Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » awww for 880 tho san jose (Page 4)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: awww for 880 tho san jose
solbrothers
¯
Member # 7524

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for solbrothers  Ford pictures for solbrothers    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 9Venom9:
Did anyone know Jesus Christ has his own Myspace page.. [Confused]

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=62687015

wow thanks! im adding him as we speak [Big Grin]

--------------------
2100+ posts, 15 useful

Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
East Oakland TADOW!

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
OSH Zack
¯
Member # 7667

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for OSH Zack  Ford pictures for OSH Zack  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nah im just saying that cuz there trying to call me out in the stang up fam post, And im saying fuck it all

--------------------
89 GT - $ = bitch's

SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmokinLX  Ford pictures for SmokinLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by STANGUP_FAM:
quote:
Originally posted by SmokinLX:
Bottom line is that the people that pulled this off must not have been thinking when they posted up the vid's with their license plate #'s on the vid's. I am sure Those who pulled this shit off get what's coming to them and they deserve it! Anyone with a high horsepower domestic car is going to get on it every once in a while but this crosses the line of endangering the safety of innocent ptople and compromising those of us who drive cool and keep a low profile on the street's ane handle our buisness at the track. Do You understand what this shit is doing to the bay area domestic crowd? You ARE fucking shit up for the rest of us and that is not cool! Post this shit up somewhere else because the only thing it is doing on this site is bringing it down [Frown] . 99% of the people here don't condone this behavior and don't want to be affiliated with it. Hope the mod's CLOSE THIS THREAD and get it off of the site before other's start affiliating CA Ford's with this type of crap.

"Post this shit up somewhere else because the only thing it is doing on this site is bringing it down"
This site has already been brought down when you some of you guys created a 9 page thread about "Stang Up Fam" with their 22 and 24 inch rims. All we were trying to do was recruit a few open minded members, and some of you guys shot us down.

We didn't post the video on here. Some dude named Zack posted it, and some of you guys act like "Stang Up" condones this type of behavior. We don't. At the next CAFORDS rideout, I want each and everyone of you to come meet "Stang Up Fam". "You should never judge a book by its cover"

Stang UP,
Roy V.P.

-

Never mentioned stang up fam in My post so don't know where You came up with that? I was'nt a part of the other post either. Just throwing My .o2 cent's in on what went down & My feeling is this shit end's up trickling down on everybody in one way or another and fucking shit up for everyone [Wink] . I was at the treasure island gig last year and pulled out when people started swinging nut's & hanging out the window's and shit and won't be attending anymore event's except the CA Ford's meet and the event's at the drag strip [patriot] . I know most don't care but it does turn people away when stuff like this goes down [Frown] . I was'nt bashing You and will stay clear of these post's from now on [patriot] .

--------------------
Dont claim power if ya cant mile per hour. 10 second AOD

aslowdodge
¯
Member # 854

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for aslowdodge  Ford pictures for aslowdodge    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
well whoever did it were complete morons. I read the comments and it sounds like some people from velocity stangs or whatever were either doing it or just thought it was the coolest crap ever. They called everyone haters. I just call them losers. . . selfish ones at that. They don't care how it affects anyone else, they just care about themselves. And they wonder why everyone hates them?
Dumbasses.

--------------------
97 Viper GTS
Supercharged & a bit of juice
last dyno on 100 shot-770rwhp/908lb torque
tree stump pulling anyone?

Posts: 641 | From: pleasanton | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
aslowdodge
¯
Member # 854

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for aslowdodge  Ford pictures for aslowdodge    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
oh I just saw the video got deleted. The rocket scientist who posted it just figured out from this thread probably how fucken stupid it was to post the video where vehicles can be identified breaking the law is so many different ways. I hope it was too late and they all get busted and inpounded.
Losers. . . .

--------------------
97 Viper GTS

rgtrahn
¯
Member # 7133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rgtrahn  Ford pictures for rgtrahn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Indeed to late!
http://video.nbc11.com/player/?id=177434
but the video is still up
http://profile.myspace.com/48975889

[ November 02, 2007, 02:25 AM: Message edited by: rgtrahn ]

mikeP
¯
Member # 4489

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mikeP  Ford pictures for mikeP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
2 words for all those people doing little circles on 880.....DEAD MEAT

--------------------
91 vert lx 5.0, 68 CS, 69 BB nova

GTGUY
¯
Member # 8003

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for GTGUY  Ford pictures for GTGUY  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by mikeP:

ehhh the police had said and done this all before. and for the most part its a bluff to get people scared and worried while letting the people of the city think they have it under controll. if anyone gets ticketed or impounded let me know.

