Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » I GUESS I'LL BE THE FIRST TO SAY IT, OBAMA FOR PRESIDENT (Page 10)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10   
Author Topic: I GUESS I'LL BE THE FIRST TO SAY IT, OBAMA FOR PRESIDENT
fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:
quote:
Originally posted by fr5.0:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by asskickn88:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
once it is accepted onto the state constitution, it is fair game to be included in books and curriculum. Now I agree it is no means of protection as they will hear about it from other places. But for it to be possibly taught as part of a curriculum is a bit extreme to me. Other than that I really do not care what they do. And outside of a marriage license what else do they gain? They already can be classified as life partners and be eligible for benefits right? Or did I hear wrong on that?

I agree totally with you N8, who cares what they do. They do have almost all the same rights as a married couple but I think the ability to adopt is effected if they can't get married. Honestly, I know a few people that grew up with a gay parent and their partner, it puts a huge emotional strain from what I've seen. The kids are constantly trying to hide it because they are embarrassed so friends can't come over, they won't share things going on in their life and it takes a huge toll on them. God forbid anyone finding out then they are open to harassment or being physically tortured about it. The parents seem to make it worse because they are "proud" so try and shove it in everyone's faces. They've got hundreds of gay pride stickers..... I've never seen people flaunting the fact they were straight!
wtf they want the responsibility of a child, and the unstable mind set of a homosexual come on. Gay people go threw so much crap just being gay, they make them selfs out casts but want to be part of society and have all the perks of a strait family. that s$#t dont fly with me, and kids in grade school are so confused already how are they gunna throw in how its ok to be gay. Rights are one thing over exaggeration is another.

oh and n8 my bad all i saw was that post b4, but no ones tryin to clown. Everything i have said in the past was on point, prove me wrong. Only the first part of that post was directed at you i didnt say you voted for g.b., you know im right about electoral vote that crap is bs.

This election was a scandle from the start, thats why the dumbest rep. ran for office.Lets be real Obama aint the sharpest tool in the shed eather um um um um um well um um well. There where way better candidates for the position, why did they back out? want a clue "scandle".

Are you serious....He is not the smartest? Dude do you know his educational pedigree?

quote:
After graduating high school from Punahou School in Hawaii, Barack Obama attended Occidental College for two years, then got his B.A. from Columbia University. He later got his law degree from Harvard Law School (where he became the Harvard Law Review's first black president), graduating magna cum laude. Obama was also a lecturer of constitutional law at the University of Chicago Law School.
I would say that makes second best to no one in terms of education.

Lets compare the other side of the coin.

quote:
Bush, as a child, was not accepted for admission by St. John's School in Houston, Texas, a prestigious private school.[14] Instead, he attended The Kinkaid School, the private school from which St. John's had broken away.[14][15]

Bush attended Phillips Academy, an all-boys private high school in Andover, Massachusetts, where he played baseball and during his senior year was the head cheerleader.[16][17] Following in his father's footsteps, Bush attended Yale University from 1964 to 1968, receiving a Bachelor's degree in history in 1968.[18] As a college senior, Bush became a member of the secretive Skull and Bones society. By his own characterization, he was an average student.[19]

In 1970, Bush applied to but was not accepted into the University of Texas School of Law.[20] Beginning in the Fall of 1973, Bush attended Harvard University, where he earned a MBA.[21]

no mention of magna cum laude or anything prestigious.

now lets compare further.

quote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_McCain
Decorated war hero, not much mention of education. But my point is Obama is very smart, very articulate. Probably as educated as any president we have ever had.
ok n8, so you want some proof your vote is gunna f@#k us, here you go. your lame attempts to clown people on this thread is getting old, so now i would like to see you come back on the truth!!

A little over one year ago

1) Consumer confidence stood at a 2 1/2 year high;

2) Regular gasoline sold for $2.19 a gallon;

3) The unemployment rate was 4.5%.

