Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Just a little sample of spending money (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Just a little sample of spending money
90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90FoX  Ford pictures for 90FoX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I haven't brought race into this at all.

[patriot]

Posts: 5364 | From: Shooting Skeet | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
LX347hatch
¯
Member # 8668

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LX347hatch  Ford pictures for LX347hatch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The funny thing is that this shit ain't gonna go nowhere fast..so ill just leave with my perspective of you being a douche ...and you can leave with the impression that ima uneducated immigrant who is a year away from having a criminal justice degree and already has a job lined up as a police officer...but since all us immigrants take up room in classrooms ..which are filled with knowledge hungry AMERICAN kids. We have no right to succed here..have a nice day bro ...and god bless you
Posts: 1416 | From: El Sobrante | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 91silverbullet:
and not to let little arrogant "americans" make me feel bad cause i wasnt born with a silver spoon in my mouth and had everything easy..we work to get where we are now. !PROUD TO HAVE BEEN AN ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT! [patriot]

I was staying out of this but now im in. *ding ding*
Wow i wish i woulda been born with a silver spoon. I was born here, wheres mine? Im Mexican/White, I work my ass off on a daily basis driving 100's of miles and lifting 1000's of pounds of concrete and related items by hand. I work my ass off, but it seems like it doesnt pay off or get me anywhere. Cant even buy a house in this market.

Ill tell you what i am upset about, not being able to qualify for financial aid for school (back when i graduated)But fellow friends could (ill explain)
My parents make decent $ but with 4 kids and a house they didnt have the $ to help me. No issue, i figure id apply for aid and loans and put myself through school. Well my parents made so much i was disqualified from every aid and grant i applied for, being i lived in their house. Yet my job didnt pay me enough to fund myself.
But 2 good friends of mine; each had parents who werent legal and made what my parents do, were both granted aid AND ethnicity supported grants that i was denied. They got to go to top rated schools (ucla and arizona state) while I put dreams of a higher education on hold, and had to go to work. [BS flag]
.....although now its funny and sad to see, my high school educated hard working ass has a very good( said lightly ) job, where my one friend with now an AA and BA, and the other with an MBA cant get a damn job [Eek!]

SPIDER_STANG
¯
Member # 8658

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SPIDER_STANG  Ford pictures for SPIDER_STANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Are You Ready To Rumble??? [Confused] Time and time again a thread comes up about a certain race!!! You already know it will bring some heat!! But we still post!!! You have to Love AMERICA!! [patriot] N8 was trying to stay quiet but got pushed into this convo & he's Black!!! Ha, Ha 2 funny. [Eek!] [dance]

--------------------
02 GT Conv Sold
92 LX coup Sold
94 Gt Conv
Spurs, Saints, Dodgers! We win baby!!

90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90FoX  Ford pictures for 90FoX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
The funny thing is that this shit ain't gonna go nowhere fast..so ill just leave with my perspective of you being a douche ...and you can leave with the impression that ima uneducated immigrant who is a year away from having a criminal justice degree and already has a job lined up as a police officer...but since all us immigrants take up room in classrooms ..which are filled with knowledge hungry AMERICAN kids. We have no right to succed here..have a nice day bro ...and god bless you

I don't think it would go nowhere. Also by calling me a douche further proves that you have no argument you just feel that legal citizens should support illegal citizens. So help me prove my point even more, feel free [Wink]

I like hearing what other people have to say, instead of trying to fight them [Roll Eyes]

I never insinuated that you were uneducated, you are making things up now. Please quote me if you feel I made this implication.

I believe that a child who is here illegally has no right to get taught in our public school system regardless of whether or not they will out perform a child who is here legally.

Let's keep to the facts.

Also you still never explained how I am racist....
[Confused]

edit - you said your going to become a cop? wow that's a scary picture with you making threats over the net already with someone who has a different opinion than you. I'm sure you will be unbiased and uphold the law. [Roll Eyes]

[ July 08, 2009, 09:03 PM: Message edited by: 90FoX ]

CHP2981
¯
Member # 9240

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CHP2981  Ford pictures for CHP2981    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Proud to be Apache/Mexican/American. Like I always say to anybody "Things could be worse" be thankful for what you have and any day above ground is a good day. Eventually the world will be one race.

