Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » awww for 880 tho san jose (Page 7)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: awww for 880 tho san jose
eastoaklandss
¯
Member # 8011

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for eastoaklandss  Ford pictures for eastoaklandss  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by F8LSN8K:
speakin of which.....i bet you guys havent seen this one before? http://youtube.com/watch?v=jXWCYLLJkAM

not as crazy as the 880 but same concept. just was bored and felt like postin it.

oh and guess where it was at? Danville 680!!!

[burnout]

f'n stupid camaro owners! their such tools hahaha.

--------------------
1970 chevelle ls2 6spd
1989 6.0 ls2 notchback
1999 camaro ss 10.3 @130 old setup/13.7 @114 new setup lol
1986 5.0 t-bird
1991 notchback charged

Posts: 411 | From: Oakland/Hayward | Registered: Nov 2007  |  :
89point.
¯
Member # 6078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89point.  Ford pictures for 89point.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
people are sayin back in the day everyone was down for street racing this and that and lock your cars up if your scared, i think what it comes down to now is that the police are way more stricter then they use to be, giving people bull shit tickets for exhaust and cold air. this makes no one want to street race like back in the day, the consequences seem way worse now then ever.
they will ticket you for anything now days, a tint ticket that is fucking stupid

FoRdGiRl
¯
Member # 6279

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FoRdGiRl  Ford pictures for FoRdGiRl    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hahahah lmao im telling my brother about this and he knows a bunch of them haha fuckin classic [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.

00SLVRGT
¯
Member # 4509

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 00SLVRGT  Ford pictures for 00SLVRGT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by eastoaklandss:
hmm wonder what would happen if they paid the bay a visit? lol
http://youtube.com/watch?v=SsglSi8ibD4

nah.... that vid is to old (around 3+ years) i will leave it to cold case files to work on that vid.... [Smile]

plus none of those guys have myspace profiles i checked [Wink] .....lol J/K

i think when i first saw that vid there was debate on that guy running from the cops, if i remember correctly the whole thing was stagged.... and i always wondered why the second part got cut off...

--------------------
2000 GT Silver... SOLD
94 Cobra... SOLD
02 Foush, work in progress

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com