Since voting in a Democratic Congress in 2006 we have seen:

1) Consumer confidence plummet;

2) The cost of regular gasoline soar to over $4.10 a gallon;

3) Unemployment is up to 5% (a 10% increase);

4) American households have seen $2.3 trillion in equity value evaporate (stock and mutual fund losses);

5) Americans have seen their home equity drop by $1.2 trillion dollars;

6) 1% of American homes are in foreclosure.

7) Food prices skyrocketing over 30% in 1 year.

America voted for change in 2006, and we got it!

Remember, it is Congress that makes the laws and spends our money - not the President.

He has to work with what's handed to him.

Part 2

Taxes...Whether Democrat or a Republican you will find these statistics enlightening and amazing.

<a href="http://www.taxfoundation.org/publications/show/151.HTML" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">www.taxfoundation.org/publications/show/151.HTML</a>

Taxes under CLINTON-1999 Taxes under BUSH-2008

Single earning: Single earning:

30K - taxed- $ 8,400 30K - taxed $ 4,500

50K - taxed $ 14,000 50K - taxed $ 12,500

75K - taxed $ 23,250 75K - taxed $ 18,750

Married earning: Married earning:

60K - taxed $ 16,800 60K - taxed $ 9,000

75K - taxed $ 21,000 75K - taxed $ 18,750

125K - taxed $ 38,750 125K - taxed $ 31,250

Barack Obama promises to return to the higher tax rates if elected. It is amazing how many people who fall into the categories above think Bush is hurting them and Bill Clinton was the greatest President ever.

If elected, Barack Obama has already promised that he will repeal the Bush tax cuts, and amazingly, a good portion of the people who fall into the categories above can't wait for it to happen.

PART 3

You think the war in Iraq is costing us too much? It is estimated that the Iraq war is approximately 4% of the total federal budget. NOW READ THIS: Boy, am I confused. I have been hammered with the propaganda that it is the Iraq war and the war on terror that is bankrupting us. I now find that to be RIDICULOUS. Please read on...and check out the sources!!

I hope the following 14 reasons are forwarded over and over again until they are read so many times that the reader gets sick of reading them. I have included the URL's for verification of all the following facts.

1. $11 Billion to $22 billion is spent on welfare to illegal aliens each year by state governments.

Verify at: http://tinyurl.com/zob77

2. $2.2 Billion dollars a year is spent on food assistance programs such as food stamps, WIC, and free school lunches for illegal aliens.

Verify at: http://www.cis..org/articles/2004/fiscalexec.html

3. $2.5 Billion dollars a year is spent on Medicaid for illegal aliens.

Verify at: http://wwwcis..org/articles/2004/fiscalexec.html

4. $12 Billion dollars a year is spent on primary and secondary school education for children here illegally and they cannot speak a word of English!

Verify at: http://transcripts.CNN.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/01/ldt.0.HTML

5. $17 Billion dollars a year is spent for education for the American-born children of illegal aliens, known as anchor babies (other countries have eliminated anchor babies).

Verify at: http://transcripts..cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/01/ldt.01.html

6. $3 Million Dollars a DAY is spent to incarcerate illegal aliens.

Verify at: http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/01/ldt.01.html

7. 30% percent of all Federal Prison inmates are illegal aliens.

8. $90 Billion Dollars a year is spent on illegal aliens for Welfare & social services by the American taxpayers.

Verify at: http://premium.cnn.com/TRANSCIPTS/0610/29/ldt.01.html

9. $200 Billion Dollars a year in suppressed American wages are caused by the illegal aliens.

10. The illegal aliens in the United States have a crime rate that's two and a half times that of white non-illegal aliens. In particular, their children, are going to make a huge additional crime problem in the U.S.

Verify at: http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0606/12/ldt.01.html

11. During the year of 2005 there were 4 to 10 MILLION illegal aliens that crossed our Southern Border also, as many as 19,500 illegal aliens from Terrorist Countries. Millions of pounds of drugs, cocaine, meth, heroin and marijuana, crossed into the U. S from the Southern border.

Verify at: Homeland Security Report: http://tinyurl..com

12. The National Policy Institute estimated that the total cost of mass deportation would be between $206 and $230 billion or an average cost of between $41 and $46 billion annually over a five year period.

