Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » I GUESS I'LL BE THE FIRST TO SAY IT, OBAMA FOR PRESIDENT (Page 7)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10   
Author Topic: I GUESS I'LL BE THE FIRST TO SAY IT, OBAMA FOR PRESIDENT
NiftyWhiteFifty
¯
Member # 4320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NiftyWhiteFifty  Ford pictures for NiftyWhiteFifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
What I found funny is when under a independent study. They found Joe the Plumber would come out better under Obama's plan. Plus he had no license to be plumbing where he was at. And is gonna get hit with tax evasion. Why he chose to bring him along I have no clue. It's sad when you see the break down of the popular vote. You can clearly see the generational divide and the shear geographic nature of his wins almost hint of a racial divide of his supporters. Obama clearly bridged all gaps en route to his resounding win.

Yea and if you really know what you're talking about you'd know that any plumber can work under his company owners license and does not have to have his own license unless he owns his own company. I think it's funny how much time was spent on "investigating" joe the plumber just because he asked a hard question that obama wasn't really prepared for. News flash: joe the plumber wasn't running for anything!!! but yet they had a news van parked outside his house for weeks after! where was the news van outside bill ayers house?? Reverend Right's house??? Pastor Flaggar's house??? these were people who obama was truly associated with and friends with and yet the press never made an investigation into these men and there connections!! the old phrase, "you can learn a lot about a person by the friends he keeps" still holds true for me, and I don't like the friends obama keeps.

--------------------
'05 F150 4x4

98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'
Uncle Frank
Member # 895

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'  Ford pictures for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I understand it is a big deal for the first black president and its a big deal for America. I just have a problem with some of these people that only voted for him cause he was black and democrate. Cause all they cared about was getting bush out of there. I am glad our country has came to the point where they can elect a black man, maybe one day a Mexican, or Asian and even a women. I just think Obama wasn't the right MAN Black or white, man for the job.

Obama doesn't say how long he is going to give his tax break, could only be a year and then he will probably let the bush tax breaks expire will be pretty much his way of raising taxes with out having to say he raised them himself.

Towards the end there when he said "to spread the wealth" commonsense should have jumped into the american peoples head. Spreading the so called wealth is not the answer at all. I would like somebody to show when and in what country spreading the wealth worked(taking from the rich people and giving it to the poor to take away social classes).

As far as the middle east they brought us into it. When 9-11 happened they brought in to the land, and you should be damn happy it is there and we are keeping it there. Number one thing above all race, politics, or anything, he must keep America safe.

As far as saving trillions in the middle east. Don't expect that to happen very soon so that has nothing to do with it. He plans on spending a trillion more as soon as he can.

With the Libs gaining more power in all points of government, it will be interesting to see if they can actually do something good for this country. I am glad there is such a thing as Majority rule and minority rights, and that the libs won't be able to kill everything good in this land.

Atleast one good thing happend this election, and that Prop 8 passing [patriot]

--------------------
AKA Franky Freaking 5 liter

Advanced Engine Development
SCT dealer
Dynotuning
Engine building
916*275*8212

88 4runner on 42's

SPIDER_STANG
¯
Member # 8658

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SPIDER_STANG  Ford pictures for SPIDER_STANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I read all of the threads & WoW I have been apart of 2 many of these conversations it is interesting to see everyone's opinion on this topic!!! I just hope everyone can Stop looking for Obama to mess up so you can say I told you so!! He is a man & we all make mistakes!! But we are so far in the hole it will take at least 2 terms to dig us out of the hole!! so I think nothing will change in the near future but we will see small signs of things heading in the right direction!! So please give the guy a chance!

[ November 06, 2008, 09:24 PM: Message edited by: SPIDER_STANG ]

--------------------
02 GT Conv Sold
92 LX coup Sold
94 Gt Conv
Spurs, Saints, Dodgers! We win baby!!

