Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » I GUESS I'LL BE THE FIRST TO SAY IT, OBAMA FOR PRESIDENT (Page 8)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10   
Author Topic: I GUESS I'LL BE THE FIRST TO SAY IT, OBAMA FOR PRESIDENT
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fr5.0:

read it again nate electoral votes are for dummys that dont want to see the truth! this election was a scandle and you know it!!!!! you see the american dream, because why a black man got elected comeon we are adults. his veiws will hurt our nation. when we have double the unemployment we have now you will wish for a new, just like when you you voted for bush and he fucked up go figure!!!!!

a. I didnt't vote for Bush either of his terms

b. Please, please people know wtf you are talking about before you try to clown anyone.

FR
Obama won the popular vote as well as the electoral vote. So now where is your conspiracy theory.
http://www.electoral-vote.com/

Truthfully man, I really do not mind talking politics, religion or anything with people long as it isn't inflammatory, BS, or just ignorant. And I am not trying to clown. But far too many times you and a couple of others jump in with just non-sense. And it is stuff it would only take a couple of minutes of reading to figure out. If you want to put yourself out there as a reliable source or someone to take serious. Just take a little time to check your own words/info. I do not mind being taught something or being wrong. But damn man. To be so accusative and matter of fact and be wrong and try to clown at the same time. Is well.....retarded.

[ November 07, 2008, 11:53 AM: Message edited by: N8 ]

Insurance Guy
¯
Member # 8241

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Insurance Guy  Ford pictures for Insurance Guy  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
popular vote made this country what it is to day, electoral vote f@#ked it up for ever.

obama won the popular vote.

didnt gore also win the popular vote over W.? but since W. had the electoral vote he won.

how is the election process a scandle?

--------------------
01 GT Drop Top (R.I.P.)
02 GT Drop Top (Sold)
17 5.0 GT Coupe

Posts: 597 | From: San Leandro | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
popular vote made this country what it is to day, electoral vote f@#ked it up for ever.

WOW!! [Roll Eyes]

You may want to look at the FINAL RESULTS

http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/2008/results/president/

No scandal here or there

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
Insurance Guy
¯
Member # 8241

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Insurance Guy  Ford pictures for Insurance Guy  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
on the whole prop 8 thing. i voted no even though i am agaisnt gay marriage. and the reason why is, it scares me that we should sperate chruch from state but we constantly ignore that when it comes to gay marriage.

bottom line we denied a right to a group of people based on thier belifes.

once you start doing that whats next?

maybe we should deny the right to marry to anyone who is Atheist. they do not belive in god just like the gays so they shouldnt be married.

once you take away a right to a person based on thier belifs we are no longer the land of the free.

life, liberty and the persuit of happiness.

that should be for everyone other wise its meaningless.

--------------------
01 GT Drop Top (R.I.P.)
02 GT Drop Top (Sold)
17 5.0 GT Coupe

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
lmao...sorry. But Gays do not believe in God?

I voted Yes, because I do not want that being taught in schools. And from some research I did, it seems that is the next logical step that the folks who lobby for the amendment take. Personally I do not care what they do. I just do not want it taught to my kids. And Aetheist can get married long as they are no same sex aetheist. I do agree it is a fine line they are walking. But I do not think there will be spill over.

Insurance Guy
¯
Member # 8241

quote:
Originally posted by N8:

i am sure that is not true but that was saposed to be an ignoreant statement.

i do understand that school thing and i totally agree that schools should not teach anything about marraige especially gay amrriage. but isnt that more of a school issue?

i just do not get how denying rights to people is going to protect our children.

--------------------
01 GT Drop Top (R.I.P.)
02 GT Drop Top (Sold)
17 5.0 GT Coupe

asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I agree the electoral collage is BS, the popular vote should decide who leads the country. I know in this case it wouldn't have made a difference, Obama won plain and simple. I voted for McCain but I'm optimistic that things will go good, he has one hell of an uphill battle though. I'm encouraged to see the worlds reaction to the outcome, it looks like we'll be knocked down on the asshole of the world list..... doubtful anyone would ever overtake us as number 1.

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
NiftyWhiteFifty
¯
Member # 4320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NiftyWhiteFifty  Ford pictures for NiftyWhiteFifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
For every one person that may voted because he was black. There were at least 5 that voted against him because he was black. Which is sad both ways.