Verify at: http://www.nationalpolicyinstitute.org/pdf/deportation.pdf

13. In 2006 illegal aliens sent home $45 BILLION in remittances back to their countries of origin.

Verify at: http://www.rense.com/general75/niht.htm

14. 'The Dark Side of Illegal Immigration: Nearly One Million Sex Crimes Committed by Illegal Immigrants In The United States .'

Verify at: http://www.drdsk.com/articleshtml

The total cost is a whopping $338.3 BILLION DOLLARS A YEAR.

Nice copy and paste job from

http://flermuzzle.blogspot.com/2007/10/tax-dollars-spent-on-illegal-aliens.html

http://www.desertconservative.com/2008/10/07/do-we-really-want-higher-taxes/

Since Democats took over USA went to hell?! [Roll Eyes]

Did you know that the President (Bush) controlled the White House and BOTH Houses of Congress for six of the last 7 and a half years?

Anyone with common sense that has been reading politics or watching CNN for the past 8 years know who brought harm to our economy.

Lets be smart and realise what the Bush Administration has done to the United States and to the WORLD.

Of course, the Democrats have their fair share to blame (Coal, Coastal Drilling, Nuclear Power etc etc) but lets be smart not a retard by saying the Democrats caused everything.

I can go all over the internet and copy and paste a bunch of articles with facts on "Bush to blame on economy, Republicans to blame, STATS on Bushs administration failure" etc etc

Hell, heres one for
Times poll: 75% blame Bush’s policies for deterioriating economy

But overall, the fact real hardcore fact it, everyone is tired of the bush administration running the country, nothing but hell, right after election, the sept 11th and so forth.. List is there...

Americans voted for Obama.. Obama lterally RAPED McCain in the results, thats enough FACT that EVERYONE is tired of the same past 8 years of hell.

Back to you Ron (Fr5.0), you say this election was a scandal, how so? Any links or resource?

But Obama is here, lets see what happens right? I already see guys jumping on Obama about he will do this and do that and going to mess up the USA but dammit, he takes over 1.20.09!! BUSH IS STILL IN CHARGE!!

Overall, let the man do his job and make that CHANGE USA wants and the change he has promised us.

Go Obama!

Im so tired of the lame attempts to try and confuse people on this forum. ALSTOCK, i cant change the facts so dont try and change the point of focus (just like a dem.). Im sure since I posted a tone of facts how bush (republicans) has made good and wonderfull changes since the last dem. was in office, youre not going to be able to "copy and paste a bunch of articles with facts on "Bush to blame on economy, Republicans to blame, STATS on Bushs administration failure etc etc". im not going to go on a speel of how you dont know what youre talking about, because youre never going to stop arguing about facts. The real question everyone wants to know is what changes do you want with Obama in office.....wait dont answer yet, scroll back up and read the facts again. ok now show us all how ignorant you can make your self sound

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Posts: 2913 | From: sacramento | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Yaterstang:
For anybody who may have thought Obamers an arab, it probably couldnt be further from the truth. He just hired the biggest jew as his chief of staff. We're probably headed directly into Iran next, Pakistan for sure. I believe Obamer can thank his far left brothers for getting him in there, but i believe we're gonna have to let him show us what he's really about. And so far his first decision is to hire a guy with deep ties to Israel. Maybe he'll give Israel the green light to blast Iran off the map, i think we've waited to long for that. At least North Korea has become to come around, and if Iran's not with the program we should give Israel our support to bomb these idiots.

Israel could protect them selfs from america if it came to that. People are so blind, Israel would devastate Iran. They dont need our help and we dont need the problems from trying to help!

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
once it is accepted onto the state constitution, it is fair game to be included in books and curriculum. Now I agree it is no means of protection as they will hear about it from other places. But for it to be possibly taught as part of a curriculum is a bit extreme to me. Other than that I really do not care what they do. And outside of a marriage license what else do they gain? They already can be classified as life partners and be eligible for benefits right? Or did I hear wrong on that?