--------------------
No half steppin

Scoop
¯
Member # 8726

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scoop  Ford pictures for Scoop    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NavidR:
quote:
Originally posted by scoop510:
its funny how people bash on immigrants coming to America, yea its not right that they are not paying taxes but alot of them are trying to do better for them and their family, like how we would do for ours. but we gotta remember we all started from some ware and sure as hell wasn't HERE unless your a native. im pretty fucking sure that i would catch most people on here picking fruit under the hot ass sun for $5. we can just blame the immigrants but also the business owners who are paying because at the end of the day who's decision is to hire and pay them? [patriot]

well I have no problem with immigrant, the problem is that these Ilegal immigrants are asking for too much! They need to be happy that they are here and working (if you don't like it then go back home). If they are given Citizenship then what in 10 years well do it all over again???? Its a never ending cycle! If they don't like it they should stay home and apply to come to the US legally. ya it takes a long time but it can be done, My family did it why can't theirs????
i agree with that, im the first gen of my family my parents came got their citizenship shit you'll hear my mom say shes American with her accent lol. but yea im just saying people gotta do what they gotta do to survive but yea fuck the people who take advantage of the system.
Posts: 1121 | From: Out Chillin | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
LX347hatch
¯
Member # 8668

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LX347hatch  Ford pictures for LX347hatch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 90FoX:
quote:

I don't think it would go nowhere. Also by calling me a douche further proves that you have no argument you just feel that legal citizens should support illegal citizens. So help me prove my point even more, feel free [Wink]

I like hearing what other people have to say, instead of trying to fight them [Roll Eyes]

I never insinuated that you were uneducated, you are making things up now. Please quote me if you feel I made this implication.

I believe that a child who is here illegally has no right to get taught in our public school system regardless of whether or not they will out perform a child who is here legally.

Let's keep to the facts.

[Confused]

A kid who is here illegaly has no right to a education?? you have gotta be the most simple person I've ever spoken to..and honestly bro stop posting shit towards me cause I'm done with you..like I said before I'm preety sure well run into each other at some point at a meet or at the track and ill be happy to take it up in person..
90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

quote:
quote:
quote:

Let's keep to the facts.

[Confused]

A kid who is here illegaly has no right to a education?? you have gotta be the most simple person I've ever spoken to..and honestly bro stop posting shit towards me cause I'm done with you..like I said before I'm preety sure well run into each other at some point at a meet or at the track and ill be happy to take it up in person..
Well it's a very a simple situation...

I'll stop posting just tell me how my post made me racist...that's all I want to know...

When we discuss in person are you going to force your opinions on me? If you've completed school and are going to become a cop how can you make comments like this? [Confused]

[ July 08, 2009, 09:10 PM: Message edited by: 90FoX ]

Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

Let's keep to the facts.

[Confused]

Im not getting into it, but just from reading, i think it retarded for a criminal justice major / future police officer to be making threatening comments over the internet.... just my opinion.

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

87redgt
¯
Member # 9176

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87redgt  Ford pictures for 87redgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by bottled95GT??:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Let's keep to the facts.

[Confused]

Im not getting into it, but just from reading, i think it retarded for a criminal justice major / future police officer to be making threatening comments over the internet.... just my opinion.
Who knows, maybe he just wants to have a sit-down and talk it over a cup of tea? Just saying you never know....
Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

quote:
Originally posted by 87redgt:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Let's keep to the facts.

[Confused]

Who knows, maybe he just wants to have a sit-down and talk it over a cup of tea? Just saying you never know....
LMFAO [worship] i cracked up reading that. Thank you i needed that [patriot] [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey 90fox your not a racist. People that are losing an argument or debate tend to use that against people.

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
phil a
¯
Member # 6951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phil a  Ford pictures for phil a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Let's keep to the facts.

[Confused]

Haha, glad you caught that, I was thinking the same thing. Dude is so backed into a corner that's he's gotta threaten multiple people over a keyboard? At least he's going into the right profession given his propensity toward angry and powertrippin. Interesting topic, lots of crazy opinions here. Dunno if it necessarily has to be about race per se, but more about the attitude of an increasing number of lazy fucking people in this country, regardless of color or country of origin. There may be a disproportionate amount of a certain color or ethnicity on government assistance; that's just a statistic, not an indicator. Believing that your are entitled to something from the government for nothing is bullshit. If we could all choose how our tax dollars went to public assistance, there'd be a lot of fucking people who'd suddenly clean up their act when the honey pot dried up. Gotta work to eat, right?
Posts: 1261 | From: toledo oh | Registered: Jul 2006  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 87redgt:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Let's keep to the facts.

[Confused]

LMFAO [worship] i cracked up reading that. Thank you i needed that [patriot] [Whoo Whooooo!]
Hey everybody, hoo-ride on bottled he laughed at a comment.

Not singling you out. But I laughed at a comment then got thrown into this BS. I purposely tried to stay out of it too. Imagine that [worship]

[ July 08, 2009, 09:45 PM: Message edited by: N8 ]

LX347hatch
¯
Member # 8668

I don't think I ever said I was gonna do something to him ..I just said ill rather take it up in person couase like it was once said arguing over the internet is like the special olympics even if you win you're still retarded..hahaha.. but the whoe racist thing maybe racist wasn't the right word to use but basically your saying that people not from here have no right to anything so you're saying and that's DISCRIMINATING ..that's the word I was looking for..
LX347hatch
¯
Member # 8668

quote:
Originally posted by phil a:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Let's keep to the facts.

