brain is wired with their ass..I'm not gonna waste my time with a racist idiot..so I'm done with this thread nice talking to y'all..hope your feelings didn't get hurt..and I would gllllaaadly take this topic up in person..
90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

quote:
You have the opinion of some who's brain is wired with their ass..I'm not gonna waste my time with a racist idiot..so I'm done with this thread nice talking to y'all..hope your feelings didn't get hurt..and I would gllllaaadly take this topic up in person..

ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?

How am I racist?

Please do explain this [Confused]

If you think the statements I made are racist then I don't know what's wrong with you.

Calling me racist because of that post is extremely ignorant... [Roll Eyes]

I have friends from all different races.

I have been the victim of racism in my past.

I am the last person you should be calling racist.

You obviously are out of your league when discussing matters like this so be my guest to leave this thread....

[ July 08, 2009, 08:15 PM: Message edited by: 90FoX ]

LX347hatch
¯
Member # 8668

Out of my league? I'm speaking of something that I lived..your speaking somethng that you think you have an idea about...and. think that ur right..now that's hilarious..do yourself a favor and go to another thread and post stupid ass shit like you like to do anyways..
90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

You have no argument against my stance other than it makes you mad and now you want to fight.

In my experience when people are proved wrong or have no argument they get upset.

Honestly I'm a very open minded person and if someone presents an argument to me that makes sense and has logic etc I normally tend to agree with them.

So the way you are acting shows me your just upset that people don't want to support illegals and you can't force someone to want to support illegals.

Also your responses have nothing to do with what I've discussed here.

Don't take me messing around on the forums and post whoring as a sign that I am uneducated and know nothing. I leave that at that.

You can't even explain how my comments made me a racist so how can anyone take you seriously when you just post shit and have no way to back up your statements? If your going to say something then be able to defend it, otherwise your credibility is tarnished......

[ July 08, 2009, 08:31 PM: Message edited by: 90FoX ]

NorCalRydaz
¯
Member # 3233

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRydaz  Ford pictures for NorCalRydaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
RACISM is wack. We also shouldn't have dumb ass ESL programs/ Bi-lingual education. What a waste of money! When you come to this country you have to learn the language and try to succeed in life. Even sorry ass lazy citizens need to get punished NOT rewarded for being a dumb ass. CUT welfare and housing. That Shit is a F*cking JOKE
SHOalex
¯
Member # 7720

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SHOalex  Ford pictures for SHOalex    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hahahaha, well this post can go on for ever im mexican and am proud to be a natural born american citizen YES everyone here MUST bring something to the table but how can that be possible if you dont let immigrants legalize. I ask this to any american if americas AWESOME! economic structure falls on its face (which it seems like were headed their) and your forced to leave the country and pursue work elsewhere would you??? Or would you leave your family to starve and fend for themself? THINK HARD break the law and feed my 2 year old or "do the right thing" and go through the legal process to work in this country as my two year old wonders why their isnt any lunch or dinner tonight or why she cant have any cough medicine ect ect

I know this is a bit of a rant but for gods sake lets not be totally ignorant here THIS IS A FORD SITE NOT A SOCIALIST PARTY FORUM!! God bless our great nation [patriot] [patriot] [patriot]

--------------------
BAM! POW! Right in the kisser.

liftedF150
¯
Member # 868

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for liftedF150  Ford pictures for liftedF150    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
dam we have had some awesome threads latly, o ya just to add, Instead of complaining about it being this race and whatnot how about we blame the people really responsable for all this mess and that would be poloticians. You think about how badly miss managed budgets have been and the radical spending and the people responsable for that are the people running the state. Theres no since in fighting with each other over stupid stuff like this and actually go after the real problem.

[ July 08, 2009, 08:37 PM: Message edited by: liftedF150 ]

--------------------
GO SHARKS!

Posts: 3259 | From: Discovery Bay | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
liftedF150
¯
Member # 868

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for liftedF150  Ford pictures for liftedF150    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
And now back to your schedualed show.....

--------------------
GO SHARKS!

Posts: 3259 | From: Discovery Bay | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
SHOalex
¯
Member # 7720

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SHOalex  Ford pictures for SHOalex    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
AND! not to mention all the middle america rednecks who cook meth beat their wife and punch their cousin suzy at the same time

Im sure they contribute a great deal to this country THANK GOD FOR THOSE AMERICA LOVING BASTARDS!

--------------------
BAM! POW! Right in the kisser.

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com