--------------------
"You win some, lose some, and wreck some." Dale Earnhardt

Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Impact 5.0  Ford pictures for Impact 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by GTGUY:
quote:
Originally posted by mikeP:

ehhh the police had said and done this all before. and for the most part its a bluff to get people scared and worried while letting the people of the city think they have it under controll. if anyone gets ticketed or impounded let me know.
I wouldnt say that this time around.. I only say that because a good friend of mine is local CHP and he said that there going after them with everything they have....

[ November 02, 2007, 04:31 AM: Message edited by: 9Venom9 ]

Posts: 2173 | From: Tracy, CA | Registered: May 2003  |  :
SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
congrats,, you guys were on kron 4 last nite.... you're really screwed now [Eek!]

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
FriscoNotch
¯
Member # 5916

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FriscoNotch  Ford pictures for FriscoNotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hella dumb. The embeddable movie still works on this site.

http://current.com/items/86378771_sideshow_stunt_shuts_down_interstate_880

--------------------
'93 SSP 5.0 Police Coupe
'83 GLX 5.0 Coupe
'79 Ghia Coupe

aslowdodge
¯
Member # 854

someone just posted up on Norcal Ls1 about this. Apparently paramedics were responding to a heart attack victim but could reach her because the were blocked by theis sideshow event. I guess the lady died so that means these people that impeded the paramedics and caused the lady to dies from lack of care are in deep crap now. Charges are now being worked on.
I'd be willing to bet possible involuntary manslaughter is a possibility

--------------------
97 Viper GTS

eastoaklandss
¯
Member # 8011

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for eastoaklandss  Ford pictures for eastoaklandss  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 00SLVRGT:
guy prob should have blurred out more than just one pic of his plate... police are not dumb they know all about myspace and youtube don't think they wont start looking for shit like this....
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=228973422
 -
 -
 -
 -
evidence? hmmmmmm........
theres a time and place for everything..... pulling shit like this is just plan STUPID DUMB and RETARDED and not i the way they think is cool
thank to those who just gave muscle car fanatics a bad name AGAIN... [Mad]

damn dude i hope your on payrole for chp or sumbody cuz you sure are doin some deep research to get somebody caught up! its not good look for you.

--------------------
1970 chevelle ls2 6spd
1989 6.0 ls2 notchback
1999 camaro ss 10.3 @130 old setup/13.7 @114 new setup lol
1986 5.0 t-bird
1991 notchback charged

Posts: 411 | From: Oakland/Hayward | Registered: Nov 2007  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
haha its a wrap for whoever owns that coupe. Good detective work. And too bad to hear about the lady that died because of the traffic jam they caused. Even if they dont get put in jail, the wrongful death suit that may/could follow will render that person broke 4 life...

sad, hopefully justice will be served.

Props on the reversal of that pic to make the license plate visible.

[ November 05, 2007, 02:28 PM: Message edited by: N8 ]

aslowdodge
¯
Member # 854

quote:
Originally posted by eastoaklandss:
quote:
Originally posted by 00SLVRGT:
guy prob should have blurred out more than just one pic of his plate... police are not dumb they know all about myspace and youtube don't think they wont start looking for shit like this....
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=228973422
 -
 -
 -
 -
evidence? hmmmmmm........
theres a time and place for everything..... pulling shit like this is just plan STUPID DUMB and RETARDED and not i the way they think is cool
thank to those who just gave muscle car fanatics a bad name AGAIN... [Mad]

damn dude i hope your on payrole for chp or sumbody cuz you sure are doin some deep research to get somebody caught up! its not good look for you.
So you're critizing the guy for doing this?

What these people did was wrong and put a lot of people out as well as greatly contribute to someone's death. Hey it could have been someone you know, Or is your attitude "don't be a snitch" and if these people can get away with the sideshow good for them?

Payroll or not, I give kudos to the guy for helping identify who the guilty people are. And yes I think it looks good for the guy for doing this. I don't think you're going to find a lot of sympathy for that attitude or your friends doing the sideshow on this site.

--------------------
97 Viper GTS

eastoaklandss
¯
Member # 8011

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for eastoaklandss  Ford pictures for eastoaklandss  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
for all you guys know, that could be a rumor about sumbody dying. how would you like if somebody saw you racing illegally and went to your myspace page and did the same thing. and acted like they were the police. the dude that posted those pics would do that to a fellow member of this site too i beleive. swingin on the freeway isnt cool, and if some old lady died thats very sad. but b4 anybody said anybody died he was posting those pics. totally unessessary.