[Confused]

Haha, glad you caught that, I was thinking the same thing. Dude is so backed into a corner that's he's gotta threaten multiple people over a keyboard? At least he's going into the right profession given his propensity toward angry and powertrippin. Interesting topic, lots of crazy opinions here. Dunno if it necessarily has to be about race per se, but more about the attitude of an increasing number of lazy fucking people in this country, regardless of color or country of origin. There may be a disproportionate amount of a certain color or ethnicity on government assistance; that's just a statistic, not an indicator. Believing that your are entitled to something from the government for nothing is bullshit. If we could all choose how our tax dollars went to public assistance, there'd be a lot of fucking people who'd suddenly clean up their act when the honey pot dried up. Gotta work to eat, right?
Haha never threatened anyone over a keyboard bro..and if I ever do I would have no problem saying it to someones face..and me going into the law enforcement field has nothing to do with my opinion on the matter.
cees87drop
¯
Member # 4066

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cees87drop  Ford pictures for cees87drop    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I honestly believe everyone needs to thoroughly read the original post. If you break it down, it is pretty much just another Craigslist rant. There is no real facts or real statistics. Ex. “I estimate that well over 50% of these students are obese”. WTF.

This is what you call modern day propaganda. The state is in a whole and they need a scapegoat.

Why don’t you guys post facts.

2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2stangs69-91  Ford pictures for 2stangs69-91    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SHOalex:
AND! not to mention all the middle america rednecks who cook meth beat their wife and punch their cousin suzy at the same time

Im sure they contribute a great deal to this country THANK GOD FOR THOSE AMERICA LOVING BASTARDS!

hey don't get down on them they keep the drug dealers in Oakland supplied to keep your economy down there rolling.
90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

quote:
I don't think I ever said I was gonna do something to him ..I just said ill rather take it up in person couase like it was once said arguing over the internet is like the special olympics even if you win you're still retarded..hahaha.. but the whoe racist thing maybe racist wasn't the right word to use but basically your saying that people not from here have no right to anything so you're saying and that's DISCRIMINATING ..that's the word I was looking for..

Interesting you see it that way. If you read my post again you will see I stated that the people who are here ILLEGALLY have no right to anything. If you want to call that discrimination, that's fine.

But realize there is a huge difference between me thinking NO ONE is entitled to anything vs ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS not being entitled to anything.

Also you did say you would do something to me...
quote:
Haha never threatened anyone over a keyboard bro..and if I ever do I would have no problem saying it to someones face....

quote:
quote:

Ur lucky ur behind a keyboard..I would slap some sense into u if we we're in person...
To me it seems because of a sudden backlash of members saying you shouldn't be making threats, you have tried to save face.... [Roll Eyes]

So first you make statements that you have no intention of backing,

Then you threaten me,

And now you lie....

I don't think you have much credibility anymore.

Also did you happen to vote at all in any election?

[ July 08, 2009, 10:52 PM: Message edited by: 90FoX ]

LX347hatch
¯
Member # 8668

I guess bro I really could careless what ANYONE in this forum thinks of the way I stand in the matter..and I just look at it different cause I'm the minority of immigrants that came up different I was never a burden to any of you tax payers..its just funny that all you guys jump at it with radical points of views..like it was said before its like saying blacks are a burden to society cause all they do is live of the government and commit crimes ..but its not all of them ...and no I didn't vote in any election politics is a bunch of bs ..and I'm sorry that I said I would slap you I just really got offended by your first post cause to me it was ignorant..specially the part when you said immigrant kids don't deserve a education ..cmon bro the kids are the future if they don't get educated we are bound to keep living in the pos world we live in now..
SHOalex
¯
Member # 7720

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SHOalex  Ford pictures for SHOalex    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by cees87drop:
I honestly believe everyone needs to thoroughly read the original post. If you break it down, it is pretty much just another Craigslist rant. There is no real facts or real statistics. Ex. “I estimate that well over 50% of these students are obese”. WTF.

This is what you call modern day propaganda. The state is in a whole and they need a scapegoat.

Why don’t you guys post facts.

YES. Thank you propaganda is exactly what that is and it contains MINIMAL fact if any.

I was thinking how damn stupid do you have to be when you read a rant like that and belove it to be pure fact hahaha wow

--------------------
BAM! POW! Right in the kisser.