NiftyWhiteFifty
¯
Member # 4320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NiftyWhiteFifty  Ford pictures for NiftyWhiteFifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX':

Atleast one good thing happend this election, and that Prop 8 passing [patriot]

Yea and the libs are already filing suit against that. My teacher even brought up the excuse that people didn't know what they were voting for because it was a double negative (meaning to vote FOR gay marriage you had to vote AGAINST the proposition) and some people got confused and voted the wrong way. I say, we voted on the same thing 6 years ago (prop 22) and it won by an overwhelming majority of over 60%. six years later the only thing has changed is more liberal young people with different moral values can now vote.

I think any excuses made for why prop 8 passed is not valid. There was so much money spent on advertising and getting the word out on BOTH sides anybody who didn't know what they were voting for or against probably shouldn't have been in the voting booth at all anyway! This proposition has left all the liberals bewildered because they all thought that the majority liberal population of california would make for an overwhelming support for gay marriage. Reality check: a majority of californians still hold strong traditional family values and don't want the definition of marriage to change!! end of story!

funny thing is, you can really thank barack obama for prop 8 being passed. All the afican americans that came out to vote for obama also have traditional family values and voted for the proposition. statistics have already been posted to prove this point and bill o'reilly was just discussing it on his show.

[ November 06, 2008, 09:39 PM: Message edited by: NiftyWhiteFifty ]

--------------------
'05 F150 4x4

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SPIDER_STANG:
I read all of the threads & WoW I have been apart of 2 many of these conversations it is interesting to see everyone's opinion on this topic!!! I just hope everyone can Stop looking for Obama to mess up so you can say I told you so!! He is a man & we all make mistakes!! But we are so far in the hole it will take at least 2 terms to dig us out of the hole!! so I think nothing will change in the near future but we will see small signs of things heading in the right direction!! So please give the guy a chance!

+20....most of these clowns voted for Bush 2x's. So all of their political prophecies make about as much sense as a screen door on a submarine. Like it or hate it, he is our/your president. And one good thing is one would have to possess a almost extraordinary amount of stupidity and ignorance to do worse than Bush. And I think we can all agree that he is not nearly as stupid as Bush. So on that alone I think the guy needs a break and a chance to give this country a kick-start. His ideals are not that bad [Big Grin]

And I am glad prop 8 passed [Big Grin]

[ November 06, 2008, 10:25 PM: Message edited by: N8 ]

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NiftyWhiteFifty:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
What I found funny is when under a independent study. They found Joe the Plumber would come out better under Obama's plan. Plus he had no license to be plumbing where he was at. And is gonna get hit with tax evasion. Why he chose to bring him along I have no clue. It's sad when you see the break down of the popular vote. You can clearly see the generational divide and the shear geographic nature of his wins almost hint of a racial divide of his supporters. Obama clearly bridged all gaps en route to his resounding win.

Yea and if you really know what you're talking about you'd know that any plumber can work under his company owners license and does not have to have his own license unless he owns his own company....
Looks like you do not know what you are talking about actually.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081016/ap_on_el_pr/joe_the_plumber

Remember
Better to let one assume you are a ass. Than to open ones mouth and erase all doubt [Big Grin]

Wise words.

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
As far as the middle east they brought us into it. When 9-11 happened they brought in to the land, and you should be damn happy it is there and we are keeping it there. Number one thing above all race, politics, or anything, he must keep America safe.[/QB]
Not to start a flame war, or a war on terrorism thread but can you tell me;

What did Iraq had to do with this "war on terrorism". Last i HEARD, Osama and his crew of terrorists attacked us on Sept 11.

How did Bush keep us safe from them? Osama is still out there, watching CNN on his Plasma screen in Kabul.

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'
Uncle Frank
Member # 895

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'  Ford pictures for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:
quote:
As far as the middle east they brought us into it. When 9-11 happened they brought in to the land, and you should be damn happy it is there and we are keeping it there. Number one thing above all race, politics, or anything, he must keep America safe.

Not to start a flame war, or a war on terrorism thread but can you tell me;

What did Iraq had to do with this "war on terrorism". Last i HEARD, Osama and his crew of terrorists attacked us on Sept 11.

How did Bush keep us safe from them? Osama is still out there, watching CNN on his Plasma screen in Kabul. [/QB]

Whole other discusion there bro. I don't think this is the thread to go deep on that. But Iraq does harbor known terrorists, and will continue to. Clinton had a chance to erase Osama from this earth but didn't and thats another story as well. What has happened has happened and saying bush didn't protect us well enough is to say the same for President Roosevelt not protecting us on December 7th.