I agree totally with you N8, who cares what they do. They do have almost all the same rights as a married couple but I think the ability to adopt is effected if they can't get married. Honestly, I know a few people that grew up with a gay parent and their partner, it puts a huge emotional strain from what I've seen. The kids are constantly trying to hide it because they are embarrassed so friends can't come over, they won't share things going on in their life and it takes a huge toll on them. God forbid anyone finding out then they are open to harassment or being physically tortured about it. The parents seem to make it worse because they are "proud" so try and shove it in everyone's faces. They've got hundreds of gay pride stickers..... I've never seen people flaunting the fact they were straight!
wtf they want the responsibility of a child, and the unstable mind set of a homosexual come on. Gay people go threw so much crap just being gay, they make them selfs out casts but want to be part of society and have all the perks of a strait family. that s$#t dont fly with me, and kids in grade school are so confused already how are they gunna throw in how its ok to be gay. Rights are one thing over exaggeration is another.

oh and n8 my bad all i saw was that post b4, but no ones tryin to clown. Everything i have said in the past was on point, prove me wrong. Only the first part of that post was directed at you i didnt say you voted for g.b., you know im right about electoral vote that crap is bs.

This election was a scandle from the start, thats why the dumbest rep. ran for office.Lets be real Obama aint the sharpest tool in the shed eather um um um um um well um um well. There where way better candidates for the position, why did they back out? want a clue "scandle".

Are you serious....He is not the smartest? Dude do you know his educational pedigree?

quote:
After graduating high school from Punahou School in Hawaii, Barack Obama attended Occidental College for two years, then got his B.A. from Columbia University. He later got his law degree from Harvard Law School (where he became the Harvard Law Review's first black president), graduating magna cum laude. Obama was also a lecturer of constitutional law at the University of Chicago Law School.

quote:
Bush, as a child, was not accepted for admission by St. John's School in Houston, Texas, a prestigious private school.[14] Instead, he attended The Kinkaid School, the private school from which St. John's had broken away.[14][15]

Bush attended Phillips Academy, an all-boys private high school in Andover, Massachusetts, where he played baseball and during his senior year was the head cheerleader.[16][17] Following in his father's footsteps, Bush attended Yale University from 1964 to 1968, receiving a Bachelor's degree in history in 1968.[18] As a college senior, Bush became a member of the secretive Skull and Bones society. By his own characterization, he was an average student.[19]

In 1970, Bush applied to but was not accepted into the University of Texas School of Law.[20] Beginning in the Fall of 1973, Bush attended Harvard University, where he earned a MBA.[21]

quote:
Decorated war hero, not much mention of education. But my point is Obama is very smart, very articulate. Probably as educated as any president we have ever had.
ok n8, so you want some proof your vote is gunna f@#k us, here you go. your lame attempts to clown people on this thread is getting old, so now i would like to see you come back on the truth!!

4) American households have seen $2.3 trillion in equity value evaporate (stock and mutual fund losses);

Remember, it is Congress that makes the laws and spends our money - not the President.

Part 2

Taxes...Whether Democrat or a Republican you will find these statistics enlightening and amazing.

<a href="http://www.taxfoundation.org/publications/show/151.HTML" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">www.taxfoundation.org/publications/show/151.HTML</a>

Barack Obama promises to return to the higher tax rates if elected. It is amazing how many people who fall into the categories above think Bush is hurting them and Bill Clinton was the greatest President ever.

If elected, Barack Obama has already promised that he will repeal the Bush tax cuts, and amazingly, a good portion of the people who fall into the categories above can't wait for it to happen.

PART 3

You think the war in Iraq is costing us too much? It is estimated that the Iraq war is approximately 4% of the total federal budget. NOW READ THIS: Boy, am I confused. I have been hammered with the propaganda that it is the Iraq war and the war on terror that is bankrupting us. I now find that to be RIDICULOUS. Please read on...and check out the sources!!

I hope the following 14 reasons are forwarded over and over again until they are read so many times that the reader gets sick of reading them. I have included the URL's for verification of all the following facts.

1. $11 Billion to $22 billion is spent on welfare to illegal aliens each year by state governments.

2. $2.2 Billion dollars a year is spent on food assistance programs such as food stamps, WIC, and free school lunches for illegal aliens.