90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

quote:
I guess bro I really could careless what ANYONE in this forum thinks of the way I stand in the matter..and I just look at it different cause I'm the minority of immigrants that came up different I was never a burden to any of you tax payers..its just funny that all you guys jump at it with radical points of views..like it was said before its like saying blacks are a burden to society cause all they do is live of the government and commit crimes ..but its not all of them ...and no I didn't vote in any election politics is a bunch of bs ..and I'm sorry that I said I would slap you I just really got offended by your first post cause to me it was ignorant..specially the part when you said immigrant kids don't deserve a education ..cmon bro the kids are the future if they don't get educated we are bound to keep living in the pos world we live in now..

Apology accepted.

Your not the first person to want to fight me on this forum. I don't like to fight, I just like debating, especially about politics. I wish people could get along and have healthy debates without having to turn into mancho man randy savage [Razz]

Because you were not a burden to the state does not mean the next illegal immigrant is not a burden. So what do we do? Try to find out the ones that are a burden and the ones that are not a burden? That would be an administrative mess. It's better to just not have illegal immigrants.

Now the reason I feel they should not have an education or any other services is because they truly are not contributing to taxes and by receiving free services we encourage more and more and more and more illegal immigrants to come here. What does this cause? An additional burden and a higher proportion of tax dollars being directed towards their needs. Before you know it half of California will be illegal immigrants and only half of California will be paying for the services they receive.(Yes, half is a high number, but I'm just trying to demonstrate my point)

Now by offering those people who are here illegally no services we reduce the incentives for illegal immigrants to want to come here and get free services that we, the tax payers, must provide.

Another point, you probably feel that when I say illegal immigrants I am speaking of only those from Mexico or South America. But that is not true.

I'm sure you've heard of illegal Chinese coming here in cargo containers etc. There are probably people from every ethnicity here in the U.S. illegally.

As I said before, I have had to deal with racism a majority of my life and am the last person anyone should be calling racist.

I do however love my country (America [patriot] ) and can see the bullshit our federal and local govt is doing and it upsets me beyond belief. Not only does California spend on illegal immigrants, the state spends our money on stupid ass fucking shit like RESEARCHING SEA OTTERS!!!!! [Mad] Are you fucking serious? Sea Otters? Our state has it's priorities all fucked up pour millions if not billions into unneeded programs but yet the governor is threatening the jobs of those who keep us safe: police officers, firemen, correctional officers etc [Frown]

On top of that our liberties are being stripped from us left and right and the only thing a majority of Americans care about is MJ's death or who will be the next American Idol....

NObama is extremely inexperienced in foreign relations and it already shows. His policies are fascist/socialist and against what our founding fathers had in mind when drafting the constitution. They are probably rolling over in their graves as we speak.

-

-

[ July 08, 2009, 11:26 PM: Message edited by: 90FoX ]

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

Apology accepted.

Your not the first person to want to fight me on this forum. I don't like to fight, I just like debating, especially about politics. I wish people could get along and have healthy debates without having to turn into mancho man randy savage [Razz]

Because you were not a burden to the state does not mean the next illegal immigrant is not a burden. So what do we do? Try to find out the ones that are a burden and the ones that are not a burden? That would be an administrative mess. It's better to just not have illegal immigrants.

Now the reason I feel they should not have an education or any other services is because they truly are not contributing to taxes and by receiving free services we encourage more and more and more and more illegal immigrants to come here. What does this cause? An additional burden and a higher proportion of tax dollars being directed towards their needs. Before you know it half of California will be illegal immigrants and only half of California will be paying for the services they receive.(Yes, half is a high number, but I'm just trying to demonstrate my point)

Now by offering those people who are here illegally no services we reduce the incentives for illegal immigrants to want to come here and get free services that we, the tax payers, must provide.

Another point, you probably feel that when I say illegal immigrants I am speaking of only those from Mexico or South America. But that is not true.

I'm sure you've heard of illegal Chinese coming here in cargo containers etc. There are probably people from every ethnicity here in the U.S. illegally.

As I said before, I have had to deal with racism a majority of my life and am the last person anyone should be calling racist.

I do however love my country (America [patriot] ) and can see the bullshit our federal and local govt is doing and it upsets me beyond belief. Not only does California spend on illegal immigrants, the state spends our money on stupid ass fucking shit like RESEARCHING SEA OTTERS!!!!! [Mad] Are you fucking serious? Sea Otters? Our state has it's priorities all fucked up pour millions if not billions into unneeded programs but yet the governor is threatening the jobs of those who keep us safe: police officers, firemen, correctional officers etc [Frown]

On top of that our liberties are being stripped from us left and right and the only thing a majority of Americans care about is MJ's death or who will be the next American Idol....

NObama is extremely inexperienced in foreign relations and it already shows. His policies are fascist/socialist and against what our founding fathers had in mind when drafting the constitution. They are probably rolling over in their graves as we speak.

-

-

damn this fool [Embarrassed]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

[Big Grin]

I forgot....

RANT: on [off]

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com