I don't agree with this at all. In fact, i said the exact opposite a page or two back. I believe more people voted for him because of race than against him because of race.

[ November 07, 2008, 02:42 PM: Message edited by: NiftyWhiteFifty ]

--------------------
'05 F150 4x4

Insurance Guy
¯
Member # 8241

did you guys see the link al stock posedt?

obmama won 66% of the 18-29 vote.

that won him the election IMO.

--------------------
01 GT Drop Top (R.I.P.)
02 GT Drop Top (Sold)
17 5.0 GT Coupe

N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
Originally posted by NiftyWhiteFifty:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
For every one person that may voted because he was black. There were at least 5 that voted against him because he was black. Which is sad both ways.

I don't agree with this at all. In fact, i said the exact opposite a page or two back. I believe more people voted for him because of race than against him because of race.
Just curious. I am speculating in my guesstimate. Are you saying you know for a fact or are you guessing as well? My guess is based on the states he won (basically the whole bible belt) and the demographics he won (like the over 50's)

Yea I saw those stats. I think McCain won by a landslide with the old foggies of the old South.

N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
Originally posted by Insurance Dude:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

i do understand that school thing and i totally agree that schools should not teach anything about marraige especially gay amrriage. but isnt that more of a school issue?

i just do not get how denying rights to people is going to protect our children.

Well this is from my non-indepth research. But once it is accepted onto the state constitution, it is fair game to be included in books and curriculum. Now I agree it is no means of protection as they will hear about it from other places. But for it to be possibly taught as part of a curriculum is a bit extreme to me. Other than that I really do not care what they do. And outside of a marriage license what else do they gain? They already can be classified as life partners and be eligible for benefits right? Or did I hear wrong on that?

[ November 07, 2008, 03:28 PM: Message edited by: N8 ]

asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
once it is accepted onto the state constitution, it is fair game to be included in books and curriculum. Now I agree it is no means of protection as they will hear about it from other places. But for it to be possibly taught as part of a curriculum is a bit extreme to me. Other than that I really do not care what they do. And outside of a marriage license what else do they gain? They already can be classified as life partners and be eligible for benefits right? Or did I hear wrong on that?

I agree totally with you N8, who cares what they do. They do have almost all the same rights as a married couple but I think the ability to adopt is effected if they can't get married. Honestly, I know a few people that grew up with a gay parent and their partner, it puts a huge emotional strain from what I've seen. The kids are constantly trying to hide it because they are embarrassed so friends can't come over, they won't share things going on in their life and it takes a huge toll on them. God forbid anyone finding out then they are open to harassment or being physically tortured about it. The parents seem to make it worse because they are "proud" so try and shove it in everyone's faces. They've got hundreds of gay pride stickers..... I've never seen people flaunting the fact they were straight!

--------------------

Abandon him.

2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2stangs69-91  Ford pictures for 2stangs69-91    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
And just to correct 2stangs. There are more white people than blacks that is true. But there are more minorities than whites For every one person that may voted because he was black. There were at least 5 that voted against him because he was black. Which is sad both ways.

I would have to agree with you there. If for every 1 person that voted for him because of race 5 people voted the other way you would have McCain as your new pres. BTW there are not more monorities than whites in this country
There are over 300 million people in the USA only a little over 100 million minorities. The highest group of minorities is Hispanics followed by Blacks. Thats what I like about you N8 you never let facts get in the way of your posts.

[ November 07, 2008, 05:55 PM: Message edited by: 2stangs69-91 ]

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1991 LX hatch getting a make over
1994 F150 4X4 351
2006 Yamaha V-max 1200 Modded

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by asskickn88:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
once it is accepted onto the state constitution, it is fair game to be included in books and curriculum. Now I agree it is no means of protection as they will hear about it from other places. But for it to be possibly taught as part of a curriculum is a bit extreme to me. Other than that I really do not care what they do. And outside of a marriage license what else do they gain? They already can be classified as life partners and be eligible for benefits right? Or did I hear wrong on that?