--------------------
AKA Franky Freaking 5 liter

Advanced Engine Development
SCT dealer
Dynotuning
Engine building
916*275*8212

88 4runner on 42's

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

Yea and if you really know what you're talking about you'd know that any plumber can work under his company owners license and does not have to have his own license unless he owns his own company....

Remember
Better to let one assume you are a ass. Than to open ones mouth and erase all doubt [Big Grin]

Wise words.

I did my fair share of research on that Joe The Plumber, came to find out, he is full of shit.

1. (JTP) Joe the Plumber is NOT licensed as a Plumber
2. JTP has no specific plans to purchase or buying his bosses business
3. JTP's bosses business doesnt even make close to 200K, but closer to 100K
4. Buying his bosses business will be difficult to him because in 2006 he made 40K a year.

Just google him or watch his interviews on Youtube with Fox, CNN, MSNBC etc etc

--------------------

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

quote:
Originally posted by asskickn88:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Insurance Dude:
i am a shia muslim and i can trace back my roots to the middle east but even i am sick of having us lives lost in this conflict. the middle east would not be messed up if we would not have gotten involved in the first place. if we leave them alone they will leave us alone.

i hope obama pulls out the troops asap!

It is not america's problem!

Amen [patriot]
So you guys think we should just load everyone up and leave Iraq over night? While you don't agree with us being there we can't just up and walk away until there is a new, stable government in place. Think about how easy it would be for terrorists to walk in, toss out an unstable government and take over that country. With billions of dollars of oil money they could really wage war on us in a catastrophic way. No matter what we need to finish what we started.
Of course it's not going to happen overnight, but we are not getting anywhere, ok we got Saddam, do you know how he become that powerful? What are going to do, give another Saddam power to run Iraq? Regardless, if we finish the war, whats going to happen in the next 10-15 years there in Iraq? You guessed it...

its been a very long and tiring war, my neighbours son, 25yrs old, was killed in Iraq. She is a senior citizen, all she does now is sits infront of the TV and watches CNN 24/7 and still hopes her kid would return one day.

I pass by her door every single day and see the samething over and over, she has no husband, all byherself at the age of 56.

Everytime i see her, i ask myself "what are we still doing there?! WHY are we still there?! GTFO outta there before we continue to lose our soldiers over something that THEY DONT EVEN know what they are fighting for.

Ask Tony Blair, Donald Rumsfeld, Condelisa rice, ask the Bush Adminnistration about the WMD's and if they really ever existed. Ask to show PROOF, documentation, videos, any witnesses?

We are there now, been there for TOO LONG, finish up and come back to the USA and lets fight our own war in our own backyard. Stop making more and more enemies, stop instigating another Sept 11 in the future.

[ November 06, 2008, 11:05 PM: Message edited by: AL STOCK ]

--------------------

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

NiftyWhiteFifty
¯
Member # 4320

quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

Remember

Wise words.

Oh, so i guess this license means nothing?

A W NEWELL CORP ALAN W NEWELL
License Number: PL-0000032957
License: ACTIVE 06/30/2009
Address:
2638 Talmadge Rd
Ottawa Hills OH, 43606-2334

and here's the website for the Ohio Department of Commerce.

https://www.comapps.ohio.gov/dic/dico_apps/lics/coemp_lookup/default.aspx

You can do the search yourself by looking up Joe's bosses' company name

My question is this, if they are somehow doing business illegally by not having a license at the county level, why have they been in business since 1974? [Confused]

--------------------
'05 F150 4x4

N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

Remember

Wise words.

I did my fair share of research on that Joe The Plumber, came to find out, he is full of shit.

1. (JTP) Joe the Plumber is NOT licensed as a Plumber
2. JTP has no specific plans to purchase or buying his bosses business
3. JTP's bosses business doesnt even make close to 200K, but closer to 100K
4. Buying his bosses business will be difficult to him because in 2006 he made 40K a year.