--------------------
1970 chevelle ls2 6spd
1989 6.0 ls2 notchback
1999 camaro ss 10.3 @130 old setup/13.7 @114 new setup lol
1986 5.0 t-bird
1991 notchback charged

Posts: 411 | From: Oakland/Hayward | Registered: Nov 2007  |  :
00SLVRGT
¯
Member # 4509

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 00SLVRGT  Ford pictures for 00SLVRGT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
for all you guys know, that could be a rumor about sumbody dying. how would you like if somebody saw you racing illegally and went to your myspace page and did the same thing. and acted like they were the police. the dude that posted those pics would do that to a fellow member of this site too i beleive. swingin on the freeway isnt cool, and if some old lady died thats very sad. but b4 anybody said anybody died he was posting those pics. totally unessessary.

since when was clicking around on myspace "being the police" ? its freaking myspace you post shit up there to get people to look at it, his profile was public up until a few days ago, so whatever he puts up on his page is public domain, shit if thats considered police work then sign me up cause that was WAAAAAYYYY to easy. Regardless of if someone died because what happened blocking the freeway is a FELONY...
"how would you like if somebody saw you racing illegally and went to your myspace page and did the same thing"

ummm no offense dude but if anyone is dumb enough post up vids of you racing or doing doughnuts or whatever on a PUBLIC site with pics of your car and license plate on that same site are you not asking for it?
saying that is like filming yourself robbing a bank and then posting it up along side a picture of your self holding 2 forms of ID...

its not like if i did not post those pics up that the police would not find them its not rocket science... and making there profiles private is looks more like they are guilty than anything, and its not like if the police contacted myspace they would not open there profiles up for them.

this whole "you aint fuckin' wit us" is just getting a little old (as quoted from the end of the vid) and when they make it this easy to find out who you are that a keyboard ganster "snitch" can do it in 5 min then......

yes.......yes.... we can fuk wit you......

--------------------
2000 GT Silver... SOLD
94 Cobra... SOLD
02 Foush, work in progress

Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Impact 5.0  Ford pictures for Impact 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I am sure he didn't dig to hard... when the original post was put up with the myspace video link.. all you had to do was scroll down and look at the comments... It was right there... There own guys with there comments dimmed them out.
Posts: 2173 | From: Tracy, CA | Registered: May 2003  |  :
166 Merlo
FELONY
MOTORSPORTS
Member # 1549

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 166 Merlo  Ford pictures for 166 Merlo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Somebody died from the sideshow on the freeway. Sounds like a strech.

--------------------
'89 - Boss Coupe
'70 - Drop Cutthang
'68 - Cougnut
'87 - 0166, Its real

aslowdodge
¯
Member # 854

quote:
Originally posted by 166 Merlot:
Somebody died from the sideshow on the freeway. Sounds like a strech.

Did you not read the post I made that the side show stopped all traffic and kept the ambulance from reaching the heart attack victim? So in effect someone did die from the sideshow.

Not a stretch by anymeans.

--------------------
97 Viper GTS

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That sucks someone did this, now the police will be really all over Mustang drivers.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

aslowdodge
¯
Member # 854

A few years back at a high school football game several individuals ganged up on one in a fight and after the victim was down and beaten one of those individuals puposely jumped on top of his leg as he laid in the gutter and broke the leg. The victim was crippled and the perpetrators were caught because someone videotaped the whole thing.

Yes someone "snitched" and the principal pulled the video camera from the students locker and got the evidence. So are you going to condemn the person who reported this or are you going to defend the people who crippled this guy? Maybe just chalk it up to "if no one tells, it's all cool that they get away with it." But if someone tells and the guilty people are arrested it's not cool because someone " snitched"?

This "snitch" mentalitly is stupid. Let's say someone came and stole your car (happens a lot to people on this site) and police don't have any clues as to who did it. I've seen many angry people who would love to catch the culprits and have them punished. Now let's say you find out someone has evidence that can help the police catch the guy who stole your car. Are you going to say let it go because I don't want a snitch nailing the theif whole stole my car?

When the crime is done by some people they cry snitch if they are caught. But have the tables turned where they are the victims and it's a whole different story. A lot of problems in this country are related to the thug mentality of "fuck everyone else"

--------------------
97 Viper GTS

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

So you're blaming us for the dude being stupid enough to put it on a public internet forum. WOW that's really smart. [Roll Eyes] Here's some friendly advice, don't air out your shit on a public forum if you do something illegal unless you don't care about being caught.

Man you say you don't do this or don't do that but when it comes down it all I see is you sticking up for these idiots. If your intentions are to separate yourself from the rest of them you aren't doing a very good job. Birds of feather???

--------------------
Your definitely jealous of my strength and brains. - 68_427_Fastback

Cummins looks like the Wendy's girl......without the pig tails. - JT

Posts: 3441 | From: The Rice Fields | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Theres a bigger chance that someone died because of emergency vehicles being caught up in traffic than you know. Its probably not a rumor.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com