I agree totally with you N8, who cares what they do. They do have almost all the same rights as a married couple but I think the ability to adopt is effected if they can't get married. Honestly, I know a few people that grew up with a gay parent and their partner, it puts a huge emotional strain from what I've seen. The kids are constantly trying to hide it because they are embarrassed so friends can't come over, they won't share things going on in their life and it takes a huge toll on them. God forbid anyone finding out then they are open to harassment or being physically tortured about it. The parents seem to make it worse because they are "proud" so try and shove it in everyone's faces. They've got hundreds of gay pride stickers..... I've never seen people flaunting the fact they were straight!
wtf they want the responsibility of a child, and the unstable mind set of a homosexual come on. Gay people go threw so much crap just being gay, they make them selfs out casts but want to be part of society and have all the perks of a strait family. that s$#t dont fly with me, and kids in grade school are so confused already how are they gunna throw in how its ok to be gay. Rights are one thing over exaggeration is another.

oh and n8 my bad all i saw was that post b4, but no ones tryin to clown. Everything i have said in the past was on point, prove me wrong. Only the first part of that post was directed at you i didnt say you voted for g.b., you know im right about electoral vote that crap is bs.

This election was a scandle from the start, thats why the dumbest rep. ran for office.Lets be real Obama aint the sharpest tool in the shed eather um um um um um well um um well. There where way better candidates for the position, why did they back out? want a clue "scandle".

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Posts: 2913 | From: sacramento | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
Originally posted by 2stangs69-91:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
And just to correct 2stangs. There are more white people than blacks that is true. But there are more minorities than whites For every one person that may voted because he was black. There were at least 5 that voted against him because he was black. Which is sad both ways.

I would have to agree with you there. If for every 1 person that voted for him because of race 5 people voted the other way you would have McCain as your new pres. BTW there are not more monorities than whites in this country
There are over 300 million people in the USA only a little over 100 million minorities. The highest group of minorities is Hispanics followed by Blacks. Thats what I like about you N8 you never let facts get in the way of your posts.

There you go being simple minded. Minorities include women smart guy.
N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by asskickn88:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

wtf they want the responsibility of a child, and the unstable mind set of a homosexual come on. Gay people go threw so much crap just being gay, they make them selfs out casts but want to be part of society and have all the perks of a strait family. that s$#t dont fly with me, and kids in grade school are so confused already how are they gunna throw in how its ok to be gay. Rights are one thing over exaggeration is another.

oh and n8 my bad all i saw was that post b4, but no ones tryin to clown. Everything i have said in the past was on point, prove me wrong. Only the first part of that post was directed at you i didnt say you voted for g.b., you know im right about electoral vote that crap is bs.

This election was a scandle from the start, thats why the dumbest rep. ran for office.Lets be real Obama aint the sharpest tool in the shed eather um um um um um well um um well. There where way better candidates for the position, why did they back out? want a clue "scandle".

Are you serious....He is not the smartest? Dude do you know his educational pedigree?

quote:
After graduating high school from Punahou School in Hawaii, Barack Obama attended Occidental College for two years, then got his B.A. from Columbia University. He later got his law degree from Harvard Law School (where he became the Harvard Law Review's first black president), graduating magna cum laude. Obama was also a lecturer of constitutional law at the University of Chicago Law School.
I would say that makes second best to no one in terms of education.

Lets compare the other side of the coin.

quote:
Bush, as a child, was not accepted for admission by St. John's School in Houston, Texas, a prestigious private school.[14] Instead, he attended The Kinkaid School, the private school from which St. John's had broken away.[14][15]

Bush attended Phillips Academy, an all-boys private high school in Andover, Massachusetts, where he played baseball and during his senior year was the head cheerleader.[16][17] Following in his father's footsteps, Bush attended Yale University from 1964 to 1968, receiving a Bachelor's degree in history in 1968.[18] As a college senior, Bush became a member of the secretive Skull and Bones society. By his own characterization, he was an average student.[19]

In 1970, Bush applied to but was not accepted into the University of Texas School of Law.[20] Beginning in the Fall of 1973, Bush attended Harvard University, where he earned a MBA.[21]

no mention of magna cum laude or anything prestigious.

now lets compare further.

quote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_McCain
Decorated war hero, not much mention of education. But my point is Obama is very smart, very articulate. Probably as educated as any president we have ever had.
98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'
Uncle Frank
Member # 895

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'  Ford pictures for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You know what sound clip I really love hearing is the "minority" women saying "Atleast I don't have to worry about paying for gas in my car or Paying my mortgage."