Just google him or watch his interviews on Youtube with Fox, CNN, MSNBC etc etc

You left out this fact:
"But the county Wurzelbacher and his employer live in, Lucas County, requires plumbers to have licenses. Neither Wurzelbacher nor his employer are licensed there, said Cheryl Schimming of Lucas County Building Regulations, which handles plumber licenses in parts of the county outside Toledo."

And since you tried to clown me with the "If you knew what you were talking about" statement. I figured I would point out that you did not know what the hell you were saying when you spewed that non-sense. I can take being clowned when I am wrong. But when you just talk out the side of your neck. I feel the need to adjust ones point of view with facts.. [Big Grin] but we are in agreement that he is a fraud. And why McCain took him with im on campaign crap I have no clue.

STEED
¯
Member # 4787

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STEED  Ford pictures for STEED    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

because lets face it, many people voted for obama because he was black. plain and simple. They overlooked everything else about his character and record (or lack of), and the friends he keeps.[/QB]

Ok, i'm gonna say it the same way i've been saying it on EVERY other "mustang" board I visit.

Blacks make up 12% of the US population
IF every black person voted for Obama it still would not give him the win he received.
Whites voted in HUGE numbers for him, which is outright shocking. I never thought i'd see this is my lifetime.
The age of racism has dropped, not completely of course because all I have to do is visit a "mustang" website, doesn't matter which one and you'll see just how much racism will never DIE lol

All of you who are already blaming Obama for things and he hasn't stepped foot 1 in the damn door yet.
FOr me it was NEVER about color, does it bring a special signifigance? yes, but at this time in our country, the race part is far from everyones minds(unless you're a racist, or a closet one).
Right now from the beginning I payed attention to both sides.

When it was Gore vs. Bush
I voted Gore, and nothing anyone can say will make me beleive that I was wrong.

When it was Kerry vs. Bush
I voted Kerry, and nothing anyone can say will make me beleive that I was wrong. Oh and save the "he would have done nothing after 9/11" comments cause it's bull. Wether he wanted to or not shit would have happened.

When it was Obama vs. McCain
I voted Obama and nothing anyone can say will make me beleive that I was wrong. The only reason given for voting for McCain was the "oh he's a war hero", or he's been in congress longer. In an election such as this, and watching all the debates, I clearly beleive the best man for THIS JOB AT THIS TIME won.
There's no mistake, the people spoke.
Get over it, suck it up

--------------------
Jason McCallum
TPS Motorsports GM
Origonal Stallions Member
89LX: Built, Stroked, & Blown
07GT: Blown
www.TPSmotorsports.com
408-370-1477

Posts: 892 | From: Cambell, CA | Registered: Aug 2004  |  :
STEED
¯
Member # 4787

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STEED  Ford pictures for STEED    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
....most of these clowns voted for Bush 2x's. So all of their political prophecies make about as much sense as a screen door on a submarine.

I've been saying that everywhere, and not one has come out and admitted it.
I bet a large number of the negative Obama comments come directly from pro Bush supporters.

--------------------
Jason McCallum
TPS Motorsports GM
Origonal Stallions Member
89LX: Built, Stroked, & Blown
07GT: Blown
www.TPSmotorsports.com
408-370-1477

Posts: 892 | From: Cambell, CA | Registered: Aug 2004  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
i am a shia muslim and i can trace back my roots to the middle east but even i am sick of having us lives lost in this conflict. the middle east would not be messed up if we would not have gotten involved in the first place. if we leave them alone they will leave us alone.

he already agreed with Bush that the troops should stay until 2011. I guess you missed that.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by asskickn88:
quote:
quote:

Amen [patriot]
So you guys think we should just load everyone up and leave Iraq over night? While you don't agree with us being there we can't just up and walk away until there is a new, stable government in place. Think about how easy it would be for terrorists to walk in, toss out an unstable government and take over that country. With billions of dollars of oil money they could really wage war on us in a catastrophic way. No matter what we need to finish what we started.
Of course it's not going to happen overnight, but we are not getting anywhere, ok we got Saddam, do you know how he become that powerful? What are going to do, give another Saddam power to run Iraq? Regardless, if we finish the war, whats going to happen in the next 10-15 years there in Iraq? You guessed it...

its been a very long and tiring war, my neighbours son, 25yrs old, was killed in Iraq. She is a senior citizen, all she does now is sits infront of the TV and watches CNN 24/7 and still hopes her kid would return one day.