4. $12 Billion dollars a year is spent on primary and secondary school education for children here illegally and they cannot speak a word of English!

5. $17 Billion dollars a year is spent for education for the American-born children of illegal aliens, known as anchor babies (other countries have eliminated anchor babies).

8. $90 Billion Dollars a year is spent on illegal aliens for Welfare & social services by the American taxpayers.

9. $200 Billion Dollars a year in suppressed American wages are caused by the illegal aliens.

10. The illegal aliens in the United States have a crime rate that's two and a half times that of white non-illegal aliens. In particular, their children, are going to make a huge additional crime problem in the U.S.

11. During the year of 2005 there were 4 to 10 MILLION illegal aliens that crossed our Southern Border also, as many as 19,500 illegal aliens from Terrorist Countries. Millions of pounds of drugs, cocaine, meth, heroin and marijuana, crossed into the U. S from the Southern border.

12. The National Policy Institute estimated that the total cost of mass deportation would be between $206 and $230 billion or an average cost of between $41 and $46 billion annually over a five year period.

13. In 2006 illegal aliens sent home $45 BILLION in remittances back to their countries of origin.

14. 'The Dark Side of Illegal Immigration: Nearly One Million Sex Crimes Committed by Illegal Immigrants In The United States .'

Did you know that the President (Bush) controlled the White House and BOTH Houses of Congress for six of the last 7 and a half years?

Anyone with common sense that has been reading politics or watching CNN for the past 8 years know who brought harm to our economy.

Lets be smart and realise what the Bush Administration has done to the United States and to the WORLD.

Of course, the Democrats have their fair share to blame (Coal, Coastal Drilling, Nuclear Power etc etc) but lets be smart not a retard by saying the Democrats caused everything.

I can go all over the internet and copy and paste a bunch of articles with facts on "Bush to blame on economy, Republicans to blame, STATS on Bushs administration failure" etc etc

Hell, heres one for

But overall, the fact real hardcore fact it, everyone is tired of the bush administration running the country, nothing but hell, right after election, the sept 11th and so forth.. List is there...

Americans voted for Obama.. Obama lterally RAPED McCain in the results, thats enough FACT that EVERYONE is tired of the same past 8 years of hell.

Back to you Ron (Fr5.0), you say this election was a scandal, how so? Any links or resource?

But Obama is here, lets see what happens right? I already see guys jumping on Obama about he will do this and do that and going to mess up the USA but dammit, he takes over 1.20.09!! BUSH IS STILL IN CHARGE!!

Overall, let the man do his job and make that CHANGE USA wants and the change he has promised us.

Go Obama!

Im so tired of the lame attempts to try and confuse people on this forum. ALSTOCK, i cant change the facts so dont try and change the point of focus (just like a dem.). Im sure since I posted a tone of facts how bush (republicans) has made good and wonderfull changes since the last dem. was in office, youre not going to be able to "copy and paste a bunch of articles with facts on "Bush to blame on economy, Republicans to blame, STATS on Bushs administration failure etc etc". im not going to go on a speel of how you dont know what youre talking about, because youre never going to stop arguing about facts. The real question everyone wants to know is what changes do you want with Obama in office.....wait dont answer yet, scroll back up and read the facts again. ok now show us all how ignorant you can make your self sound
Fr5.0,

Change the point of the focus?

The point of this thread was Obama correct? You FIRST posted on this thread saying "this election is a scandal" with NO FACTS whatsoever, same as just talking out your ass. You haven't pointed out your facts or where you're sources reside.

2nd, then you stated that Obama QUOTE "isn't the charpest tool in the shed", N8 gave you PLENTY of sources of Obama's background, MUCH higher then McCains educational background. How is he NOT the sharpest tool when clearly he took the votes like no other in history.

Then your post with those links, ok cool, those are stats on the past years of our economy, you may want to look at my replies also with those stats on who was REALLY running the show.

But we will see what changes come in the near future.. Im sure millions are waiting, im sure Cafords will be around till then, then we can argue all Sunday long on what changes came and what didnt.