I laugh so hard everytime I hear that lady. It is unbelieveable how many people can't work for there own things. They want hand outs from everybody and think everybody owes them something.I know I am not that old(25yrs)but some of my generation and others younger then me will vote Left wing over and over again. Most for only one reason and that is for the hand outs. I mean it is smart of the dems to play that card. It is easy to say we will spend for this and give this aways just to get into power. For the most part the younger generations don't know how to work. I think partialy it is because we put too much emphasis on going to college and being educated, which isn't totally bad. But it never teachs these kids how to earn a living by hard work. Not just recieveing stuff just cause they are in America. It's very sad.

I hate hearing people always asking what the president is going to do to directly effect them or what the government is gona give them. There is only a few things the government should give you, one of them isn't health care and pay for everything. This is the land of opportunity and it is just sad that people feel that they shouldn't have to work hard to earn that opportunity.

I would like to know how people that voted for obama really feel about "spreading the wealth?"

Also would like to know what they are doing know to help THEMSELVES succede and ever think they would find themsleves in the 250K+ range. How would they then feel about "spreading the wealth?"

All I know is when I had my old bussiness and it was small one I was doing about 400k a year. A bump in the taxes would have hit me so damn hard. It would have taken all my inventory building money away. I don't see how Obama or supporters like N8 think it wouldn't hurt.

1990 just so know voting for somebody cause they are black or white. Or not voting for them cause they are black or white, is about the stupidest thing you could ever do. You would be better off not voting at all cause all you are doing is throwing your meaningful vote away. I don't care if you voted for obama or mccain, bush or kerry/gore, I think a person with any common sense could see it any other way and not agree with me anymore. I think for a black person to vote for Obama cause he is black is just as racist as not voting for him cause he is black. Just ignorant!

I hope my little rants make some sense to some of you wether you agree or not.

--------------------
AKA Franky Freaking 5 liter

Advanced Engine Development
SCT dealer
Dynotuning
Engine building
916*275*8212

88 4runner on 42's

N8
¯
Member # 6048

I am currently a business owner and while and I do make 6 figures (not 250k) I have no problem with the tax hike were it to hit me. Because I have a stable business model. So, while I can see how it would rub some the wrong way. A smart business owner or 250k money earner would adapt. I know plenty of people that are swimming in the cash we are speaking of. And none of them are tripping on the proposed tax hike. Well they do discuss it, but it is in the same breath as how to adapt. Just like when they raised my building prop tax. I adjusted. Like when my home prop tax goes up. I adjust. I am now trying to provide benefits for my employees, so Obama's plan made a lot of sense to me. So the things you speak of I am on it. And anyone making that kind of bread will know how to adjust. They will complain, but they will adjust. Like I said, I can see how the mention of taxes and increase in the same sentence can get people going. But notice the people it is really affecting are for the most part quiet? It is not by accident.
asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

quote:
Originally posted by N8:
I am currently a business owner and while and I do make 6 figures (not 250k) I have no problem with the tax hike were it to hit me. Because I have a stable business model. So, while I can see how it would rub some the wrong way. A smart business owner or 250k money earner would adapt. I know plenty of people that are swimming in the cash we are speaking of. And none of them are tripping on the proposed tax hike. Well they do discuss it, but it is in the same breath as how to adapt. Just like when they raised my building prop tax. I adjusted. Like when my home prop tax goes up. I adjust. I am now trying to provide benefits for my employees, so Obama's plan made a lot of sense to me. So the things you speak of I am on it. And anyone making that kind of bread will know how to adjust. They will complain, but they will adjust.

As a business owner how do you adjust? You pass the extra cost on to the customers. People think because he won't raise taxes for anyone under 250K its still going to effect us by higher prices for stuff we buy because the extra tax money paid by a company is going to trickle down. Look at how fuel prices effected shipping costs. They raise the prices then tack on fuel surcharges, we pay the extra costs for them. You may adjust when life throws a curve ball at you but not everyone can, some people are barely getting by and rising costs of every day needs will eventually make their life worse.

--------------------

Abandon him.

68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 68dustin  Ford pictures for 68dustin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn...are we going for the longest post here..lol.. i havent read everything on this post.. but the way i look at it is: we are all part of this country and we cant change how the election turned out, so im here to support our new president and can only hope for the best.... i personally didnt want obama as our president, but times are getting ruff and i hope he can turn things around for the better before it hits rock bottom..