I pass by her door every single day and see the samething over and over, she has no husband, all byherself at the age of 56.

Everytime i see her, i ask myself "what are we still doing there?! WHY are we still there?! GTFO outta there before we continue to lose our soldiers over something that THEY DONT EVEN know what they are fighting for.

Ask Tony Blair, Donald Rumsfeld, Condelisa rice, ask the Bush Adminnistration about the WMD's and if they really ever existed. Ask to show PROOF, documentation, videos, any witnesses?

We are there now, been there for TOO LONG, finish up and come back to the USA and lets fight our own war in our own backyard. Stop making more and more enemies, stop instigating another Sept 11 in the future.

I know several people that served there and 3 people personally that were killed over there so I understand the loss but I'm still saying we need to finish what we started. Even if you don't agree with us being there or believe what led us to the war it doesn't change where we are right now.

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
NiftyWhiteFifty
¯
Member # 4320

quote:
Originally posted by N8:
You left out this fact:
"But the county Wurzelbacher and his employer live in, Lucas County, requires plumbers to have licenses. Neither Wurzelbacher nor his employer are licensed there, said Cheryl Schimming of Lucas County Building Regulations, which handles plumber licenses in parts of the county outside Toledo."

And since you tried to clown me with the "If you knew what you were talking about" statement. I figured I would point out that you did not know what the hell you were saying when you spewed that non-sense. I can take being clowned when I am wrong. But when you just talk out the side of your neck. I feel the need to adjust ones point of view with facts.. [Big Grin] but we are in agreement that he is a fraud. And why McCain took him with im on campaign crap I have no clue.

OK you got me on the county license. So go back and read my post after that. The one that shows his company's STATE license. This is the information I was going off of. I did not know there was a requirement to have a different license to do the same thing at the city/county level. My dad is a general contractor and he has one license to operate his business in the state of california. There is no license to operate in santa clara county or san jose to the best of my knowledge. I had no reason to believe Ohio's laws were any different. I apologize for the "clowning" [patriot]

All this talk calling joe the plumber a fraud and full of shit is ridiculous. He's just an average guy like any of us, it just so happens he asked a question that some people in the obama machine didn't like. So now we all have to slam him and investigate him? I don't care who he is, what he does, if he pays his taxes on time, how much money he makes and whether he really plans on buying his bosses company (he later clarified that the question was a hypothetical one and he does not plan to buy the company any time soon). I care about the answer to the question he asked of obama, which to be honest scares me.

[ November 07, 2008, 05:01 AM: Message edited by: NiftyWhiteFifty ]

--------------------
'05 F150 4x4

NiftyWhiteFifty
¯
Member # 4320

quote:
Originally posted by STEED:
quote:

because lets face it, many people voted for obama because he was black. plain and simple. They overlooked everything else about his character and record (or lack of), and the friends he keeps.

Ok, i'm gonna say it the same way i've been saying it on EVERY other "mustang" board I visit.

Blacks make up 12% of the US population
IF every black person voted for Obama it still would not give him the win he received. [/QB]

obama won by 7% (53% to 46%)So if every african american voted for him it definitely made a big difference. and i'm not saying this gave him the win, just saying it made a large impact on that win.

I agree with you that we cannot blame obama for things he hasn't done yet. Our country has been divided through this whole campaign and now we need to come together behind our new president elect. I didn't vote for him, but he will still be my president.

[ November 07, 2008, 04:51 AM: Message edited by: NiftyWhiteFifty ]

--------------------
'05 F150 4x4

N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
You left out this fact:

OK you got me on the county license. So go back and read my post after that. The one that shows his company's STATE license. This is the information I was going off of. I did not know there was a requirement to have a different license to do the same thing at the city/county level. My dad is a general contractor and he has one license to operate his business in the state of california. There is no license to operate in santa clara county or san jose to the best of my knowledge. I had no reason to believe Ohio's laws were any different. I apologize for the "clowning" [patriot]

All this talk calling joe the plumber a fraud and full of shit is ridiculous. He's just an average guy like any of us, it just so happens he asked a question that some people in the obama machine didn't like. So now we all have to slam him and investigate him? I don't care who he is, what he does, if he pays his taxes on time, how much money he makes and whether he really plans on buying his bosses company (he later clarified that the question was a hypothetical one and he does not plan to buy the company any time soon). I care about the answer to the question he asked of obama, which to be honest scares me.