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^^ not charpest! i meant SHARPEST

--------------------

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

i found this on a Obama supporting web site and thought it was very funny.

Who are the great Obama fans

African-Americans (95%)
Latinos (67%)
Under 30-year olds (66%)
Those earning less than $30k per year (60%), and less than $15k per year (73%)
Those with no high-school education (63%)
Democrats (89%)
Liberals (89%) and Moderates (60%)
First time voters (69%)
Jews (78%) and non-religious (75%)
Those who never go to church (67%)
Those with no stock investments (61%)
Single or non-married (65%)
Working women (60%)
Union members (61%)
Gay, Lesbian or Bisexual (70%)
Urban dwellers (63%)

number 4 cracks me up! number 1 and 4 have been the main topics on this forum, and wouldnt you know it all those predictions where right.

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Part 2

PART 3

Hell, heres one for

Go Obama!

Fr5.0,

The point of this thread was Obama correct? You FIRST posted on this thread saying "this election is a scandal" with NO FACTS whatsoever, same as just talking out your ass. You haven't pointed out your facts or where you're sources reside.

2nd, then you stated that Obama QUOTE "isn't the charpest tool in the shed", N8 gave you PLENTY of sources of Obama's background, MUCH higher then McCains educational background. How is he NOT the sharpest tool when clearly he took the votes like no other in history.

Then your post with those links, ok cool, those are stats on the past years of our economy, you may want to look at my replies also with those stats on who was REALLY running the show.

But we will see what changes come in the near future.. Im sure millions are waiting, im sure Cafords will be around till then, then we can argue all Sunday long on what changes came and what didnt.

i dont think you or anyone else is ever gunna answer the question, so ya you keep trying to Change the point of the focus. The fact that I copy and paste facts and all you have to say is "nice c&p" shows you are trying to Change the point of the focus. Let me try and ask easer questions that you should be able to answer ****what changes do you want Obama to make**** BEFOR YOU ANSWER SCROLL UP AND REREAD THE FACTS.
Thats a very easy questin, wait i just asked that one and you couldnt answer. CAN SOMEONE HELP HIM!!!! dont forget to scroll up befor you answer!!

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

you keep posting for facts about the scandle, you seem smart and act like you are very deep in polotics. Its no secret if you watched any of the debates or tv at all you would have seen it.
the facts are every where any dummy can see what realy happened!

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Part 2

PART 3

Hell, heres one for

Go Obama!

Fr5.0,

i dont think you or anyone else is ever gunna answer the question, so ya you keep trying to Change the point of the focus. The fact that I copy and paste facts and all you have to say is "nice c&p" shows you are trying to Change the point of the focus. Let me try and ask easer questions that you should be able to answer ****what changes do you want Obama to make**** BEFOR YOU ANSWER SCROLL UP AND REREAD THE FACTS.
Thats a very easy questin, wait i just asked that one and you couldnt answer. CAN SOMEONE HELP HIM!!!! dont forget to scroll up befor you answer!!

http://www.barackobama.com/issues/

Those changes ^ - Im not going to go deep into what changes i want, but reading some of my recent posts are directed towards the Middle East (War On Iraq), Scamming a$$ Bush admin bullsh!tting on WMD's, pull the truth out! Our Troops, other countries then our own homeland.. Economy (jobs, housing, health care) but the list would go on.

--------------------

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Part 2

PART 3

Hell, heres one for

Go Obama!

Fr5.0,

http://www.barackobama.com/issues/

Those changes ^ - Im not going to go deep into what changes i want, but reading some of my recent posts are directed towards the Middle East (War On Iraq), Scamming a$$ Bush admin bullsh!tting on WMD's, pull the truth out! Our Troops, other countries then our own homeland.. Economy (jobs, housing, health care) but the list would go on.

You think the war in Iraq is costing us too much? It is estimated that the Iraq war is approximately 4% of the total federal budget.
thats why i told you to reread the facts up above. so the truth is that Obama cant change the economy by ending the war so you voted for a retard for no reason. i dont see the change he says we need, any other changes you want me to elaborate on?

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Page: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com