[ November 08, 2008, 02:13 AM: Message edited by: 68dustin ]

--------------------
"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction that I can keep, and if I do begin to slide, please dear God protect me and my ride!"

Posts: 3986 | From: neverland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  :
NiftyWhiteFifty
¯
Member # 4320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NiftyWhiteFifty  Ford pictures for NiftyWhiteFifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

Just curious. I am speculating in my guesstimate. Are you saying you know for a fact or are you guessing as well? My guess is based on the states he won (basically the whole bible belt) and the demographics he won (like the over 50's)

Yea I saw those stats. I think McCain won by a landslide with the old foggies of the old South.

Actually the race in georgia was very close, and not to mention obama won north carolina and virginia(Richmond, VA was the capital of the confederacy was during the civil war) which are very much a part of the "old south." But my statement is just as yours was, a guess... although i'd like to call it an educated one [Razz]

[ November 08, 2008, 05:24 AM: Message edited by: NiftyWhiteFifty ]

--------------------
'05 F150 4x4

NiftyWhiteFifty
¯
Member # 4320

quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
Originally posted by Insurance Dude:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

Well this is from my non-indepth research. But once it is accepted onto the state constitution, it is fair game to be included in books and curriculum. Now I agree it is no means of protection as they will hear about it from other places. But for it to be possibly taught as part of a curriculum is a bit extreme to me. Other than that I really do not care what they do. And outside of a marriage license what else do they gain? They already can be classified as life partners and be eligible for benefits right? Or did I hear wrong on that?
I agree with you 100% on this one N8.

I do not want my future children to have to be indoctrinated with the gay/lesbian agenda in public schools.

and there is nothing else gained from giving gays the right to marry besides a marriage license. They already have exactly the same rights as married couples.

--------------------
'05 F150 4x4

2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2stangs69-91  Ford pictures for 2stangs69-91    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

lol not in the way we are talking and you know it "smart guy". I love it you are dead wrong about something and then you make new shit up lol. So a white women is now a minority?

the true N8 is now showing up I can never be wrong and if I am I will change my story.

No were in the USA is a "women" listed as a minority during a election...don't lie prove it. I am debating with a pathological liar great lol...

[ November 08, 2008, 07:43 AM: Message edited by: 2stangs69-91 ]

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1991 LX hatch getting a make over
1994 F150 4X4 351
2006 Yamaha V-max 1200 Modded

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20081108/pl_nm/us_usa_guns_1
I don't like this. I might go buy my 1911 earlier than i want

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

lol not in the way we are talking and you know it "smart guy". I love it you are dead wrong about something and then you make new shit up lol. So a white women is now a minority?

the true N8 is now showing up I can never be wrong and if I am I will change my story.

No were in the USA is a "women" listed as a minority during a election...don't lie prove it. I am debating with a pathological liar great lol...

You know what I stand corrected, the data I was using was taken out of context by myself. But as far as being a liar, you are being just plain thick. And with you it is really never a debate. It is me informing you for the most part. You are probably by far one of the more ignoramic members we have. But despite all the attempts at verbal jabs I maintain my calm and rarely disrespect folks. And the thing is. Everything I say I can/will say in live talk, that is what makes a debate. Not throwing insults and wild conjecture. But this has gotten so overwhelmed of a conversation that folks are taking the words to heart. At the end of the day, my opinion is mine and yours is yours. But I know one thing. My opinion was with the winning candidate. And yours was with Bush 2x's and the losing candidate. So let's measure those cumulatively.

Dont forget you are the same gentleman that said "you dont understand what race has to do with it and why black people are proud". Then turned around and said. "It would be a huge failure for black people". So if they should not be proud he is black. Then why would they share the failure? See I read into words and while this is the internet and things can be taken out of context but.... That seems a very racist sentiment. Don't share in the spoils but share in the pain? Not saying you are that. But just saying how one could take that contradiction ina different light.

Anyway I am done with this topic. I am going to listen to the dozen or so PM's I got advising me not to debate with you guys on this (some thanking me for debating this).

Off to play Gears of War......GeneralfatSacks is the screen name. We can take out our political frustrations there. [patriot]

[ November 08, 2008, 10:29 AM: Message edited by: N8 ]

Page: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com