I mean but why ask hypothetical questions. Then inject yourself into them. Then back up like a crawdad when called on stuff. Where I am from that is called being "busted out". I still think it hurt McCain because this hypothetical question was later proved that Joe the Plumber would have loved it under Obama's plan. And trust me. People who make over 250k hide so much in deductions and receipts that the 36 to 39% tax jump will not hurt them one bit.
1990Silver5.0
¯
Member # 6210

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1990Silver5.0  Ford pictures for 1990Silver5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
I understand it is a big deal for the first black president and its a big deal for America. I just have a problem with some of these people that only voted for him cause he was black and democrate.

Well of course why wouldn't a black person not vote for there own race when alot of people especially elderly black people thought that they would never see a black man be President of the United States.

We black people have been through so much and to see a black man as President is a dream that came true. It means so much to the black community! You im guessing not black wouldn't understand.

And for everyone sayin negative things about obama need to just STFU an accept it that a Black Man name Barack Obama is now your President of the United States Of America. I know deep down inside you hate it but live with it.

Im out [burnout]

[ November 07, 2008, 08:10 AM: Message edited by: 1990Silver5.0 ]

--------------------
1995 Impala SS
1992 GT Convert. 5.0 auto -sold-
1990 Lx Convert. 5.0(parted)
1992 Lx Hatchback 5.0-sold-:)
1990 5.0 Notchback -SOLD-:(

iron281
¯
Member # 80

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for iron281  Ford pictures for iron281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

-

[ November 07, 2008, 08:21 AM: Message edited by: iron281 ]

Posts: 385 | From: San Jose, California | Registered: Nov 2000  |  :
2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2stangs69-91  Ford pictures for 2stangs69-91    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1990Silver5.0:
quote:
I understand it is a big deal for the first black president and its a big deal for America. I just have a problem with some of these people that only voted for him cause he was black and democrate.

Well of course why wouldn't a black person not vote for there own race when alot of people especially elderly black people thought that they would never see a black man be President of the United States.

We black people have been through so much and to see a black man as President is a dream that came true. It means so much to the black community! You im guessing not black wouldn't understand.

And for everyone sayin negative things about obama need to just STFU an accept it that a Black Man name Barack Obama is now your President of the United States Of America. I know deep down inside you hate it but live with it.

Im out [burnout]

Well thank goodness for you that white people do not feel the same way about race as you. Obama would have never been elected. The last time I checked there were more white people than black in the USA. So buy your comment, Obama won despite all the racist people who voted for him.

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1991 LX hatch getting a make over
1994 F150 4X4 351
2006 Yamaha V-max 1200 Modded

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Your sentiment is great but it is a weee bit misplaced. I am black and agree that this is great for the country and black folks as it shows advancement and puts to bed a lot of America's past demons. But if Obama was a Bush like candidate. I would be pretty pissed that he won even despite his ethnicity. But I am glad he won and I feel confident the best candidate is there and am ecstatic that he is a Black Man. And just to correct 2stangs. There are more white people than blacks that is true. But there are more minorities than whites. But I understand what you were trying to say. And for the most part agree. But you have to think. For every one person that may voted because he was black. There were at least 5 that voted against him because he was black. Which is sad both ways.

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

read it again nate electoral votes are for dummys that dont want to see the truth! this election was a scandle and you know it!!!!! you see the american dream, because why a black man got elected comeon we are adults. his veiws will hurt our nation. when we have double the unemployment we have now you will wish for a new, just like when you you voted for bush and he fucked up go figure!!!!!

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Posts: 2913 | From: sacramento | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
popular vote made this country what it is to day, electoral vote f@#ked it up for ever.

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Posts: 2913 | From: sacramento | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com